April 18, 2024, 06:16:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #821 7/13/09 - 7/28/09  (Read 437812 times)
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #300 on: July 21, 2009, 04:13:04 PM »

Progress for justice may not be observable but,i believe progress is being made!Although it has been far to long in the making,justice will be served!Greed is the monkey that sits atop all the American traitors back's.They know who they are & they know judgement day will come.Sucks to be them ehhh!JMOO..

Just wish that justice would come  SOON!

The more time that elapses,the more time the Traitor's have to step in their own Sh_T..then they leave a trail.....JMOO..

very true

Keepthefaith, Kermit, ksupon, Blue Moon, hotping, DPJ, Tamikosmom, cajun miracle and 2 guests..

I know we're missing many Monkey's but,what i see up there  ..HOPE!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #301 on: July 21, 2009, 04:15:43 PM »

Progress for justice may not be observable but,i believe progress is being made!Although it has been far to long in the making,justice will be served!Greed is the monkey that sits atop all the American traitors back's.They know who they are & they know judgement day will come.Sucks to be them ehhh!JMOO..

Just wish that justice would come  SOON!

The more time that elapses,the more time the Traitor's have to step in their own Sh_T..then they leave a trail.....JMOO..

very true

Keepthefaith, Kermit, ksupon, Blue Moon, hotping, DPJ, Tamikosmom, cajun miracle and 2 guests..

I know we're missing many Monkey's but,what i see up there  ..HOPE!

an angelic monkey

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #302 on: July 21, 2009, 05:00:16 PM »

I hope so Kermit.

Until all the dynamics of the past four years encompassing the corrupt Natalee Holloway invetigation were exposed ... I was never aware that such evil existed in the hearts of men.  For the longest time ... I honestly felt that guilty consciences would ultimately dictate that truth and justice would prevail.

Janet

Well lets think it through.
If Aruba wasn't so fearful of what is being exposed they would not plant such diversions would they using their own Aruba nationals in attempts to threaten U.S. citizens and if American's who assist them were not so fearful of what
you bring up and expose; they would not be threatening you with lawsuits and making false and malicious claims now would they. Just keep in mind, the more they attempt to silence the voices of Natalee which is every voice who stands with her on this forum, the more we insure that another young girl dos not fall into these traps as tourists in a country where the law is manipulated and quashed in order to protect their illegal criminal activity. If you for even a nano-second think I sat idle while being threatened, you are mistaken and I believe justice is at work even though you do not have tangible evidence of that right now.

And you are aware of the evil that exists. It is all in Revelations of the last days. Keep that in mind as you watch it all unfold and you are a witness to it.

Kermit ... my world is not perfect.  I just do not often share the imperfection that exists.  At any given time there is disfunction in my immediate family ... extended families as well as the families of friends but ... when all is said and done there is a point when each of us has the desire to make a bad situation right/better ... a point when we each want to reconcile in our broken relationships.

I truly believed that at some point Joran, Deepak, Satish or someone with informed knowledge would mature and grow a conscience regarding the events encompassing the morning of May 30, 2005 and ... have the ability to relate to the pain that Natalee Holloway's family has had  to live with every hour of every day.  In other words ... the truth would be revealed and ... there would be a willingness to accept the consequences for wrongdoing.

I now realize that my world of expectation does not exist ... it is not a reality.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #303 on: July 21, 2009, 05:02:19 PM »

Mods

Please delete post 302.  Something got messed up.

Thanks

Janet

DONE
« Last Edit: July 21, 2009, 05:24:54 PM by 2NJSons_Mom » Logged

_____

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #304 on: July 21, 2009, 05:43:00 PM »

Bastibro..You think John Silvetti started a business in Aruba?

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #305 on: July 21, 2009, 05:46:12 PM »

Mods

Please delete post 302.  Something got messed up.

Thanks

Janet

DONE

Thanks.

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #306 on: July 21, 2009, 05:50:48 PM »

Keepthefaith - I can hear it now.

The argument will be made that taking personal advantage of the search in Aruban waters for Natalee Holloway's remains does not constitute a conflict of interest.  In other words ... one has nothing to do with another.

Janet

_____

KYLE KINGMAN - IN HIS OWN WORDS

Kyle Kingman - 06/29/08:
  I know John went to Aruba solely to find Natalee. He did make several comments about trying to land some work through contacts he met while in Aruba. This alone isn't a conflict of interest, but it tainted his focus in my opinion. I can't blame him for that, but he did take too much focus off the trap too soon. He claims to know a lot more than I do. I agree, but knowing more information from someone I don't trust is dangerous in my opinion. I'd rather know less lies

_____

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #307 on: July 21, 2009, 05:58:51 PM »

Keepthefaith - I can hear it now.

The argument will be made that taking personal advantage of the search in Aruban waters for Natalee Holloway's remains does not constitute a conflict of interest.  In other words ... one has nothing to do with another.

Janet

_____

KYLE KINGMAN - IN HIS OWN WORDS

Kyle Kingman - 06/29/08:
  I know John went to Aruba solely to find Natalee. He did make several comments about trying to land some work through contacts he met while in Aruba. This alone isn't a conflict of interest, but it tainted his focus in my opinion. I can't blame him for that, but he did take too much focus off the trap too soon. He claims to know a lot more than I do. I agree, but knowing more information from someone I don't trust is dangerous in my opinion. I'd rather know less lies

I rather enjoy when Bastibro finds a question worthy of their response!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #308 on: July 21, 2009, 06:08:11 PM »

Well, it looks like he made some business deals there yes.

And I would say that, in case he was, there was a conflict of interest.

never lift the pressure of evil island
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #309 on: July 21, 2009, 06:11:46 PM »

Very interesting Bastibro!What would bring you to such a conclusion?As you know,i'm still patiently waiting for Paulus's sexual deviation to be brought to the light per your own words...Any new developments?

MOHANDAS GANDHI
bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #310 on: July 21, 2009, 06:19:14 PM »

Very interesting Bastibro!What would bring you to such a conclusion?As you know,i'm still patiently waiting for Paulus's sexual deviation to be brought to the light per your own words...Any new developments?

Common sense, clear thinking without any agenda 

never lift the pressure of evil island
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #311 on: July 21, 2009, 06:29:06 PM »

Common sense, clear thinking without any agenda 

What type of business deals or,can you tell us?Nobody is listening,nor watching..I promise!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #312 on: July 21, 2009, 06:37:32 PM »

It must be around bedtime for bastibro.  Too many questions for one day, KTF!

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #313 on: July 21, 2009, 06:42:50 PM »

Noooooo!It's only 1am in the Netherlands.Maybe someone else will come on and pretend to be Bastibro so we can finish the conversation..

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #314 on: July 21, 2009, 06:48:34 PM »

Bastibro-

what is your connection to Ben Vo / King?

Don't worry, take your time to answer and consult your "friends".

I have plenty of time.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #315 on: July 21, 2009, 06:50:07 PM »

Bastibro-

I have plenty of time.

Nice to hear from ya Rob!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #316 on: July 21, 2009, 06:53:48 PM »

Noooooo!It's only 1am in the Netherlands.Maybe someone else will come on and pretend to be Bastibro so we can finish the conversation..

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!    Somehow, you have me thinking 'nightcrawlers'....where's my flashlight.   

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #317 on: July 21, 2009, 06:54:01 PM »

Bastibro-

I have plenty of time.

Hi Rob.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #318 on: July 21, 2009, 06:55:24 PM »

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!    Somehow, you have me thinking 'nightcrawlers'....where's my flashlight.   

2NJ you can't seem to get away from that ironing even when you are surfing. 

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #319 on: July 21, 2009, 06:57:57 PM »

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.