April 18, 2024, 06:44:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #821 7/13/09 - 7/28/09  (Read 437814 times)
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #740 on: July 23, 2009, 07:57:25 PM »

After that fiasco of the pond search they have to at least have a clue as to what they are doing.

Any thoughts on the Pond Hoax Team Bastibro,and or Debbie?

Yes I have!

We were all driven by hope of them finding Natalee`s remains while some  were to busy with attacking and slandering other forum members.

At least IMO.

It has to be false to be slander.  And I fail to understand how supporting an obvious fraud contributes to anything.  Other, of course, than the agenda of said fraud.  But then that was the idea all along, wasn't it?  And because some of us chose not to be a party to that, you seem to think we were wrong and the supporters of the fraud were right!

Rather skewed logic, doncha think?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #741 on: July 23, 2009, 07:58:31 PM »

After that fiasco of the pond search they have to at least have a clue as to what they are doing.

Yes I have!

We were all driven by hope of them finding Natalee`s remains while some  were to busy with attacking and slandering other forum members.

At least IMO.

You sure use that defensive tactic a lot trying to throw out that someone is slandering.

bastibro
29 juni 2008 om 13:31 June 29, 2008 at 13:31

Nou ja, over laster gesproken. Well, talk about slander. In dit geval en ook door het duo Young en Castillo wordt een zware beschuldiging aan het adres van de stiefvader geuit. In this case, and also by the duo Young and Castillo is a serious accusation against the stepfather made.
Dit lijkt me, wanneer we het hebben over regelrechte laster, zwaarder wegen dan de verdachtmakingen aan het adres van PvdS. This seems to me, when we talk about blatant defamation, outweigh any suspicions to the address of PvdS.
http://tinyurl.com/l6lkj2
bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #742 on: July 23, 2009, 07:58:46 PM »

WOW, empower that words an please make a list.

I admit you have a lot of imagination though

never lift the pressure of evil island
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #743 on: July 23, 2009, 08:02:45 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/user/kath8700
user name: bastibro (pictures uploaded: 12
http://hdcyt.com/members.php?action=search

http://www.googlepresident.com/index.php?action=lists&nr=45

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #744 on: July 23, 2009, 08:08:33 PM »

To: capslockwizard@xxxx
Subject: RE: Question?
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2008 14:39:18 -0600

Caps,

Hello my friend. It has been a long time.  I do not know what the Ocean Explorer is.  If it is a vessel, it is certainly not mine. I do not know who Kermit is and I can tell you that since the crew members are employees of mine, mostly, except for the contractors who signed non-disclosure statements and other 3rd Party company personnel, it does not make sense.

0A
There were stories which were addressed in an interview with Ein Vandaag regarding our boat searching for oil before the vessel ever left the U.S.  I have not addressed any of these bullshit artists as I do not feel that the effort which was put forth by so many of us regarding the search and all that continues to take place in support of finding  Natalee’s remains are worth addressing.  The problem is that these people have nothing else to do but stir the pot.  They really need to get a life and put their efforts towards helping in the search.

I would like to see this photo of a man in a red shirt on the boat.  I have not seen it.  Could you please forward it to me.  I am sorry to hear that you and our group is being dragged in the mud by these people.  I was told of this last week, but, have chosen not to respond to people like this.  We know what we did and what we are doing.  That is good enough for me and the Holloway family.  As for that supposed skull in the cage, that is all bull and quite frankly, I believe you r initial story of what that cage was being used for is probably correct.

Someday, hopefully, we will find her and all this garbage will be put to rest.  By the way, have you spoken with our friend?  I have sent him several emails with no response.  Please ask him to call me.

Best Regards,
John

Sent: Monday, November 24, 2008 12:15 AM
To: John Silvetti
Subject: Question?

Hi John, hope everything is well,

Long time not hearing anything about the Ocean Explorer. but last night I went to the SM forum, where I found someone called KERMIT, who is stateing 3 of the crew member are traitors..

I was in shock to see that your name is one on the names mention.

Other thing that was mention was that your company where not searching for Natalee, but where doing a survay for Oil exploration on the bottom of the ocean around Aruba.

I Just want you to know that it seems to be that this Kermit has some info that show that your company are dealing in corruption.

There is a photo circulating that show a man in a red T-shirt on the boat and they are claming that that is an FBI agent.

They are also saying that the Skul was Human skull., I did asked you and you told me that there was noting in=2 0the cage.

I know there was an incident with Tim , but the detail I do not remember....

Please John, I hope it is not so..please let me know....I just wanted to defent you, since they are saying that CAPS is related to the OE and Silvetty corrption

Hope to hear from you,

CAPS...

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

FIRST: look at the dates. We have Silvetti telling Caps email dated Nov 24, 2008 asking about him searching for OIL, right???

BUT I do not post that information unil Feb 17, 2009

HOWEVER, THE EMAIL THAT YAPPERS REC'D FROM LALASMOM WAS DATED NOV. 22, 2008 - TWO DAYS AFTER LALASMOM/YAPPERZ HAD EMAILED JUG AND HE TOLD THEM SCHAEFER SAID THEY WERE MAPPING FOR OIL!

SO HOW COULD CAPS TELL JOHN SILVETTI IN AN EMAIL THAT IT WAS I WHO POSTED THAT JOHN WAS SEARCHING FOR OIL, WHEN IN FACT, IT WAS LALASMOM THAT EMAILED JUG AND JUG TOLD HER!!!!!

« Reply #776 on: February 17, 2009, 01:50:50 PM »

Sat Nov 22, 2008
Here is a snippet from an email I [THE LEAK]rec'd from Lalas.
"I asked Jug about Schaeffer...he is the oil guy. He was the one that provided the cash to get down there. Silvetti knew he would get more business from Schaeffer if he mapped....
while they were looking...the ocean floor. All the crew was asked to do was look for Natalee or anything suspicious as in small things like a cage or bones or whatever.
They do a large mapping process while they are looking for the details.
Schaeffer would use the large mapping of the general layout of the ocean floor
 to further look for oil...etc...while they looked for Natalee too.
Silvetti was the one that offered to look for Natalee and not Schaefer.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4515.msg676709

SECOND: Caps is telling John in the email that the man in the red shirt is FBI. When, in fact, that is not what people said. They said it was JOHN SILVETTI in the red shirt.
I think CAPS specifically mentions this to John Silvetti in the email to see if John lets him know if there were any FBI on board!

THIRD: John has no idea that Kyle Kingman, one of his crew memebers and person who set up the blog site is posting at SM under the name Ocean Exploration. I find that odd considering John's sister is posting along WITH Kyle at BFN. One would think his sister would have mentioned it. One would think that Kyle would have talked about it with John Silvetti considering Kyle goes to Johns house a lot! Just seems odd to me.

FOURTH: John immediately tells CAPS about a non-disclousre agreement to answer CAPS inquiry as to crew members being traitors along with him.

Maybe it's just me, but I find that an odd thing to respond to. I would think he would inquire as to what do you mean we are being called American Traitors by Kermit? Who is Kermit?
Instead, he tells CAPS MY EMPLOYEES CAN'T TALK! But little does John Silvetti know that Kyle Kingman, Tim Trahan and Louis Schaefer violate the so called non-disclosure aggreement and attempt to sell the ROV images.

FIFTH: John tells CAPS he learned of this LAST WEEK. So someone informed John Silvetti of my posts the previous week before this email from CAPS to John. This email was Nov. 24, 2008. I started posting the information, if memory servers me on Nov. 24, 2008. Previously, I was only posting hints about the cage, if I recall correctly and I'm kinda pretty damned sure of that. Heh Heh. So SOMEONE OTHER THEN CAPS was emailing John Silvetti keeping him informed.

SIXTH: John tells Caps no skull inside the cage, BUT he believes CAPS about what the cage was used for. NOW here we have another foible because do we believe what Kyle told us that it was JOHN that told CAPS the cage was a post office. OR do we believe JOHN's email to CAPS that it is CAPS that told John the cage is a post office?

bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #745 on: July 23, 2009, 08:09:33 PM »

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #746 on: July 23, 2009, 08:10:06 PM »

TEAM BASTIBRO..WHAT SAY YOU??

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #747 on: July 23, 2009, 08:11:15 PM »

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #748 on: July 23, 2009, 08:11:43 PM »

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #749 on: July 23, 2009, 08:12:44 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/user/kath8700
user name: bastibro (pictures uploaded: 12

http://www.googlepresident.com/index.php?action=lists&nr=45

Showed us who you are!

bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #750 on: July 23, 2009, 08:14:36 PM »

Yes I have!

At least IMO.

You sure use that defensive tactic a lot trying to throw out that someone is slandering.

bastibro
29 juni 2008 om 13:31 June 29, 2008 at 13:31

Nou ja, over laster gesproken. Well, talk about slander. In dit geval en ook door het duo Young en Castillo wordt een zware beschuldiging aan het adres van de stiefvader geuit. In this case, and also by the duo Young and Castillo is a serious accusation against the stepfather made.
Dit lijkt me, wanneer we het hebben over regelrechte laster, zwaarder wegen dan de verdachtmakingen aan het adres van PvdS. This seems to me, when we talk about blatant defamation, outweigh any suspicions to the address of PvdS.
http://tinyurl.com/l6lkj2

Dat is volmaakt goed, gelezen in de juiste context

Your point is?

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #751 on: July 23, 2009, 08:14:56 PM »

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #752 on: July 23, 2009, 08:15:15 PM »

texasmom, Blue Moon, can, Keepthefaith, Kermit, bastibro, Magnolia, Anna, carolb, 2NJSons_Mom and 11 Guests are viewing this topic

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #753 on: July 23, 2009, 08:16:55 PM »

texasmom, Blue Moon, can, Keepthefaith, Kermit, bastibro, Magnolia, Anna, carolb, 2NJSons_Mom and 11 Guests are viewing this topic

Did the mod's fly-the-coup?

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #754 on: July 23, 2009, 08:19:09 PM »

Did the mod's fly-the-coup?

I'm sure they're keeping an "eye" on things!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #755 on: July 23, 2009, 08:21:10 PM »

APRIL 20, 2007, Superior Offshore and Company insiders sold over 10 million shares of common stock to the public, raising gross proceeds in excess of $152 million
http://securities.stanford.edu/1039/DEEP_01/

NOVEMBER 2007 LOUIS SCHAEFER SELLS HIS STOCK:

11/15/07 SCHAEFER LOUIS E JR Sell 31 $8.84
11/15/07 SCHAEFER LOUIS E JR Sell 94 $8.82
11/15/07 SCHAEFER LOUIS E JR Sell 62 $8.80
11/15/07 SCHAEFER LOUIS E JR Sell 187 $8.75
11/15/07 SCHAEFER LOUIS E JR Sell 125 $8.74
11/15/07 SCHAEFER LOUIS E JR Sell 94 $8.72
11/15/07 SCHAEFER LOUIS E JR Sell 313 $8.71
11/15/07 SCHAEFER LOUIS E JR Sell 658 $8.70
11/15/07 SCHAEFER LOUIS E JR Sell 313 $8.69
11/15/07 SCHAEFER LOUIS E JR Sell 94 $8.68
11/15/07 SCHAEFER LOUIS E JR Sell 31 $8.64
11/15/07 SCHAEFER LOUIS E JR Sell 31 $8.60
11/15/07 SCHAEFER LOUIS E JR Sell 31 $8.50
11/15/07 SCHAEFER LOUIS E JR Sell 94 $8.42
11/15/07 SCHAEFER LOUIS E JR Sell 31 $8.34
11/15/07 SCHAEFER LOUIS E JR Sell 31 $8.23
11/15/07 SCHAEFER LOUIS E JR Sell 31 $8.22
11/15/07 SCHAEFER LOUIS E JR Sell 62 $8.17

AFTER SELLING OFF HIS STOCK AND RUNNING OUT OF MONEY TO CONTINUE THE SEARCH IN ARUBA LOUIS SCHAEFER TURNS AROUND AND BUYS CAPTAIN ELLIOTT'S CHARTER BUSINESS AND A BED & BREAKFAST.

January 4, 2008 -  Kemah resident Louis Schaefer, chairman of Superior Offshore International Inc., a worldwide commercial diving company, has bought the two boats and is expected to close on a deal to buy the docks and buildings next month, said Casey Cundieff, vice president of Captain Elliott’s.

FEBRUARY 1, 2008 Superior is reorganizing & in a cash flow crunch.
http://tinyurl.com/55995b

FEBRUARY 29 LAWSUIT ANNOUNCED ON SCHAEFFER'S COMPANY BY A LAW FIRM IN LOUISIANA
http://au.us.biz.yahoo.com/iw/080229/0368776.html

APRIL 24 OF ALL OF THE OFFICERS RESIGNED FROM SUPERIOR OFFSHORE COMPANY

APRIL 25 THEY ANNOUNCED FILING A CHAPTER 11 BANKRUPTCY
http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/080425/laf521.html?.v=2

On May 8, 2008, the Company filed a motion with the Court for authority to sell a
12-Man 300 meter skid-mounted saturation diving system and related
equipment to Global Industries Offshore LLC (“Global”) for a cash payment
of $6,750,000.00

April 20, 2007-  defendants conducted the IPO pursuant to a false and misleading
Registration Statement and Prospectus filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission ("SEC").

4/25/07 - Louis Schafer and R. JOSHUA KOCH, JR. were selling their stocks

Schaefer sold or otherwise disposed of over 1.725 million shares of his Superior Offshore stock for proceeds of $25.87 million in the Offering.

Defendant Koch prepared and signed the materially false and misleading Registration Statement.
Koch sold 1.3 million shares of Superior Offshore stock through Schaefer Holdings LLP for
proceeds of $19.5 million in the Offering. During the relevant period, Koch sold an additional
64,667 shares of his Superior Offshore stock for proceeds of over $634,486.15.

Source: Case 6:08-cv-00400
Document 1
Filed 03/25/2008
Page 5 of 24

KFT Re: Natalee Case Discussion #802 2/21/08 -
« Reply #889 on: Today at 10:45:04 PM »
Kermit!But after the unloading of close to a 100 million dollars in stock they didn't have any more money for the  search in Aruba??????? :http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?PHPSESSID=1ccc3bdbbe3b980b734123b5971eff0b;topic=4574.new#new

Feb. 11, 2008 Kyle asked for donations
Feb. 14, 2008 Kyle flew to the east coast to meet with media executives to sell the ROV footage
March 1, 2008 The Persistence asked for donations and said they had to leave, they ran out of money
April 3, 2008 John Silvetti asked for donations at BFN
April April 20, 2007-  defendants conducted the IPO pursuant to a false and misleading
Registration Statement and Prospectus filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission ("SEC").

bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #756 on: July 23, 2009, 08:22:57 PM »

I`m getting tired of your gnome evidence
I never said anything bad about Klaas, if that`s what you`re trying to proof here.

It`s 2:22AM and I`m calling it a night,

Good Night

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #757 on: July 23, 2009, 08:26:53 PM »

Bastibro.Please tell one of your Team Member's to take over for you & pretend that they are you..It would be fun!whatta think?

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #758 on: July 23, 2009, 08:39:50 PM »

Bastibro.Please tell one of your Team Member's to take over for you & pretend that they are you..It would be fun!whatta think?

Well..Looks like Team Bastibro headed to bed!The night is young here on the westcoast...

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #759 on: July 23, 2009, 08:47:32 PM »

APRIL 20, 2007, Superior Offshore and Company insiders sold over 10 million shares of common stock to the public, raising gross proceeds in excess of $152 million
http://securities.stanford.edu/1039/DEEP_01/

NOVEMBER 2007 LOUIS SCHAEFER SELLS HIS STOCK:

11/15/07 SCHAEFER LOUIS E JR Sell 31 $8.84
11/15/07 SCHAEFER LOUIS E JR Sell 94 $8.82
11/15/07 SCHAEFER LOUIS E JR Sell 62 $8.80
11/15/07 SCHAEFER LOUIS E JR Sell 187 $8.75
11/15/07 SCHAEFER LOUIS E JR Sell 125 $8.74
11/15/07 SCHAEFER LOUIS E JR Sell 94 $8.72
11/15/07 SCHAEFER LOUIS E JR Sell 313 $8.71
11/15/07 SCHAEFER LOUIS E JR Sell 658 $8.70
11/15/07 SCHAEFER LOUIS E JR Sell 313 $8.69
11/15/07 SCHAEFER LOUIS E JR Sell 94 $8.68
11/15/07 SCHAEFER LOUIS E JR Sell 31 $8.64
11/15/07 SCHAEFER LOUIS E JR Sell 31 $8.60
11/15/07 SCHAEFER LOUIS E JR Sell 31 $8.50
11/15/07 SCHAEFER LOUIS E JR Sell 94 $8.42
11/15/07 SCHAEFER LOUIS E JR Sell 31 $8.34
11/15/07 SCHAEFER LOUIS E JR Sell 31 $8.23
11/15/07 SCHAEFER LOUIS E JR Sell 31 $8.22
11/15/07 SCHAEFER LOUIS E JR Sell 62 $8.17

AFTER SELLING OFF HIS STOCK AND RUNNING OUT OF MONEY TO CONTINUE THE SEARCH IN ARUBA LOUIS SCHAEFER TURNS AROUND AND BUYS CAPTAIN ELLIOTT'S CHARTER BUSINESS AND A BED & BREAKFAST.

January 4, 2008 -  Kemah resident Louis Schaefer, chairman of Superior Offshore International Inc., a worldwide commercial diving company, has bought the two boats and is expected to close on a deal to buy the docks and buildings next month, said Casey Cundieff, vice president of Captain Elliott’s.

FEBRUARY 1, 2008 Superior is reorganizing & in a cash flow crunch.
http://tinyurl.com/55995b

FEBRUARY 29 LAWSUIT ANNOUNCED ON SCHAEFFER'S COMPANY BY A LAW FIRM IN LOUISIANA
http://au.us.biz.yahoo.com/iw/080229/0368776.html

APRIL 24 OF ALL OF THE OFFICERS RESIGNED FROM SUPERIOR OFFSHORE COMPANY

APRIL 25 THEY ANNOUNCED FILING A CHAPTER 11 BANKRUPTCY
http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/080425/laf521.html?.v=2

On May 8, 2008, the Company filed a motion with the Court for authority to sell a
12-Man 300 meter skid-mounted saturation diving system and related
equipment to Global Industries Offshore LLC (“Global”) for a cash payment
of $6,750,000.00

April 20, 2007-  defendants conducted the IPO pursuant to a false and misleading

Schaefer sold or otherwise disposed of over 1.725 million shares of his Superior Offshore stock for proceeds of $25.87 million in the Offering.

Defendant Koch prepared and signed the materially false and misleading Registration Statement.
Koch sold 1.3 million shares of Superior Offshore stock through Schaefer Holdings LLP for
proceeds of $19.5 million in the Offering. During the relevant period, Koch sold an additional
64,667 shares of his Superior Offshore stock for proceeds of over $634,486.15.

Source: Case 6:08-cv-00400
Document 1
Filed 03/25/2008
Page 5 of 24

KFT Re: Natalee Case Discussion #802 2/21/08 -
« Reply #889 on: Today at 10:45:04 PM »
Kermit!But after the unloading of close to a 100 million dollars in stock they didn't have any more money for the  search in Aruba??????? :http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?PHPSESSID=1ccc3bdbbe3b980b734123b5971eff0b;topic=4574.new#new

Feb. 11, 2008 Kyle asked for donations
Feb. 14, 2008 Kyle flew to the east coast to meet with media executives to sell the ROV footage
March 1, 2008 The Persistence asked for donations and said they had to leave, they ran out of money
April 3, 2008 John Silvetti asked for donations at BFN
April April 20, 2007-  defendants conducted the IPO pursuant to a false and misleading

Quite the contrast there!Schafer stealing money & Debbie talking about what integrity..

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.