March 29, 2024, 01:59:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #821 7/13/09 - 7/28/09  (Read 436543 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #620 on: July 23, 2009, 12:10:09 PM »

There is no getting around the fact that the shareholders of Louis Schafer's company were cheated by insider trading practices.  Kyle and Silvetti were associated with him during the time this was happening.

Just saying. . . .

Kyle bought a brand new house after he returned from Aruba.

Just saying..............

Think about it.

According to Kyle Kingman's own words ... John Silvetti was fully aware of Kyle's concerns regarding the whole trap issue.

1.  Could all the career opportunities afforded Kyle Kingman by John Silvetti in the the summer of 2008 have been an attempt to pacify ... to appease.

2.  Could Kyle Kingman's abrupt exodus from the Natalee's Freebirds' forum have been an attempt to distance himself from the implication of his own words to insure the career opportunities afforded him by John Silvetti would not end?

3.  Could the above explain why Kyle Kingman now claims his words were his own flawed personal opinions that were taken out of context?

Janet

++++++

KYLE KINGMAN - IN HIS OWN WORDS

Kyle Kingman:
Sorry for dissapearing for so long. I've been traveling quite a bit to a few places, then to Norway, and am now in Cairo for about 5 weeks. I'll be headed to Lafayette when I get done in Egypt and will be in close contact with John then. I'll provide an update when I'm able. I hope you're all well.

Kingman Geophysical Solutions
Tuesday, July 15, 2008
Ormen Lange Excavation -North Sea, Norway

Ormen Lange deep sea pipeline excavation monitoring. Working in conjunction with Oceaneering, SRD, and Fugro Norway on board the Island Valiant. Magnum working class ROV and high-resolution multibeam sonar. StatoilHydro, AGR Drilling.

Posted by Kyle Kingman
http://geosolutions.blogspot.com/2008/07/ormen-lange-excavation-north-sea-norway.html

The Travels and Thoughts of Kyle Kingman
Through Skøyen Station - Norway, 12-July 2008

I called Knut Landstad, who was my point of contact in Oslo to let him know I was leaving the airport ...

The offshore project manager, John told me ....

Posted by Kyle Kingman

http://kylekingman.blogspot.com/2008/08/through-skyen-station-norway-12-july.html

Ulsteinvik to Cairo- 24-July

It’s 0200 hrs local time. Walking off the plane… “At least it’s not as hot as UAE”, I think to myself. “Please God; let my driver be waiting for me”. I was contacted about 12 hours earlier in Norway by a Dutch agent who needed me in Cairo ASAP and they were not afraid to pay a high price to get me here. All I know is there was to be a driver waiting for me. I don’t know who the client is, what the job is, what I’m doing in Egypt, or if I will even be staying in Egypt ...

Posted by Kyle Kingman

http://kylekingman.blogspot.com/2008/08/ulsteinvik-to-cairo-24-july.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #621 on: July 23, 2009, 12:15:35 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys!  Good Morning Zookeepers!

I will be working behind the scenes for the rest of the morning and ... then joining daughter and family at a local campsite for the day.  I hate camping but ... a visit is OK.

Janet
9:15 AM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #622 on: July 23, 2009, 12:20:52 PM »

Remember when I told ya'll there is a group of them.

There is a group of me, now that's interesting

Do you really think I have a Multiple Personality Disorder,

Like Kermit The Frog AKA Keep The Faith?

Although i'm not Kermit Bastibro,that is very flattering!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #623 on: July 23, 2009, 12:22:52 PM »

There is no getting around the fact that the shareholders of Louis Schafer's company were cheated by insider trading practices.  Kyle and Silvetti were associated with him during the time this was happening.

Just saying. . . .

Also,IIRC they were getting paid pennies on the dollar!Where did you get the money to buy a house Kyle?

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #624 on: July 23, 2009, 12:25:42 PM »

So is it any surprise that the chat room at GM was flying fast and furious last night?

Isn't it ironic that those other websites have absolutely NOTHING to talk about but Scared Monkey's......TALK ABOUT THE POND HOAX you dumbazzzzez..You won't be able to logically explain the pond hoax away,as well as your fearless leader Caplocksgizzard!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #625 on: July 23, 2009, 12:28:31 PM »

For me - A1 doesn't get that kind of a pass.

She plays really well at being a "follower" or "naive" - but I believe otherwise.  I saw a fair amount of the posts from CNG early on, and there were things posted by many that cannot be simply discounted as being "followers" - nor could they be classified as "naive". 

I still keep my distance from another Monkey who has returned to the fold after the GNC debacle- as I do not trust them an inch either.  My research looking for a  post of Dolce's in this thread re-affirmed those feelings for me.  (Post I was remembering was not made by Dolce, but by this other Monkey).

And thankies Janet for the credit on finding those two posts from A1 - but that was Kerm's find, and the credit belongs all to our webbed footed friend. 

How did Kermit get ahold of those email messages from CLW and Schaeffer?  Were they maybe posted at CnG or GM?

Boy, Always1 was a piece of work.  Who was she working for, SS?

Could be.  I think that A1 is a follower who follows those who offer her affirmation rather than thinking for herself.

Blue Moon ... when I consider the other missing person thread cases that A1 has posted on as well as the musings and music threads ... I regarded her as a person who never had a firm position on any aspect of a case.  She was just dialoging all the issues.

When A1 took off to C&G ... I just thought like a few other Monkeys that she was a follower who failed to question who she was following as long as she was included.  In other words ... she was easily pursuaded to put aside loyalities to others at the Scared Monkey's forum who had embraced her ... who never did anything to deserve betrayal.

At some point in time ... A1 did return to Scared Monkeys and ... asked forgiveness and ... forgiveness was afforded.

When all was said and done ... I never considered A1's words as dishonest or deceitful until last week.  I believe that Jen who posted the following major inconsistencies/lies.  Now A1 is a non-issue to me.  I will scroll by any future posts because there is no trust.

I will take an SS or a MumInOhio anyday.  At least those two are honest regarding their position ... even if the foundation of their position is not revealed.  I know where they stand.  I hate deception.

Janet

+++++++++

Always 1
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #750 5/2 -
« Reply #889 on: May 08, 2008, 05:36:12 PM »

I am a lifelong Computer Anaylst, we tend to communicate in terse, simple sentances, this has always gotten me into trouble...

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2819.msg380017;topicseen#msg380017

Always 1
Re: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #44 7/07/09 -
« Reply #1634 on: July 09, 2009, 07:03:44 PM »

Ok, I have sent the texts I received that nite to Klaasend. She can judge me and know I am telling the truth about all it.  That is really all that important to me right now that she knows I am telling the truth.  She knows I am not computer savvy and would not know how to make texts with the right time, ims or whatever to tell a story.  She is probably reading them right now.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5557.msg871716;topicseen#msg871716

I must agree..The game that is played by these dumbazzez is so old and predictable!JMOO

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #626 on: July 23, 2009, 12:30:42 PM »

Bastibro-

what is your connection to Ben Vo / King?

Don't worry, take your time to answer and consult your "friends".

I have plenty of time.

Oh,Basitbro... I see you tippy-toed around the question!Feel free to come out at anytime and answer Rob's question.That's if you care to!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #627 on: July 23, 2009, 12:32:37 PM »

How rude of me!Good morning to you all! I'm done robo-posting!

Keepthefaith, Anna, KYcat, 2NJSons_Mom and 11 Guests

MOHANDAS GANDHI
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #628 on: July 23, 2009, 12:40:08 PM »

Janet - you and I are on the same page, my friend. 
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #629 on: July 23, 2009, 12:40:48 PM »

Just saying. . . .

Also,IIRC they were getting paid pennies on the dollar!Where did you get the money to buy a house Kyle?

Especially after just having a new baby.....
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #630 on: July 23, 2009, 01:08:48 PM »

So there is a reason for Kermie to personally assault me and slander my name?
I think not!
I always thought that was against the rules of this forum but she seems to get whole lot of credit here.
With my previous post I want to point out the fact that you can put in every name on that Googlepresident site to get the same DIRTY result.

When you participate on a forum whose main reason for existing seems to be to lie about and slander others, don't pretend to be so surprised if someone takes a look at you.  Evidently that's the way you roll on those sites and you seem OK with it there and they are not even stating facts, often just stuff made up totally.  Do you get banned if you don't agree?  Are you fine with whatever as long as it is not you personally?  Isn't that hypocritical?   

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #631 on: July 23, 2009, 01:27:18 PM »

You are just a complete putz, Bastibro!  If you seriously fail to comprehend the glaring differences in what (and the reasons why) kerm posts, vs what YOU and YOURS post - then you are more intellectually challenged than I had previously estimated.

I think not!
I always thought that was against the rules of this forum but she seems to get whole lot of credit here.
With my previous post I want to point out the fact that you can put in every name on that Googlepresident site to get the same DIRTY result.

That post sure sounds a LOT like SS to me....anyone else?

Oh the games people play!         

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #632 on: July 23, 2009, 01:34:28 PM »

You are just a complete putz, Bastibro!  If you seriously fail to comprehend the glaring differences in what (and the reasons why) kerm posts, vs what YOU and YOURS post - then you are more intellectually challenged than I had previously estimated.

I think not!

Sounds like her to me too.  One thing for sure, it ain't Bastibro!

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #633 on: July 23, 2009, 01:44:23 PM »

Just saying. . . .

Think about it.

According to Kyle Kingman's own words ... John Silvetti was fully aware of Kyle's concerns regarding the whole trap issue.

1.  Could all the career opportunities afforded Kyle Kingman by John Silvetti in the the summer of 2008 have been an attempt to pacify ... to appease.

2.  Could Kyle Kingman's abrupt exodus from the Natalee's Freebirds' forum have been an attempt to distance himself from the implication of his own words to insure the career opportunities afforded him by John Silvetti would not end?

3.  Could the above explain why Kyle Kingman now claims his words were his own flawed personal opinions that were taken out of context?

Janet

++++++

KYLE KINGMAN - IN HIS OWN WORDS

Kyle Kingman:
Sorry for dissapearing for so long. I've been traveling quite a bit to a few places, then to Norway, and am now in Cairo for about 5 weeks. I'll be headed to Lafayette when I get done in Egypt and will be in close contact with John then. I'll provide an update when I'm able. I hope you're all well.

Kingman Geophysical Solutions
Tuesday, July 15, 2008
Ormen Lange Excavation -North Sea, Norway

Ormen Lange deep sea pipeline excavation monitoring. Working in conjunction with Oceaneering, SRD, and Fugro Norway on board the Island Valiant. Magnum working class ROV and high-resolution multibeam sonar. StatoilHydro, AGR Drilling.

Posted by Kyle Kingman
http://geosolutions.blogspot.com/2008/07/ormen-lange-excavation-north-sea-norway.html

Through Skøyen Station - Norway, 12-July 2008

I called Knut Landstad, who was my point of contact in Oslo to let him know I was leaving the airport ...

The offshore project manager, John told me ....

Posted by Kyle Kingman

http://kylekingman.blogspot.com/2008/08/through-skyen-station-norway-12-july.html

Ulsteinvik to Cairo- 24-July

It’s 0200 hrs local time. Walking off the plane… “At least it’s not as hot as UAE”, I think to myself. “Please God; let my driver be waiting for me”. I was contacted about 12 hours earlier in Norway by a Dutch agent who needed me in Cairo ASAP and they were not afraid to pay a high price to get me here. All I know is there was to be a driver waiting for me. I don’t know who the client is, what the job is, what I’m doing in Egypt, or if I will even be staying in Egypt ...

Posted by Kyle Kingman

http://kylekingman.blogspot.com/2008/08/ulsteinvik-to-cairo-24-july.html

Looks like his business and expertise are being utilized.

Thursday, July 2, 2009
Current Project: Skaggerak-4 Deep Ocean HVDC Cable
Party Chief for Deep Ocean Skaggerak-4 HVDC cable route survey, North Sea- Denmark to Norway. Vessel: Vos Satisfaction
Posted by Kyle Kingman at 12:35 PM 0 comments  
Labels: HVDC Cable, North Sea, Skaggerak

http://geosolutions.blogspot.com/

More about the location here:

http://kylekingman.blogspot.com/

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #634 on: July 23, 2009, 01:46:36 PM »

Bastibro, my friend, PLEASE answer Rob's question before I burst.  A simple yes or no will surfice. 

Thanks.

an angelic monkey

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #635 on: July 23, 2009, 01:47:51 PM »

TM and Mags, I agree totally with both of you.  THAT is not Bastibro posting.  SS or Kyle comes to mind. 

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #636 on: July 23, 2009, 02:04:23 PM »

Well...............lemme just put it this way.

When I posted the info possibly connecting SS to Rosalie Klien..............a certain person using a unique proxy showed up immediately.  And repeatedly.

That same person was here right around the time "bastibro" posted this morning. (and before the post, and after it)
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #637 on: July 23, 2009, 02:06:59 PM »

Well...............lemme just put it this way.

When I posted the info possibly connecting SS to Rosalie Klien..............a certain person using a unique proxy showed up immediately.  And repeatedly.

That same person was here right around the time "bastibro" posted this morning. (and before the post, and after it)

Oh but,I believe there is more!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #638 on: July 23, 2009, 02:38:43 PM »

Bastibro, my friend, PLEASE answer Rob's question before I burst.  A simple yes or no will surfice. 

Thanks.

an angelic monkey

Sorry Blue Moon but I do not answer silly`s.

I think Rob is grasping at straws and to be honest I have reasons to question his connection to Uncle Guido

You really think that if I was connected to Voc(King), I would admit that?

C`mon, Voc(King) is, up to his neck, involved in the cover up of Natalee`s disappearance.

never lift the pressure of evil island
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #639 on: July 23, 2009, 02:52:05 PM »

Thanks.

an angelic monkey

Sorry Blue Moon but I do not answer silly`s.

I think Rob is grasping at straws and to be honest I have reasons to question his connection to Uncle Guido

You really think that if I was connected to Voc(King), I would admit that?

C`mon, Voc(King) is, up to his neck, involved in the cover up of Natalee`s disappearance.

Damned, there goes that perfect English language again.

Thanks.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.