April 25, 2024, 04:10:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #821 7/13/09 - 7/28/09  (Read 438618 times)
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #1020 on: July 25, 2009, 12:30:30 PM »

Darn TM...What Ya trying to do Scare Us all to death? For as young as Renho is She sure looks Rode Hard and Put Up WetMonkey Devil!

Have A Nice Day Janet! 

That's for sure Hotping!   

Her nose look swollen to me, reckon somebody punched her?!!!!  Or maybe she is one of the what was it 90% of the population that tends to "powder" their noses?

Yes She sure looks like someone may have punched Her...Or She could be one of the nose powderer's (uhhh ohh Debbie may have to tell Me that's not a word or that I missed spelled it) lol 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1021 on: July 25, 2009, 12:44:39 PM »

Darn TM...What Ya trying to do Scare Us all to death? For as young as Renho is She sure looks Rode Hard and Put Up WetMonkey Devil!

Have A Nice Day Janet! 

That's for sure Hotping!   

Her nose look swollen to me, reckon somebody punched her?!!!!  Or maybe she is one of the what was it 90% of the population that tends to "powder" their noses?

Yes She sure looks like someone may have punched Her...Or She could be one of the nose powderer's (uhhh ohh Debbie may have to tell Me that's not a word or that I missed spelled it) lol 

Monkey Devil!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1022 on: July 25, 2009, 01:20:27 PM »

7/25/2009 Awe Mainta Page 4

http://awemainta.com/home/

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1023 on: July 25, 2009, 02:58:24 PM »

Kyle is not a liar and having seen all the pics that have been circulating on the internet I just don`t believe that were the remains of Natalee.
Besides that I would consider any answers from Eduardo Mansur as not reliable.

Why?

bastibro ... are you a believer in the enemy's words that nothing Natalee Holloway case related was found inside the trap.

Kyle Kingman is of the opinion that Natalee Holloway's remains may have been located and ... John Silvetti afforded the Aruban's sole custody.

Janet

+++++++

KYLE KINGMAN - IN HIS OWN WORDS

Kyle Kingman:
  Basically, the fish trap door was open and there appeared to be a skull and torso-shape in sand on the door inside the trap Reviewing the 29-Dec video I noticed the torso shape in sand had a 90 degree angle and that the sand was supported from falling through the bottom of the trap, which was slightly excavated by currents. I proportioned out the distance from the top of the head, to shoulder, to that 90 degree angle and it was a match to Natalee's photo of her standing -head, to shoulder, to the end of her denim skirt.  I showed TM the proportional match and the possibility of a skirt under the sand.

Kyle Kingman: The divers found the denim where I suggested a week earlier (Dec 29th) to Tim Miller that there was likely Natalee's denim skirt under the sand. Also in my opinion, the deni-like fabric is a match in terms of color, quantity, and structure to Natalee's skirt. It's not a lot of denim folded in the bag, but then again her skirt was rather small.

Kyle Kingman: The fabric(s?) are not visible on either the Dec 29th or 30th dives. There is about an inch of sand over the fabrics. The fabrics are completely covered. The diver sampled the sand and found the fabric underneath the sand. He then bagged the blue fabric.

HOWEVER ...

Kyle Kingman:
  The Arubans told us there wasn't anything of interest in the trap based on the visual-only inspection (Dateline and Tim Miller present).

Kyle Kingman:  John is not a believer in the trap. He took ALE's word as gospel that it wasn't case related.

Kyle Kingman: I get done in the survey room backing up the ROV dive and head to the back deck to talk to the Polis divers and see what they sampled and see the Polis boat way in the distance heading away fast. John doesn't seem concerned at all, but I am very dissapointed, concerned, and burning inside because I have a feeling that I/we will never know what they took from the trap. That evening I talked to John asking when we plan on recovering the trap. Previously this was part of the talks and plan, but this time he doesn't seem concerned about ever looking into the trap further. After John verbally BASHED me about the trap for what I said to Tim Miller about the sand body-form and that I believed her skirt was under the sand, John pretty much committed himself to the belief the trap wasn't what we were after. This shocked me because it was exactly what we were looking for- a fish trap lost at sea with human remains

BUMP

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1024 on: July 25, 2009, 03:11:51 PM »

Prior to Kyle Kingman's own words ever becoming an issue ... MumInOhio began having her doubts about CAPS and ... made a stand by questioning his flawed research ... discrepancies ... changing theories and ... overall distraction.  Then suddenly Mum backtracked.  I requested an explanation for the flip flop and ... was respectfully told that she was not ready to share.

What does it take to be deemed worthy to be among the "informed"?

Janet

+++++

Who said they are worthy and they are the ones informed.  Just because they "think" they are informed doesn't mean they are.

CAPS was a diversion and here to distract.  I never believed his crap and I never will.  JMO.

San ... I was being sarcastic.

Our prodical Monkeys were either deceived by somebody very influencial/pursuasive or ... they are part of the deception to protect John Silvetti ... to protect the Arubans ... from being held accountable for actions encompassing the trap issue.  IMO.

I would just love to know who has the power ... the influence ... to deceive prodical Monkeys like SS and MumInOhio who saw the light in regards to the Persistence/CAPS deception and ... then flip flopped and returned to the fold.

Janet

San

When Dave Holloway and Tim Miller's ongoing relationship with John Silvetti is considered and ... when the backtracking of SS and MumInOhio's respective positions of truth ... I am inclined to believe that whoever this master of deception is ... he would have the ability to sway any one of us with his logic.

Janet

I will disagree with this statement.  They did not and will not ever sway me from what I saw.  A picture is worth a thousand words.

BUMP

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1025 on: July 25, 2009, 03:18:55 PM »

Insert is from 2007    Looks like Renfro has had a MUCH NEEDED face lift 

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1026 on: July 25, 2009, 03:21:12 PM »

I knew something was different.  The eyes are different.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1027 on: July 25, 2009, 03:25:11 PM »

I WAS THINKING THE SAME THING!!!!!!   

And maybe one of those chemical peels too!

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1028 on: July 25, 2009, 03:29:19 PM »

Good afternoon Debbie, texasmom, San, bastibro, 2NJSons_Mom and 6 Guests

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1029 on: July 25, 2009, 03:30:41 PM »

Hi MuffyBee!   

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1030 on: July 25, 2009, 03:32:45 PM »

Hi Muffy.
bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1031 on: July 25, 2009, 03:33:22 PM »

Yep, cosmetic surgery.

Look at that mouth, if you ask me I would say she powders her nose too

never lift the pressure of evil island
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1032 on: July 25, 2009, 03:33:53 PM »

Hi MuffyBee!   

Hi TM.  I see we're looking at Renho's cosmetic enhancements.  Looks like she has a really, really, really (really!) long road ahead of her...

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1033 on: July 25, 2009, 03:36:02 PM »

Muffy

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1034 on: July 25, 2009, 03:37:30 PM »

Muffy

Hi bastibro 

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1035 on: July 25, 2009, 03:40:49 PM »

Hi MuffyBee!   

Hi TM.  I see we're looking at Renho's cosmetic enhancements.  Looks like she has a really, really, really (really!) long road ahead of her...

Yes, a really long road!   Monkey Devil!

bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1036 on: July 25, 2009, 03:41:31 PM »

Look what I found!  Renfro Kitten

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1037 on: July 25, 2009, 03:45:31 PM »

Bastibro - I get the impression by your smart a** comments that you don't like our remarks about Renfro.  She one of your buddies?  She's an American traitor, drunken hag as far as I'm concerned.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1038 on: July 25, 2009, 03:49:08 PM »

Bastibro - I get the impression by your smart a** comments that you don't like our remarks about Renfro.  She one of your buddies?  She's an American traitor, drunken hag as far as I'm concerned.

And a Ho too!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1039 on: July 25, 2009, 03:54:08 PM »

And a Ho too!  JMO   

edit

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.