April 19, 2024, 05:46:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #821 7/13/09 - 7/28/09  (Read 437922 times)
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1480 on: July 27, 2009, 08:58:02 PM »

Okay --- I'm caught up on today's revelations!!!!!!

Great work Jen, Kermit, Rob (and any I've missed)!!!!

Sharon/Tx
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1481 on: July 27, 2009, 08:59:25 PM »

Hiya Monkeys!  It's been ages since I've posted and I still pray every day for closure for Natalee's family.  For 6 months or so, my daughter's fiance has been saying he wanted to go to Aruba for their honeymoon.  Yesterday, they booked the Mayan Riviera instead     and I couldn't be more relieved!  I knew you would understand the weight that just lifted from my shoulders!  Aruba owes Natalee's parents answers. 

"Huge waste" Casey. 

Justice for Natalee!
"Joran Vandersloot's evil world is slowly crashing down on his evil soul!"
*****For major cases, you can also report information by calling our toll-free number 1-800-CALLFBI (225-5324).
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1482 on: July 27, 2009, 09:04:16 PM »

Hiya Monkeys!  It's been ages since I've posted and I still pray every day for closure for Natalee's family.  For 6 months or so, my daughter's fiance has been saying he wanted to go to Aruba for their honeymoon.  Yesterday, they booked the Mayan Riviera instead     and I couldn't be more relieved!  I knew you would understand the weight that just lifted from my shoulders!  Aruba owes Natalee's parents answers. 

Hi Sharon/Tx!  Good to see you!  I know you're relieved in more ways than one!  I wish them both much happiness!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1483 on: July 27, 2009, 09:08:10 PM »

texasmom, can, KYcat, San, trimmonthelake, Seamonkey, Sharon/Tx, NCMike, SuzieQ, wreck, Tibrogargan, Blue Moon, AZSunny, Linda in MD, BoxerDawg, hotping, cajun miracle, Rob, Helen Back, Magnolia and 21 Guests are viewing this topic.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Sharon/Tx
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1484 on: July 27, 2009, 09:14:54 PM »

Hi Sharon/Tx!  Good to see you!  I know you're relieved in more ways than one!  I wish them both much happiness!

Thank you Texasmom!  One prayer was answered, now I want my prayers answered that Beth and Dave get answers.  I will never stop praying for them. Thanks for all you do to keep Natalee's memory alive.  Take care and Goodnight!

"Huge waste" Casey. 

Justice for Natalee!
"Joran Vandersloot's evil world is slowly crashing down on his evil soul!"
*****For major cases, you can also report information by calling our toll-free number 1-800-CALLFBI (225-5324).
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1485 on: July 27, 2009, 09:18:21 PM »

Thank you Texasmom!  One prayer was answered, now I want my prayers answered that Beth and Dave get answers.  I will never stop praying for them. Thanks for all you do to keep Natalee's memory alive.  Take care and Goodnight!

Good night Sharon/Tx!  Take care!   

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1486 on: July 27, 2009, 09:19:36 PM »

Here is my own personal message to all FORMER AND CURRENT members of both CNG and GM.

Now is the time for those who have been posting alongside this person at CNG - FROM THE BEGINNING - who may not have known this was going on.

Now is the time for all of them to open their eyes, and come forward.

Now is the time for them to oust this person - BY NAME - publicly.

You've all been had.

You've been had by the very people who first helped Joran and Paulus van der Sloot cover up their crimes against Natalee Holloway.

The very people who prevented her Justice four years ago.

The very people who denied her family the answers they so deserve, and who denied them the return of their loved ones remains.

And this is for the CNG members who post alongside this person STILL TODAY.

If any of you thinks I do not have a member list of CNG, and that I won't post it - think again.

Anyone who does NOT stand up now - well, that will tell me, personally, just whether or not you were and/or are unknowingly or KNOWINGLY helping to perpetuate this fraud against Natalee and her family.

The crap all stops NOW.

Remember why you all (ok most) sought out these forums in the first place.

It was for Natalee Holloway.

It was not for personal gain/glory.

It was not for bullshit childish games.

It was not for an "I'm right and you're wrong" stance.

Remember Natalee?  Isn't it about time she got Justice?

BUMP

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1487 on: July 27, 2009, 09:34:52 PM »

It's Hotshot, Dompig, Jacobs and Burke.

add: Lorenzo Webb, RV aka Capslockwizard, Geerman, Kawish Miesier
SusanESmithphotobucket.com, P. McL, Destiny.

xxxxxx xxxxxxx = clw
xxxx = me

In one of the last conversations I had with him/them/whoever...a former SM member...who also was supposedly attending Aruba travel shows to promote a Boycott of the island for Natalee...came up in conversation.  There is a snip after the first comment because it was a response to another subject.

DISCLAIMER:  I don't know if ANYTHING said by xxxxxx xxxxxxx is true or not. 

[1/4/2009 10:56:22 PM] xxxxxx xxxxxxx says: btw he is in contact with rob smirh....

snip

[1/4/2009 10:56:59 PM] xxxxxx xxxxxxx says: be carefull since they were the one that butch up the Nat, investigation

[1/4/2009 10:57:17 PM] xxxx says: Why is he talking to Rob Smith?

[1/4/2009 10:57:32 PM] xxxxxx xxxxxxx says: well he told me so

[1/4/2009 10:57:47 PM] xxxx says: They met at one of the trade shows, I thought he hated him.

[1/4/2009 10:57:52 PM] xxxxxx xxxxxxx says: and I asked him why, but he did not answer.

[1/4/2009 10:58:19 PM] xxxxxx xxxxxxx says: I know Jeff and Rob and Riveroll very well

[1/4/2009 10:58:43 PM] xxxxxx xxxxxxx says: there are the GM of the Hotels in Aruba

[1/4/2009 10:58:47 PM] xxxx says: I don't talk to ******** at all.  If he tried to talk to me I would not talk to him.  He has said too many lies to me about me.  I have lost all respect for him.

[1/4/2009 10:59:28 PM] xxxxxx xxxxxxx says: He said that Rob has promiised him a Job in Helping restore the island when this is al over

[1/4/2009 10:59:36 PM] xxxxxx xxxxxxx says: WOW

[1/4/2009 10:59:43 PM] xxxx says: really!  That's sick!

[1/4/2009 10:59:46 PM] xxxxxx xxxxxxx says: thaat is luck...

[1/4/2009 11:00:01 PM] xxxx says: He's lost his mind!

[1/4/2009 11:01:07 PM] xxxxxx xxxxxxx says: now don;t say any of this to him since he then will go against me....but it sound strange since they are the one in charge of the Visibility team

[1/4/2009 11:01:48 PM] xxxxxx xxxxxxx says: Jeff and Rob and Riveroll started it and it was Jeff Lesker that proposed it to the government.

snip

BUMP!

I wonder how many of them are planning to help "restore" Aruba? 

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1488 on: July 27, 2009, 09:40:25 PM »

I expected this kind of sh_t from the sociopaths of Aruba but,Americans?I want these American Traitors to pay from the top to the bottom.You've made your choices now it's time to live with the consequences.

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1489 on: July 27, 2009, 09:42:14 PM »

It's Hotshot, Dompig, Jacobs and Burke.

add: Lorenzo Webb, RV aka Capslockwizard, Geerman, Kawish Miesier
SusanESmithphotobucket.com, P. McL, Destiny.

xxxxxx xxxxxxx = clw
xxxx = me

In one of the last conversations I had with him/them/whoever...a former SM member...who also was supposedly attending Aruba travel shows to promote a Boycott of the island for Natalee...came up in conversation.  There is a snip after the first comment because it was a response to another subject.

DISCLAIMER:  I don't know if ANYTHING said by xxxxxx xxxxxxx is true or not. 

[1/4/2009 10:56:22 PM] xxxxxx xxxxxxx says: btw he is in contact with rob smirh....

snip

[1/4/2009 10:56:59 PM] xxxxxx xxxxxxx says: be carefull since they were the one that butch up the Nat, investigation

[1/4/2009 10:57:17 PM] xxxx says: Why is he talking to Rob Smith?

[1/4/2009 10:57:32 PM] xxxxxx xxxxxxx says: well he told me so

[1/4/2009 10:57:47 PM] xxxx says: They met at one of the trade shows, I thought he hated him.

[1/4/2009 10:57:52 PM] xxxxxx xxxxxxx says: and I asked him why, but he did not answer.

[1/4/2009 10:58:19 PM] xxxxxx xxxxxxx says: I know Jeff and Rob and Riveroll very well

[1/4/2009 10:58:43 PM] xxxxxx xxxxxxx says: there are the GM of the Hotels in Aruba

[1/4/2009 10:58:47 PM] xxxx says: I don't talk to ******** at all.  If he tried to talk to me I would not talk to him.  He has said too many lies to me about me.  I have lost all respect for him.

[1/4/2009 10:59:28 PM] xxxxxx xxxxxxx says: He said that Rob has promiised him a Job in Helping restore the island when this is al over

[1/4/2009 10:59:36 PM] xxxxxx xxxxxxx says: WOW

[1/4/2009 10:59:43 PM] xxxx says: really!  That's sick!

[1/4/2009 10:59:46 PM] xxxxxx xxxxxxx says: thaat is luck...

[1/4/2009 11:00:01 PM] xxxx says: He's lost his mind!

[1/4/2009 11:01:07 PM] xxxxxx xxxxxxx says: now don;t say any of this to him since he then will go against me....but it sound strange since they are the one in charge of the Visibility team

[1/4/2009 11:01:48 PM] xxxxxx xxxxxxx says: Jeff and Rob and Riveroll started it and it was Jeff Lesker that proposed it to the government.

snip

BUMP!

I wonder how many of them are planning to help "restore" Aruba? 

Good question Anna.   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1490 on: July 27, 2009, 09:58:58 PM »

I know I was surprised at Rob Smith's resignation as CEO of AHATA. 

Why? 

Did it have anything to do with an investigation that could take place?  Is there already one going on?  What might they find?  Lots of questions in regards to that!

http://www.belfonticapital.com/RaisingofWestinFlag.pdf

(that picture with Antonio Carlo Sr. always reminds me of "The Godfather") jmo 

http://www.meetaruba.com/DesktopModules/MALinkCategory/UploadedFiles/3Aug07_Pesquera%20Smith%20AHATA.pdf

Press Release
August 3, 2007
ARUBA HOTEL AND TOURISM ASSOCIATION (AHATA) APPOINTS HOTEL
INDUSTRY VETERAN AND LONG TIME ARUBA RESIDENT ROB SMITH TO
LEAD THE ASSOCIATION
Jorge Pesquera, President and CEO, announces resignation
The Board of Directors of the Aruba Hotel and Tourism Association has accepted the
resignation of Jorge Pesquera, President and CEO, effective November 1, 2007.
Chairman of the Board Ewald Biemans said: “We are very sorry to see Jorge leave
Aruba as he approaches his fourth year of dedicated service, but realize that he has
a great opportunity in Florida that would be very hard to pass up. At the same time,
I am pleased to announce the appointment of Rob Smith, currently GM of the Westin
Aruba Resort to the CEO position, effective October 1, 2007.”
Jorge Pesquera has accepted the position of President and CEO of the Palm Beach
County Convention and Visitors Bureau. “I am leaving with very mixed feelings” said
Pesquera, “Aruba is a great destination and I have been honored by the opportunity
given to me by the board and the membership. However, I am also thrilled to pass
the baton to a highly seasoned tourism executive and first class guy.”
Ewald Biemans: “We are fortunate that Rob Smith was willing and available to take
on this most critical position and ensure continuity in the expanding role AHATA has
undertaken as it pertains to destination marketing, advocacy and member support
services. He has repeatedly shown his leadership qualities in programs and initiatives
such as the Hospitality and Security Foundation and, most recently, the Marketing
Committee.
He has an intimate understanding of Aruba’s key markets and channels
of distribution and has acquired extensive experience in the meetings and
conventions arena. I am sure this will be a smooth and productive transition.”
Rob Smith is currently employed by Starwood Hotels & Resorts as General Manager
of the Westin Aruba. He has been serving this resort since April 1998, and held the
role of Vice President of the previous ownership group, Aruba Hotel Enterprises, and
General Manager of the then Wyndham prior to the sale of the hotel. During his ten
years in Aruba he has served the association in multiple capacities including:
- Board member of The Caribbean Hotel Association (2000 to present)
- Chairman of the AHATA Nominations Committee (2001 to present)
- Chairman of the CEO Search Committee (2003)
- Member of the Aruba Strategic Communications Task Force
- Chairman of the Aruba Hospitality and Security Foundation (02 to 06)
- Treasurer of the AH & SF (2006 to present)
- AHATA Board of Director (2006 to present)
- Chairman of the Marketing Committee (2007)
Rob was recognized as the Hotelier of the Year for AHATA in 2005 and was
nominated for the same award on a regional basis with the Caribbean Hotel
Association.
He has worked at a General Management level for the past 14 years.
Smith said: “I am thrilled to take on this key position in an association that I truly
believe has been critical to Aruba’s success. I am confident that at AHATA we will be
able to create or influence destination wide initiatives aimed at improving business
levels across the board. Aruba is my home and my family has deep roots in this
island. In many respects I have been unconsciously preparing for this position for a
long time and I am looking forward to carrying on the fine tradition that has been
established with Rory, Horace and Jorge most recently”.
Established in 1965, AHATA is one of the oldest and most respected tourism entities
in the Caribbean representing 22 hotels and 100 allied members. It invests over
80% of its $5.3 million budget in destination marketing in collaboration with the
Aruba Tourism Authority.
Meet Aruba is the official group marketing division of AHATA and, as such, works
closely with all hotels and DMC companies in Aruba.
For more information, please contact:
Brigitta Kroon-Fiorita
MEET ARUBA - Netherlands Board of Tourism & Conventions
Phone: (212) 370-7360, X. 18
E-mail: meetaruba-brigitta@holland.com
Internet: www.meetaruba.com
###

hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #1491 on: July 27, 2009, 10:08:59 PM »

hotping, texasmom, Anna, Helen Back, can, Magnolia, klaasend, Mere, San, wreck, Nut44x4, Seamonkey, Rob, mytime, cajun miracle, nonesuche, Debbie, trimmonthelake, Blue Moon and 15 Guests are viewing this topic

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1492 on: July 27, 2009, 10:16:36 PM »

hotping, texasmom, Anna, Helen Back, can, Magnolia, klaasend, Mere, San, wreck, Nut44x4, Seamonkey, Rob, mytime, cajun miracle, nonesuche, Debbie, trimmonthelake, Blue Moon and 15 Guests are viewing this topic
Bastibro went sweepy sleepy and Rob Smith read hims a bed time story bout lil fishes that fly and a rainbow that stretches from 'R00ba to Holland made from Dutch Chocolate. 

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1493 on: July 27, 2009, 10:19:00 PM »

Bastibro went sweepy sleepy and Rob Smith read hims a bed time story bout lil fishes that fly and a rainbow that stretches from 'R00ba to Holland made from Dutch Chocolate. 
That's what I figured...but then again I could be wrong and He might be one of the many guests who are lurking......

In God We Trust!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1494 on: July 27, 2009, 10:26:26 PM »

That's what I figured...but then again I could be wrong and He might be one of the many guests who are lurking......

sleep tite lil Bastibro

from me to you 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qw0zZttfUaw

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1495 on: July 27, 2009, 10:37:08 PM »

sleep tite lil Bastibro

from me to you 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qw0zZttfUaw

In God We Trust!
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1496 on: July 27, 2009, 10:41:25 PM »

I expected this kind of sh_t from the sociopaths of Aruba but,Americans?I want these American Traitors to pay from the top to the bottom.You've made your choices now it's time to live with the consequences.

I Agree KTF! 

In God We Trust!
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1497 on: July 27, 2009, 10:48:44 PM »

Is Rob Smith connected to SusanESmithPhotoBucket?

I remember the Dark Lard talking about having a "nice" conversation with Rob Smith at the
Boston travel show.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1498 on: July 27, 2009, 10:49:55 PM »

Smith is a very common name 
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1499 on: July 27, 2009, 10:50:46 PM »

Hello monkeys.  Just showing up for the roll call, and waiting for the chips to fall. 

Some day we will have many stories to share..

Check every detail-check it twice. At least check it once. FIND NATALEE
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.