April 19, 2024, 06:39:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #821 7/13/09 - 7/28/09  (Read 437844 times)
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1120 on: July 26, 2009, 07:29:04 PM »

Found this interesting.  Never thought about the mineral rights.  Also, Deepak still posts that he is in Dubai.

By

Shashank Shekhar  on Sunday, July 26, 2009

Companies termed by United Kingdom's Financial Services Authority (FSA) as "unauthorised overseas firms" are seeking investment from the Gulf. Hundreds of such firms are listed on the FSA website.

Particularly aggressive are firms that claim to invest in oil wells, especially in the United States. Owning land in the US brings mineral rights, unlike the GCC and much of the world where such rights rest exclusively with the government.

An oil research firm categorised as an unauthorised overseas firm?by the FSA, has changed its name. But the two continue to share the same website and addresses.

Enquiries at the firm, which has its head office in Aruba and an administrative and a 'greeting' office in Florida, US, revealed that the Middle East and especially the Gulf states, are high on its radar for attracting investments.

http://www.business24-7.ae/Articles/2009/7/Pages/25072009/07262009_25ac03979f784fcaa193366d970cbba7.aspx

Yes, that's very interesting Buckeye.  Great find!  I copied it over in the Oil & Gas Pipeline thread too, and also posted the complete article over there too.
It sounds a lot like some other things we've read.

Well, whaddya know?  Thanks, Texasmom!

Buckeye, I LOVE YOU!

Deepak is in Dubai?  Maybe he's cold-calling for Seisma. 

Thanks, monkeys. an angelic monkey

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1121 on: July 26, 2009, 08:37:08 PM »

Hi Monkeys.

Hubby and I just returned from a quick overnight trip with son's Dutch American's inlaws to one of America's most beautiful cities ... Seattle, Washington.

We had a great time but ... I wish we had taken our own vehicle.  Another day or two would have been nice to see some of the sights.  The couple we drove with had to get back (Bellingham area) by dinner time for a 50th anniversay party at their church.

Janet
3:30 PM PT

Hi Janet.  So glad to hear you had a good time.  You and your DH are always moving around and sightseeing.  I think that is great.  Nothing like seeing the rest of the world.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
sandy leiva
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1122 on: July 26, 2009, 09:42:47 PM »

Mn Dad had it right from the start...
paulass is your perp...
Robots had it right also...
I HATE THEM ALL!!!!

I agree billb!   

we all had it right pvds and crew back to trolling as usual.  watch the news soon another may dissapear like Natalee did.  What pitiful excuses for human beings.  I dont post much anymore but im always watching and reading.  Aruba we willnot go away like you thought nor do we forget like youd like us to Natalee will stay in the public eye till all the perps are reconed with....sl
sandy leiva
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1123 on: July 26, 2009, 09:50:47 PM »

Bastibro - I get the impression by your smart a** comments that you don't like our remarks about Renfro.  She one of your buddies?  She's an American traitor, drunken hag as far as I'm concerned.

JULIA RENFRO

Seattle Times - June 9, 2007

Renfro, a mother of four, spent weeks shuttling the family from the scene of one rumored development to another, but she became disenchanted with what she saw as Twitty's pandering to tabloid TV and "flat-out lies" she told on the air.

"I feel guilty saying any negative thing about a mother who has lost her daughter," Renfro said. "But her behavior was odd from the get-go."

Renfro has concluded that the body would have turned up by now if she died on the island proper. She -- and many Arubans -- doubts the three suspects, all good students without criminal records, could have pulled off a perfect crime, never caving in to intense interrogations.

"I've spoken with all of the suspects," she said. "I don't believe any of them did anything to her."

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/nationworld/2003741183_aruba09.html

who cares what renhoe thinks. She is no judge of character after all look at what joran has grown up to be besides  murdering pimp, liar. thief and trafficer of woman.  OH yeahhhh we can see how good her judgement is.....not....sl
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1124 on: July 26, 2009, 10:08:47 PM »

Good to see you Sandy leiva! 

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1125 on: July 26, 2009, 11:28:56 PM »

A COVERUP FROM THE GETGO.  YOU BE THE JUDGE!

THE ARUBAN POLICE OFFICERS

Loving Natalee: A Mother's Testament of Hope and Faith
by Beth Holloway

Page 189:
  Earlier we learned from the prosecutor that the statements from the two uniformed officers who were with us in the van der Sloot front yard that morning didn’t mention the sexual encounters descried by Joran between Natalee and him. No mention of his sexual contact with her as she was falling asleep and walking up.  No mention of his description of her underwear and genitalia.  So the judge never heard about all that.  There ‘s no way a police officer could stand there that morning, hear what Joran was saying, and fail to include these details in a statement.  No way.  In my opinion this information must have been deleted for the officers.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1126 on: July 26, 2009, 11:30:33 PM »

Good Night Monkeys!  Good Night Zookeepers!

Janet
8:30 PM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1127 on: July 27, 2009, 12:04:50 AM »

Good Night Monkeys!  Good Night Zookeepers!

Janet
8:30 PM PT

Good night Janet!   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1128 on: July 27, 2009, 01:11:53 AM »

Truth & Justice for Natalee!

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1129 on: July 27, 2009, 08:53:18 AM »

I'm not going to do another quote stack--it is getting big.   Monkey Devil!

I wonder who Jan was talking about today when she said they showed up before and was here after Bastibro signed in this morning and made his post?  According to her it is a current Monkey.  I used to notice A1 always showing up when we were being disrupted by the dark side but other than her I never noticed anyone else with the same pattern.

It's not a current Monkey. 
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1130 on: July 27, 2009, 09:01:43 AM »

So is it any surprise that the chat room at GM was flying fast and furious last night?

Just in time so that their IPs & personal information is captured!

What do we call this!?  Stalking no? 

Nothing was said about who was doing the capturing.  

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1131 on: July 27, 2009, 09:03:09 AM »

After that fiasco of the pond search they have to at least have a clue as to what they are doing.

Any thoughts on the Pond Hoax Team Bastibro,and or Debbie?

Yes I have!

We were all driven by hope of them finding Natalee`s remains while some  were to busy with attacking and slandering other forum members.

At least IMO.

It has to be false to be slander.  And I fail to understand how supporting an obvious fraud contributes to anything.  Other, of course, than the agenda of said fraud.  But then that was the idea all along, wasn't it?  And because some of us chose not to be a party to that, you seem to think we were wrong and the supporters of the fraud were right!

Rather skewed logic, doncha think?

Anna, I don't believe logic ever entered into the process.
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1132 on: July 27, 2009, 09:09:14 AM »

Kermit, that post of Debbie's condemning us for our take on the Persistence was really put in prospective  when it is posted alongside that report of the money shareholders lost.  Sounds to me like they had to get the he$$ out of Dodge and searching for Natalee filled that bill perfectly.  Now what did they do with all that money?  Was money traded to the Aruban government for something in return?  Oil is the only thing that comes to mind.  JMO

January 7th dive on cage/trap that contains evidence
The RV Persistence did what from Jan 7th through March 1??? Inquiring minds want to know.

Locals to assist in Holloway search
Deep water surveyors head to Aruba today
Bob Moser
bmoser@theadvertiser.com

A team of deep water surveyors from Acadiana is on its way to Aruba today to scan the ocean floor for the body of an Alabama girl who went more than missing two years ago.
It's a volunteer effort that will cost more than $1 million and hopefully bring closure to the search for Natalee Holloway.

Louis Schaefer, a Houston resident and former president of Superior Offshore International in Lafayette, has organized the team and is covering much of the costs himself. Marine Surveys of Lafayette, a sister company of the Silvetti Group, is donating its 120-foot research vessel, the Persistence. It should have left late Thursday night from the Port of Iberia with Schaefer and a team of marine geologists and archaeologists.

The Persistence should arrive in Aruba on Thursday or Friday of next week, and is expected to stay there and use sonar to map the sea floor in search for anomalies, which investigators now say could be where Holloway's body was dropped, said Marc Broussard, project manager with Marine Surveys.

"Louis Schaefer approached us with the idea to assist, and after meeting the family we understood someone had to step up," Broussard said. "We are all parents here, we want to help these people. Their biggest wish is to have a funeral for their daughter, and we want to rectify that in their life. As a parent, that's the most important thing, to get some closure."

Schaefer told Fox News Channel's Greta Van Susteren that investigators now believe Holloway's body may have been placed in a crab trap and dropped in a deep ocean trench off Aruba's coast. The good thing, he said, is the water temperature there would preserve her remains, and there's less ocean life that deep to disturb the body.

The R/V Persistence can map 1,000 feet below the water's surface, and detect items as small as a crab trap.

"We will be there till we reach a happy conclusion, or we've mapped out all the area," Broussard said.

http://tinyurl.com/2qh422
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1133 on: July 27, 2009, 09:28:49 AM »

Good morning Monkeys!   

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1134 on: July 27, 2009, 09:29:51 AM »

Janet - you and I are on the same page, my friend

I sincerely believe we are too Jen.  This why I ... on an ongoing basis ... I have  sincerely tried to comprehend why it is like walking on egg shells in regard to our relationship.

an angelic monkey

Janet

We both have good hearts, great intentions, and damned fierce dedication.

We just don't agree on certain things, from which neither of us is willing to back down.

The traits in my first sentence are what contribute to my second sentence.

It's all good, my friend.
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #1135 on: July 27, 2009, 09:33:26 AM »

Good Morning texasmom, jen3560, wreck! 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #1136 on: July 27, 2009, 09:34:32 AM »

Good morning Monkeys!   

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1137 on: July 27, 2009, 09:37:48 AM »

Good Morning texasmom, jen3560, wreck! 

Good morning Hotping! 

We had some thunderstorms late last night and quite a bit of rain, I'm hoping you're getting some of the rain too!

Here's hoping today we're one day closer to Truth and Justice for Natalee!   

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1138 on: July 27, 2009, 09:38:52 AM »

Good afternoon Debbie, texasmom, San, bastibro, 2NJSons_Mom and 6 Guests

Hi MuffyBee!   

Hi TM.  I see we're looking at Renho's cosmetic enhancements.  Looks like she has a really, really, really (really!) long road ahead of her...

I've been trying to contain my typing fingers here.  You said this MUCH nicer than I ever could have. 
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1139 on: July 27, 2009, 09:45:34 AM »

Janet - you and I are on the same page, my friend

I sincerely believe we are too Jen.  This why I ... on an ongoing basis ... I have  sincerely tried to comprehend why it is like walking on egg shells in regard to our relationship.

an angelic monkey

Janet

We both have good hearts, great intentions, and damned fierce dedication.

We just don't agree on certain things, from which neither of us is willing to back down.

The traits in my first sentence are what contribute to my second sentence.

It's all good, my friend.

I'm very thankful for both of you, and everything you do for Natalee and her family.    an angelic monkey

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.