March 28, 2024, 05:12:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #821 7/13/09 - 7/28/09  (Read 436506 times)
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #660 on: July 23, 2009, 06:23:16 PM »

Bastibro, my friend, PLEASE answer Rob's question before I burst.  A simple yes or no will surfice. 

Thanks.

an angelic monkey

Sorry Blue Moon but I do not answer silly`s.

I think Rob is grasping at straws and to be honest I have reasons to question his connection to Uncle Guido

You really think that if I was connected to Voc(King), I would admit that?

C`mon, Voc(King) is, up to his neck, involved in the cover up of Natalee`s disappearance.

O.K. Rob, here is Bastibro's response.  What say you?

I'm not Rob of course, but your post reminded me of a few questions I have about that post.

Maybe I missed something....did this "Uncle Guido" work for ALE at the time of Natalee's disappearance.  I don't recall that name being mentioned at all.

If not, what is the connection of Uncle Guido to this case? 

The only Guido I can think of in relation to Natalee's case is Guido Wever, and I've certainly never seen him referred to as "Uncle Guido"!

Just another in a long line of distractions to keep from answering straight forward questions?

Me thinks so!

JMO

I can only think of Guido Weaver also.  You are correct, anything but answering the question.  But we have to remember this is really not Bastibro making this statement so we have to look at it differently.

Anybody but me wondering where the hell Bastibro is? 

Rob, if you know what's going on...I wish you'd tell us!  Pretty please!   

Are you talking about the old Bastibro or the current Bastibro?  The current one is also (my opinion) a member of CnG and is using his signon to get access here to voice their opinion. 

And I agree--Rob come out and tell us what is happening here?

I wish I knew which one Blue Moon.  I agree the most recent posts are not the same person that's been posting under that nic.

But now I'm wondering if "Bastibro" was really an individual interested in Natalee's case for the right reasons; or just a created nic for someone who'd been banned here to post with!

I would say we have a few of those here (who have been banned and come back as someone else).  I believe Klaas would be on top of that unless they used a different IP address and then they couldn't be sure who it was.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #661 on: July 23, 2009, 06:26:02 PM »

Uncle Guido is a poster at the Idiots Are Nuts site.  It is a very anti GnG site.

Thanks Magnolia!   

Still doesn't make sense to me what that has to do with Bastibro's connection to Ben Vocking/King. 
As far as Natalee's case is concerned, I'm much more interested in knowing what if any connection Bastibro has to HIM; and if there is a connection WTH he was doing here!

Here's what I think....I know ya'll are dying to know. Monkey Devil!

******* is suggesting that Uncle Guido on the other site is actually is Rob.
That is what clued me in as to who was using bastibro's sign on.

Actually Uncle Guido hasn't posted there in some time, but he was funny.
Anyone can read there and it is said that*******  reads there frequently.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2009, 07:06:27 PM by klaasend » Logged

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #662 on: July 23, 2009, 06:26:44 PM »

I'm not going to do another quote stack--it is getting big.   Monkey Devil!

I wonder who Jan was talking about today when she said they showed up before and was here after Bastibro signed in this morning and made his post?  According to her it is a current Monkey.  I used to notice A1 always showing up when we were being disrupted by the dark side but other than her I never noticed anyone else with the same pattern.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #663 on: July 23, 2009, 06:27:59 PM »

The Bastibro posting team, composed of Kath, ********, and SS, and of course Johan and his little buddy, have not yet answered the question.

I have plenty of time. All I saw, as you did too - is 'they' don't answers silly's...

We need to wait til the question is answered.

And THANKS Bastibro posting team - WE ALL KNEW THAT VOC / KING IS UP TO HIS EYEBALLS IN THE COVER UP OF THE DISAPPEARANCE OF NATALEE. You really added alot to the discovery phase ...  Monkey Devil!

flippin idiots 

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #664 on: July 23, 2009, 06:29:26 PM »

I wonder who Jan was talking about today when she said they showed up before and was here after Bastibro signed in this morning and made his post?  According to her it is a current Monkey.  I used to notice A1 always showing up when we were being disrupted by the dark side but other than her I never noticed anyone else with the same pattern.

Meant to add to this "other than Debbie" and I would hope she hasn't been sucked in too deep into this.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #665 on: July 23, 2009, 06:29:39 PM »

I do know that the one with the tiny member has used programs to disguise his IP addy for probably about a year now if not longer.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #666 on: July 23, 2009, 06:31:47 PM »

The Bastibro posting team, composed of Kath, ********, and SS, and of course Johan and his little buddy, have not yet answered the question.

I have plenty of time. All I saw, as you did too - is 'they' don't answers silly's...

And THANKS Bastibro posting team - WE ALL KNEW THAT VOC / KING IS UP TO HIS EYEBALLS IN THE COVER UP OF THE DISAPPEARANCE OF NATALEE. You really added alot to the discovery phase ...  Monkey Devil!

flippin idiots 

O.K. so different people are using Bastibro's sign on to get access here?  ******* and SS I guessed. Kath, is she the same as Hotshot?  What the hell are they trying to prove here?  This is sick if this is what they are doing.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #667 on: July 23, 2009, 06:32:33 PM »

flippin idiots 

Thanks Rob!    Monkey Devil!

I was thinking the same thing about the "information" they shared.   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #668 on: July 23, 2009, 06:33:14 PM »

Hi, Rob,
How have you been?  Don't be such a stranger around here!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #669 on: July 23, 2009, 06:33:24 PM »

Uncle Guido is a poster at the Idiots Are Nuts site.  It is a very anti GnG site.

Thanks Magnolia!   

Still doesn't make sense to me what that has to do with Bastibro's connection to Ben Vocking/King. 
As far as Natalee's case is concerned, I'm much more interested in knowing what if any connection Bastibro has to HIM; and if there is a connection WTH he was doing here!

*******  is suggesting that Uncle Guido on the other site is actually is Rob.

Anyone can read there and it is said that *******  reads there frequently.

Ass-server's sleuthing skills are always on par with the rest of the idiots...

He never fails to amuse! 
« Last Edit: July 23, 2009, 07:07:09 PM by klaasend » Logged

+++

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #670 on: July 23, 2009, 06:35:44 PM »

Thanks Magnolia!   

Thanks Magnolia!  

« Last Edit: July 23, 2009, 07:07:33 PM by klaasend » Logged

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #671 on: July 23, 2009, 06:35:46 PM »

Hi, Rob,
How have you been?  Don't be such a stranger around here!

I'm doing fairly well Anna and I sure hope you and everyone else too.

I hope to be posting more in the future - but I'm not sure. Well see.  an angelic monkey

+++

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #672 on: July 23, 2009, 06:38:36 PM »

Thanks Magnolia!   

He never fails to amuse! 

He is such a load!!  Wonder where his pink phone is?
« Last Edit: July 23, 2009, 07:07:55 PM by klaasend » Logged

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #673 on: July 23, 2009, 06:39:10 PM »

flippin idiots 

O.K. so different people are using Bastibro's sign on to get access here?  ******* and SS I guessed. Kath, is she the same as Hotshot?  What the hell are they trying to prove here?  This is sick if this is what they are doing.

Yes, Kath is/was Hotshot.  My bet is she's not doing the posting; unless it is being corrected by someone else...we'd recognize her a mile away!   Monkey Devil!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #674 on: July 23, 2009, 06:41:09 PM »

Thanks Magnolia!   

He never fails to amuse! 

Monkey Devil!
« Last Edit: July 23, 2009, 07:08:17 PM by klaasend » Logged

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #675 on: July 23, 2009, 06:42:02 PM »

flippin idiots 

Yes, Kath is/was Hotshot.  My bet is she's not doing the posting; unless it is being corrected by someone else...we'd recognize her a mile away!   Monkey Devil!

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #676 on: July 23, 2009, 06:43:28 PM »

Meant to add to this "other than Debbie" and I would hope she hasn't been sucked in too deep into this.

tick-tock

There are gonna be doors blown off - and they all know what I'm talking about (well, some don't know yet cause they are willing dupes and complete idiots).

Some of these dumba$$es are gonna get the shock of their life when they see what they have been doing and for who...

tick-tock

KFT (not to be confused withkermit the frog)    start the clock  Monkey Devil!

+++

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #677 on: July 23, 2009, 06:45:46 PM »

flippin idiots 

So, all of them have been banned from SM's and in order to get their point across here they are using Bastibro (whoever that is) login to post?  I noticed how "careful" they are to not rock the boat too much and get "Bastibro" banned from here.  That would really put a kink in their posting here.

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #678 on: July 23, 2009, 06:48:20 PM »

tick-tock

There are gonna be doors blown off - and they all know what I'm talking about (well, some don't know yet cause they are willing dupes and complete idiots).

Some of these dumba$$es are gonna get the shock of their life when they see what they have been doing and for who...

tick-tock

KFT (not to be confused withkermit the frog)    start the clock  Monkey Devil!

Thanks Rob.  Can't wait.    (when do you think you will blow the doors off?     just asking.)

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #679 on: July 23, 2009, 06:48:53 PM »

Or they could just email what to post so the IP is from the right place.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.