April 18, 2024, 02:25:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #821 7/13/09 - 7/28/09  (Read 437802 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1180 on: July 27, 2009, 12:44:55 PM »

hotping, ksupon, texasmom (+ 1 Hidden) and 7 Guests
So I wonder who is hiding? 
I got this from the main Natalee thread.....

I don't know who it is, but if it's the same one that some asked about over in musings a week or so ago....it's a "helper" per Klaas.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1181 on: July 27, 2009, 12:45:26 PM »

I saw that too....

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1182 on: July 27, 2009, 12:45:58 PM »

OK Monkeys ... considering the answer is forthcoming ... let the speculating begin.

Janet

+++++++

ARUBAN CONNECTION - SPECULATION

DOMPIG AND SATISH OR DEEPAK OR MICHAEL ?

KYLE KINGMAN - IN HIS OWN WORDS[/b]

Kyle Kingman: Just before Christmas they are contacted by a detective and his brother who gave them information that turned out to be the correct latitude

Kyle Kingman:  While we were searching shortly before Christmas, we were contacted by an Aruban detective who was involved in the Holloway case.  He claimed that his brother had a vision about Natalee˘s body offshore and had coordinates. He and his brother agreed to meet on the Persistence. The detective˘s brother gave what he thought were coordinates, but turned out to be a line of latitude. This latitude aligned with Arashi beach and came within a half mile of the fish trap.

Kyle Kingman:  IF a keydetective's brother knew the latitude the trap was disposed at or very near, then it's probable the detective knew the same.

Kyle Kingman:  The detective and his brother were both brown-skinned, but not black.

Kyle Kingman:  the detective was very internet and computer savy, which was unusual for the bulk of the Polis.

Kyle Kingman:  It seemed he knew who I was when we were introduced, and said something indicating he had been reading the blog.

Kyle Kingman:  The brother of the detective came to us and was very persistent over the information. He was almost in tears and just had to "clear his conscience" about it.  His brother, the detective came with him to 'validate him'.

Kyle Kingman:  I think he used his brother and gave us only the amount of information he felt we needed to come across the trap.  Basically, by using his brother and claiming the information he shared was only based on a vision, it distances the detective from responsibility and makes it hard to point back to him should it be a problem later.

Kyle Kingman:  However, this man was intelligent enough, cared about the case, yet was self implicated to a high enough level to want to be kept his knowledge a secret. He spoke well enough english and knew everything in my opinion.

Kyle Kingman:  The implications of this are tremendous. If true, it means that the early investigators knew where and how Natalee was disposed and it was kept secret and covered up.

Kyle Kingman:  Since the trap was only in 90ft of water and the detective knew about the latitude, did the Polis already know if it's location prior to the search?

Kyle Kingman:   The tip Dave got said the trap was 2-3 miles offshore. I found this one 2-3 miles offshore. 2.1-2.2 miles if memory serves.

Kyle Kingman:  The detective originally wouldn't meet with us and only wanted us to meet with his brother. We convinced him to meet along with his brother and made him feel as comfortable as possible. He reluctantly agreed but wouldn't talk.

Kyle Kingman:  After a while the detective started asking some questions and loosened up a bit. With the pointed questions he asked he proved he knew a lot, but we didn't press him

Kyle Kingman:  "Here's a shocker: the confession from one of the former suspects I was refering to was NOT Joran.

++++++++

DOMPIG: - SEARCH THE OCEAN

FOX ONLINE - JAMIE COLBY
July 15, 2007

TIM MILLER: ... Gerold Dompig actually told us when Dave and I was over there; that he felt that Natalee was out in the water, that the night the fishermen's hut was broken into, a knife was stolen, a rope was stolen and a large crab trap was stolen.

Gerold Dompig's words were "Natalee was put in that crab trap, they put rocks in it and they took her out 3 to 5 miles and she's 800 to 1,000 feet deep" and we always thought about the water anyhow.

CORRUPTION IN PARADISE - DAVE HOLLOWAY

Page 167/168:
  We had recently gotten another tip that the boys did do something to Natalee and that they either left her at the boat launch or the lighthouse.  From there, they supposedly went to a field area where the gardener saw them while they planned their next move.  According to the tip, after that, they went home and returned the next day to the fishermen's huts to get a steel cage to put Natalee into; they then used a boat to carry her about two to three miles out into the ocean and drop her there.  The tip was sent in an e-mail, and we forwarded it to Dompig.  He claimed that was one of the reasons to search at sea now instead of at the landfill ...

GEROLD DOMPIG AND FRED GOLBA

'Rita Cosby Live & Direct' for March 15
updated 9:08 a.m. PT, Thurs., March. 16, 2006

COSBY:  You know, Steve, we‘ve had Tim Miller from EquuSearch, all these different guys on there.  They were all sort of turned down by Dompig and it seemed like the Aruban government, of course, the chief of police there.  Why this team? 

STEVE COHEN, SPECIAL ADVISER TO ARUBAN GOVERNMENT:  Well, it‘s a process, of course, that goes back to the Forensic Institute of Holland.  Chief Dompig has been back there twice now. 

And I think what was happening was a determination of just exactly what techniques, in terms of specificity, could one investigator bring to bear versus another? And, of course, Dompig and Fred have established a strong rapport and a great deal of trust between them, and that‘s why he is there.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/11857796/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1183 on: July 27, 2009, 12:46:01 PM »

I don't know who it is, but if it's the same one that some asked about over in musings a week or so ago....it's a "helper" per Klaas.

Thanks TM
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1184 on: July 27, 2009, 12:46:51 PM »

It's the Muppet Show with our Very Special Guest Star,justice for Natalee Holloway

It's time to play the music
It's time to light the lights
It's time to meet the Muppets on the Muppet Show tonight

Kermit,Kermit,Kermit.....

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1185 on: July 27, 2009, 12:47:15 PM »

KTF, it's about TIME you got here!  

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #1186 on: July 27, 2009, 12:49:46 PM »

Thanks TM! 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #1187 on: July 27, 2009, 12:50:17 PM »

It's the Muppet Show with our Very Special Guest Star,justice for Natalee Holloway

It's time to play the music
It's time to light the lights
It's time to meet the Muppets on the Muppet Show tonight

Kermit,Kermit,Kermit.....

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1188 on: July 27, 2009, 12:51:06 PM »

Is a new "mod" is about to emerge??

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1189 on: July 27, 2009, 12:53:37 PM »

Jen ... a message with love from DIL.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1190 on: July 27, 2009, 01:02:48 PM »

Above post.

without offering any backup s/b without offering any contrary backup

Janet

Edited above post.  MB

an angelic monkey

_____

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1191 on: July 27, 2009, 01:03:48 PM »

Went over to the Olympic mountains and did a Hike!Parents recommended the hike for it's breathtaking,scenic views.Started from a place called Obstruction point and hiked 7.5 miles to the ending location called Deer Park.Getting up to both the starting point,as well as the ending point,required driving up about 10 miles up logging roads with shear drop-offs of hundreds,if not thoundsands of feet with no railings.
Although the Hike had the most breathtaking views.It was the first time i've did that hike,as well as the last! At points of the hike you were on shales a few feet wide with drop-offs of thousands of feet..Not my idea of fun!Two cousins,parents,as well as girlfriend made it all out alive.. Once i can get the pictures up and figure out how to post them i will show you the Monkey's some of God's country..In short TM.That's why i haven't been on but,while standing atop the mountain lookin down a slope of a thousand feet i thought about the Monkey's and Justice for Natalee Holloway!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1192 on: July 27, 2009, 01:16:53 PM »

Went over to the Olympic mountains and did a Hike!Parents recommended the hike for it's breathtaking,scenic views.Started from a place called Obstruction point and hiked 7.5 miles to the ending location called Deer Park.Getting up to both the starting point,as well as the ending point,required driving up about 10 miles up logging roads with shear drop-offs of hundreds,if not thoundsands of feet with no railings.
Although the Hike had the most breathtaking views.It was the first time i've did that hike,as well as the last! At points of the hike you were on shales a few feet wide with drop-offs of thousands of feet..Not my idea of fun!Two cousins,parents,as well as girlfriend made it all out alive.. Once i can get the pictures up and figure out how to post them i will show you the Monkey's some of God's country..In short TM.That's why i haven't been on but,while standing atop the mountain lookin down a slope of a thousand feet i thought about the Monkey's and Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Wow KTF!  I'm glad you're back and all are o.k.! 

That excursion reminds me of a family trip we had several years ago to Tobago.  We all loaded up in two jeeps one morning and set out to see the sites!  We took a wrong road and ended up on a very tiny, very muddy (and slippery) in places ONE WAY road that left us dangling over the edge of cliffs (about a thousand feet) over the ocean at times.  My MIL was curled up in a ball in the back seat of the jeep in front of us most of the time.  I prayed constantly...and tried NOT TO LOOK as much as possible...nevertheless...at one point my husband told me if I said "oh my God!"  one more time...he was going to kick me over the edge!   

He didn't mean it of course, but he was trying to drive and my gasps weren't helping anything.  We all survived but I saw my life flash before me many times that day!

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1193 on: July 27, 2009, 01:22:33 PM »

I am looking forward to seeing your pictures.  The scenery looking up is magnificent in your corner of the world but ... looking down must be even more spectacular.

I know there were thunder showers on Saturday evening in the Seattle area and up the local mountains but ... the hiking in that heat?

I enjoyed the Torchlight parade on a large screen television at a gathering in the AC home of DIL's Seattle (Bellview?) relatives while hubby swam in their beautiful pool and ... played pool til all hours of the morning.

Janet

_____

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1194 on: July 27, 2009, 01:24:17 PM »

That excursion reminds me of a family trip we had several years ago to Tobago.  We all loaded up in two jeeps one morning and set out to see the sites!  We took a wrong road and ended up on a very tiny, very muddy (and slippery) in places ONE WAY road that left us dangling over the edge of cliffs (about a thousand feet) over the ocean at times.  My MIL was curled up in a ball in the back seat of the jeep in front of us most of the time.  I prayed constantly...and tried NOT TO LOOK as much as possible...nevertheless...at one point my husband told me if I said "oh my God!"  one more time...he was going to kick me over the edge!   

He didn't mean it of course, but he was trying to drive and my gasps weren't helping anything.  We all survived but I saw my life flash before me many times that day!

Getting up to those spots is exactly what you're talking about & sounds like you know the feeling!The almighty lord didn't give me wings.. I wasn't curled up into a ball but,very close.Took me a few minutes to stretch out after the ride up! Monkey Devil!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1195 on: July 27, 2009, 01:32:36 PM »

Getting up to those spots is exactly what you're talking about & sounds like you know the feeling!The almighty lord didn't give me wings.. I wasn't curled up into a ball but,very close.Took me a few minutes to stretch out after the ride up! Monkey Devil!

I hope I never have "that feeling" again, I'm just glad I'm here to laugh about it now!   

The day after the rainforest and waterfalls was scheduled, I stayed behind...laid out by the pool, drank rum punch, and chilled out!   Monkey Devil!

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1196 on: July 27, 2009, 01:32:46 PM »

I am looking forward to seeing your pictures.  The scenery looking up is magnificent in your corner of the world but ... looking down must be even more spectacular.

I know there were thunder showers on Saturday evening in the Seattle area and up the local mountains but ... the hiking in that heat?

I enjoyed the Torchlight parade on a large screen television at a gathering in the AC home of DIL's Seattle (Bellview?) relatives while hubby swam in their beautiful pool and ... played pool til all hours of the morning.

Janet

Hope you had a great weekend Janet?The pictures are unbelievable.I think i took around 30 to 50 pictures because i knew i was never going to do this hike again.. I will see if i can get them up sometime today!I'm very excited to see what Kermit is going to expose now. an angelic monkey

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1197 on: July 27, 2009, 01:41:52 PM »

I am in the background peeking in today.

WHERE IS KERMIT?

I am finding it very hard to consentrate on my job today.

Monkey Devil! an angelic monkey

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1198 on: July 27, 2009, 01:43:39 PM »

WHERE IS KERMIT?

I am finding it very hard to consentrate concentrate on my job today.

edit to correct

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1199 on: July 27, 2009, 01:44:54 PM »

WHERE IS KERMIT?

I am finding it very hard to consentrate on my job today.

Having lunch with MissPiggy at The Ivey in L.A.!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.