April 19, 2024, 10:47:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #821 7/13/09 - 7/28/09  (Read 437859 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #320 on: July 21, 2009, 06:58:38 PM »

Bastibro-

what is your connection to Ben Vo / King?

Don't worry, take your time to answer and consult your "friends".

I have plenty of time.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #321 on: July 21, 2009, 06:59:46 PM »

Bastibro-

I have plenty of time.

TM..It's too early for you to get fired up!!! Monkey Devil!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #322 on: July 21, 2009, 07:06:50 PM »

Bastibro-

I have plenty of time.

TM..It's too early for you to get fired up!!! Monkey Devil!

I woke up this morning fired up...I think it may have carried over from yesterday!    Monkey Devil!

Good to see Rob!  I hope that shocker is answered by someone, definitely peaked my interest!

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #323 on: July 21, 2009, 07:09:54 PM »

Bastibro-

I have plenty of time.

Interesting how things come up that make you say 'what?'   Blue Moon mentioned feeling alone in here, but this is an example of members taking notes while busy with their day.  Of course, I am curious and would love to see an answer...but history does repeat itself.   Time will tell. 
« Last Edit: July 21, 2009, 07:11:31 PM by 2NJSons_Mom » Logged

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #324 on: July 21, 2009, 07:17:46 PM »

Bastibro-

I have plenty of time.

Interesting how things come up that make you say 'what?'   Blue Moon mentioned feeling alone in here, but this is an example of members taking notes while busy with their day.  Of course, I am curious and would love to see an answer...but history does repeat itself.   Time will tell. 

I didn't just say "what"...it was more like "WTF"...and I really don't say that often!   

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #325 on: July 21, 2009, 07:19:00 PM »

Bastibro-

I have plenty of time.

Ben Voc/King & Bastibro..Hmmmmmmmmmm.I've got the jujubee's & Hot Tamales Rob!I'm waiting patiently!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #326 on: July 21, 2009, 07:22:24 PM »

You think Gene Wilder & Richard Pryor went Stir Crazy wait till ya see TM & KTF waitin to hear this one! Maybe TM will ride a Bronco?? Monkey Devil!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #327 on: July 21, 2009, 07:22:42 PM »

Bastibro-

I have plenty of time.

Ben Voc/King & Bastibro..Hmmmmmmmmmm.I've got the jujubee's & Hot Tamales Rob!I'm waiting patiently!

I've already got heartburn just thinking about what the connection may be!   Monkey Devil!

Maalox.... and then some popcorn when the fire subsides....please....

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #328 on: July 21, 2009, 07:23:42 PM »

Bastibro-

I have plenty of time.

I didn't just say "what"...it was more like "WTF"...and I really don't say that often!   

I would just $hit a brick if Bastibro is Paulus.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #329 on: July 21, 2009, 07:25:58 PM »

Bastibro-

I have plenty of time.

O'Lord Blue Moon.What would ya tell tha family!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #330 on: July 21, 2009, 07:26:46 PM »

You think Gene Wilder & Richard Pryor went Stir Crazy wait till ya see TM & KTF waitin to hear this one! Maybe TM will ride a Bronco?? Monkey Devil!

You better add Blue Moon to that list.

ROB COME BACK HERE.  I CAN'T WAIT.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #331 on: July 21, 2009, 07:28:19 PM »

Bastibro-

I have plenty of time.

O'Lord Blue Moon.What would ya tell tha family!

Ole southern saying.  Same as "I'm as nervous as a *hore in a church house".

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #332 on: July 21, 2009, 07:32:14 PM »

I think everybody is on that list..I just wanna know who's gonna ride the Bronco!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #333 on: July 21, 2009, 07:34:12 PM »

Wow...I hope Rob comes back..."I'm as nervous as a cat on a hot tin roof" 

Hi Everybody! I had My Grandson all last week and now He is back safely at home and I'm ready to see this cage rock n roll.... 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #334 on: July 21, 2009, 07:35:33 PM »

Hi Everybody! I had My Grandson all last week and now He is back safely at home and I'm ready to see this cage rock n roll.... 

Hey Hotping.  You didn't spoil that grandson did you?  Of course you didn't.   

I'm with you, ready to go.

Your saying is much cleaner than mine.   

hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #335 on: July 21, 2009, 07:39:01 PM »

No I didn't spoil Him...We did have a very good time though....I was going to say what You said but You had already said it....
KTF...If no one else will ride the bronc I will......You just have to promise to visit Me in the hospital....

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #336 on: July 21, 2009, 07:39:47 PM »

That's one of my absolute favorite movies EVER...if this is going to take a while maybe I need to watch it and laugh a little!   

I'm not good at being patient....AT ALL!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #337 on: July 21, 2009, 07:40:46 PM »

Thanks Blue Moon...just what I wanted to say!   

Monkey Devil!

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #338 on: July 21, 2009, 07:42:01 PM »

Thanks Blue Moon...just what I wanted to say!   

Monkey Devil!

I hate those hit-n-runs.  Bastibro and Rob both.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #339 on: July 21, 2009, 07:42:11 PM »

No I didn't spoil Him...We did have a very good time though....I was going to say what You said but You had already said it....
KTF...If no one else will ride the bronc I will......You just have to promise to visit Me in the hospital....

Stir Crazy was a great movie.Directed by Sidney Poitier..It will be interesting to see the conclusion to the question Rob posed!What connection would Bastibro have to Ben Vocking?I'm gonna go crazy..

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.