June 01, 2024, 08:43:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #137 6/15/09 - 6/18/09  (Read 343309 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1640 on: June 18, 2009, 10:18:57 AM »

http://ww2.doh.state.fl.us/IRM00PRAES/PRASINDI.ASP?LicId=94605&ProfNBR=1701        Cindy's nursing license is good for awhile, 2011, when the foundation collapses, perhaps she can go back to nursing 

Maybe Nurse of death row?(I know...bad monkey)

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
mstam656
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1641 on: June 18, 2009, 10:20:32 AM »

« Last Edit: June 18, 2009, 11:35:50 AM by Bearlyhere » Logged
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1642 on: June 18, 2009, 10:21:37 AM »

http://ww2.doh.state.fl.us/IRM00PRAES/PRASINDI.ASP?LicId=94605&ProfNBR=1701        Cindy's nursing license is good for awhile, 2011, when the foundation collapses, perhaps she can go back to nursing 

Maybe Nurse of death row?(I know...bad monkey)
That would be about it, I don't see to many clinics or hospitals jumping at the chance to put Cindy on their staff.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1643 on: June 18, 2009, 10:22:20 AM »

yes there would be no reason for Cindy to call Casey at 749a if she had just heard them sleeping...george said many times he didnt see Caylee until 1p...which is a lie because the night before Cindy choked Casey so there is no way she would have stayed in that house after that. Casey left and took Caylee with her and more than likely Cindy told her they were going to take custody of Caylee so as Casey put it, she is a spiteful biatch so she took the one thing away from Cindy that she knew Cindy wanted, and that was Caylee

If that fight happened like Leonard said it did I believe your right.No way would she have stayed there.

Think about it, put yourself in the place of someone being choked.  You would take yourself and anyone you loved out of the way of that danger.

Now I have another thought, the reason Cindy reacted with that quiet "no" when asked about abuse is--Cindy is the abuser and right then and there she showed the guilt she had been feeling over the whole scenario.  Cindy started the string of abuse that occurred that night.  Without her first physical abusive act that night, her Granddaughter probably would still be alive.

Knowing the history between Casey and Sindy, and the violent temper of George, I don't think that was the only history of abuse. I think things became physical many other times before. Have you ever seen the police history report at their house prior to the Caylee is missing report? Many, many domestic calls, and another stolen car report. This crap didn't just start happening that night.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1644 on: June 18, 2009, 10:22:40 AM »

Fanny said:
Mstam656 says she has the pics but doesn't know who how to post them.

Sorry,had to snip that long quote stack.    I read that Fanny,is she still here?Maybe if they are in photobucket or something like it,she can just post the link?

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
mstam656
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1645 on: June 18, 2009, 10:23:12 AM »

IMG]http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj267/mstamble/489267918ynlvXg_th.jpg[/IMG]

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1646 on: June 18, 2009, 10:23:23 AM »

IMG]http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj267/mstamble/489267918ynlvXg_th.jpg[/IMG]

Thanks, I can't see the pic very well, which is probably good, but what I don't understand is why wasn't Jesse in there, since he thought the baby was his?
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1647 on: June 18, 2009, 10:24:04 AM »

monkeys i left a post in musings (i didn't know where to put it)  please take a minuet to read...i gotta go to work, i'll see ya'll tonight.

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1648 on: June 18, 2009, 10:24:27 AM »

Thanks, this all just seems to weird for me, way to weird for me 
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1649 on: June 18, 2009, 10:26:26 AM »

Well I tried the search here a few times and then forgot what I was searching for lol
But search is only bringing up 1 page of results,none of my old posts from last year.

I just clicked on your name and got hundreds of pages. When you get to the bottom of page 1, go back and click on page 2 and so on. 
Well dang it
I only came up with one page total.
Search parameters I used:
Only searched under Caylee thread,0 to 9999 days,search words Caylee's birth images,pictures,and George at Caylee's birth.
Not sure what I'm doing wrong

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1650 on: June 18, 2009, 10:28:54 AM »

Morning monkeys

I noticed that the defense hasnt come out yet with some boastful statement about the judge's decision, odd for Baez especially since they were trying way too hard to show some sort of misconduct by jail employees, the sheriff's dept & now as we learned yet another attempt to scream prosecutorial misconduct by the State.

What I see is that Bozo had not learned yet that sometimes when you protest too much, people question why.   The fall out so far has been that vast opinion is Casey's reaction & conduct must be incriminating against her in that jail surveillance video in order for Judge Strickland to determine it should remain sealed pretrial.  If you think about it that is not a win for the defense in the long run, you cannot unring the bell.  Their strategy to divert its impact by alleging misconduct & their client's rights being violated only brought more attention to everyone wanting to see why they wanted to conceal her reaction.  The State in a bolstering objection to the obvious defense tactics and delays requested that the presiding judge make his decision based on the pleadings before him instead of the need for another hearing, obviously the judge agreed.   This crippled the defense's ability to dramatize their accusations of misconduct in open court.  The State could very well decide they do not need to present this surveillance video at trial having to argue its admissibility.   It is  a plus especially since they have a witnessed reaction to measure it against (JBP news Casey did not reaction & just went back to her cell) but they do not need it to present their case based on the evidence.  Another point that some in the media made last night is that the judge is considering a change of venue, I disagree slightly in that I think Judge Strickland's consideration about sealing the video would take away the argument that the release of it would have required a change of venue.

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1651 on: June 18, 2009, 10:31:40 AM »

I wouldn't doubt for a moment that Lee was creeping around somewhere in that delivery room 
Got the visual, No Rose, and EEWWWWWW!

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1652 on: June 18, 2009, 10:34:33 AM »

For the judge to seal and make the comments he did about that video, there must be some very interesting words and actions on that tape. I have a feeling Casey made some strong outbursts that are very damning to her case.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1653 on: June 18, 2009, 10:35:11 AM »

Hi Fanny, loved your water foul the other day.

Good news does not sell as well as controversial news.  It's all about the bottom line.  $h!t sells and the public is on a steady diet of it.

Thank you. That is Gertrude and Albert. They have a bigger wadrobe than I do.  Monkey Devil!

You're right about the bottom line. I don't want my news spoon fed to me though.   

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1654 on: June 18, 2009, 10:36:26 AM »

I was stuck by Conway's statements in his ABC interview recently when he stated that Baez does not encourage Cindy and George to visit Casey in jail.  Conway stated that he does not agree with that and that C + G should see their daughter as frequently as they want to.   Does Baez know something that Conway does not?  Such as Baez' plans to put blame on C + G?  Perhaps this is why the recent heavy-weight woman attorney, Andrea, needs so much extra time- - - - to study the depths of the Anthony's souls.  Watch out Cindy, you may be pilloried- - - you should have held your temper on  June 15- - - shame on Cindy- - - - NaNaNaNeNaNa.  See you in court.   

IMO it has more to do with Casey getting information from a source other than JB.  I see it as his way to controll things and ensure that he gets the gold star for being the first Latino lawyer to be on such a high profile case (his words) .  It is easy to hide the whole truth about public outlash, perception, evidence etc when you only have one news source.  Kinda like how the communist news network used to be in the USSR when telling their people there was no food shortage, that is what it was like all over the world.  I think he is keeping parents and outsiders away so there is no revolt and Casey only sees and hears things from the Baez point of view..
One thing that I keep thinking about is the fact that Casey has not even made eye contact with her parents in a very long time. Not since the media release of her letter to the public stating that she had signed over Caylee's remains to her parents and even tho she wanted Caylee buried with a headstone, there was nothing she could do to stop her parents from having her cremated. So there could be several reasons why.... she is angry with them for not following her wishes and their despicable public behavior, Bozo wants total control of Casey, or they will be using Lyon's theory of her upbringing and throwing them under the bus. I'm leaning towards the latter.       

How bout the ill-fitting clothes that mushroom head gives her for the court appearances?

Do No Evil 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1655 on: June 18, 2009, 10:40:10 AM »

Well I tried the search here a few times and then forgot what I was searching for lol
But search is only bringing up 1 page of results,none of my old posts from last year.

I just clicked on your name and got hundreds of pages. When you get to the bottom of page 1, go back and click on page 2 and so on. 
Well dang it
I only came up with one page total.
Search parameters I used:
Only searched under Caylee thread,0 to 9999 days,search words Caylee's birth images,pictures,and George at Caylee's birth.
Not sure what I'm doing wrong

Click on you name here on the thread. It will take you to your profile page. Scoll down and you will see last post by this poster. Click on that. Then it will start on page one with your post. You should see a box with all the page number on it. When you finish with page one, click on page 2. If I am looking for something way back I will go back several pages and look at the date. If that is not far enough I go a little further back.

We would really like to see those pictures. I think I have seen them before, but it was a long time ago.

CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1656 on: June 18, 2009, 10:42:07 AM »

Back to lurking.

Stop It!!!!!!     an angelic monkey
Why do I keep getting punched with a hammer? First Sunny, now Fanny. 

If there's any punching going on around here, it should be directed to Fanny's ear.     

Do No Evil 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1657 on: June 18, 2009, 10:44:09 AM »

Good morning Monkey family.  I did not personally see this report, but my husband did this morning on our local news station.  According to hubs the "morning blend" news reporter was saying that there are some serious talks going on about the move of the Casey Anthony trial to SWFL.  I know we all spoke about this some time ago, but found it interesting that now the news down here is picking it up enough to put it in their morning coverage.

Moving the trial down here would be great for the Prosecution side as many in this area are older and retired grandparents with little to no tolleration for the party life of a 22 y/o.  (Everything closes down here at 9pm...seriously)

So, while its not concrete, thought it was interesting enough to share!

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1658 on: June 18, 2009, 10:45:28 AM »

There's been something that's been bothering me lately.  Why would Casey go willingly with Cindy when she confronted her at Tony's apartment?  She was sort of an adult, technically of age, so why go home with Mommy?  The only thing I can think of is that that she knew she was busted, but wanted to get her stuff together so she could leave.  Was there something in the house she needed?  Or was she just wanting to get Cindy out of there because she didn't want Tony and Amy exposed to the lies she had told?  Was it the fact that her mother now knew where her hideyhole/love shack was located?  Any thoughts?

I never understood that either.
I figure if your telling a different lie to each one it would be best to keep them separated.
Realistically,how long could you do that?
The only thing I am sure of is the whole Anthony family and the truth are strangers.

BTW, NEVER once does she ask if Caylee is there. Does not toss the pad upside down looking for her. She knew she was not there.
How and Why?
Could there be a text message exchange between Casey and Cindy on that day, saying that Caylee was with the Invisi-Nanny?  Oh, and I just thought of something. Cindy in one of her interviews, I think it's the FBI one, and I also think Lee said it.too ... that night, said,"take me to Caylee", and Casey said "let's not disturb her, it's her bedtime." If Cindy truly had Zanni's address and phone number, why wouldn't she just hop in the car and go get her?  She had no inhibitions about sleuthing out Amy's whereabouts and calling her and she didn't even know her.  So big lie there exposed.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1659 on: June 18, 2009, 10:45:31 AM »

Thanks Blink for putting thing in such eloquent words. I can barely wait for you next installment. The media as a whole is really disgusting me. When I realized last night what Mark Williams said on Dana's show, it really makes my respect for them go down. They get to pick and chose out of the document dumps what they think we should know and leave the rest. That is why the court clerks says there are hundred of pages and we get only a few of those.

I also found out yesterday that there was a "rumor" on Monday that the Anthony's were going to be on national tv, but according to my source, it was after they had left the office for the day. So much for 24 hour news. It was kept from us because they knew we would protest. 

Good Morning Monks....old and new!  I can't listen to Dana but usually try to the following day. Fanny would you mind going into a bit more detail regarding the media deciding what is released to the public?  TIA

Mark Williams used CNN as an example. But said the media gets all the info on disks. Then they go through the disk on the computer and pulls out what they want to print.

Not sure that is what was meant but that it is what they choose to report on within their articles & broadcasts not what they choose to offer by way of copies of to the public.   We've actually witnessed Wesh2 and WFTV on release days on their livestream extras in the newsroom on computers going thru the discs.  There is a ton of discovery but not every point of fact has been covered by the media by individual outlet or collectively, we know this because many of us has read and reread every single word available to us.   I also see no reason why the media would purposely conceal from the public a pending appearance by the Anthony camp, if anything the opposite they encourage the drama because it gives them material to report on & for the network that is getting the interview it gets ratings because regardless of objection people tune in.  CBS did have their pending interview advertised on their website in advance.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.