April 25, 2024, 12:18:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #821 7/13/09 - 7/28/09  (Read 438604 times)
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #600 on: July 23, 2009, 01:46:42 AM »

http://tinyurl.com/lk59jf

I think this was posted a while back, but I don't want to look for it...

But it kinda makes you wonder....is this what that family believes/believed?

Like Anna said, not a word about it since that search....

If John Silvetti is unwilling to sit down with the FBI and explain what occured out in those waters in Aruba....There's your answer!Plain & Simple.If he has business in Aruba today.His family knows that something isn't RIGHT!JMOO

I agree KTF.   

Just an FYI...I also believe the date of that message is not correct.  Judging by the other messages there, it was more than likely posted in December when the discussion about it all was heating up here.

Maybe the friend was asking some questions?   

Hell with the FBI..How bout Silvetti comin on here and goin post for post with the Monkey's?We are just Scared Monkey's after all..What do we know?

He'd probably rather face the FBI and a firing squad.    Monkey Devil!

Money from the Monkeys was welcome, if we were willing to give...but he never had the guts to come here and post....afraid of the questions we might ask? 

When the Persistence left Aruba...sent pictures to be posted at another forum of the departure...but didn't want them posted here?

JMO of course.

Just remember.He TRULY knows what kind of man he is when he looks in the mirror!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #601 on: July 23, 2009, 01:51:57 AM »

http://tinyurl.com/lk59jf

I think this was posted a while back, but I don't want to look for it...

But it kinda makes you wonder....is this what that family believes/believed?

Like Anna said, not a word about it since that search....

If John Silvetti is unwilling to sit down with the FBI and explain what occured out in those waters in Aruba....There's your answer!Plain & Simple.If he has business in Aruba today.His family knows that something isn't RIGHT!JMOO

I agree KTF.   

Just an FYI...I also believe the date of that message is not correct.  Judging by the other messages there, it was more than likely posted in December when the discussion about it all was heating up here.

Maybe the friend was asking some questions?   

Hell with the FBI..How bout Silvetti comin on here and goin post for post with the Monkey's?We are just Scared Monkey's after all..What do we know?

He'd probably rather face the FBI and a firing squad.    Monkey Devil!

Money from the Monkeys was welcome, if we were willing to give...but he never had the guts to come here and post....afraid of the questions we might ask? 

When the Persistence left Aruba...sent pictures to be posted at another forum of the departure...but didn't want them posted here?

JMO of course.

Just remember.He TRULY knows what kind of man he is when he looks in the mirror!

Maybe if he doesn't see it when he looks in the mirror...hopefully one day when he looks into the eyes of one of his daughters or granddaughters it will come to him.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #602 on: July 23, 2009, 01:53:10 AM »

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY

GOODNIGHT & GOD BLESS

KEEPTHEFAITH

an angelic monkey

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #603 on: July 23, 2009, 02:07:25 AM »

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY

GOODNIGHT & GOD BLESS

KEEPTHEFAITH

an angelic monkey

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/NG2zyeVRcbs&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/NG2zyeVRcbs&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>

The Climb
lyrics
Songwriters: Alexander, J; Mabe, J;

I can almost see it
That dream I am dreaming
But there's a voice inside my head saying
"You'll never reach it"

Every step I'm taking
Every move I make feels
Lost with no direction
My faith is shaking

But I gotta keep trying
Gotta keep my head held high

There's always gonna be another mountain
I'm always gonna wanna make it move
Always gonna be a uphill battle
Sometimes I'm gonna have to lose

Ain't about how fast I get there
Ain't about what's waiting on the other side
It's the climb

The struggles I'm facing
The chances I'm taking
Sometimes might knock me down
But no, I'm not breaking

I may not know it
But these are the moments that
I'm gonna remember most, yeah
Just gotta keep going

And I, I got to be strong
Just keep pushing on

'Cause there's always gonna be another mountain
Always gonna be a uphill battle
Sometimes I'm gonna have to lose

It's the climb, yeah!

There's always gonna be another mountain
Always gonna be an uphill battle
Somebody's gonna have to lose

It's the climb, yeah!

Keep on moving, keep climbing
Keep the faith
, baby
It's all about, it's all about the climb
Keep the faith, keep your faith, whoa

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #604 on: July 23, 2009, 02:17:33 AM »

And yes, it IS about what's waiting on the other side...that's why we've got to keep on climbing..no matter what!

We're going to see it one day Monkeys...hopefully soon...so KEEP THE FAITH!

Truth & Justice for Natalee!

bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #605 on: July 23, 2009, 03:37:43 AM »

Remember when I told ya'll there is a group of them.

There is a group of me, now that's interesting

Do you really think I have a Multiple Personality Disorder,

Like Kermit The Frog AKA Keep The Faith?

never lift the pressure of evil island
bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #606 on: July 23, 2009, 04:09:28 AM »

http://www.googlepresident.com/index.php?action=lists&nr=45 

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #607 on: July 23, 2009, 07:55:25 AM »

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #608 on: July 23, 2009, 08:36:08 AM »

This oughta be good!!! 

hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #609 on: July 23, 2009, 08:39:26 AM »

This oughta be good!!! 
That's what I was thinking....

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #610 on: July 23, 2009, 08:50:36 AM »

For me - A1 doesn't get that kind of a pass.

She plays really well at being a "follower" or "naive" - but I believe otherwise.  I saw a fair amount of the posts from CNG early on, and there were things posted by many that cannot be simply discounted as being "followers" - nor could they be classified as "naive". 

I still keep my distance from another Monkey who has returned to the fold after the GNC debacle- as I do not trust them an inch either.  My research looking for a  post of Dolce's in this thread re-affirmed those feelings for me.  (Post I was remembering was not made by Dolce, but by this other Monkey).

And thankies Janet for the credit on finding those two posts from A1 - but that was Kerm's find, and the credit belongs all to our webbed footed friend. 

How did Kermit get ahold of those email messages from CLW and Schaeffer?  Were they maybe posted at CnG or GM?

Boy, Always1 was a piece of work.  Who was she working for, SS?

Could be.  I think that A1 is a follower who follows those who offer her affirmation rather than thinking for herself.

Blue Moon ... when I consider the other missing person thread cases that A1 has posted on as well as the musings and music threads ... I regarded her as a person who never had a firm position on any aspect of a case.  She was just dialoging all the issues.

When A1 took off to C&G ... I just thought like a few other Monkeys that she was a follower who failed to question who she was following as long as she was included.  In other words ... she was easily pursuaded to put aside loyalities to others at the Scared Monkey's forum who had embraced her ... who never did anything to deserve betrayal.

At some point in time ... A1 did return to Scared Monkeys and ... asked forgiveness and ... forgiveness was afforded.

When all was said and done ... I never considered A1's words as dishonest or deceitful until last week.  I believe that Jen who posted the following major inconsistencies/lies.  Now A1 is a non-issue to me.  I will scroll by any future posts because there is no trust.

I will take an SS or a MumInOhio anyday.  At least those two are honest regarding their position ... even if the foundation of their position is not revealed.  I know where they stand.  I hate deception.

Janet

+++++++++

Always 1
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #750 5/2 -
« Reply #889 on: May 08, 2008, 05:36:12 PM »

I am a lifelong Computer Anaylst, we tend to communicate in terse, simple sentances, this has always gotten me into trouble...

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2819.msg380017;topicseen#msg380017

Always 1
Re: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #44 7/07/09 -
« Reply #1634 on: July 09, 2009, 07:03:44 PM »

Ok, I have sent the texts I received that nite to Klaasend. She can judge me and know I am telling the truth about all it.  That is really all that important to me right now that she knows I am telling the truth.  She knows I am not computer savvy and would not know how to make texts with the right time, ims or whatever to tell a story.  She is probably reading them right now.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5557.msg871716;topicseen#msg871716

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #611 on: July 23, 2009, 08:56:11 AM »

There is no getting around the fact that the shareholders of Louis Schafer's company were cheated by insider trading practices.  Kyle and Silvetti were associated with him during the time this was happening.

Just saying. . . .

Kyle bought a brand new house after he returned from Aruba.

Just saying..............
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #612 on: July 23, 2009, 08:58:08 AM »

Thanks for posting that Kermit!  Some of the information there is amazing to me when you look at it closely.  When people joined, number of posts considering how long they've been there, some members added before others that seemed key to the site...etc.

Don't let go of those thoughts!
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #613 on: July 23, 2009, 09:04:47 AM »

And another thing it is hard to get around is the fact that nothing was found in that pond after all the hype.  I have never heard any shred of an explanation for that ruse.

How does one go on supporting the authors of that hoax and say they are for justice for Natalee?

Which brings us full circle to the emails posted by Kermit discussing what she posted before she posted it.  Someone who knew what was going to come to light had to have been a party to that, IMO.  Only logical way to know in advance what wa going to be said before it was along with knowing the truth would come out sooner or later.

Most definitely.  There was a brand new thread created at the Freebird forum by this person with their 'concerns', and a phone call to me regarding same.  And then a WHOLE LOT of the copy/paste game for about a week or so, done by this same person - and one other.

From reading posts from certain people at CNG, it's fairly obvious where (to whom) the pasting was happening. 

Hint* it was given to the same person who likely emailed Silvetti before Caps did, and before Kerm posted in detail the bold, hard facts.

All in the name of "protecting Caps, the witness, and the upcoming pond search". 
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #614 on: July 23, 2009, 09:13:21 AM »

You are just a complete putz, Bastibro!  If you seriously fail to comprehend the glaring differences in what (and the reasons why) kerm posts, vs what YOU and YOURS post - then you are more intellectually challenged than I had previously estimated.
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #615 on: July 23, 2009, 09:16:06 AM »

Oh - Forgive me.  Where are my manners?

Good Morning Monkeys!
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #616 on: July 23, 2009, 09:31:05 AM »

So is it any surprise that the chat room at GM was flying fast and furious last night?
bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #617 on: July 23, 2009, 10:43:33 AM »

You are just a complete putz, Bastibro!  If you seriously fail to comprehend the glaring differences in what (and the reasons why) kerm posts, vs what YOU and YOURS post - then you are more intellectually challenged than I had previously estimated.

So there is a reason for Kermie to personally assault me and slander my name?
I think not!
I always thought that was against the rules of this forum but she seems to get whole lot of credit here.
With my previous post I want to point out the fact that you can put in every name on that Googlepresident site to get the same DIRTY result.

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #618 on: July 23, 2009, 10:51:31 AM »

I believe the main point was the youtube link, pal.  Just showing the ties....

As I said, if you cannot comprehend the differences in the reasons..........
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #619 on: July 23, 2009, 11:40:32 AM »

I just found a co-worker who was close to me at my last employment is a 'friend' of the young woman who ended up being our boss and who also eliminated my job.  The co-worker and I were on the same page all along....now, three years later, co-worker still has her job and is friend of boss she repeatedly said she was disappointed in.

I'm near your age, Janet.  We learn something new every day.  C'est la vie.      

2NJSons

I have learned over the past four years so much about internet relationships.  It is strange ... my hubby thinks it is nuts ... but nics on the Natalee Holloway forums have the ability to hurt me terribly when I come to the realization that I have perceive relationships all wrong.  However ... I have learned if I refocus on the topic ... the reason I am on Natalee Holloway forums in the first place ... I am able ... to a great extent ... to just let it go.

Janet

Some do things for survival.  That's my take on my co-worker.  She was like a daughter I never had and her relationship with her parents was strained.  I still know that she's a doer, and involved in her family's well-being.  I was just trying to relate your internet relationship to something I experienced recently & was disapponted in, to some extent.  

You are correct about focusing on things as they may be, and thus carry on and move forward.  

2NJSons

We knowingly take risks on the Natalee Holloway forums in forming bonds with other posters.

However ... betrayals by those we care about in our everyday lives off the internet are more hurtful.  It is much more difficult to just let it go and move on.

Hugs

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.