April 24, 2024, 08:26:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #821 7/13/09 - 7/28/09  (Read 438288 times)
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #680 on: July 23, 2009, 06:49:46 PM »

I'm not going to do another quote stack--it is getting big.   Monkey Devil!

I wonder who Jan was talking about today when she said they showed up before and was here after Bastibro signed in this morning and made his post?  According to her it is a current Monkey.  I used to notice A1 always showing up when we were being disrupted by the dark side but other than her I never noticed anyone else with the same pattern.

Meant to add to this "other than Debbie" and I would hope she hasn't been sucked in too deep into this.

tick-tock

There are gonna be doors blown off - and they all know what I'm talking about (well, some don't know yet cause they are willing dupes and complete idiots).

Some of these dumba$$es are gonna get the shock of their life when they see what they have been doing and for who...

tick-tock

KFT (not to be confused withkermit the frog)    start the clock  Monkey Devil!

Don't get me to excited Rob.....

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #681 on: July 23, 2009, 06:50:49 PM »

Or they could just email what to post so the IP is from the right place.

Never thought of that Anna but could be.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #682 on: July 23, 2009, 06:52:04 PM »

I wonder who Jan was talking about today when she said they showed up before and was here after Bastibro signed in this morning and made his post?  According to her it is a current Monkey.  I used to notice A1 always showing up when we were being disrupted by the dark side but other than her I never noticed anyone else with the same pattern.

Meant to add to this "other than Debbie" and I would hope she hasn't been sucked in too deep into this.

tick-tock

There are gonna be doors blown off - and they all know what I'm talking about (well, some don't know yet cause they are willing dupes and complete idiots).

Some of these dumba$$es are gonna get the shock of their life when they see what they have been doing and for who...

tick-tock

Calm down KTG (a.k.a. Kermit The Frog).    Monkey Devil!

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #683 on: July 23, 2009, 06:52:53 PM »

tick-tock

tick-tock

Thanks Rob.  Can't wait.    (when do you think you will blow the doors off?     just asking.)

when it's complete and irrefutable - how's that?

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #684 on: July 23, 2009, 06:53:15 PM »

tick-tock

tick-tock

Calm down KTF (a.k.a. Kermit The Frog).    Monkey Devil!

correction, should be "KTF" not KTG

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #685 on: July 23, 2009, 06:53:41 PM »

tick-tock

tick-tock

Thanks Rob.  Can't wait.    (when do you think you will blow the doors off?     just asking.)

I'm hoping "start the clock" means sometime really soon!????

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #686 on: July 23, 2009, 06:53:54 PM »

tick-tock

tick-tock

when it's complete and irrefutable - how's that?

I guess it will have to do.   

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #687 on: July 23, 2009, 06:54:14 PM »

Don't forget, we're gonna need Debbie to spell check it before it all comes out! 

So there could be a minor delay!  Monkey Devil!

+++

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #688 on: July 23, 2009, 06:54:57 PM »

tick-tock

tick-tock

Calm down KTF (a.k.a. Kermit The Frog).    Monkey Devil!

correction, should be "KTF" not KTG

That is funny as all heck.In all my time postin i've never even thought of that!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #689 on: July 23, 2009, 06:55:26 PM »

Don't forget, we're gonna need Debbie to spell check it before it all comes out! 

So there could be a minor delay!  Monkey Devil!

I almost feel like she has been doing the spell check for "Bastibro" cause it was so perfect.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #690 on: July 23, 2009, 06:56:38 PM »

tick-tock

tick-tock

Monkey Devil!

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #691 on: July 23, 2009, 06:57:18 PM »

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #692 on: July 23, 2009, 06:58:23 PM »

2NJ, I thought you were Muffy with the "tick-tok".   

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #693 on: July 23, 2009, 06:59:03 PM »

I sure would like to see Team Bastibro show up!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #694 on: July 23, 2009, 06:59:34 PM »

tick-tock

tick-tock

ohh by the way - it's not me doing it!

I WISH I could take credit, but I can't.

So I can't answer when it will be all complete, but I know some of what it comprises and it's not looking good for the Dark Lard and his band of internet hooligans.

I think this might be "huge"!!!

+++

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #695 on: July 23, 2009, 07:01:26 PM »

They are all in the huddle right now.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #696 on: July 23, 2009, 07:02:40 PM »

They are all in the huddle right now.

In a huddle to see what they are going to post in the morning at 5:30AM.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #697 on: July 23, 2009, 07:03:47 PM »

tick-tock

tick-tock

ohh by the way - it's not me doing it!

I WISH I could take credit, but I can't.

So I can't answer when it will be all complete, but I know some of what it comprises and it's not looking good for the Dark Lard and his band of internet hooligans.

I think this might be "huge"!!!

I'm very glad to hear it!  I've had my own major suspicions about the "Dark Lard" for quite a while now.   

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #698 on: July 23, 2009, 07:04:19 PM »

2NJ, I thought you were Muffy with the "tick-tok".   

I've taken a few turns on "tick-tock" duty when Muffy isn't in the room.      

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #699 on: July 23, 2009, 07:05:22 PM »

NOTE:  THERE IS A REASON WE HAVE "THAT" NAME BLOCKED.  PLEASE DON'T TRY GOING AROUND IT.  TIA
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.