April 23, 2024, 02:12:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #821 7/13/09 - 7/28/09  (Read 438130 times)
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1820 on: July 28, 2009, 02:19:39 PM »

Monkeys ... I am off for a few hours.

Later, Janet
11:20 AM PT

Stay cool & drink lots of fluid Janet!It's gonna be hotttttttttttt..... an angelic monkey

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1821 on: July 28, 2009, 02:21:11 PM »

Klaas.I sent pictures of my hike to your email@scaredmonkeys as i'm not able to figure out how to post the pictures..Feel free to put in the proper thread at the proper time.TIA!

KTF

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1822 on: July 28, 2009, 02:21:19 PM »

http://goldmonkey.org/

Users Online
  4 Guests, 7 Users Users active in past 15 minutes:
MumInOhio, Lalasmom, BTGirl, SS, Debbie, bleachedblack, casa

Must be sad when the forum you are an administrator of is so slow during the day you have to go to Carnuts site and admin that. 

Maybe she's just over there trying to defend her (past and current) actions? 
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1823 on: July 28, 2009, 02:27:03 PM »

I guess Debbie WILL NOT be answering MY question about whether or not she receives any monetary contributions in the form or a per diem, stipend, or salary for being a trustee board member of the Natalee Holloway 503c / 501c.

As always, make your own decision whether or not to donate to this foundation.

I think you know what I will be doing or not be doing.

She had her chance to answer the question last nite, and refused to answer.

I will not be making any donation to any foundation that could be set up to enrich a person while the stated goal is to slam the mother and the victim while upholding all things Dutch.

go stuff yerself Debbie

ROB
By the looks of her I think she's STUFFED.
Debbie don't hate be because I'm thin and cute

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1824 on: July 28, 2009, 02:28:33 PM »

I must say, I'm terribly, terribly sad and disappointed in some members of CNG and of GM for having come forward and said nothing yet. 

I really thought a few of them had more integrity than that.  In fact, i KNOW some of them USED to have more integrity than what they are exhibiting now.

Disappointed actually doesn't even begin to cover it.  Crying or Very sad
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1825 on: July 28, 2009, 02:31:41 PM »

I must say, I'm terribly, terribly sad and disappointed in some members of CNG and of GM for having come forward and said nothing yet. 

I really thought a few of them had more integrity than that.  In fact, i KNOW some of them USED to have more integrity than what they are exhibiting now.

There is right & wrong.They are all adults and have the ability to make the right choice.The clock is ticking and those who choose the dark side deserve all they recieve!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1826 on: July 28, 2009, 02:32:52 PM »

Can you say exactly what you want of them?  Perhaps they have been banned and cannot or will not respond.  Do you want them to say who they think the person is.....it seems there would only be one or two who would know....and I can't imagine they would still be here.

Okay....am I wrong?

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1827 on: July 28, 2009, 02:34:12 PM »

Seriously, LOLOLOL     Seems BTgirl is very popular according to her:

http://goldmonkey.org/index.php?topic=1456.0

Now for the truth about Ziggs:

http://r3r.com/blog/2009/ziggs-tells-when-searchers-or-bots-view-your-profile/
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1828 on: July 28, 2009, 02:39:24 PM »

Klaas.I sent pictures of my hike to your email@scaredmonkeys as i'm not able to figure out how to post the pictures..Feel free to put in the proper thread at the proper time.TIA!

KTF

working on them now 
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1829 on: July 28, 2009, 02:39:52 PM »

Can you say exactly what you want of them?  Perhaps they have been banned and cannot or will not respond.  Do you want them to say who they think the person is.....it seems there would only be one or two who would know....and I can't imagine they would still be here.

Okay....am I wrong?

You're not wrong Mere.  They know who the person is.  They may not have realized who it *really* was before now (MAYBE), but they know.  Even IF looking at a site meter was the only way they knew this person was from Aruba (which I doubt), all the boards in question have a meter.  Yes, the GM meter only recently was made known to its members at large - they all still have one.

The internet is a very public place.  They could post anyplace.  Heck, they could start a blog with just that one message.  Also - they all have Klaas' email addy.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1830 on: July 28, 2009, 02:39:56 PM »

not surprised in the least Jen - not at all.

it's an internet cluster **** over there on both boards...

there's one lil mountain hiker climber I'm very very disappoint in... but that's just me and I'm just a boy, what do I know. 

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1831 on: July 28, 2009, 02:43:23 PM »

there's one lil mountain hiker climber I'm very very disappoint in... but that's just me and I'm just a boy, what do I know. 

I was very upset and disappointed in that one too Rob, and I know very little compared to what you know I'm sure.  I really liked and had a lot of respect for Dayhiker when he was here.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1832 on: July 28, 2009, 02:43:26 PM »

KTF

working on them now 

Thank You.. an angelic monkey

MOHANDAS GANDHI
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1833 on: July 28, 2009, 02:44:35 PM »

Ummmmm.....................maybe someone could explain this to me?  Because I seriously do not get it. 

Why put your name there, and nothing else - and then piss and moan if people look at it?

I mean - why put your info "out there" and then complain about people searching it?

Seems like some simply like to play games.  I mean, really.  Why sign up for a place like that, and give it little information?  Just to see if people are looking for you?

Whata dipstick.

If you don't want people seeing your personal info on the net - DON'T PUT IT ON THE NET

What am I missing here? 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1834 on: July 28, 2009, 02:44:52 PM »

O/T - I put KTF's photos into a slide show.
Photos of KTF's hike!  Beautiful!  Click on the picture below

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1835 on: July 28, 2009, 02:47:19 PM »

Yeah Rob, that's one person I had in mind also when I made that previous post.  He and one other.

Who gives a damn if what they thought was right turned out to be a hoax?  Eat crow and get over it.  They know, and I know what is truly in their hearts - and I cannot even begin to comprehend how they could sit still and watch this happen.  Especially now that there is no excuse, and can be no claim of ignorance.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1836 on: July 28, 2009, 02:48:10 PM »

Ummmmm.....................maybe someone could explain this to me?  Because I seriously do not get it. 

Why put your name there, and nothing else - and then piss and moan if people look at it?

I mean - why put your info "out there" and then complain about people searching it?

Seems like some simply like to play games.  I mean, really.  Why sign up for a place like that, and give it little information?  Just to see if people are looking for you?

Whata dipstick.

If you don't want people seeing your personal info on the net - DON'T PUT IT ON THE NET

What am I missing here? 

Note that there was no particular search criteria as well.  Of all the members of GM or CnG I would vote her least likely to be searched.    Maybe they are all search bots like the article suggested?
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1837 on: July 28, 2009, 02:49:49 PM »

w0wzer - three nitwits and the corpse of a cat having a conversation.

clown : look at how popular I am, I think?

cat : meow meow meow hiss

pig : is this where we talk about shango, I think I'm lost, where's my muff and pencils.

cat : meow meow meow double hiss

cyclops let me call Jug and get this all sorted out

cat : meow meow meow *cough* hairball *cough*

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1838 on: July 28, 2009, 02:50:46 PM »

Whata dipstick.

What am I missing here? 

Note that there was no particular search criteria as well.  Of all the members of GM or CnG I would vote her least likely to be searched.    Maybe they are all search bots like the article suggested?

Probably.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1839 on: July 28, 2009, 02:51:05 PM »

O/T - I put KTF's photos into a slide show.
Photos of KTF's hike!  Beautiful!  Click on the picture below

Thank You Klaas!Back to Justice....

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.