April 16, 2024, 04:21:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #821 7/13/09 - 7/28/09  (Read 437629 times)
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #580 on: July 23, 2009, 12:14:42 AM »

Thanks for posting that Kermit!  Some of the information there is amazing to me when you look at it closely.  When people joined, number of posts considering how long they've been there, some members added before others that seemed key to the site...etc.

Like how did Dolce and A1  get there a day before the others?  Yeah, I wondered how that worked, too.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #581 on: July 23, 2009, 12:20:43 AM »

Thanks for posting that Kermit!  Some of the information there is amazing to me when you look at it closely.  When people joined, number of posts considering how long they've been there, some members added before others that seemed key to the site...etc.

Like how did Dolce and A1  get there a day before the others?  Yeah, I wondered how that worked, too.

Exactly.   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #582 on: July 23, 2009, 12:23:35 AM »

Well, in order to participate on those hate forums, one has to approve of stalking and trying to find personal information about others, information the person NEVER posted themselves and information to which they are not entitled.  And that pretty sums it up for me.  And oh, how they scream if it is done back to them, lol.  They shouldn't mind since they went there to do that in the first place.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #583 on: July 23, 2009, 12:24:23 AM »

FYI ... I never received an email from Yapper.  However ... I wish I had.

Maybe Yap could have shed some light on how she is able to stand by both Kyle Kingman and John Silvetti.  In my world ... she cannot have it both ways.  Either Kyle Kingman is a liar and ... John Silvetti was defamed or ... Kyle Kingman is the bearer of the truth and ... John Silvetti betrayed the family of Natalee Holloway is the worst way possible when he participated in the finale to the Aruban coverup that has prevented justice from prevailing  since May 30, 2005.

I know that at one time Yap and I were on the same page in regards to our perspectives on the issues.

Janet 

I just found a co-worker who was close to me at my last employment is a 'friend' of the young woman who ended up being our boss and who also eliminated my job.  The co-worker and I were on the same page all along....now, three years later, co-worker still has her job and is friend of boss she repeatedly said she was disappointed in.

I'm near your age, Janet.  We learn something new every day.  C'est la vie.      

2NJSons

I have learned over the past four years so much about internet relationships.  It is strange ... my hubby thinks it is nuts ... but nics on the Natalee Holloway forums have the ability to hurt me terribly when I come to the realization that I have perceive relationships all wrong.  However ... I have learned if I refocus on the topic ... the reason I am on Natalee Holloway forums in the first place ... I am able ... to a great extent ... to just let it go.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #584 on: July 23, 2009, 12:30:52 AM »

O/T  Big shootout near Texas Southern in Houston. 

PERSONA NON GRATA

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #585 on: July 23, 2009, 12:32:02 AM »

Just heard hubby's truck with boat in tow coming up the driveway.  Hopefully ... he had a good time fishing and ... came home with a lot of "free" seafood that cost him at least a hundred bucks in gas money.

It will be good to be able to unburden myself with the sad new I learned this morning.  He is my rock in the storms of life when I am too overwhelmed to reach up.

Good Night Monkeys!  Good Night Zookeepers!

Janet
9:30 PM PT
« Last Edit: July 23, 2009, 12:43:12 AM by 2NJSons_Mom » Logged

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #586 on: July 23, 2009, 12:33:04 AM »

Janet,  I also just ry to let things go but it's hard sometimes when it involves my children.  But I do think there is a huge element of attention seeking involved in their rotten ways.  They seem to desperately want to be noticed at times.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #587 on: July 23, 2009, 12:34:03 AM »

mods

Please edit.

boat in two s/b boat in tow.

Thank you and Good Night.

Janet

Done
« Last Edit: July 23, 2009, 12:44:28 AM by 2NJSons_Mom » Logged

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #588 on: July 23, 2009, 12:35:03 AM »

Good night Janet!   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #589 on: July 23, 2009, 12:37:13 AM »

Janet,  I also just ry to let things go but it's hard sometimes when it involves my children.  But I do think there is a huge element of attention seeking involved in their rotten ways.  They seem to desperately want to be noticed at times.

I agree.  Our children no matter what age are our children.

Hugs

Janet

_____

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #590 on: July 23, 2009, 12:41:34 AM »

FYI ... I never received an email from Yapper.  However ... I wish I had.

Maybe Yap could have shed some light on how she is able to stand by both Kyle Kingman and John Silvetti.  In my world ... she cannot have it both ways.  Either Kyle Kingman is a liar and ... John Silvetti was defamed or ... Kyle Kingman is the bearer of the truth and ... John Silvetti betrayed the family of Natalee Holloway is the worst way possible when he participated in the finale to the Aruban coverup that has prevented justice from prevailing  since May 30, 2005.

I know that at one time Yap and I were on the same page in regards to our perspectives on the issues.

Janet 

I just found a co-worker who was close to me at my last employment is a 'friend' of the young woman who ended up being our boss and who also eliminated my job.  The co-worker and I were on the same page all along....now, three years later, co-worker still has her job and is friend of boss she repeatedly said she was disappointed in.

I'm near your age, Janet.  We learn something new every day.  C'est la vie.      

2NJSons

I have learned over the past four years so much about internet relationships.  It is strange ... my hubby thinks it is nuts ... but nics on the Natalee Holloway forums have the ability to hurt me terribly when I come to the realization that I have perceive relationships all wrong.  However ... I have learned if I refocus on the topic ... the reason I am on Natalee Holloway forums in the first place ... I am able ... to a great extent ... to just let it go.

Janet

Some do things for survival.  That's my take on my co-worker.  She was like a daughter I never had and her relationship with her parents was strained.  I still know that she's a doer, and involved in her family's well-being.  I was just trying to relate your internet relationship to something I experienced recently & was disapponted in, to some extent.  

You are correct about focusing on things as they may be, and thus carry on and move forward.  

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #591 on: July 23, 2009, 12:49:38 AM »

And another thing it is hard to get around is the fact that nothing was found in that pond after all the hype.  I have never heard any shred of an explanation for that ruse.

How does one go on supporting the authors of that hoax and say they are for justice for Natalee?

Which brings us full circle to the emails posted by Kermit discussing what she posted before she posted it.  Someone who knew what was going to come to light had to have been a party to that, IMO.  Only logical way to know in advance what wa going to be said before it was along with knowing the truth would come out sooner or later.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #592 on: July 23, 2009, 01:01:56 AM »

Maybe Iris44 will jump on and give us her insight in regards to the emails!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #593 on: July 23, 2009, 01:11:46 AM »

http://tinyurl.com/lk59jf

I think this was posted a while back, but I don't want to look for it...

But it kinda makes you wonder....is this what that family believes/believed?

Like Anna said, not a word about it since that search....

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #594 on: July 23, 2009, 01:17:53 AM »

If John Silvetti is unwilling to sit down with the FBI and explain what occured out in those waters in Aruba....There's your answer!Plain & Simple.If he has business in Aruba today.His family knows that something isn't RIGHT!JMOO

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #595 on: July 23, 2009, 01:26:49 AM »

If John Silvetti is unwilling to sit down with the FBI and explain what occured out in those waters in Aruba....There's your answer!Plain & Simple.If he has business in Aruba today.His family knows that something isn't RIGHT!JMOO

I agree KTF.   

Just an FYI...I also believe the date of that message is not correct.  Judging by the other messages there, it was more than likely posted in December when the discussion about it all was heating up here.

Maybe the friend was asking some questions?   

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #596 on: July 23, 2009, 01:33:39 AM »

I agree KTF.   

Just an FYI...I also believe the date of that message is not correct.  Judging by the other messages there, it was more than likely posted in December when the discussion about it all was heating up here.

Hell with the FBI..How bout Silvetti comin on here and goin post for post with the Monkey's?We are just Scared Monkey's after all..What do we know?

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #597 on: July 23, 2009, 01:37:52 AM »

It must be 2nj's time again....

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #598 on: July 23, 2009, 01:42:09 AM »

APRIL 20, 2007, Superior Offshore and Company insiders sold over 10 million shares of common stock to the public, raising gross proceeds in excess of $152 million
http://securities.stanford.edu/1039/DEEP_01/

NOVEMBER 2007 LOUIS SCHAEFER SELLS HIS STOCK:

11/15/07 SCHAEFER LOUIS E JR Sell 31 $8.84
11/15/07 SCHAEFER LOUIS E JR Sell 94 $8.82
11/15/07 SCHAEFER LOUIS E JR Sell 62 $8.80
11/15/07 SCHAEFER LOUIS E JR Sell 187 $8.75
11/15/07 SCHAEFER LOUIS E JR Sell 125 $8.74
11/15/07 SCHAEFER LOUIS E JR Sell 94 $8.72
11/15/07 SCHAEFER LOUIS E JR Sell 313 $8.71
11/15/07 SCHAEFER LOUIS E JR Sell 658 $8.70
11/15/07 SCHAEFER LOUIS E JR Sell 313 $8.69
11/15/07 SCHAEFER LOUIS E JR Sell 94 $8.68
11/15/07 SCHAEFER LOUIS E JR Sell 31 $8.64
11/15/07 SCHAEFER LOUIS E JR Sell 31 $8.60
11/15/07 SCHAEFER LOUIS E JR Sell 31 $8.50
11/15/07 SCHAEFER LOUIS E JR Sell 94 $8.42
11/15/07 SCHAEFER LOUIS E JR Sell 31 $8.34
11/15/07 SCHAEFER LOUIS E JR Sell 31 $8.23
11/15/07 SCHAEFER LOUIS E JR Sell 31 $8.22
11/15/07 SCHAEFER LOUIS E JR Sell 62 $8.17

AFTER SELLING OFF HIS STOCK AND RUNNING OUT OF MONEY TO CONTINUE THE SEARCH IN ARUBA LOUIS SCHAEFER TURNS AROUND AND BUYS CAPTAIN ELLIOTT'S CHARTER BUSINESS AND A BED & BREAKFAST.

January 4, 2008 -  Kemah resident Louis Schaefer, chairman of Superior Offshore International Inc., a worldwide commercial diving company, has bought the two boats and is expected to close on a deal to buy the docks and buildings next month, said Casey Cundieff, vice president of Captain Elliott’s.

FEBRUARY 1, 2008 Superior is reorganizing & in a cash flow crunch.
http://tinyurl.com/55995b

FEBRUARY 29 LAWSUIT ANNOUNCED ON SCHAEFFER'S COMPANY BY A LAW FIRM IN LOUISIANA
http://au.us.biz.yahoo.com/iw/080229/0368776.html

APRIL 24 OF ALL OF THE OFFICERS RESIGNED FROM SUPERIOR OFFSHORE COMPANY

APRIL 25 THEY ANNOUNCED FILING A CHAPTER 11 BANKRUPTCY
http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/080425/laf521.html?.v=2

On May 8, 2008, the Company filed a motion with the Court for authority to sell a
12-Man 300 meter skid-mounted saturation diving system and related
equipment to Global Industries Offshore LLC (“Global”) for a cash payment
of $6,750,000.00

April 20, 2007-  defendants conducted the IPO pursuant to a false and misleading
Registration Statement and Prospectus filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission ("SEC").

4/25/07 - Louis Schafer and R. JOSHUA KOCH, JR. were selling their stocks

Schaefer sold or otherwise disposed of over 1.725 million shares of his Superior Offshore stock for proceeds of $25.87 million in the Offering.

Defendant Koch prepared and signed the materially false and misleading Registration Statement.
Koch sold 1.3 million shares of Superior Offshore stock through Schaefer Holdings LLP for
proceeds of $19.5 million in the Offering. During the relevant period, Koch sold an additional
64,667 shares of his Superior Offshore stock for proceeds of over $634,486.15.

Source: Case 6:08-cv-00400
Document 1
Filed 03/25/2008
Page 5 of 24

KFT Re: Natalee Case Discussion #802 2/21/08 -
« Reply #889 on: Today at 10:45:04 PM »
Kermit!But after the unloading of close to a 100 million dollars in stock they didn't have any more money for the  search in Aruba??????? :http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?PHPSESSID=1ccc3bdbbe3b980b734123b5971eff0b;topic=4574.new#new

Feb. 11, 2008 Kyle asked for donations
Feb. 14, 2008 Kyle flew to the east coast to meet with media executives to sell the ROV footage
March 1, 2008 The Persistence asked for donations and said they had to leave, they ran out of money
April 3, 2008 John Silvetti asked for donations at BFN
April April 20, 2007-  defendants conducted the IPO pursuant to a false and misleading
Registration Statement and Prospectus filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission ("SEC").
4/25/07 - Louis Schafer and R. JOSHUA KOCH, JR. were selling their stocks

Kermit...what a stellar job you've done!  Love the Form 4.  tee hee   

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #599 on: July 23, 2009, 01:44:13 AM »

I agree KTF.   

Hell with the FBI..How bout Silvetti comin on here and goin post for post with the Monkey's?We are just Scared Monkey's after all..What do we know?

He'd probably rather face the FBI and a firing squad.    Monkey Devil!

Money from the Monkeys was welcome, if we were willing to give...but he never had the guts to come here and post....afraid of the questions we might ask? 

When the Persistence left Aruba...sent pictures to be posted at another forum of the departure...but didn't want them posted here?

JMO of course.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.