April 20, 2024, 12:30:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #821 7/13/09 - 7/28/09  (Read 437954 times)
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #180 on: July 19, 2009, 09:54:37 PM »

Prior to Kyle Kingman's own words ever becoming an issue ... MumInOhio began having her doubts about CAPS and ... made a stand by questioning his flawed research ... discrepancies ... changing theories and ... overall distraction.  Then suddenly Mum backtracked.  I requested an explanation for the flip flop and ... was respectfully told that she was not ready to share.

What does it take to be deemed worthy to be among the "informed"?

Janet

+++++

Who said they are worthy and they are the ones informed.  Just because they "think" they are informed doesn't mean they are.

CAPS was a diversion and here to distract.  I never believed his crap and I never will.  JMO.

San ... I was being sarcastic.

Our prodical Monkeys were either deceived by somebody very influencial/pursuasive or ... they are part of the deception to protect John Silvetti ... to protect the Arubans ... from being held accountable for actions encompassing the trap issue.  IMO.

I would just love to know who has the power ... the influence ... to deceive prodical Monkeys like SS and MumInOhio who saw the light in regards to the Persistence/CAPS deception and ... then flip flopped and returned to the fold.

Janet

And where did it get Mum and SS.  What did they accomplish.  Were you fooled by them.  Did they influence you.
The only thing that influences people is money.

San

Mum and SS or any of the prodical Monkeys have never shared any backup their positions.  They only undermine our positions for which backup is provided.

Janet

Exactly Janet.  They never provided squat.

One thing about you Janet you always provide backup.  Backup is where it is at.

They never ever provided backup and when you don't provide it why should we believe the person posting.

Not one of them have ever provided any back up of the information that caused them to change their view of Caps and/or the Persistence mission.  Instead they have attacked many that are still here, most especially Kermit; in ways that indicate to me that their "information" has not been provided by Natalee's family.  I really don't think any of Natalee's loved ones would condone the sick attacks that have been made.  Those attacks haven't changed anything except our opinions of some former monkeys..or that's how I feel about it anyway.  Did they/do they really think posting personal information, childish pictures, and heinous lies about SM and many of us here would really sway anyone to their way of thinking?  I just don't get it!

And just where were those remains Capslockwizard (WLC per his own system of identity, lol) repeatedly stated would be found in that pond?  What's the excuse on that whopper?  All Dave had to do was go down and collect them.

Yet when I repeated what Hans Mos told me verbatim, I was the one lying?  Hardly!  But it is very telling as to who is willing to believe whom and I just have to wonder why.

And BASTIBRO, where's my bracelet?  You promised!    Monkey Devil!

billb will be very jealous of my quote stack in this post.   

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #181 on: July 19, 2009, 10:02:03 PM »

I need to ask ya'll something.
The couple that was killed in the Florida panhandle once owned a strip club called
Back Seat. 
Wasn't that one of Mr. Pink's company names?

I am wanting to say it was Back Seat Bangers?  I could be wrong.

Thanks, Blue Moon.  I was thinking it was Back Seat Productions.  Surely, there is no connection.

BlueMoon,

I remember it as Back Seat Bangers as well but that could be the name of their "episodes" or whatever they call them, encounters, whatever and they are produced by a company with similar name.  I sort of doubt there is a connection to this murdered couple as like the Lions' Den, I think that may be a common name in the sleaze industry.

However, there is something very hinky about this murder because they could have just taken the safe and left the couple alive but bound and gagged, etc.  I think it was a professional hit for some reason or other.

And authorities have said there was an international connection.  Maybe drugs?  Am watching this case closely as I agree there is much more to it than a simple home invasion.   

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #182 on: July 19, 2009, 10:05:36 PM »

I don't know if Natalee's remains were in that trap or not and the reason I don't know is because only ALE was given access and collected from it and I simply don't believe a word they say about much of anything.

That aspect could and should have been handled very differently.  Sometimes I wonder if ALE had the remains, made them disappear maybe into the trap and they keep being brought back to them.  Now wouldn't that be something.  Just speculating but I bet the thought has crossed more minds than just my own.   

PERSONA NON GRATA

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #183 on: July 19, 2009, 10:17:48 PM »

from 2NJ:

San, I love your website photo & message.

Sand what is your website photo?

NICE, he was a hunk in his days.  I bearly remember Rawhide but I do remember sitting and being fixed on his face.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #184 on: July 19, 2009, 10:25:08 PM »

from 2NJ:

Or

"Go ahead...make my day."       

I can hear him saying it!  woooohoooo!   Monkey Devil!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #185 on: July 19, 2009, 10:42:10 PM »

Calling it a night.  Have a good one.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #186 on: July 19, 2009, 11:01:28 PM »

Calling it a night.  Have a good one.

Good night Blue Moon!   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #187 on: July 19, 2009, 11:09:07 PM »

Prior to Kyle Kingman's own words ever becoming an issue ... MumInOhio began having her doubts about CAPS and ... made a stand by questioning his flawed research ... discrepancies ... changing theories and ... overall distraction.  Then suddenly Mum backtracked.  I requested an explanation for the flip flop and ... was respectfully told that she was not ready to share.

What does it take to be deemed worthy to be among the "informed"?

Janet

+++++

Who said they are worthy and they are the ones informed.  Just because they "think" they are informed doesn't mean they are.

CAPS was a diversion and here to distract.  I never believed his crap and I never will.  JMO.

San ... I was being sarcastic.

Our prodical Monkeys were either deceived by somebody very influencial/pursuasive or ... they are part of the deception to protect John Silvetti ... to protect the Arubans ... from being held accountable for actions encompassing the trap issue.  IMO.

I would just love to know who has the power ... the influence ... to deceive prodical Monkeys like SS and MumInOhio who saw the light in regards to the Persistence/CAPS deception and ... then flip flopped and returned to the fold.

Janet

And where did it get Mum and SS.  What did they accomplish.  Were you fooled by them.  Did they influence you.
The only thing that influences people is money.

San

Mum and SS or any of the prodical Monkeys have never shared any backup their positions.  They only undermine our positions for which backup is provided.

Janet

Exactly Janet.  They never provided squat.

One thing about you Janet you always provide backup.  Backup is where it is at.

They never ever provided backup and when you don't provide it why should we believe the person posting.

Not one of them have ever provided any back up of the information that caused them to change their view of Caps and/or the Persistence mission.  Instead they have attacked many that are still here, most especially Kermit; in ways that indicate to me that their "information" has not been provided by Natalee's family.  I really don't think any of Natalee's loved ones would condone the sick attacks that have been made.  Those attacks haven't changed anything except our opinions of some former monkeys..or that's how I feel about it anyway.  Did they/do they really think posting personal information, childish pictures, and heinous lies about SM and many of us here would really sway anyone to their way of thinking?  I just don't get it!

And just where were those remains Capslockwizard (WLC per his own system of identity, lol) repeatedly stated would be found in that pond?  What's the excuse on that whopper?  All Dave had to do was go down and collect them.

Yet when I repeated what Hans Mos told me verbatim, I was the one lying?  Hardly!  But it is very telling as to who is willing to believe whom and I just have to wonder why.

And BASTIBRO, where's my bracelet?  You promised!    Monkey Devil!

billb will be very jealous of my quote stack in this post.   

The pond, The cemetary, The Cave, Bits and pieces (he/they said peaces iirc) all over the place, but still at least one part at the pond.  Well....Dave finally spent the money and sent Golba to search the pond...nothing.  Wonder what the story is now.  Maybe back to the cemetary or the cave?

I'm just glad I'm not caught up in all that BS anymore.

The stories that group came up with...they'll pay one day.  I'm counting on it!

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #188 on: July 19, 2009, 11:25:54 PM »

from 2NJ:

Yep....and I think there's a few more that feel that way....if we get half way there, it's still good.  Make my day.   

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #189 on: July 20, 2009, 12:21:56 AM »

Justice for Natalee.    See you, later. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #190 on: July 20, 2009, 12:43:58 AM »

Justice for Natalee.    See you, later. 

Later 2nj..

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #191 on: July 20, 2009, 12:52:34 AM »

Truth & Justice for Natalee!

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #192 on: July 20, 2009, 12:55:43 AM »

MARRIOTT VACATION CLUB APPOINTS NEW GENERAL MANAGER AT MARRIOTT'S FRENCHMAN'S COVE
ORLANDO, Fla. – May 26, 2009 – Marriott Vacation Club International (MVCI) – the vacation ownership division of Marriott International, Inc. (NYSE:MAR) – has appointed Pieter Knot to general manager at Marriott's Frenchman's Cove on St. Thomas, U.S.V.I.

http://www.arda.org/Content/NavigationMenu/PressRoom/MemberPressReleases/June2009/042609_Marriott.pdf

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #193 on: July 20, 2009, 01:07:51 AM »

Good Night Monkeys!  Good Night Zookeepers!

Janet
10:10 PM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #194 on: July 20, 2009, 01:13:22 AM »

Good Night Monkeys!  Good Night Zookeepers!

Janet
10:10 PM PT

Good night Janet!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #195 on: July 20, 2009, 01:15:23 AM »

I'm calling it a night too!  Good night KTF!   

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #196 on: July 20, 2009, 01:16:42 AM »

I'm calling it a night too!  Good night KTF!   

GoodNight Janet & TM..Got my head buried in the computer but,need to go to bed myself..God Bless!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #197 on: July 20, 2009, 01:17:37 AM »

Truth & Justice for Natalee!

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #198 on: July 20, 2009, 01:30:15 AM »

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey
 an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey
 an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey
 an angelic monkey an angelic monkey
 an angelic monkey

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #199 on: July 20, 2009, 08:50:21 AM »

FL couple  =  Back Seat, Inc.

Pensacola strip club Arety's Angels

Billings worked as a consultant for Back Seat Inc., a holding company for a topless bar

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/31960212/ns/us_news-crime_and_courts/

connection/Mr. Pink/Paul B. / doubtful
« Last Edit: July 20, 2009, 08:58:32 AM by Nut44x4 » Logged

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.