April 24, 2024, 10:28:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #821 7/13/09 - 7/28/09  (Read 438595 times)
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #340 on: July 21, 2009, 07:45:06 PM »

Bastibro-

what is your connection to Ben Vo / King?

Don't worry, take your time to answer and consult your "friends".

I have plenty of time.

Interesting how things come up that make you say 'what?'   Blue Moon mentioned feeling alone in here, but this is an example of members taking notes while busy with their day.  Of course, I am curious and would love to see an answer...but history does repeat itself.   Time will tell. 

I didn't just say "what"...it was more like "WTF"...and I really don't say that often!   

I would just $hit a brick if Bastibro is Paulus.

This better not be a 'I know but I can't tell' deal 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #341 on: July 21, 2009, 07:47:06 PM »

Wow...I hope Rob comes back..."I'm as nervous as a cat on a hot tin roof" 

Hi Everybody! I had My Grandson all last week and now He is back safely at home and I'm ready to see this cage rock n roll.... 

Hey Hotping.  You didn't spoil that grandson did you?  Of course you didn't.   

I'm with you, ready to go.

Your saying is much cleaner than mine.   
No I didn't spoil Him...We did have a very good time though....I was going to say what You said but You had already said it....
KTF...If no one else will ride the bronc I will......You just have to promise to visit Me in the hospital....

Stir Crazy was a great movie.Directed by Sidney Poitier..It will be interesting to see the conclusion to the question Rob posed!What connection would Bastibro have to Ben Vocking?I'm gonna go crazy..

I'm probably gonna beat ya to it!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #342 on: July 21, 2009, 07:53:23 PM »

Bastibro-

I have plenty of time.

Interesting how things come up that make you say 'what?'   Blue Moon mentioned feeling alone in here, but this is an example of members taking notes while busy with their day.  Of course, I am curious and would love to see an answer...but history does repeat itself.   Time will tell. 

I didn't just say "what"...it was more like "WTF"...and I really don't say that often!   

I Agree Nut! 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #343 on: July 21, 2009, 07:54:38 PM »

Bastibro-

I have plenty of time.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #344 on: July 21, 2009, 07:57:48 PM »

My son went to "test ride" a couple horses the other day.  When he got back he said he felt like he'd been in a rodeo!

That's as close as I'm getting to riding the bucking bronco!  It would probably be the end of me if I tried!

hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #345 on: July 21, 2009, 08:04:54 PM »

My son went to "test ride" a couple horses the other day.  When he got back he said he felt like he'd been in a rodeo!

That's as close as I'm getting to riding the bucking bronco!  It would probably be the end of me if I tried!
  Oh NO so that means that I'll probably have too! 

In God We Trust!
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #346 on: July 21, 2009, 08:07:29 PM »

You monkey's are funny!If Rob gives us the lo' down,i'll ride the bull!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #347 on: July 21, 2009, 08:12:56 PM »

We're having horrible winds right now, I hope I don't lose my connection!

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #348 on: July 21, 2009, 08:13:36 PM »

Bastibro ... you have implied in the past that Voking could have been instrumental in having the radar shut off the night Natalee went missing.  What is you foundation for this speculation.

Janet

+++++++ 

Natalee Holloway's Mom: Aruba Investigators 'Not Following Up on Any Leads'
Wednesday, November 19, 2008 | FoxNews.com

VAN SUSTEREN: Is there any suggestion that there was a boat there that night or any ability to dump her into the ocean?

MANSUR: Well, probably because there were some boats nearby, and especially the boat (INAUDIBLE) the tour (ph) ship, which is a tourist ship. There must have been other boats in the vicinity, as Joran would not have invented this with De Vries.

VAN SUSTEREN: In terms of boats, just so that we have some sort of idea of the geography, for people who need to be reminded, how far, for instance, is Aruba from Venezuela?

MANSUR: Fifteen nautical miles is the nearest point within Aruba and Venezuela.

VAN SUSTEREN: And do you know -- and in terms of boats that night, do you know if any thorough investigation, one that you would have confidence in? Has that been done?

MANSUR: No, it hasn't been done because that night, somebody in the police force told the people handling the radar that controls the boats in the vicinity on the coast of Aruba -- told them to put it off.

VAN SUSTEREN: Jossy, thank you.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,454527,00.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #349 on: July 21, 2009, 08:13:48 PM »

You monkey's are funny!If Rob gives us the lo' down,i'll ride the bull!

In God We Trust!
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #350 on: July 21, 2009, 08:15:05 PM »

We had the winds yesterday about this time but not a drop of rain! Stay Safe TM!

In God We Trust!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #351 on: July 21, 2009, 08:18:25 PM »

We had the winds yesterday about this time but not a drop of rain! Stay Safe TM!

thanks Hotping!  We had some pretty bad storms this morning too, lots of wind and rain!  Lost power at work, but only for a few minutes.  Just long enough to lose what I was working on!

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #352 on: July 21, 2009, 08:20:53 PM »

We get it tonight after midnight and then again tomorrow.  I hate it at night time.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #353 on: July 21, 2009, 08:21:03 PM »

Stay safe texamom.

Unless you have a battery backup ... maybe you had better turn off your hard drive.  It would be a shame if all your research went "poof".

Janet

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #354 on: July 21, 2009, 08:23:14 PM »

_____

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #355 on: July 21, 2009, 08:23:24 PM »

Actually, it was Easy who was famous for the 'I know But Can't Tell' 

Rob..... come backkkkk!!

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #356 on: July 21, 2009, 08:23:35 PM »

Stay safe..Don't lose cooonnnnnnnnnnnnecttttion TM...

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #357 on: July 21, 2009, 08:24:34 PM »

Stay safe texamom.

Unless you have a battery backup ... maybe you had better turn off your hard drive.  It would be a shame if all your research went "poof".

Janet

Thanks Janet.  I've got all my stuff here backed up in a couple more places too...not connected to my computer!

But thanks for the heads up.    

hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #358 on: July 21, 2009, 08:24:36 PM »

Stay safe Everyone who is in for the storms......I would love to get some rain for the month of June We had less than a quarter of an inch and so far this month We have had none,nada zilch......Some have water wells that are drying up and of course the stock ponds are drying up it is getting really bad here..... 

In God We Trust!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #359 on: July 21, 2009, 08:31:07 PM »

Actually, it was Easy who was famous for the 'I know But Can't Tell' 

Rob..... come backkkkk!!

We've had at least one more of those since Easy...but it wasn't Rob.  She wouldn't tell us...just everybody in her address book.   

Monkey Devil!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.