April 26, 2024, 02:39:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #821 7/13/09 - 7/28/09  (Read 438784 times)
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1560 on: July 28, 2009, 12:51:34 AM »

Sweet/suite

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1561 on: July 28, 2009, 12:53:12 AM »

man o man - we have a dilemma

who will tuck Bastibro in at 2:30 pm East Coast time now?

And who will correct all of our speelllllllin' ???

And where will Poochy spew her Colombian 'locked in a circus' crap?

And where will ********* get his new martyrdom material?

And all the Shango files are all locked up - what will  pig and  rendeer do for entertainment now?

And what about  (Johan)...

I'm gonna miss em all...NOT !!!

Ohhhh and Debbie please follow through on my request to be banned in 2006   Monkey Devil!

And these people walk the streets? loose? Scarey thought
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1562 on: July 28, 2009, 12:53:41 AM »

Monkey Devil!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1563 on: July 28, 2009, 12:54:28 AM »

Debbie told me she could never ban a person for something they did on another forum.  Guess that was only if they were doing it to ME, lol!  Now it's a whole other forum?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1564 on: July 28, 2009, 12:55:17 AM »

Ok and while I am on a roll some Monkeys have asked why many of us left GM or ceased to be active members there.  Here is a post I made there and then brought forward again to their front page.  It was then buried again in their junk threads soon after the post was made again in December :

9 December 2008

Tibro
500 Poster

Setting the Record Straight « on: Today at 01:20:57 am »   

OK I am re-posting my 12 November post that I made in MO as it appears many here still do not understand the full story.

It was not all about politics; it was not all about Cat; it was about lack of leadership and protection by administration for anyone in chat.  Also the subsequent failure of those that we had up to that point considered friends, to support those that were attacked and to believe their true story of the events.

12 November 2008 :

Firstly may I repeat what others have already stated here – this is not an issue about politics.  It is about unwarranted and disruptive behaviour in chat and the subsequent lack of control by Administration. Some of the members involved in these unfortunate events are in very poor health and all this has exacerbated their conditions.  I do not have health problems but I have needed a few days to come to terms with the events that have taken place and the response to them before I felt ready to post.

After being in chat on election night, and the night after, and having to contend with the aggressive behaviour by Cat I feel it is time to make my comments. I was away on family matters from the third day and only returned on Monday to find the situation had escalated to such an extent that I am aghast at what has taken place. I would have had the least interest in the election results of anyone that was in chat that first evening but Cat’s behaviour was beyond belief.  His comments did not only encompass politics – he appeared to be on a mission to attack everyone and everything on any subject imaginable.

Cat can often be difficult to understand in his comments in chat but this time it was an entirely different matter – he came in and out countless times and each time he was more abusive and nasty.  He made some very hurtful and aggressive remarks while harassing at least three of the chatters and also made threats to them.  He was asked many times to stop making those sort of comments and even asked to leave.  I think some members may have left and then returned while he was out of chat but he was soon back again and continuing his tirade of abuse.  Cat was not railroaded – it was more like the other chatters were left to defend themselves against his totally out of control rantings.  Cat possibly may have responded to an intervention from another male but Carnut removed himself from chat and refused to return when asked to come and moderate the disruptive activity. 

This refusal and lack of leadership, added to several other past events where trust has been broken and confidentiality has been breached, has lead me to no longer having confidence in this chat.  I hope to continue following the GM Tour and even though I have been told previously that my forum posts were considered to be done only for effect, I may continue to post pertinent items from my part of the world.  I am deeply saddened that Os has chosen to take this final action.  She has done much for this forum, not only by supplying the server to enable us to have a more stable setup but also, along with others, has done much in the genealogy research for members here. I have endeavoured to do some on my own family roots but have been dissuaded by the prohibitive costs of membership and access to information on these sites so I know how generous these members have been in compiling this information.

I do consider all of you to be friends and hope that can continue.

Thanks , Tibro.
Interesting how they kept burying this on you...guess it interfered with their "version" of events, eh?   
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1565 on: July 28, 2009, 12:56:26 AM »

So as you can all see from my previous post the concept of truth and a fair deal for everyone has never been high on the agenda at GM or with their "fearless" leader.  No wonder he has recently enlisted the services of a fellow Administrator as he has never had any wish to take take a stand or be a leader. So when monkeys refer to the GM and CnG in the one sentence they are so correct in that assumption for the same posters inhabit both forums and now also BFN.

Justice for Natalee is the furthest thing from their minds.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1566 on: July 28, 2009, 12:57:10 AM »

Ok and while I am on a roll some Monkeys have asked why many of us left GM or ceased to be active members there.  Here is a post I made there and then brought forward again to their front page.  It was then buried again in their junk threads soon after the post was made again in December :

9 December 2008

Tibro
500 Poster

Setting the Record Straight « on: Today at 01:20:57 am »   

OK I am re-posting my 12 November post that I made in MO as it appears many here still do not understand the full story.

It was not all about politics; it was not all about Cat; it was about lack of leadership and protection by administration for anyone in chat.  Also the subsequent failure of those that we had up to that point considered friends, to support those that were attacked and to believe their true story of the events.

12 November 2008 :

Firstly may I repeat what others have already stated here – this is not an issue about politics.  It is about unwarranted and disruptive behaviour in chat and the subsequent lack of control by Administration. Some of the members involved in these unfortunate events are in very poor health and all this has exacerbated their conditions.  I do not have health problems but I have needed a few days to come to terms with the events that have taken place and the response to them before I felt ready to post.

After being in chat on election night, and the night after, and having to contend with the aggressive behaviour by Cat I feel it is time to make my comments. I was away on family matters from the third day and only returned on Monday to find the situation had escalated to such an extent that I am aghast at what has taken place. I would have had the least interest in the election results of anyone that was in chat that first evening but Cat’s behaviour was beyond belief.  His comments did not only encompass politics – he appeared to be on a mission to attack everyone and everything on any subject imaginable.

Cat can often be difficult to understand in his comments in chat but this time it was an entirely different matter – he came in and out countless times and each time he was more abusive and nasty.  He made some very hurtful and aggressive remarks while harassing at least three of the chatters and also made threats to them.  He was asked many times to stop making those sort of comments and even asked to leave.  I think some members may have left and then returned while he was out of chat but he was soon back again and continuing his tirade of abuse.  Cat was not railroaded – it was more like the other chatters were left to defend themselves against his totally out of control rantings.  Cat possibly may have responded to an intervention from another male but Carnut removed himself from chat and refused to return when asked to come and moderate the disruptive activity. 

This refusal and lack of leadership, added to several other past events where trust has been broken and confidentiality has been breached, has lead me to no longer having confidence in this chat.  I hope to continue following the GM Tour and even though I have been told previously that my forum posts were considered to be done only for effect, I may continue to post pertinent items from my part of the world.  I am deeply saddened that Os has chosen to take this final action.  She has done much for this forum, not only by supplying the server to enable us to have a more stable setup but also, along with others, has done much in the genealogy research for members here. I have endeavoured to do some on my own family roots but have been dissuaded by the prohibitive costs of membership and access to information on these sites so I know how generous these members have been in compiling this information.

I do consider all of you to be friends and hope that can continue.

I'm so sorry you were treated badly Tibro!  And OS too!  

I'm glad you are both here with us!  

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1567 on: July 28, 2009, 12:57:22 AM »

And all the Shango files are all locked up - what will  pig and  rendeer do for entertainment now?

Ohhhh and Debbie please follow through on my request to be banned in 2006   Monkey Devil!

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1568 on: July 28, 2009, 12:57:49 AM »

And these people walk the streets? loose? Scarey thought

totally feelin' granny toads pain right now !!!

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1569 on: July 28, 2009, 12:58:08 AM »

I never knew Debbie, but it would just chap my hide to look up and see her in our rafters
after some of the things she had said.  I think she is an unsavory character.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1570 on: July 28, 2009, 12:59:27 AM »

So as you can all see from my previous post the concept of truth and a fair deal for everyone has never been high on the agenda at GM or with their "fearless" leader.  No wonder he has recently enlisted the services of a fellow Administrator as he has never had any wish to take take a stand or be a leader. So when monkeys refer to the GM and CnG in the one sentence they are so correct in that assumption for the same posters inhabit both forums and now also BFN.

Yes Tibro it seems that GM = CnG = BFN these days.  Although, I don't think Carnut has allowed ******* back at GM. 
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1571 on: July 28, 2009, 01:01:30 AM »

I do not recall Natalee ever being brought up there except for Lalas mad rantings about Shango. It never was a Natalee forum.
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1572 on: July 28, 2009, 01:04:12 AM »

I never knew Debbie, but it would just chap my hide to look up and see her in our rafters

I did go to BFN a few years ago and Debbie seemed so nice. Something snapped. Maybe she lost her marbles? I think a few of them have. Got onto power trips or ego trips, something happened to them.

I do agree, though, she is now very unsavory, imo.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1573 on: July 28, 2009, 01:04:51 AM »

Goodbye Bastibro too!!

Wait!  What about my bracelet?  Surely you don't think he never intended to send it!

Monkey Devil!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1574 on: July 28, 2009, 01:06:01 AM »

I'm so sorry you were treated badly Tibro!  And OS too!  

I'm glad you are both here with us!  

Thank you TexasMom.  There were other dedicated Monkeys also treated badly in that debacle but they are still happy being members here at SM.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1575 on: July 28, 2009, 01:08:18 AM »

Mags, ya fink?

If someone called me out pubic ly (intentionally misspelled) about a charity, you can bet yer last jug of blueberry wine I'm gonna answer that "throw down"...

I finks Debbie's boat is sunk - not to mention she has all almost all of the nuts from the that have collectively gathered themselves together...all they need is one momma with one 12" baba and one 13" baba and a computer analysis that can't figure out how to work the flippin' quote button after two tears...

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1576 on: July 28, 2009, 01:10:11 AM »

Mags, ya fink?

If someone called me out pubic ly (intentionally misspelled) about a charity, you can bet yer last jug of blueberry wine I'm gonna answer that "throw down"...

I finks Debbie's boat is sunk - not to mention she has all almost all of the nuts from the that have collectively gathered themselves together...all they need is one momma with one 12" baba and one 13" baba and a computer analysis that can't figure out how to work the flippin' quote button after two tears...

Rob, you have me cracking up tonight!   Monkey Devil!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1577 on: July 28, 2009, 01:10:57 AM »

Mags, ya fink?

Monkey Devil!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1578 on: July 28, 2009, 01:14:04 AM »

Mags, ya fink?

Monkey Devil!

You guys have more steam left than me.....I'm fading fast.

But I will be here in the morning!  Sweet dreams monkeys.

Justice for Natalee!

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1579 on: July 28, 2009, 01:15:09 AM »

Mags, ya fink?

Just look at the company she keeps.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.