April 25, 2024, 12:45:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #821 7/13/09 - 7/28/09  (Read 438606 times)
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #220 on: July 20, 2009, 05:50:23 PM »

Prodigal Monkeys have a choice ... either Kyle Kingman is the grandfather of all liars and John Silvetti has been despicably defamed OR ... Kyle Kingman was revealing the truth when he implied in his own words that John Silvetti participated with the enemy in furthering the Aruban coverup.

Which is it?

Janet

+++++

PRODIGAL MONKEYS

Hotshot
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #781 12/3/08 -
« Reply #202 on: December 04, 2008, 03:07:37 AM »

... You guys are going to look really silly in the end for downing the people like silvetti, and Kyle, and CAPS. There must be more to do with your time then pick on the ones who actually go out of their way to help. I do not see anyone here going out there to actually help as these people did ...

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4186.msg565899#msg565899

bastibro
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #821 7/13/09 -
« Reply #78 on: July 17, 2009, 09:27:59 PM »

Kyle is not a liar and having seen all the pics that have been circulating on the internet I just don`t believe that were the remains of Natalee.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5372.msg880667#msg880667

VISUAL DIVE - DECEMBER 30, 2007 - VISUAL DIVE

KYLE KINGMAN - IN HOW OWN WORDS

Kyle Kingman:
  We had an American diver with us on the Dec 30th dive.  I requested all samples to be brought on board the Persistence for visual and top-side photographs. It was ignored by the project lead (John S.) who felt the Arubans would follow whatever they needed to do as far as proper protocol.

RECOVERY DIVE - JANUARY 7, 2008

KYLE KINGMAN - IN HIS OWN WORDS

Kyle Kingman
   I personally was extremely uncomfortable with the chain of custody, being that we weren't a part of it, but I was powerless to do anything about it.  The samples were photographed in detail by one Aruban diver and the other two investigated the contents of the trap, the dimensions, the rigging, and what surrounded the trap.  From the video, it looked like they did a diligent and careful job with the samples and the underwater photography.  I don't know who has these pictures, but I must assume ALE.

Kyle Kingman:  I get done in the survey room backing up the ROV dive and head to the back deck to talk to the Polis divers and see what they sampled and see the Polis boat way in the distance heading away fast. John doesn't seem concerned at all, but I am very dissapointed, concerned, and burning inside because I have a feeling that I/we will never know what they took from the trap.

Kyle Kingman:  John is not a believer in the trap. He took ALE's word as gospel that it wasn't case related, yet never studied the videos or bothered to inquire further. He had plans on doing business with Aruba and in S. America and he didn't want to hurt any feelings by talks hinting at lack of complete trust and friendship. I did not feel the same and we had a major difference in opinion. He was the one who never pressed ALE to be completely open with us with the trap evidence. I would have forced them to. However, John was the one paying my invoices so I was forced to sit back and hope for the best.

NATALEE'S UNCLE

private eye
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #737 2/29 -
« Reply #559 on: March 01, 2008, 04:08:07 PM »

I hope that the Persistence has not done all of this work and gone to all of this expense only to have gotten itself into an arrangement whereby Aruban divers are the ones who actually verify the targets and are the first ones to physically retrieve evidence, with no American divers physically with them. If so, all I can say is I just can't believe this has happened. But surely I am wrong.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2662.msg358435#msg358435

Edit: Typo MB

Janet, Janet, it`s really not that difficult you know . .

Silvetti took the words of ALE for gospel, in other words;
Silvetti did trust ALE in handling the samples they took and Kyle obviously did not.

What I think is they(Persistence crew) should have taken the evidence before ALE was able to do so.

They had plenty time between the 30th and the 7th.
It will always be a wasted opportunity IMO

Bastibo, your grasp of the English language suddenly has improved 100%.  Not an error in that statement that I can see.  Just saying for someone whose 1st language is not English you did a very good job with your statement.  Now let's be honest here, who wrote that for you?  Sorry but you are letting someone else write for you.  JMO

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #221 on: July 20, 2009, 05:51:14 PM »

Was just stoppin in to see if "Bro" was up to the task today?Answering Janet's the question that is....Is today the day?

I wouldn`t mind to translate my answer in German for you

Again Bastibro..IS KYLE A LIAR,and in doing so defamed John silvetti,or is he telling the TRUTH as he saw it?VERY SIMPLE..

To answer that is VERY SIMPLE KTF!  Kyle is NOT a liar 

never lift the pressure of evil island
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #222 on: July 20, 2009, 05:55:17 PM »

Was just stoppin in to see if "Bro" was up to the task today?Answering Janet's the question that is....Is today the day?

Again Bastibro..IS KYLE A LIAR,and in doing so defamed John silvetti,or is he telling the TRUTH as he saw it?VERY SIMPLE..

How did you come to the conclusion Kyle was telling the truth about what occured on the Persistence?

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #223 on: July 20, 2009, 05:55:47 PM »

So Kyle did tell the truth hear at SM and also to Freebirds?  Thanks for owning up to that.  Now Kyle needs to come onboard and tell it himself (unless he just did). JMO

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #224 on: July 20, 2009, 06:03:36 PM »

Bastibo, your grasp of the English language suddenly has improved 100%.  Not an error in that statement that I can see.  Just saying for someone whose 1st language is not English you did a very good job with your statement.  Now let's be honest here, who wrote that for you?  Sorry but you are letting someone else write for you.  JMO

Well thank you very much Blue Moon, I like you too

As you know I was a member of GnG for quite some time and did a lot of practice there.

I would feel very petit to let others dictate my posts 

never lift the pressure of evil island
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #225 on: July 20, 2009, 06:05:06 PM »

As you know I was a member of GnG for quite some time and did a lot of practice there.

That's CnG not GnG, just saying.  But your language skills are very impressive. JMO (notice this says Just my opinion).

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #226 on: July 20, 2009, 06:36:48 PM »

Did I run you away Bastibro?  I didn't mean to.   Monkey Devil!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #227 on: July 20, 2009, 06:47:17 PM »

Prodigal Monkeys have a choice ... either Kyle Kingman is the grandfather of all liars and John Silvetti has been despicably defamed OR ... Kyle Kingman was revealing the truth when he implied in his own words that John Silvetti participated with the enemy in furthering the Aruban coverup.

Which is it?

Janet

+++++

PRODIGAL MONKEYS

Hotshot
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #781 12/3/08 -
« Reply #202 on: December 04, 2008, 03:07:37 AM »

... You guys are going to look really silly in the end for downing the people like silvetti, and Kyle, and CAPS. There must be more to do with your time then pick on the ones who actually go out of their way to help. I do not see anyone here going out there to actually help as these people did ...

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4186.msg565899#msg565899

bastibro
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #821 7/13/09 -
« Reply #78 on: July 17, 2009, 09:27:59 PM »

Kyle is not a liar and having seen all the pics that have been circulating on the internet I just don`t believe that were the remains of Natalee.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5372.msg880667#msg880667

VISUAL DIVE - DECEMBER 30, 2007 - VISUAL DIVE

KYLE KINGMAN - IN HOW OWN WORDS

Kyle Kingman:
  We had an American diver with us on the Dec 30th dive.  I requested all samples to be brought on board the Persistence for visual and top-side photographs. It was ignored by the project lead (John S.) who felt the Arubans would follow whatever they needed to do as far as proper protocol.

RECOVERY DIVE - JANUARY 7, 2008

KYLE KINGMAN - IN HIS OWN WORDS

Kyle Kingman
   I personally was extremely uncomfortable with the chain of custody, being that we weren't a part of it, but I was powerless to do anything about it.  The samples were photographed in detail by one Aruban diver and the other two investigated the contents of the trap, the dimensions, the rigging, and what surrounded the trap.  From the video, it looked like they did a diligent and careful job with the samples and the underwater photography.  I don't know who has these pictures, but I must assume ALE.

Kyle Kingman:  I get done in the survey room backing up the ROV dive and head to the back deck to talk to the Polis divers and see what they sampled and see the Polis boat way in the distance heading away fast. John doesn't seem concerned at all, but I am very dissapointed, concerned, and burning inside because I have a feeling that I/we will never know what they took from the trap.

Kyle Kingman:  John is not a believer in the trap. He took ALE's word as gospel that it wasn't case related, yet never studied the videos or bothered to inquire further. He had plans on doing business with Aruba and in S. America and he didn't want to hurt any feelings by talks hinting at lack of complete trust and friendship. I did not feel the same and we had a major difference in opinion. He was the one who never pressed ALE to be completely open with us with the trap evidence. I would have forced them to. However, John was the one paying my invoices so I was forced to sit back and hope for the best.

NATALEE'S UNCLE

private eye
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #737 2/29 -
« Reply #559 on: March 01, 2008, 04:08:07 PM »

I hope that the Persistence has not done all of this work and gone to all of this expense only to have gotten itself into an arrangement whereby Aruban divers are the ones who actually verify the targets and are the first ones to physically retrieve evidence, with no American divers physically with them. If so, all I can say is I just can't believe this has happened. But surely I am wrong.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2662.msg358435#msg358435

Edit: Typo MB

Janet, Janet, it`s really not that difficult you know . .

Silvetti took the words of ALE for gospel, in other words;
Silvetti did trust ALE in handling the samples they took and Kyle obviously did not.

What I think is they(Persistence crew) should have taken the evidence before ALE was able to do so.

They had plenty time between the 30th and the 7th.
It will always be a wasted opportunity IMO

Why would John Silvetti "trust" ALE?  He spent time with family members before going to Aruba, he spent time with Tim Miller; my bet is the subject CAME UP!

So that's going to be his lame excuse?  He trusted ALE.  Guess he didn't take the time to read the history of the case beforehand?  Guess he didn't listen to those who have been involved in the case from the beginning?

Just decided all on his own to trust ALE?  Well, isn't that special?

I say BS. 

Wasted opportunity?  Oh I think they saw to it that nothing was for naught when it comes to THEM!  I look forward to seeing just how much they reap from that mission for years to come.  Kyle's words say it all, John Silvetti's priorities wouldn't allow him to do what was right for Natalee and her family.

The thing is....IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE ABOUT NATALEE! 

Problem being, IT NEVER WAS!   

JMO

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #228 on: July 20, 2009, 07:03:44 PM »

TM, good post.  "IT WAS SUPPOSE TO BE ABOUT NATALEE".  Sadly it never was.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #229 on: July 20, 2009, 07:22:16 PM »

Keepthefaith, Debbie and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Oh where,oh where did Bastibro Go?Anybody....

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #230 on: July 20, 2009, 07:56:00 PM »

I guess he didn't want to play today (or answers any questions).  Personally I think someone else was posting using his log on.  JMO

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #231 on: July 20, 2009, 07:58:16 PM »

7/19/2009 24ora

http://www.24ora.com/component/option,com_frontpage/Itemid,1/

Papiamentu translation:

man throw mortalmente in cabez fast golden gate policial

sunday, 19 july 2009 - 10:16

one rato happen police y ambulance owing to being send cu urgencia in direccion of caya betico croes just another near of golden gate for one caso earnest. the melding owing to enter cu owing to throw a. hour police owing to arrive owing to ask ambulance cu urgencia. near of v-1999 owing to achieve he throw y not was give senjal of life. personal of ambulance not can owing to haci nothing for her victima. one tiro in cabez cu was bleed very much self. golden gate is stay open till afternoon y for of marduga have bebemento eyden. we reporteronan is verificando the identidad of the person. cada rato we will is poniendo more photograph. come across

(From my understanding, I think the victim was shot in the head.)

http://www.awe24.com/?main&id=1337&offId=0&offDate=2009-07

Papiamentu translation:

fecha: 19/07/2009 | horario: 10:06

more imagen y informacion of the caso of tiramento at tarabana the pagina here is contene material grafico y strong y do not apto for younger of edad or esnan sensibeldiadomingo morning owing to enter informe cu near of kooyman techniek have one man throw abao in one plas of blood, at once owing to dirigi police y ambulance at the sitio. at arrival of the patrol they owing to notice cu here is deal of one caso of asesinato, y owing to come haye the curpa of the victima throw abao in one plas of blood near of one car mitsubishi galant color of gold v1999. at once the agentenan owing to ask presencia of all autoridad at the sitio. the victima have one injury of tiro at the part behind his cabez, already end polisnan owing to achieve know the identidad of the victima. come across
http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_59822.php

Google translation:

Man wound against Golden Gate

20 Jul, 2009, 13:47 (GMT -04:00)

Email this article
  Print this article

The 42-year-old Giuseppe Arend Phelipa was yesterday morning beside a car in the parking lot of Kooyman Techniek by the head.

ORANGE CITY - The 42-year-old Giuseppe Arend Phelipa from Curaçao is around half past nine yesterday morning shot dead in the parking lot of Kooyman Techniek, restaurant bar against Golden Gate. The same day is a suspect E.R. arrested on suspicion of shooting with fatal outcome. He was a friend of the victim.

Both were after a concert with the Golden Gate and there until morning remained. The arrest of E.R. agents took a baseball bat and a small quantity of drugs. The sister of the victim earlier that night also proved to have been present in the Golden Gate but was formerly went home.

Due to the extremely late hours at this bar is a popular place for public nightlife that 'just wants'. The Golden Gate is a place where more drugs are used. The police have previously tried to seize the opening to tackle. So far without success.

Trouble

Allow the suspect to work at Golden Gate and was arguing with the victim. Witnesses reported that at least there 'problems' were created. Agents were around ten hours of the morning reports that a man lay lifeless next to a car in the parking lot of Kooyman. There would also be much blood. Ambulance personnel and police were quickly on the spot, but noted that the man was not more help. The victim had a bullet through the head and bled enormous. Resuscitation of the support staff was impossible. Back to the exact reason for the shooting is still in the dark getast.

The victim was from the Netherlands on holiday and had to fly back yesterday afternoon. Allegedly let some children after the victim, the Netherlands and on the islands.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #232 on: July 20, 2009, 08:01:37 PM »

I guess he didn't want to play today (or answers any questions).  Personally I think someone else was posting using his log on.  JMO

Yes, the post was unusual for Bastibro.  First hinkey...no beating around the bush.   

I agree with you Blue Moon!   

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #233 on: July 20, 2009, 08:03:17 PM »

7/19/2009 24ora

http://www.24ora.com/component/option,com_frontpage/Itemid,1/

Papiamentu translation:

man throw mortalmente in cabez fast golden gate policial

sunday, 19 july 2009 - 10:16

one rato happen police y ambulance owing to being send cu urgencia in direccion of caya betico croes just another near of golden gate for one caso earnest. the melding owing to enter cu owing to throw a. hour police owing to arrive owing to ask ambulance cu urgencia. near of v-1999 owing to achieve he throw y not was give senjal of life. personal of ambulance not can owing to haci nothing for her victima. one tiro in cabez cu was bleed very much self. golden gate is stay open till afternoon y for of marduga have bebemento eyden. we reporteronan is verificando the identidad of the person. cada rato we will is poniendo more photograph. come across

(From my understanding, I think the victim was shot in the head.)

http://www.awe24.com/?main&id=1337&offId=0&offDate=2009-07

Papiamentu translation:

fecha: 19/07/2009 | horario: 10:06

more imagen y informacion of the caso of tiramento at tarabana the pagina here is contene material grafico y strong y do not apto for younger of edad or esnan sensibeldiadomingo morning owing to enter informe cu near of kooyman techniek have one man throw abao in one plas of blood, at once owing to dirigi police y ambulance at the sitio. at arrival of the patrol they owing to notice cu here is deal of one caso of asesinato, y owing to come haye the curpa of the victima throw abao in one plas of blood near of one car mitsubishi galant color of gold v1999. at once the agentenan owing to ask presencia of all autoridad at the sitio. the victima have one injury of tiro at the part behind his cabez, already end polisnan owing to achieve know the identidad of the victima. come across
http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_59822.php

Google translation:

Man wound against Golden Gate

20 Jul, 2009, 13:47 (GMT -04:00)

Email this article
  Print this article

The 42-year-old Giuseppe Arend Phelipa was yesterday morning beside a car in the parking lot of Kooyman Techniek by the head.

ORANGE CITY - The 42-year-old Giuseppe Arend Phelipa from Curaçao is around half past nine yesterday morning shot dead in the parking lot of Kooyman Techniek, restaurant bar against Golden Gate. The same day is a suspect E.R. arrested on suspicion of shooting with fatal outcome. He was a friend of the victim.

Both were after a concert with the Golden Gate and there until morning remained. The arrest of E.R. agents took a baseball bat and a small quantity of drugs. The sister of the victim earlier that night also proved to have been present in the Golden Gate but was formerly went home.

Due to the extremely late hours at this bar is a popular place for public nightlife that 'just wants'. The Golden Gate is a place where more drugs are used. The police have previously tried to seize the opening to tackle. So far without success.

Trouble

Allow the suspect to work at Golden Gate and was arguing with the victim. Witnesses reported that at least there 'problems' were created. Agents were around ten hours of the morning reports that a man lay lifeless next to a car in the parking lot of Kooyman. There would also be much blood. Ambulance personnel and police were quickly on the spot, but noted that the man was not more help. The victim had a bullet through the head and bled enormous. Resuscitation of the support staff was impossible. Back to the exact reason for the shooting is still in the dark getast.

The victim was from the Netherlands on holiday and had to fly back yesterday afternoon. Allegedly let some children after the victim, the Netherlands and on the islands.

Patrick maybe?

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #234 on: July 20, 2009, 08:04:25 PM »

Yes, the post was unusual for Bastibro.  First hinkey...no beating around the bush.   

I agree with you Blue Moon!   

It's all to obvious ehhh...

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #235 on: July 20, 2009, 08:07:07 PM »

TM, notice how he brings up CnG (he brought it up not me).  It is either ******* or Debbie (she appeared after he left) or Kyle himself. JMO

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #236 on: July 20, 2009, 08:27:22 PM »

TM, notice how he brings up CnG (he brought it up not me).  It is either ******* or Debbie (she appeared after he left) or Kyle himself. JMO

IMO, not the one in red.    Monkey Devil!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #237 on: July 20, 2009, 08:29:34 PM »

Blue Moon, it wasn't Patrick.  The man's name was Giuseppe Arend Phelipa.

I posted more articles and pictures in the Murder and Crime thread if you're interested.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #238 on: July 20, 2009, 08:39:01 PM »

Unless he wrote it, and Debbie proof read it and made corrections.

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #239 on: July 20, 2009, 08:44:23 PM »

Unless he wrote it, and Debbie proof read it and made corrections.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.