April 24, 2024, 05:26:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #821 7/13/09 - 7/28/09  (Read 438276 times)
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1900 on: July 28, 2009, 05:44:03 PM »

Interesting reading...Reply #7 John (Merryweather maybe)

http://board.classifieds1000.com/Aruba/News_Headlines/natalee_holloway

The page cannot be displayed 

Reply #7 John (204.212.127.17) -

All you who want to boycott the Island of Aruba need to watch what happends everyday in your own country. You all are used to dissapearance of young and old in your own country and as this now happend to take place on Aruba you want to boycott?? Sit back and think for a while how ridicoulos you sound how childish you're acting, of boycotting a 19 by 7 mile Island where you can walk on the street at any time you want without getting hurt, raped, robbed or any other thing that happends around where you live.

Aruba citizens did alot more then you do for your own country when someone goes missing, ALOT MORE.. but it seems like you believe in something that doesn't exist you believe in things you read out of newspaper out of magazines now even books that was written about this case,... this is just a big market which you are just contributing on.

I believe the shaparones and her friends was the ones who's supose to be interogated in the beginning. What about her friends that expressed live on TV that Natalee did not appear for breakfast 3 morning in a row... bcz she was passed out.. she drank every night she went out, she overdo just like more girls do on Aruba. Many times girls and guys consume big amount of alcohol on their vacation which is something they can't do at home.. it's bcz they feel safe on Aruba.

CRIME:

Crime does happen everywhere around the world.. I believe there is no place on this world that is clean and does not have any kind of crime. But in Aruba crime and cases like this is not comon, this was something new for the Island this was something that never happenend before in my lifetime and is a lesson to learn from. But who knows where this girl is or as you think.. might be hidden.

I believe that this girl is still alive and is else where on this world and the only ones who knows is the parents.

At the other side of the coin.

If this girl was murdered or kidnapped.. I feel very sorry for this family for the loss of their daughter. But they do have to learn to appreciate what was done for them daughter.

Too bad our spelling monitor is gone....      Monkey Devil!

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1901 on: July 28, 2009, 05:46:07 PM »

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1902 on: July 28, 2009, 05:47:41 PM »

Monkey Devil!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1903 on: July 28, 2009, 06:04:48 PM »

2NJSons_Mom, MuffyBee, texasmom, klaasend, Helen Back, Nut44x4 (+ 1 Hidden) and 17 Guests are viewing this topic.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1904 on: July 28, 2009, 06:06:17 PM »

2NJ  Monkey Devil!

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1905 on: July 28, 2009, 06:26:17 PM »

KTF, your pictures are gorgeous! 
Thanks to you and Klaas for brightening the day.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1906 on: July 28, 2009, 06:27:48 PM »

Interesting reading...Reply #7 John (Merryweather maybe)

http://board.classifieds1000.com/Aruba/News_Headlines/natalee_holloway

The page cannot be displayed 

Reply #7 John (204.212.127.17) -

All you who want to boycott the Island of Aruba need to watch what happends everyday in your own country. You all are used to dissapearance of young and old in your own country and as this now happend to take place on Aruba you want to boycott?? Sit back and think for a while how ridicoulos you sound how childish you're acting, of boycotting a 19 by 7 mile Island where you can walk on the street at any time you want without getting hurt, raped, robbed or any other thing that happends around where you live.

Aruba citizens did alot more then you do for your own country when someone goes missing, ALOT MORE.. but it seems like you believe in something that doesn't exist you believe in things you read out of newspaper out of magazines now even books that was written about this case,... this is just a big market which you are just contributing on.

I believe the shaparones and her friends was the ones who's supose to be interogated in the beginning. What about her friends that expressed live on TV that Natalee did not appear for breakfast 3 morning in a row... bcz she was passed out.. she drank every night she went out, she overdo just like more girls do on Aruba. Many times girls and guys consume big amount of alcohol on their vacation which is something they can't do at home.. it's bcz they feel safe on Aruba.

CRIME:

Crime does happen everywhere around the world.. I believe there is no place on this world that is clean and does not have any kind of crime. But in Aruba crime and cases like this is not comon, this was something new for the Island this was something that never happenend before in my lifetime and is a lesson to learn from. But who knows where this girl is or as you think.. might be hidden.

I believe that this girl is still alive and is else where on this world and the only ones who knows is the parents.

At the other side of the coin.

If this girl was murdered or kidnapped.. I feel very sorry for this family for the loss of their daughter. But they do have to learn to appreciate what was done for them daughter.

Too bad our spelling monitor is gone....      Monkey Devil!

We're sure gonna miss her! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1907 on: July 28, 2009, 06:28:02 PM »

KTF, your pictures are gorgeous! 
Thanks to you and Klaas for brightening the day.

Thanx Magnolia.It is beautiful country!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1908 on: July 28, 2009, 06:30:07 PM »

where is the sliding monkey Klaas made today? I was going to use it 

whew, worked since 6 am straight but wanted to thank sharon for your kind message, thanks to Rob too - I hope I didn't overlook anyone else.

NJ Sons Mom, I've been one of those 'guests' with their nose against the window all day. It took too long to catch up last night so I've been peeking when I could 

I continue to stand with the girl.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1909 on: July 28, 2009, 06:31:28 PM »

whew, worked since 6 am straight but wanted to thank sharon for your kind message, thanks to Rob too - I hope I didn't overlook anyone else.

NJ Sons Mom, I've been one of those 'guests' with their nose against the window all day. It took too long to catch up last night so I've been peeking when I could 

You'll have to save it, lol

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1910 on: July 28, 2009, 06:34:03 PM »

Happy Birthday, Nonesuch!  I am a little late, but it is still heartfelt! an angelic monkey

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1911 on: July 28, 2009, 06:34:25 PM »

You'll have to save it, lol

oh I had a blonde moment 

Thank you Klaas, my brain is tired I guess.....

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1912 on: July 28, 2009, 06:36:09 PM »

Happy Birthday, Nonesuch!  I am a little late, but it is still heartfelt! an angelic monkey

Thank you Miss Magnolia, I appreciate it very much. How are you?

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1913 on: July 28, 2009, 06:37:10 PM »

None, I do know that there are members as guests during each day.  Glad you were peaking in.

Happy Birthday....belated or early for the next one!!!     

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1914 on: July 28, 2009, 06:38:38 PM »

Seriously, LOLOLOL     Seems BTgirl is very popular according to her:

http://goldmonkey.org/index.php?topic=1456.0

Now for the truth about Ziggs:

http://r3r.com/blog/2009/ziggs-tells-when-searchers-or-bots-view-your-profile/

Ummmmm.....................maybe someone could explain this to me?  Because I seriously do not get it. 

Why put your name there, and nothing else - and then piss and moan if people look at it?

I mean - why put your info "out there" and then complain about people searching it?

Seems like some simply like to play games.  I mean, really.  Why sign up for a place like that, and give it little information?  Just to see if people are looking for you?

Whata dipstick.

If you don't want people seeing your personal info on the net - DON'T PUT IT ON THE NET

What am I missing here? 

Note that there was no particular search criteria as well.  Of all the members of GM or CnG I would vote her least likely to be searched.    Maybe they are all search bots like the article suggested?

Maybe they were all searching for sockmonkeys!  I agree with you, not a likely candidate for a search.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1915 on: July 28, 2009, 06:40:30 PM »

I am ever so good, thank you.  Loving all this new activity!

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1916 on: July 28, 2009, 06:40:55 PM »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NONE..GOD BLESS

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1917 on: July 28, 2009, 06:43:07 PM »

None, I do know that there are members as guests during each day.  Glad you were peaking in.

Happy Birthday....belated or early for the next one!!!     

Thank you very much, everyone has been so kind. I confess this birthday has been more about work than partying 

Klaas will remember when the butterflies became a part of my heart, lo and behold yesterday my daughter and I spied this one on our petunias. She got a photo so it was touching to see such a pretty one by my door.

It's wing is blue on the top side but orange underneath? Have any of you ever seen any like that? I know I have not.......we have lots of pale yellow butterflies too but they like my purple coneflowers and my zinnia's best.

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1918 on: July 28, 2009, 06:44:16 PM »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NONE..GOD BLESS

Thank you KTF, God bless you as well. Thank you for sharing the beautiful photos.

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1919 on: July 28, 2009, 06:45:09 PM »

I am ever so good, thank you.  Loving all this new activity!

You may have to tutor me a bit, I 'think' I'm on track with some of this but then I worry maybe I'm just confused - which happens 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.