May 28, 2024, 05:00:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #137 6/15/09 - 6/18/09  (Read 342888 times)
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1700 on: June 18, 2009, 11:42:21 AM »

Morning monkeys

I noticed that the defense hasnt come out yet with some boastful statement about the judge's decision, odd for Baez especially since they were trying way too hard to show some sort of misconduct by jail employees, the sheriff's dept & now as we learned yet another attempt to scream prosecutorial misconduct by the State.

What I see is that Bozo had not learned yet that sometimes when you protest too much, people question why.   The fall out so far has been that vast opinion is Casey's reaction & conduct must be incriminating against her in that jail surveillance video in order for Judge Strickland to determine it should remain sealed pretrial.  If you think about it that is not a win for the defense in the long run, you cannot unring the bell.  Their strategy to divert its impact by alleging misconduct & their client's rights being violated only brought more attention to everyone wanting to see why they wanted to conceal her reaction.  The State in a bolstering objection to the obvious defense tactics and delays requested that the presiding judge make his decision based on the pleadings before him instead of the need for another hearing, obviously the judge agreed.   This crippled the defense's ability to dramatize their accusations of misconduct in open court.  The State could very well decide they do not need to present this surveillance video at trial having to argue its admissibility.   It is  a plus especially since they have a witnessed reaction to measure it against (JBP news Casey did not reaction & just went back to her cell) but they do not need it to present their case based on the evidence.  Another point that some in the media made last night is that the judge is considering a change of venue, I disagree slightly in that I think Judge Strickland's consideration about sealing the video would take away the argument that the release of it would have required a change of venue.

Exactly Capp......for Judge Strickland to seal it speaks volumes. I think this is another bozo motion that has backfired on him. IMO

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1701 on: June 18, 2009, 11:42:35 AM »

yes there would be no reason for Cindy to call Casey at 749a if she had just heard them sleeping...george said many times he didnt see Caylee until 1p...which is a lie because the night before Cindy choked Casey so there is no way she would have stayed in that house after that. Casey left and took Caylee with her and more than likely Cindy told her they were going to take custody of Caylee so as Casey put it, she is a spiteful biatch so she took the one thing away from Cindy that she knew Cindy wanted, and that was Caylee

If that fight happened like Leonard said it did I believe your right.No way would she have stayed there.

Think about it, put yourself in the place of someone being choked.  You would take yourself and anyone you loved out of the way of that danger.

Now I have another thought, the reason Cindy reacted with that quiet "no" when asked about abuse is--Cindy is the abuser and right then and there she showed the guilt she had been feeling over the whole scenario.  Cindy started the string of abuse that occurred that night.  Without her first physical abusive act that night, her Granddaughter probably would still be alive.

Knowing the history between Casey and Sindy, and the violent temper of George, I don't think that was the only history of abuse. I think things became physical many other times before. Have you ever seen the police history report at their house prior to the Caylee is missing report? Many, many domestic calls, and another stolen car report. This crap didn't just start happening that night.

I agree with you Fanny.  There was way too much craziness there. 

I think, however, on this particular night, she was the catalyst.  When a mirror was suddenly held up to her face, she got the guilts for that slice of the interview.  Then she went back to "game on."  All her nonsense is about saving her "fanny" as much as anyone else's.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1702 on: June 18, 2009, 11:44:37 AM »

And that guilt is exactly why she is willing to protect & save Casey.   They know Casey took off with Caylee after that argument, they know.  They knew the moment they picked up Casey's car with that stench what happened.  If they didnt plan on protecting Casey for what she did they would have called 911 during that month or most definitely right at the tow yard after that discovery.  Even if they were not thinking clearly, Cindy was advised by her co-workers quite adamantly that she should call 911 later that day when she returned to work, she refused & was reported to have said she was going to wait to hear what Casey had to say.  Cindy admitted she FINALLY went to counseling regarding Casey's behavior & was advised what to do constructively.  She ignored the sound advice because Cindy has to do things her way, she chose control & an iron fist instead...she did not protect Caylee and she knows it but will NEVER admit it.   Interestingly, she told detectives that she went to a counselor, now one would think that they would ask for that counselor's name so they can confirm she went.  While that counselor may not be able to disclose content of consultation, it could be testified to that Cindy did indeed seek advice & how many visits she made.
The bolded part has always NOT sat well with me.  Cindy stated to co-workers that she was going to wait and see what Casey had to say.  HOW DID SHE KNOW THE STENCH WAS NOT FROM CASEY'S DECOMP BODY?  That is proof IMO.

Dolce they spoke to Casey in the early afternoon, after the car was picked up. Or vm'd back and forth, IIRC.
B
You are right, I remember that now...I must add that a concerned person, let alone grandmother, would have made an immediate phone call to the police.  I am going to go as far as to say that the tow yard owner should have made a phone call after he smelt that trunk, if only to let the police have record that he smelt decomposition in the trunk of one of his released cars.  JMO  and thanks Blink for the clarification.  Smile

Cindy texted Casey..."Call me asap...huge problem."   The fact that the Anthonys did not call 911 immediately from the tow yard indicates they knew Casey was at fault for what they discovered.   Not only as concerned grandparents but because anyone not guilty of a crime or willing to cover up a crime would want to retain all evidence, not get rid of it.    They knew at the very least by that day.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1703 on: June 18, 2009, 11:45:07 AM »

Hearing to determine release of autopsy report in Casey Anthony case
Casey Anthony's parents don't want the public record released to the media.
Sarah Lundy | Sentinel Staff Writer
11:06 AM EDT, June 18, 2009
Casey Anthony’s parents are fighting the release of their granddaughter’s autopsy report. A hearing is set Friday to address the issue in court.

Anthony’s parents, George and Cindy Anthony, don’t want the report, which is public record, released to the media. In a request to the judge, Anthony’s attorney, Brad Conway, wrote that the release would “cause great anguish to the Anthony family” as they continue to struggle with the loss of their only granddaughter.

Casey Anthony, 23, is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee Marie. An Orange County meter reader found the remains of the 2-year-old in woods less than a mile from her family home on Dec.11. Authorities say Caylee was murdered but the cause of death could not be determined.

The Anthony family don’t want to have to endure “endless comment and speculation in the media and public forums” about how their Caylee died.

The Orlando Sentinel is requesting the report and plan to have an attorney at the hearing.
Casey Anthony will not be there.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-casey-anthony-autopsy-hearing-061809,0,2913411.story

Yah! Finally some movement. I guess I know what we will be doing tomorrow!   

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1704 on: June 18, 2009, 11:47:26 AM »

Thanks, I can't see the pic very well, which is probably good, but what I don't understand is why wasn't Jesse in there, since he thought the baby was his?

Thanks Ms!  (Your nickname should be Fanny, but definitely a cute one).

I often wondered the same thing NoRosie!  It was all in keeping everything under the control of Cece.

I believe in miracles!
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1705 on: June 18, 2009, 11:48:37 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!!

Based on nothing other than the 9-1-1 call Cindy made, I'm thinking Cindy didn't know Caylee was dead. I've seen her so many times in interviews lately attempt to appear "reasonable, grieving, and selfless." She's one lousy actress, and there's a lot of realistic panic in that call. JMO.

I agree CBB. I think Spindy had her suspicions, but I think that she didn't know for sure until after that call, and before the popo got there that night. I don't think she was acting in that 911 call. She ain't that good of an actress.   

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1706 on: June 18, 2009, 11:48:58 AM »

http://ww2.doh.state.fl.us/IRM00PRAES/PRASINDI.ASP?LicId=94605&ProfNBR=1701        Cindy's nursing license is good for awhile, 2011, when the foundation collapses, perhaps she can go back to nursing 

Maybe Nurse of death row?(I know...bad monkey)
That would be about it, I don't see to many clinics or hospitals jumping at the chance to put Cindy on their staff.

Nurse Mildred Ratched is the main antagonist from Ken Kesey's 1962 novel One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest, as well as the 1975 film.

A cold, sadistic and passive-aggressive tyrant, Nurse Ratched has become the stereotype of the nurse as battle axe. She has also become a popular metaphor for the corrupting influence of power and authority in bureaucracies such as the mental institution in which the novel is set.

Interestingly Cindy admits (well,boasts) that she gave Tim Miller medicine for his back - that is practising medicine without a license.... she could be reprimanded by the State Board of Nursing for that- at the very least..
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1707 on: June 18, 2009, 11:49:19 AM »

Well I tried the search here a few times and then forgot what I was searching for lol
But search is only bringing up 1 page of results,none of my old posts from last year.

I just clicked on your name and got hundreds of pages. When you get to the bottom of page 1, go back and click on page 2 and so on. 
Well dang it
I only came up with one page total.
Search parameters I used:
Only searched under Caylee thread,0 to 9999 days,search words Caylee's birth images,pictures,and George at Caylee's birth.
Not sure what I'm doing wrong

Here you go:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?action=profile;u=758;sa=showPosts

I believe in miracles!
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1708 on: June 18, 2009, 11:49:59 AM »

Casey Anthony’s parents are fighting the release of their granddaughter’s autopsy report. A hearing is set Friday to address the issue in court.

Anthony’s parents, George and Cindy Anthony, don’t want the report, which is public record, released to the media. In a request to the judge, Anthony’s attorney, Brad Conway, wrote that the release would “cause great anguish to the Anthony family” as they continue to struggle with the loss of their only granddaughter.

Casey Anthony, 23, is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee Marie. An Orange County meter reader found the remains of the 2-year-old in woods less than a mile from her family home on Dec.11. Authorities say Caylee was murdered but the cause of death could not be determined.

The Anthony family don’t want to have to endure “endless comment and speculation in the media and public forums” about how their Caylee died.

The Orlando Sentinel is requesting the report and plan to have an attorney at the hearing.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-casey-anthony-autopsy-hearing-061809,0,2913411.story

Based on what excuse would it be that Casey is not required to be in open court considering Judge Strickland's previous order that she appear for all her pretrial hearings?   Hmmmm

karenmamo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1709 on: June 18, 2009, 11:50:03 AM »

yes there would be no reason for Cindy to call Casey at 749a if she had just heard them sleeping...george said many times he didnt see Caylee until 1p...which is a lie because the night before Cindy choked Casey so there is no way she would have stayed in that house after that. Casey left and took Caylee with her and more than likely Cindy told her they were going to take custody of Caylee so as Casey put it, she is a spiteful biatch so she took the one thing away from Cindy that she knew Cindy wanted, and that was Caylee

If that fight happened like Leonard said it did I believe your right.No way would she have stayed there.

Think about it, put yourself in the place of someone being choked.  You would take yourself and anyone you loved out of the way of that danger.

Now I have another thought, the reason Cindy reacted with that quiet "no" when asked about abuse is--Cindy is the abuser and right then and there she showed the guilt she had been feeling over the whole scenario.  Cindy started the string of abuse that occurred that night.  Without her first physical abusive act that night, her Granddaughter probably would still be alive.

....Cindy is the abuser ???  by jove, I think you got it!
Possibility that Cindy had abused CASEY physically for years?  I kinda think so...   
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1710 on: June 18, 2009, 11:52:03 AM »

http://ww2.doh.state.fl.us/IRM00PRAES/PRASINDI.ASP?LicId=94605&ProfNBR=1701        Cindy's nursing license is good for awhile, 2011, when the foundation collapses, perhaps she can go back to nursing 

That would be about it, I don't see to many clinics or hospitals jumping at the chance to put Cindy on their staff.

Nurse Mildred Ratched is the main antagonist from Ken Kesey's 1962 novel One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest, as well as the 1975 film.

A cold, sadistic and passive-aggressive tyrant, Nurse Ratched has become the stereotype of the nurse as battle axe. She has also become a popular metaphor for the corrupting influence of power and authority in bureaucracies such as the mental institution in which the novel is set.

Interestingly Cindy admits (well,boasts) that she gave Tim Miller medicine for his back - that is practising medicine without a license.... she could be reprimanded by the State Board of Nursing for that- at the very least..

That is assuming it was a prescription medication (esp in someone else's name) versus an over-the-counter remedy.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #1711 on: June 18, 2009, 11:54:00 AM »

I'm confused..... 

I've seen George say in interviews that he feared Caylee was in the trunk. Since there had been conversations with Casey via phone, but always some excuse for Cindy not to speak with Caylee, wouldn't it be logical for his mind to go to Caylee instead of Casey?

I think we all know why the pizza thing came up. Miss Control Everything decided that if Caylee were alive, then both her daughter and Grandaughter would be OK. I have no respect for Cindy and George at all; none! I don't, however, think they had anything to do with Caylee's death. They may have come into information as time went on that Caylee was indeed dead, and just continued the course for Casey's sake, and they may have obstructed that information from the police. I'm sure they're capable of that. I just don't think they initially knew Caylee was dead or participated in any way with the actual murder.  JMO.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1712 on: June 18, 2009, 11:54:41 AM »

Based on what excuse would it be that Casey is not required to be in open court considering Judge Strickland's previous order that she appear for all her pretrial hearings?   Hmmmm

Capp I could be wrong, but I believe it is because Conway filed this motion and he represents Geo and Cindy.  This has nothing to do with Casey or her lawyers.  I want to see Cindy argueing with the judge!
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1713 on: June 18, 2009, 11:54:47 AM »

Hey there Bearly!!!

Do No Evil 
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1714 on: June 18, 2009, 11:55:03 AM »

I hope someone can answer this--Didn't Cindy say at one point when challenged about why she called 911 in the first place that she had to say something to get Casey to talk so she threatened to have her arrested.  Isn't there a law against using 911 inapproriately?  Is she that stupid to admit it was a ploy? If LE gave her a pass on this, could this have been the start of her thinking she could do anything she wanted with no repercussions?  I haven't seen where Cindy has had to answer for any of her "inconsistencies" or be made accountable, except by us sad bloggers.

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1715 on: June 18, 2009, 11:55:19 AM »

You know how Spindy embellishes things. She probably gave him a couple of Aleve and pats herself on the back for being Florence Nightingale!   

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1716 on: June 18, 2009, 11:55:27 AM »

Hi Fanny, loved your water foul the other day.

Good news does not sell as well as controversial news.  It's all about the bottom line.  $h!t sells and the public is on a steady diet of it.

Thank you. That is Gertrude and Albert. They have a bigger wadrobe than I do.  Monkey Devil!

You're right about the bottom line. I don't want my news spoon fed to me though.   

Nope, personally I like finer cuisine than all Anthony all the time.

I believe in miracles!
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1717 on: June 18, 2009, 11:57:03 AM »

And that guilt is exactly why she is willing to protect & save Casey.   They know Casey took off with Caylee after that argument, they know.  They knew the moment they picked up Casey's car with that stench what happened.  If they didnt plan on protecting Casey for what she did they would have called 911 during that month or most definitely right at the tow yard after that discovery.  Even if they were not thinking clearly, Cindy was advised by her co-workers quite adamantly that she should call 911 later that day when she returned to work, she refused & was reported to have said she was going to wait to hear what Casey had to say.  Cindy admitted she FINALLY went to counseling regarding Casey's behavior & was advised what to do constructively.  She ignored the sound advice because Cindy has to do things her way, she chose control & an iron fist instead...she did not protect Caylee and she knows it but will NEVER admit it.   Interestingly, she told detectives that she went to a counselor, now one would think that they would ask for that counselor's name so they can confirm she went.  While that counselor may not be able to disclose content of consultation, it could be testified to that Cindy did indeed seek advice & how many visits she made.
The bolded part has always NOT sat well with me.  Cindy stated to co-workers that she was going to wait and see what Casey had to say.  HOW DID SHE KNOW THE STENCH WAS NOT FROM CASEY'S DECOMP BODY?  That is proof IMO.

Dolce they spoke to Casey in the early afternoon, after the car was picked up. Or vm'd back and forth, IIRC.
B
You are right, I remember that now...I must add that a concerned person, let alone grandmother, would have made an immediate phone call to the police.  I am going to go as far as to say that the tow yard owner should have made a phone call after he smelt that trunk, if only to let the police have record that he smelt decomposition in the trunk of one of his released cars.  JMO  and thanks Blink for the clarification.  Smile
I don't remember them talking or VM'ing casey after the car was picked up.I think cindy did text casey with"major problem"and maybe a call me.I don't think they communicated with casey any more than that till cindy snatched casey out of Tony's apartment.ICBW tho

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1718 on: June 18, 2009, 12:00:17 PM »

"There was never any threat or idea that they [George and Cindy] would try to remove Caylee from Casey," he said.
Oh, really?  Let's see, to start with, Cindy's co workers, as I recall, said that Cindy wanted custody, but couldn't afford it.
Who's got the next onez/

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1719 on: June 18, 2009, 12:01:54 PM »

I feel daring this morning  so I'm going to go out on that limb again. The defense is going to milk this until it can't be milked any longer. There will be book deals, fame and fortune  and then come, say the fall, there will be a plea deal. I don't see this going to trial, I hope it does, I just don't see it. Now I'll go put my crystal ball away for awhile.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.