June 21, 2024, 01:58:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #137 6/15/09 - 6/18/09  (Read 344786 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1740 on: June 18, 2009, 12:25:03 PM »

I agree Blink, it didn't stop them from having a nice meal, the day the remains were found, and it isn't going to stop them from having a nice meal when the autopsy report comes out.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1741 on: June 18, 2009, 12:25:49 PM »

K. Belich just e-mailed and said she HAD been on vacation.
Thanks, where did she go 

She said out of the country. 
Thanks, so now she is rested, and ready to go 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1742 on: June 18, 2009, 12:27:21 PM »

Why did Conway insert himself with the autopsy report? That makes zero sense to me. If there is an objection about it being released, the defense would have filed a motion. George and Cindy have nothing to do with that autopsy report.

In a way it does affect his clients if his clients will be "bothered" by the autopsy report. 
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1743 on: June 18, 2009, 12:27:28 PM »

*SNIPED*

Not sure that is what was meant but that it is what they choose to report on within their articles & broadcasts not what they choose to offer by way of copies of to the public.   We've actually witnessed Wesh2 and WFTV on release days on their livestream extras in the newsroom on computers going thru the discs.  There is a ton of discovery but not every point of fact has been covered by the media by individual outlet or collectively, we know this because many of us has read and reread every single word available to us.   I also see no reason why the media would purposely conceal from the public a pending appearance by the Anthony camp, if anything the opposite they encourage the drama because it gives them material to report on & for the network that is getting the interview it gets ratings because regardless of objection people tune in.  CBS did have their pending interview advertised on their website in advance.

Capp, always the voice of reason.  (Not just because the whip skeers me).

O SNAP!   It took me a hot sec to catch that, too funny Bearly! 

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1744 on: June 18, 2009, 12:29:44 PM »

Im speculting that if she's not there, it's because the flimsy, cracking limb Conway is standing on is that the Anthony's had limited Power of Attorney for Caylee's remains. He will lose. Does not extend to interpreting findings of a Medical Examiner and re-writing Public Information Laws. I hope someone from the media who is fighting this takes my article on their evening at the Ritz the night Caylee's bones, which they are referring to, were being recovered and they were not to upset to dine at the Ritz for the weekend.
B

I am wonder why in this day of the cell phone I-REPORTS that someone didn't get some shots of the entourage dining and strolling the grounds while they were at the Ritz. They didn't stay in the dam*ed Ritz by themselves. Other people had to know they were there. I bet if we had the pics you wouldn't have seen some pitiful, grieving grandparents either! JMO

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1745 on: June 18, 2009, 12:32:08 PM »

I'm confused..... 

I've seen George say in interviews that he feared Caylee was in the trunk. Since there had been conversations with Casey via phone, but always some excuse for Cindy not to speak with Caylee, wouldn't it be logical for his mind to go to Caylee instead of Casey?

I think we all know why the pizza thing came up. Miss Control Everything decided that if Caylee were alive, then both her daughter and Grandaughter would be OK. I have no respect for Cindy and George at all; none! I don't, however, think they had anything to do with Caylee's death. They may have come into information as time went on that Caylee was indeed dead, and just continued the course for Casey's sake, and they may have obstructed that information from the police. I'm sure they're capable of that. I just don't think they initially knew Caylee was dead or participated in any way with the actual murder.  JMO.

Good Morning Monkeys!  I hope you all are having a good day.

I agree with you CBB I wonder sometimes if Cindy and George were nervous as cats on a hot tin roof the entire month before the car was found because during the big fight on the 15th Casey stormed out of there with Caylee and in a rage  told them that they would never see Caylee again. Therefore when they found that car and smelled the odor reality hit them right between the eyes that KC may very well have followed through on her threat especially seeing as they were never able to see or hear Caylee during this entire time.  They had to have feared the worst when they retrieved that car but choose to ignore it and wait to see what  the lying Slore had to say.  Talk about denial - I would have been panicked consideration the chain of events prior to them finding that car. 

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1746 on: June 18, 2009, 12:33:34 PM »

I feel daring this morning  so I'm going to go out on that limb again. The defense is going to milk this until it can't be milked any longer. There will be book deals, fame and fortune  and then come, say the fall, there will be a plea deal. I don't see this going to trial, I hope it does, I just don't see it. Now I'll go put my crystal ball away for awhile.

Uh oh! No Rose has gotten one of her "predictions." 

But I want a trial so we can see all the evidence!!!  If she pleads we won't here everything!!!   
I've been on the record for a long time that I don't believe this will go to trial. I want a trial also, I want to see the evidence, I want to see Cindy and George squirm on the witness stand.
Also they can't have casey settle for a plea deal if none is offered.Besides....even if the prosecution offered her a plea deal that late in the game and casey took it,she would have to admit guilt right?

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1747 on: June 18, 2009, 12:33:47 PM »

I agree Blink, it didn't stop them from having a nice meal, the day the remains were found, and it isn't going to stop them from having a nice meal when the autopsy report comes out.

Nor did it stop them from taking crosses & destroying rosaries at the very sight they claim they cant stand the sight of...we could go on and on

I have to remind myself every day  an angelic monkey the truth will prevail & justice will be served

crazybabyborg
« Reply #1748 on: June 18, 2009, 12:37:52 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys!!

Based on nothing other than the 9-1-1 call Cindy made, I'm thinking Cindy didn't know Caylee was dead. I've seen her so many times in interviews lately attempt to appear "reasonable, grieving, and selfless." She's one lousy actress, and there's a lot of realistic panic in that call. JMO.

I agree CBB. I think Spindy had her suspicions, but I think that she didn't know for sure until after that call, and before the popo got there that night. I don't think she was acting in that 911 call. She ain't that good of an actress.   

I'm with you. The relationship between Cindy and Casey was really toxic, and that's why Cindy said what she did on that 9-1-1 call. She was suddenly connecting the dots and somehow it was not outside the realm of possibility that Casey had killed Caylee and had put her in trunk of her car. IIRC, the car pick up was when Cindy began in earnest to hunt Casey down, so I'm thinking the smell was alarming to them, but when they found nothing there, parents can rationalize a lot. When she got to Casey, we've heard the calls and Cindy wasn't going to turn loose until Casey took her to Caylee, but at that point, I don't think she actually believed Caylee was dead. When Casey told Lee she hadn't seen Caylee for a long time either, then it fell into reality for Cindy and we got the urgent "smells like a dead body in the damn car" realization beng said on the 9-1-1 call. JMO

My big question is did George and Cindy think Casey was actually capable of murder? I think they thought she was capable of many things, but I don't think they thought she would kill. imo    How many parents actually could think that was a possibility?

Yeah, maybe not, Rose. They may not have been thinking murder, but an accident or that through neglect, Casey allowed something to happen to Caylee. Yes, I agree with you.

Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1749 on: June 18, 2009, 12:38:35 PM »

Im speculting that if she's not there, it's because the flimsy, cracking limb Conway is standing on is that the Anthony's had limited Power of Attorney for Caylee's remains. He will lose. Does not extend to interpreting findings of a Medical Examiner and re-writing Public Information Laws. I hope someone from the media who is fighting this takes my article on their evening at the Ritz the night Caylee's bones, which they are referring to, were being recovered and they were not to upset to dine at the Ritz for the weekend.
B

I am wonder why in this day of the cell phone I-REPORTS that someone didn't get some shots of the entourage dining and strolling the grounds while they were at the Ritz. They didn't stay in the dam*ed Ritz by themselves. Other people had to know they were there. I bet if we had the pics you wouldn't have seen some pitiful, grieving grandparents either! JMO

Lol, I do believe they are in the hands of OCSO. I think Hoover had to give them up, lol.
B
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1750 on: June 18, 2009, 12:38:39 PM »

Nor did it stop them from taking crosses & destroying rosaries at the very sight they claim they cant stand the sight of...we could go on and on

I have to remind myself every day  an angelic monkey the truth will prevail & justice will be served

YES! Casey's going down! 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1751 on: June 18, 2009, 12:41:19 PM »

I feel daring this morning  so I'm going to go out on that limb again. The defense is going to milk this until it can't be milked any longer. There will be book deals, fame and fortune  and then come, say the fall, there will be a plea deal. I don't see this going to trial, I hope it does, I just don't see it. Now I'll go put my crystal ball away for awhile.

But I want a trial so we can see all the evidence!!!  If she pleads we won't here everything!!!   
I've been on the record for a long time that I don't believe this will go to trial. I want a trial also, I want to see the evidence, I want to see Cindy and George squirm on the witness stand.
Also they can't have casey settle for a plea deal if none is offered.Besides....even if the prosecution offered her a plea deal that late in the game and casey took it,she would have to admit guilt right?

I'm wondering if the "strategic move" LKB keeps accusing the prosecution of, is that they put the death penalty back on the table to be the only point of plea bargain? Maybe the prosecution would take it off in exchange for a life sentence?
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1752 on: June 18, 2009, 12:42:19 PM »

*SNIPED*

Not sure that is what was meant but that it is what they choose to report on within their articles & broadcasts not what they choose to offer by way of copies of to the public.   We've actually witnessed Wesh2 and WFTV on release days on their livestream extras in the newsroom on computers going thru the discs.  There is a ton of discovery but not every point of fact has been covered by the media by individual outlet or collectively, we know this because many of us has read and reread every single word available to us.   I also see no reason why the media would purposely conceal from the public a pending appearance by the Anthony camp, if anything the opposite they encourage the drama because it gives them material to report on & for the network that is getting the interview it gets ratings because regardless of objection people tune in.  CBS did have their pending interview advertised on their website in advance.

Capp, always the voice of reason.  (Not just because the whip skeers me).

O SNAP!   It took me a hot sec to catch that, too funny Bearly! 

I guess I must be losing what little brain cells I have left, as I can't find Capp's original post.   

My point is, I don't want some syndicates to decide what news, especially about the doc dumps, that I need to see. If they have the information, why not give it to us? I know this does happen, because sometimes you can go to different sites and find different info. I brought up a video of George last night that happened one time and only one outlet had it. I have gone to several sites and took all the info from all of them to have a full package. That just amounts to the info that they choose to give us. JMO

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1753 on: June 18, 2009, 12:42:48 PM »

Yes Capp I need to remind myself everyday too - thanks for the reminder and I love your new Avi.   

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1754 on: June 18, 2009, 12:45:40 PM »

I'm wondering if the "strategic move" LKB keeps accusing the prosecution of, is that they put the death penalty back on the table to be the only point of plea bargain? Maybe the prosecution would take it off in exchange for a life sentence?

That is exactly what Lyon is alleging as "tactical" yes.
Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1755 on: June 18, 2009, 12:45:43 PM »

Casey Anthony's parents are fighting the release of their granddaughter's autopsy report. A hearing is set Friday to address the issue in court.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-casey-anthony-autopsy-hearing-061809,0,2913411.story
Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1756 on: June 18, 2009, 12:48:11 PM »

Wow sentinel isnt playing around

The Orlando Sentinel is requesting the report and plan to have an attorney at the hearing.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1757 on: June 18, 2009, 12:49:01 PM »

That's what I'm thinking.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1758 on: June 18, 2009, 12:50:17 PM »

Wow sentinel isnt playing around

The Orlando Sentinel is requesting the report and plan to have an attorney at the hearing.

Thanks, good. And I hope the judge makes his decision right away.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1759 on: June 18, 2009, 12:51:42 PM »

Yes Capp I need to remind myself everyday too - thanks for the reminder and I love your new Avi.   

Tks Mission!  My hubbie says thank God we dont live in Florida, Id be putting together a defense fund after you get done with these scum & the world would witness the lil spitfire Im married to...said with love so he said

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.