April 25, 2024, 12:31:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #821 7/13/09 - 7/28/09  (Read 438605 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1540 on: July 28, 2009, 12:11:00 AM »

LindaK dared to address at BFN concerning the revelation exposed by Jen and Kermit on the Scared Monkeys forum and ... was immediately undermined by ******* and Debbie.

It is a blast from the past in regards to those who dared to question the dispicable posts of the unbannable Reality in the summer of 2006.

Janet
LindaK was taliking about cleaning SM members -- not BFN members. They were SUPPORTING her statements!

That is how I read it as well. 
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1541 on: July 28, 2009, 12:12:07 AM »

Personally, I think they have all lost their minds.

BTW,   I do hope they are banned from reading also. Since they are the ones who park their arses here day and nite, who is stealing from whom?

Debbie is on a full ban and anyone else will also be.  The problem is there is always ways of getting around that by using a proxy.  They will not be able to post but they will likely use a proxy to read.

That is true, but sometimes you will see the same proxy show up...then ZAP..lolol   Monkey Devil!
No self respecting Monkey needs a Proxy.  Monkey Devil!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1542 on: July 28, 2009, 12:12:57 AM »

LindaK dared to address at BFN concerning the revelation exposed by Jen and Kermit on the Scared Monkeys forum and ... was immediately undermined by ******* and Debbie.

It is a blast from the past in regards to those who dared to question the dispicable posts of the unbannable Reality in the summer of 2006.

Janet
LindaK was taliking about cleaning SM members -- not BFN members. They were SUPPORTING her statements!

My misunderstanding.  Giving credit where none is due.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1543 on: July 28, 2009, 12:13:48 AM »

It is better this way, though, REALLY keeps the nuts all in one box. Monkey Devil!

LOL That's funny!

Monkey Devil!
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1544 on: July 28, 2009, 12:16:52 AM »

I think its kinda funny, really. Being at BFN was more boring than watching grass grow. Of course, unless you want to read Lalas rants about Shango or read that nutty Cat crap.

Guess that's why I haven't been there in over 3 years.  Monkey Devil!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1545 on: July 28, 2009, 12:20:57 AM »

I have to laugh at ******* 's ego.  He really thinks people from SM go to BFN for information?   
And the Dark Lard misspelled "their".  Monkey Devil! I failed to notice a correction by Debbie!!

not again!!! 

they're, there and THEIR chucklehead 

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1546 on: July 28, 2009, 12:24:04 AM »

Should the nuts be in a box or in a basket?

I am glad I never bothered to join BFN and I consider myself no longer a member at GM after BleachedBlack went on one of her vendettas and tried to have me banned there.  She, who seems to spend her entire life perched on forum site meters when she is not traipsing back and forth to Aruba, decided in her own warped mind that I must be a leak who copied and pasted their Members Only posts but I am still waiting for them to prove where I have copied and pasted anything.  She only succeeded in having them delete my post count of over 600 so I am now considered to be either a newbie or a non-event. Guess BB and her cronies got their way against truth and fair play.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1547 on: July 28, 2009, 12:25:48 AM »

I have to laugh at ******* 's ego.  He really thinks people from SM go to BFN for information?   
And the Dark Lard misspelled "their".  Monkey Devil! I failed to notice a correction by Debbie!!

not again!!! 

they're, there and THEIR chucklehead 

Monkey Devil!
Seamonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1548 on: July 28, 2009, 12:27:21 AM »

Tib lmaoo * seamonkey is watchin gm member count* lolol
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1549 on: July 28, 2009, 12:31:09 AM »

Tib lmaoo * seamonkey is watchin gm member count* lolol

ROFLMAO  Monkey Devil!
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1550 on: July 28, 2009, 12:31:55 AM »

BFN=Box of Frikkin Nuts
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #1551 on: July 28, 2009, 12:33:52 AM »

BFN=Box of Frikkin Nuts

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Seamonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1552 on: July 28, 2009, 12:35:42 AM »

BFN=Box of Frikkin Nuts
*snickerin* Monkey Devil!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1553 on: July 28, 2009, 12:39:00 AM »

I think its kinda funny, really. Being at BFN was more boring than watching grass grow. Of course, unless you want to read Lalas rants about Shango or read that nutty Cat crap.

Someone should seriously consider taking the server away or just junking it for recyclables. Either is a better use. 

+++

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1554 on: July 28, 2009, 12:40:00 AM »

BFN=Box of Frikkin Nuts
*snickerin* Monkey Devil!

ohhhh yeah and Linda is the same one over there 

+++

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1555 on: July 28, 2009, 12:41:33 AM »

He knows that's BS, it's all he can think of to say.  What information?

And he really should learn to read, or maybe he just doesn't comprehend well either.  We all know he read the post, I'm sure it was copied and pasted in record time!

Nothing was said about where that promise of a job was made.  

Maybe he just gave a little more information!  

Now he's calling his friend dumb, and accusing them of working for the enemy?  What happened to STANDING UP for your friends that he preaches all the time?

Note, he didn't say he didn't tell him that!

Monkey Devil!  

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1556 on: July 28, 2009, 12:42:43 AM »

Someone should seriously consider taking the server away or just junking it for recyclables. Either is a better use. 

Yes, I think so. Too bad it can't be used for fertilizer.  Monkey Devil!
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1557 on: July 28, 2009, 12:44:23 AM »

He knows that's BS, it's all he can think of to say.  What information?

And he really should learn to read, or maybe he just doesn't comprehend well either.  We all know he read the post, I'm sure it was copied and pasted in record time!

Nothing was said about where that promise of a job was made.  

Maybe he just gave a little more information!  

Now he's calling his friend dumb, and accusing them of working for the enemy?  What happened to STANDING UP for your friends that he preaches all the time?

Note, he didn't say he didn't tell him that!

Monkey Devil!  

He is scared. He is getting exposed. Tends to make the Dark Lard nervous. Easier for him to point fingers at others when he is the loose cannon in the group.
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1558 on: July 28, 2009, 12:46:58 AM »

Ok and while I am on a roll some Monkeys have asked why many of us left GM or ceased to be active members there.  Here is a post I made there and then brought forward again to their front page.  It was then buried again in their junk threads soon after the post was made again in December :

9 December 2008

Tibro
500 Poster

Setting the Record Straight « on: Today at 01:20:57 am »   

OK I am re-posting my 12 November post that I made in MO as it appears many here still do not understand the full story.

It was not all about politics; it was not all about Cat; it was about lack of leadership and protection by administration for anyone in chat.  Also the subsequent failure of those that we had up to that point considered friends, to support those that were attacked and to believe their true story of the events.

12 November 2008 :

Firstly may I repeat what others have already stated here – this is not an issue about politics.  It is about unwarranted and disruptive behaviour in chat and the subsequent lack of control by Administration. Some of the members involved in these unfortunate events are in very poor health and all this has exacerbated their conditions.  I do not have health problems but I have needed a few days to come to terms with the events that have taken place and the response to them before I felt ready to post.

After being in chat on election night, and the night after, and having to contend with the aggressive behaviour by Cat I feel it is time to make my comments. I was away on family matters from the third day and only returned on Monday to find the situation had escalated to such an extent that I am aghast at what has taken place. I would have had the least interest in the election results of anyone that was in chat that first evening but Cat’s behaviour was beyond belief.  His comments did not only encompass politics – he appeared to be on a mission to attack everyone and everything on any subject imaginable.

Cat can often be difficult to understand in his comments in chat but this time it was an entirely different matter – he came in and out countless times and each time he was more abusive and nasty.  He made some very hurtful and aggressive remarks while harassing at least three of the chatters and also made threats to them.  He was asked many times to stop making those sort of comments and even asked to leave.  I think some members may have left and then returned while he was out of chat but he was soon back again and continuing his tirade of abuse.  Cat was not railroaded – it was more like the other chatters were left to defend themselves against his totally out of control rantings.  Cat possibly may have responded to an intervention from another male but Carnut removed himself from chat and refused to return when asked to come and moderate the disruptive activity. 

This refusal and lack of leadership, added to several other past events where trust has been broken and confidentiality has been breached, has lead me to no longer having confidence in this chat.  I hope to continue following the GM Tour and even though I have been told previously that my forum posts were considered to be done only for effect, I may continue to post pertinent items from my part of the world.  I am deeply saddened that Os has chosen to take this final action.  She has done much for this forum, not only by supplying the server to enable us to have a more stable setup but also, along with others, has done much in the genealogy research for members here. I have endeavoured to do some on my own family roots but have been dissuaded by the prohibitive costs of membership and access to information on these sites so I know how generous these members have been in compiling this information.

I do consider all of you to be friends and hope that can continue.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1559 on: July 28, 2009, 12:48:28 AM »

man o man - we have a dilemma

who will tuck Bastibro in at 2:30 pm East Coast time now?

And who will correct all of our speelllllllin' ???

And where will Poochy spew her Colombian 'locked in a circus' crap?

And where will ********* get his new martyrdom material?

And all the Shango files are all locked up - what will  pig and  rendeer do for entertainment now?

And what about  (Johan)...

I'm gonna miss em all...NOT !!!

Ohhhh and Debbie please follow through on my request to be banned in 2006   Monkey Devil!

+++

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.