April 26, 2024, 12:42:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #821 7/13/09 - 7/28/09  (Read 438687 times)
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #560 on: July 22, 2009, 10:28:50 PM »

Wasn't A1 asking for personal information about Kermit on another forum?  When Kermit confronted her on that, wasn't her excuse her deep and abiding regard for Kermit and admiration for her?

Did anyone actually buy that one?  Just got caught.  Red flag and those seldom go away.  After all this time, Monkeys are pretty good at hinky.

No.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #561 on: July 22, 2009, 10:29:29 PM »

How did Kermit get ahold of those email messages from CLW and Schaeffer?  Were they maybe posted at CnG or GM?

Boy, Always1 was a piece of work.  Who was she working for, SS?

Could be.  I think that A1 is a follower who follows those who offer her affirmation rather than thinking for herself.

Blue Moon ... when I consider the other missing person thread cases that A1 has posted on as well as the musings and music threads ... I regarded her as a person who never had a firm position on any aspect of a case.  She was just dialoging all the issues.

When A1 took off to C&G ... I just thought like a few other Monkeys that she was a follower who failed to question who she was following as long as she was included.  In other words ... she was easily pursuaded to put aside loyalities to others at the Scared Monkey's forum who had embraced her ... who never did anything to deserve betrayal.

At some point in time ... A1 did return to Scared Monkeys and ... asked forgiveness and ... forgiveness was afforded.

When all was said and done ... I never considered A1's words as dishonest or deceitful until last week.  I believe that Jen who posted the following major inconsistencies/lies.  Now A1 is a non-issue to me.  I will scroll by any future posts because there is no trust.

I will take an SS or a MumInOhio anyday.  At least those two are honest regarding their position ... even if the foundation of their position is not revealed.  I know where they stand.  I hate deception.

Janet

+++++++++

Always 1
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #750 5/2 -
« Reply #889 on: May 08, 2008, 05:36:12 PM »

I am a lifelong Computer Anaylst, we tend to communicate in terse, simple sentances, this has always gotten me into trouble...

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2819.msg380017;topicseen#msg380017

Always 1
Re: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #44 7/07/09 -
« Reply #1634 on: July 09, 2009, 07:03:44 PM »

Ok, I have sent the texts I received that nite to Klaasend. She can judge me and know I am telling the truth about all it.  That is really all that important to me right now that she knows I am telling the truth.  She knows I am not computer savvy and would not know how to make texts with the right time, ims or whatever to tell a story.  She is probably reading them right now.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5557.msg871716;topicseen#msg871716

Well, sorry but I never bought into A1's antics at all.  She was trouble from the get-go.  I did NOT forgive her for her betrayal to SM's and what she did to Kermit over at CnG.  I also DID NOT forgive Dolce either.  I loathed them from that point on.  Now MyTime I did forgive her.  She redeemed herself to me and literally begged on hands and knees for forgiveness.  A1 is not as naive as everyone thinks she is.  She is slick and an A number 1 troublemaker.  JMO

Along with Mytime urgings ... I accepted A1's apology.  It was Mytime posts that convinced had been deceived along with her when they both betrayed Klaas and Scared Monkeys.

Blue Moon ... considering A1 seem to be all over the place in where she stood on the issues ... there was no way a meaningful dialogue could take place.  I did not waste my time.  Concerning Kermit ... I have no idea what A1 posted at C&G regarding Kermit.  My DIL has screen printed all the negative posts in the Kermit thread at GM and C&G but none were from A1 that I know of.  Maybe I do not recognize the nic.

Blue Moon ... the light did not shine that A1 was deceitful until the two contradictory postings were revealed on this forum the other day.

Janet

Janet,

It probably doesn't matter at this point, but I believe that Kermit may have posted a screen shot of A1's posts at CnG.  It may have been in Musings....and I'm not sure I would be able to find them tonight.  I just got back in here due to the 'time share' we have set up in our home.           

One way or another ... I will consider myself informed.

Thanks 2NJSons

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #562 on: July 22, 2009, 10:31:37 PM »

Wasn't A1 asking for personal information about Kermit on another forum?  When Kermit confronted her on that, wasn't her excuse her deep and abiding regard for Kermit and admiration for her?

Did anyone actually buy that one?  Just got caught.  Red flag and those seldom go away.  After all this time, Monkeys are pretty good at hinky.

No.

Grated on my nerves, and I think she knew it.  

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #563 on: July 22, 2009, 10:32:36 PM »

It probably doesn't matter at this point, but I believe that Kermit may have posted a screen shot of A1's posts at CnG.  It may have been in Musings....and I'm not sure I would be able to find them tonight.  I just got back in here due to the 'time share' we have set up in our home.           

How does that work?

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #564 on: July 22, 2009, 10:35:58 PM »

How does that work?

Janet

It doesn't...but, I try to find something to do while DH uses the computer.        

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #565 on: July 22, 2009, 10:37:57 PM »

How does that work?

Janet

I get it now!

Janet

_____

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #566 on: July 22, 2009, 10:46:28 PM »

How does that work?

Janet

I thought you meant you had company 2NJ, and they were imposing on your hospitality.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #567 on: July 22, 2009, 10:53:11 PM »

How does that work?

Janet

I thought you meant you had company 2NJ, and they were imposing on your hospitality.

That's something I'd have to have Klaas tutor me on....how to moderate here and be a hostess at the same time.   We share and sometimes he has stuff he wants to do.  I thought 'time share' fit.   

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #568 on: July 22, 2009, 10:56:34 PM »

Good night monkeys.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #569 on: July 22, 2009, 11:07:09 PM »

To: capslockwizard@xxxx
Subject: RE: Question?
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2008 14:39:18 -0600

Caps,

Hello my friend. It has been a long time.  I do not know what the Ocean Explorer is.  If it is a vessel, it is certainly not mine. I do not know who Kermit is and I can tell you that since the crew members are employees of mine, mostly, except for the contractors who signed non-disclosure statements and other 3rd Party company personnel, it does not make sense.

0A
There were stories which were addressed in an interview with Ein Vandaag regarding our boat searching for oil before the vessel ever left the U.S.  I have not addressed any of these bullshit artists as I do not feel that the effort which was put forth by so many of us regarding the search and all that continues to take place in support of finding  Natalee’s remains are worth addressing.  The problem is that these people have nothing else to do but stir the pot.  They really need to get a life and put their efforts towards helping in the search.

I would like to see this photo of a man in a red shirt on the boat.  I have not seen it.  Could you please forward it to me.  I am sorry to hear that you and our group is being dragged in the mud by these people.  I was told of this last week, but, have chosen not to respond to people like this.  We know what we did and what we are doing.  That is good enough for me and the Holloway family.  As for that supposed skull in the cage, that is all bull and quite frankly, I believe you r initial story of what that cage was being used for is probably correct.

Someday, hopefully, we will find her and all this garbage will be put to rest.  By the way, have you spoken with our friend?  I have sent him several emails with no response.  Please ask him to call me.

Best Regards,
John

Sent: Monday, November 24, 2008 12:15 AM
To: John Silvetti
Subject: Question?

Hi John, hope everything is well,

Long time not hearing anything about the Ocean Explorer. but last night I went to the SM forum, where I found someone called KERMIT, who is stateing 3 of the crew member are traitors..

I was in shock to see that your name is one on the names mention.

Other thing that was mention was that your company where not searching for Natalee, but where doing a survay for Oil exploration on the bottom of the ocean around Aruba.

I Just want you to know that it seems to be that this Kermit has some info that show that your company are dealing in corruption.

There is a photo circulating that show a man in a red T-shirt on the boat and they are claming that that is an FBI agent.

They are also saying that the Skul was Human skull., I did asked you and you told me that there was noting in=2 0the cage.

I know there was an incident with Tim , but the detail I do not remember....

Please John, I hope it is not so..please let me know....I just wanted to defent you, since they are saying that CAPS is related to the OE and Silvetty corrption

Hope to hear from you,

CAPS...

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

FIRST: look at the dates. We have Silvetti telling Caps email dated Nov 24, 2008 asking about him searching for OIL, right???

BUT I do not post that information unil Feb 17, 2009

HOWEVER, THE EMAIL THAT YAPPERS REC'D FROM LALASMOM WAS DATED NOV. 22, 2008 - TWO DAYS AFTER LALASMOM/YAPPERZ HAD EMAILED JUG AND HE TOLD THEM SCHAEFER SAID THEY WERE MAPPING FOR OIL!

SO HOW COULD CAPS TELL JOHN SILVETTI IN AN EMAIL THAT IT WAS I WHO POSTED THAT JOHN WAS SEARCHING FOR OIL, WHEN IN FACT, IT WAS LALASMOM THAT EMAILED JUG AND JUG TOLD HER!!!!!

« Reply #776 on: February 17, 2009, 01:50:50 PM »

Sat Nov 22, 2008
Here is a snippet from an email I [THE LEAK]rec'd from Lalas.
"I asked Jug about Schaeffer...he is the oil guy. He was the one that provided the cash to get down there. Silvetti knew he would get more business from Schaeffer if he mapped....
while they were looking...the ocean floor. All the crew was asked to do was look for Natalee or anything suspicious as in small things like a cage or bones or whatever.
They do a large mapping process while they are looking for the details.
Schaeffer would use the large mapping of the general layout of the ocean floor
 to further look for oil...etc...while they looked for Natalee too.
Silvetti was the one that offered to look for Natalee and not Schaefer.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4515.msg676709

SECOND: Caps is telling John in the email that the man in the red shirt is FBI. When, in fact, that is not what people said. They said it was JOHN SILVETTI in the red shirt.
I think CAPS specifically mentions this to John Silvetti in the email to see if John lets him know if there were any FBI on board!

THIRD: John has no idea that Kyle Kingman, one of his crew memebers and person who set up the blog site is posting at SM under the name Ocean Exploration. I find that odd considering John's sister is posting along WITH Kyle at BFN. One would think his sister would have mentioned it. One would think that Kyle would have talked about it with John Silvetti considering Kyle goes to Johns house a lot! Just seems odd to me.

FOURTH: John immediately tells CAPS about a non-disclousre agreement to answer CAPS inquiry as to crew members being traitors along with him.

Maybe it's just me, but I find that an odd thing to respond to. I would think he would inquire as to what do you mean we are being called American Traitors by Kermit? Who is Kermit?
Instead, he tells CAPS MY EMPLOYEES CAN'T TALK! But little does John Silvetti know that Kyle Kingman, Tim Trahan and Louis Schaefer violate the so called non-disclosure aggreement and attempt to sell the ROV images.

FIFTH: John tells CAPS he learned of this LAST WEEK. So someone informed John Silvetti of my posts the previous week before this email from CAPS to John. This email was Nov. 24, 2008. I started posting the information, if memory servers me on Nov. 24, 2008. Previously, I was only posting hints about the cage, if I recall correctly and I'm kinda pretty damned sure of that. Heh Heh. So SOMEONE OTHER THEN CAPS was emailing John Silvetti keeping him informed.

SIXTH: John tells Caps no skull inside the cage, BUT he believes CAPS about what the cage was used for. NOW here we have another foible because do we believe what Kyle told us that it was JOHN that told CAPS the cage was a post office. OR do we believe JOHN's email to CAPS that it is CAPS that told John the cage is a post office?

BUMP                  BUMP                    BUMP

HotPing, this is what I am talking about.
Thank You Very Much Blue Moon... 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #570 on: July 22, 2009, 11:12:41 PM »

Good night monkeys.

Good night Blue Moon!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #571 on: July 22, 2009, 11:27:38 PM »

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #572 on: July 22, 2009, 11:29:36 PM »

No.

Me either.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #573 on: July 22, 2009, 11:42:44 PM »

Thank Kermit.

I never saw those posts of Always 1 undermining you.

So ... Yap thinks I am always tooting your horn.  Yap knows me better than that.  Tamikosmom toots nobody's horn.  I toot my own horn in celebration when I am one with your postings.

Thanks again Kermit for the backup posts and ... any benefit of the doubt that I may have affording A1 is gone.

Janet

_____

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #574 on: July 22, 2009, 11:48:50 PM »

salut cheers

Thanks, Kermit for verifying my earlier post.  Phew....I knew it was posted and I'm glad Janet got to see it. 

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #575 on: July 22, 2009, 11:59:49 PM »

FYI ... I never received an email from Yapper.  However ... I wish I had.

Maybe Yap could have shed some light on how she is able to stand by both Kyle Kingman and John Silvetti.  In my world ... she cannot have it both ways.  Either Kyle Kingman is a liar and ... John Silvetti was defamed or ... Kyle Kingman is the bearer of the truth and ... John Silvetti betrayed the family of Natalee Holloway is the worst way possible when he participated in the finale to the Aruban coverup that has prevented justice from prevailing  since May 30, 2005.

I know that at one time Yap and I were on the same page in regards to our perspectives on the issues.

Janet 

_____

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #576 on: July 23, 2009, 12:08:49 AM »

There is no getting around the fact that the shareholders of Louis Schafer's company were cheated by insider trading practices.  Kyle and Silvetti were associated with him during the time this was happening.

Just saying. . . .

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #577 on: July 23, 2009, 12:10:26 AM »

FYI ... I never received an email from Yapper.  However ... I wish I had.

Maybe Yap could have shed some light on how she is able to stand by both Kyle Kingman and John Silvetti.  In my world ... she cannot have it both ways.  Either Kyle Kingman is a liar and ... John Silvetti was defamed or ... Kyle Kingman is the bearer of the truth and ... John Silvetti betrayed the family of Natalee Holloway is the worst way possible when he participated in the finale to the Aruban coverup that has prevented justice from prevailing  since May 30, 2005.

I know that at one time Yap and I were on the same page in regards to our perspectives on the issues.

Janet 

I just found a co-worker who was close to me at my last employment is a 'friend' of the young woman who ended up being our boss and who also eliminated my job.  The co-worker and I were on the same page all along....now, three years later, co-worker still has her job and is friend of boss she repeatedly said she was disappointed in.

I'm near your age, Janet.  We learn something new every day.  C'est la vie.      

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #578 on: July 23, 2009, 12:10:54 AM »

Thanks for posting that Kermit!  Some of the information there is amazing to me when you look at it closely.  When people joined, number of posts considering how long they've been there, some members added before others that seemed key to the site...etc.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #579 on: July 23, 2009, 12:13:21 AM »

No.

Grated on my nerves, and I think she knew it.  

Mine too, terribly!   

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.