April 19, 2024, 05:17:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #821 7/13/09 - 7/28/09  (Read 437920 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #880 on: July 24, 2009, 02:58:36 AM »

Good Night TM!  an angelic monkey

Good night Hotping!  I hope DH remembered to wind the clock for you!   an angelic monkey

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #881 on: July 24, 2009, 02:59:15 AM »

Good Night Mere!  an angelic monkey

I think billb will be here soon....just a feeling! 
Hotping, TM, wreck, Kermit The Frog....I mean KTF....and all the rest of you good Monkeys...
You guys/gals are killing me with laughter!!
My detox is complete..no more stacking for me ..I think
I'm loving it when the cage is hopping too!
I have HOPE.....that the house of cards is collapsing...if it takes outing the cover up crew and the minion followers..so be it.
Justice for Natalee is right around the corner...I know this, because Monkeys will be here when it happens....

Hi billb!  I know you were drooling over a couple of those MEGASTACKS we had going earlier!!!!

Hate to break it to ya, but you're a lifer billb!  Stackin' is in your blood!    Monkey Devil!
You know me too well texasmom....
I look at the stacks as they grow, and wonder why others started without me?
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #882 on: July 24, 2009, 03:01:14 AM »

Good night Hotping!  I hope DH remembered to wind the clock for you!   an angelic monkey

He hardly forgets anymore since I made Him get up in the middle of the night once and wind it...lol...It just struck 200AM...Tick Tock! 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #883 on: July 24, 2009, 03:03:01 AM »

Hotping, TM, wreck, Kermit The Frog....I mean KTF....and all the rest of you good Monkeys...
I have HOPE.....that the house of cards is collapsing...if it takes outing the cover up crew and the minion followers..so be it.
Justice for Natalee is right around the corner...I know this, because Monkeys will be here when it happens....
We will be here billb...and the cards are collapsing...as We speak....You know how I know because " All Prayers are Answered in Time" 

Good Night All!  an angelic monkey
Good night Hotping....Prayers bring HOPE, HOPE brings determination, determination brings results...
Circle of Life with our Lord....Justice won't be denied.....
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #884 on: July 24, 2009, 03:03:24 AM »

Hi billb!  I know you were drooling over a couple of those MEGASTACKS we had going earlier!!!!

Hate to break it to ya, but you're a lifer billb!  Stackin' is in your blood!    Monkey Devil!
You know me too well texasmom....
I look at the stacks as hey grow, and wonder why others started without me?

I as well as some more good Monkeys know that if a good stack gets going, billb is going to come down out of the rafters and join us!  That's always what we're hoping for anyway!  

Stackin's a lot more fun when you're around billb!

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #885 on: July 24, 2009, 03:04:21 AM »

He hardly forgets anymore since I made Him get up in the middle of the night once and wind it...lol...It just struck 200AM...Tick Tock! 

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #886 on: July 24, 2009, 03:06:35 AM »

We will be here billb...and the cards are collapsing...as We speak....You know how I know because " All Prayers are Answered in Time" 

Good Night All!  an angelic monkey
Good night Hotping....Prayers bring HOPE, HOPE brings determination, determination brings results...
Circle of Life with our Lord....Justice won't be denied.....

AMEN!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #887 on: July 24, 2009, 03:07:18 AM »

Good night billb!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #888 on: July 24, 2009, 03:08:13 AM »

Truth & Justice for Natalee!

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #889 on: July 24, 2009, 08:30:52 AM »

texasmom, Keepthefaith, wreck, Anna, cajun miracle, Helen Back, Seamonkey, Mere and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

It's after midnight and still lots of Monkeys here!  I love it!   

Truth and Justice for Natalee!   

Don't lump me in to the bad & naughty after midnight crowd TM!It's only 10:30 up here in Seattle..Oh Sh_t..Now you know where i live.. Monkey Devil!

Get over it, you are part of the NIGHT CREW...like it or not!    Monkey Devil!

Wreck's got a NIGHT CREW Tattoo he's just not tellin us! Monkey Devil!

My empty chair watching the computer screen while I go to bed has the "Night Crew Seal" embroidered on it! 

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #890 on: July 24, 2009, 08:56:52 AM »

texasmom, Keepthefaith, wreck, Anna, cajun miracle, Helen Back, Seamonkey, Mere and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Don't lump me in to the bad & naughty after midnight crowd TM!It's only 10:30 up here in Seattle..Oh Sh_t..Now you know where i live.. Monkey Devil!

My empty chair watching the computer screen while I go to bed has the "Night Crew Seal" embroidered on it! 

Party pooper!   

Good morning wreck!  TGIF!   

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #891 on: July 24, 2009, 09:12:31 AM »

Party pooper!   

"TGIF" rings hollow when you have to work part of saturday!! 

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #892 on: July 24, 2009, 09:13:18 AM »

7/24/2009 Awe Mainta Front Page

http://awemainta.com/home/

Papiamentu translation:

temblo r feel yesterday tardi part south of aruba was yesterday afternoon for 3.56, the part sur-oeste of aruba, esta for of oranjestad till at valero in colony, can owing to feel one leve earthquake. the epicentro, was mey-mey of aruba y estado falcon, venezuela. after of owing to achieve several yamadanan telefonico, we did take contacto cu servicio of meteo, kendenan owing to confirma the news, cu for 56 happen of 3 or yesterday afternoon, had one earthquake. not had none damage material raport, till so far cu we know. thing is odd t’e mature, cu ordinarily at aruba, sacudimento of ground is being senti n’e part north of aruba, but the trip here was n’e part pazuid, coriendo for of oranjestad, happen savaneta bay till in seroe colorado. at beach, particularmente in harbour of oranjestad y royal plaza mall, this owing to being senti more strong. but as menciona, not was nothing of gravedad, thanks god.

http://earthquake.usgs.gov/eqcenter/recenteqsww/Quakes/us2009jkbc.php

Earthquake Details

Magnitude 4.6
Date-Time Thursday, July 23, 2009 at 19:55:53 UTC

Thursday, July 23, 2009 at 07:55:53 PM at epicenter
Time of Earthquake in other Time Zones

Location 11.575°N, 70.458°W
Depth 29 km (18.0 miles) set by location program
Region GOLFO DE VENEZUELA
Distances 85 km (55 miles) W of Coro, Venezuela
115 km (70 miles) SSW of ORANJESTAD, Aruba
400 km (250 miles) WNW of CARACAS, Venezuela
1875 km (1160 miles) SE of Miami, Florida

Location Uncertainty Error estimate not available
Parameters NST= 42, Nph= 42, Dmin=67.7 km, Rmss=0 sec, Gp= 58°,
M-type=regional moment magnitude (Mw), Version=6
Source Fundación Venezolana de Investigaciones Sismológicas, Caracas Venezuela

Event ID us2009jkbc

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #893 on: July 24, 2009, 09:13:25 AM »

Party pooper!   

Quote stack in honor of Billb's return from his trip!  Monkey Devil!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #894 on: July 24, 2009, 09:15:44 AM »

Party pooper!   

Sorry wreck!  I remembered that right after I posted!   

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #895 on: July 24, 2009, 10:31:40 AM »

At least Janet got to speak to someone, I got an answering machine; so I was on my own!

At least when I do get to speak to someone at my Hi Speed provider....they are Americans and I can understand everything they say!

I know what you mean texasmom.

I do believe the techs who were baby stepping me through the maza of connections on the "modem and router" (I think I said that right) were Canadian.  However ... assistance I may require for my monthly statements often originates in India.  I ask outright.  My inquiries ... for the most part ... are addressed accordingly but ... the outsourcing of Canadian jobs does make me angry.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #896 on: July 24, 2009, 10:42:25 AM »

Good Evening Monkeys!

I just got in the house about an hour ago and ... my internet was down.  Youngest son and DIL are on a vacation back east visiting friends so ... I was on my own to figure out how I would get on-line.

I phoned my internet provider and it two assistances to baby-step me through the process.  I think maybe they both are submitting their resignations at this very moment.

Anyways ... I attempted to catch up on today's postings but ... my eyelids keep closing.  I will do some reading in the morning.

I hope you all had a good day.

Nite Nite

Janet
10:00 PM PT

I'm so sorry you had internet problems Janet.  When I had the same the other night...it was frustrating and EXHAUSTING!  
I'd even begged each son profusely to go to Walmart and purchase a new router thinking that mine may have taken a surge during the storm!  I'd already called and made sure the part was in stock!  One of them promised to go "in the morning"...I told him that wasn't soon enough!  Of course that ended up not being the problem at all.  A power outage had caused my problem.  After resorting to dialup and the laptop...I really appreciate the blessings of hi speed and a good computer!

I hope you rest well, see you tomorrow!

Good night Janet.

an angelic monkey

texasmom ... I warned ya.  I told you to turn off your computer in that windstorm.

I am believer in miracles.

I turn on the light switch.  Lo and Behold there is light.

I turn the key in the ignition.  Lo and Behold my vehicle starts.

I turn the gauge on the the thermostat.  Lo and Behold there is heat.

You get the picture.

Anyways ... last night when I turn on my computer and ... no internet access ...

Good Morning Monkeys!

Janet
7:45 AM PT

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #897 on: July 24, 2009, 11:21:10 AM »

APRIL 20, 2007, Superior Offshore and Company insiders sold over 10 million shares of common stock to the public, raising gross proceeds in excess of $152 million
http://securities.stanford.edu/1039/DEEP_01/

NOVEMBER 2007 LOUIS SCHAEFER SELLS HIS STOCK:

11/15/07 SCHAEFER LOUIS E JR Sell 31 $8.84
11/15/07 SCHAEFER LOUIS E JR Sell 94 $8.82
11/15/07 SCHAEFER LOUIS E JR Sell 62 $8.80
11/15/07 SCHAEFER LOUIS E JR Sell 187 $8.75
11/15/07 SCHAEFER LOUIS E JR Sell 125 $8.74
11/15/07 SCHAEFER LOUIS E JR Sell 94 $8.72
11/15/07 SCHAEFER LOUIS E JR Sell 313 $8.71
11/15/07 SCHAEFER LOUIS E JR Sell 658 $8.70
11/15/07 SCHAEFER LOUIS E JR Sell 313 $8.69
11/15/07 SCHAEFER LOUIS E JR Sell 94 $8.68
11/15/07 SCHAEFER LOUIS E JR Sell 31 $8.64
11/15/07 SCHAEFER LOUIS E JR Sell 31 $8.60
11/15/07 SCHAEFER LOUIS E JR Sell 31 $8.50
11/15/07 SCHAEFER LOUIS E JR Sell 94 $8.42
11/15/07 SCHAEFER LOUIS E JR Sell 31 $8.34
11/15/07 SCHAEFER LOUIS E JR Sell 31 $8.23
11/15/07 SCHAEFER LOUIS E JR Sell 31 $8.22
11/15/07 SCHAEFER LOUIS E JR Sell 62 $8.17

AFTER SELLING OFF HIS STOCK AND RUNNING OUT OF MONEY TO CONTINUE THE SEARCH IN ARUBA LOUIS SCHAEFER TURNS AROUND AND BUYS CAPTAIN ELLIOTT'S CHARTER BUSINESS AND A BED & BREAKFAST.

January 4, 2008 -  Kemah resident Louis Schaefer, chairman of Superior Offshore International Inc., a worldwide commercial diving company, has bought the two boats and is expected to close on a deal to buy the docks and buildings next month, said Casey Cundieff, vice president of Captain Elliott’s.

FEBRUARY 1, 2008 Superior is reorganizing & in a cash flow crunch.
http://tinyurl.com/55995b

FEBRUARY 29 LAWSUIT ANNOUNCED ON SCHAEFFER'S COMPANY BY A LAW FIRM IN LOUISIANA
http://au.us.biz.yahoo.com/iw/080229/0368776.html

APRIL 24 OF ALL OF THE OFFICERS RESIGNED FROM SUPERIOR OFFSHORE COMPANY

APRIL 25 THEY ANNOUNCED FILING A CHAPTER 11 BANKRUPTCY
http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/080425/laf521.html?.v=2

On May 8, 2008, the Company filed a motion with the Court for authority to sell a
12-Man 300 meter skid-mounted saturation diving system and related
equipment to Global Industries Offshore LLC (“Global”) for a cash payment
of $6,750,000.00

April 20, 2007-  defendants conducted the IPO pursuant to a false and misleading
Registration Statement and Prospectus filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission ("SEC").

4/25/07 - Louis Schafer and R. JOSHUA KOCH, JR. were selling their stocks

Schaefer sold or otherwise disposed of over 1.725 million shares of his Superior Offshore stock for proceeds of $25.87 million in the Offering.

Defendant Koch prepared and signed the materially false and misleading Registration Statement.
Koch sold 1.3 million shares of Superior Offshore stock through Schaefer Holdings LLP for
proceeds of $19.5 million in the Offering. During the relevant period, Koch sold an additional
64,667 shares of his Superior Offshore stock for proceeds of over $634,486.15.

Source: Case 6:08-cv-00400
Document 1
Filed 03/25/2008
Page 5 of 24

KFT Re: Natalee Case Discussion #802 2/21/08 -
« Reply #889 on: Today at 10:45:04 PM »
Kermit!But after the unloading of close to a 100 million dollars in stock they didn't have any more money for the  search in Aruba??????? :http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?PHPSESSID=1ccc3bdbbe3b980b734123b5971eff0b;topic=4574.new#new

Feb. 11, 2008 Kyle asked for donations
Feb. 14, 2008 Kyle flew to the east coast to meet with media executives to sell the ROV footage
March 1, 2008 The Persistence asked for donations and said they had to leave, they ran out of money
April 3, 2008 John Silvetti asked for donations at BFN
April April 20, 2007-  defendants conducted the IPO pursuant to a false and misleading
Registration Statement and Prospectus filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission ("SEC").
4/25/07 - Louis Schafer and R. JOSHUA KOCH, JR. were selling their stocks

BUMPED

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #898 on: July 24, 2009, 11:24:05 AM »

To: capslockwizard@xxxx
Subject: RE: Question?
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2008 14:39:18 -0600

Caps,

Hello my friend. It has been a long time.  I do not know what the Ocean Explorer is.  If it is a vessel, it is certainly not mine. I do not know who Kermit is and I can tell you that since the crew members are employees of mine, mostly, except for the contractors who signed non-disclosure statements and other 3rd Party company personnel, it does not make sense.

0A
There were stories which were addressed in an interview with Ein Vandaag regarding our boat searching for oil before the vessel ever left the U.S.  I have not addressed any of these bullshit artists as I do not feel that the effort which was put forth by so many of us regarding the search and all that continues to take place in support of finding  Natalee’s remains are worth addressing.  The problem is that these people have nothing else to do but stir the pot.  They really need to get a life and put their efforts towards helping in the search.

I would like to see this photo of a man in a red shirt on the boat.  I have not seen it.  Could you please forward it to me.  I am sorry to hear that you and our group is being dragged in the mud by these people.  I was told of this last week, but, have chosen not to respond to people like this.  We know what we did and what we are doing.  That is good enough for me and the Holloway family.  As for that supposed skull in the cage, that is all bull and quite frankly, I believe you r initial story of what that cage was being used for is probably correct.

Someday, hopefully, we will find her and all this garbage will be put to rest.  By the way, have you spoken with our friend?  I have sent him several emails with no response.  Please ask him to call me.

Best Regards,
John

Sent: Monday, November 24, 2008 12:15 AM
To: John Silvetti
Subject: Question?

Hi John, hope everything is well,

Long time not hearing anything about the Ocean Explorer. but last night I went to the SM forum, where I found someone called KERMIT, who is stateing 3 of the crew member are traitors..

I was in shock to see that your name is one on the names mention.

Other thing that was mention was that your company where not searching for Natalee, but where doing a survay for Oil exploration on the bottom of the ocean around Aruba.

I Just want you to know that it seems to be that this Kermit has some info that show that your company are dealing in corruption.

There is a photo circulating that show a man in a red T-shirt on the boat and they are claming that that is an FBI agent.

They are also saying that the Skul was Human skull., I did asked you and you told me that there was noting in=2 0the cage.

I know there was an incident with Tim , but the detail I do not remember....

Please John, I hope it is not so..please let me know....I just wanted to defent you, since they are saying that CAPS is related to the OE and Silvetty corrption

Hope to hear from you,

CAPS...

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

FIRST: look at the dates. We have Silvetti telling Caps email dated Nov 24, 2008 asking about him searching for OIL, right???

BUT I do not post that information unil Feb 17, 2009

HOWEVER, THE EMAIL THAT YAPPERS REC'D FROM LALASMOM WAS DATED NOV. 22, 2008 - TWO DAYS AFTER LALASMOM/YAPPERZ HAD EMAILED JUG AND HE TOLD THEM SCHAEFER SAID THEY WERE MAPPING FOR OIL!

SO HOW COULD CAPS TELL JOHN SILVETTI IN AN EMAIL THAT IT WAS I WHO POSTED THAT JOHN WAS SEARCHING FOR OIL, WHEN IN FACT, IT WAS LALASMOM THAT EMAILED JUG AND JUG TOLD HER!!!!!

« Reply #776 on: February 17, 2009, 01:50:50 PM »

Sat Nov 22, 2008
Here is a snippet from an email I [THE LEAK]rec'd from Lalas.
"I asked Jug about Schaeffer...he is the oil guy. He was the one that provided the cash to get down there. Silvetti knew he would get more business from Schaeffer if he mapped....
while they were looking...the ocean floor. All the crew was asked to do was look for Natalee or anything suspicious as in small things like a cage or bones or whatever.
They do a large mapping process while they are looking for the details.
Schaeffer would use the large mapping of the general layout of the ocean floor
 to further look for oil...etc...while they looked for Natalee too.
Silvetti was the one that offered to look for Natalee and not Schaefer.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4515.msg676709

SECOND: Caps is telling John in the email that the man in the red shirt is FBI. When, in fact, that is not what people said. They said it was JOHN SILVETTI in the red shirt.
I think CAPS specifically mentions this to John Silvetti in the email to see if John lets him know if there were any FBI on board!

THIRD: John has no idea that Kyle Kingman, one of his crew memebers and person who set up the blog site is posting at SM under the name Ocean Exploration. I find that odd considering John's sister is posting along WITH Kyle at BFN. One would think his sister would have mentioned it. One would think that Kyle would have talked about it with John Silvetti considering Kyle goes to Johns house a lot! Just seems odd to me.

FOURTH: John immediately tells CAPS about a non-disclousre agreement to answer CAPS inquiry as to crew members being traitors along with him.

Maybe it's just me, but I find that an odd thing to respond to. I would think he would inquire as to what do you mean we are being called American Traitors by Kermit? Who is Kermit?
Instead, he tells CAPS MY EMPLOYEES CAN'T TALK! But little does John Silvetti know that Kyle Kingman, Tim Trahan and Louis Schaefer violate the so called non-disclosure aggreement and attempt to sell the ROV images.

FIFTH: John tells CAPS he learned of this LAST WEEK. So someone informed John Silvetti of my posts the previous week before this email from CAPS to John. This email was Nov. 24, 2008. I started posting the information, if memory servers me on Nov. 24, 2008. Previously, I was only posting hints about the cage, if I recall correctly and I'm kinda pretty damned sure of that. Heh Heh. So SOMEONE OTHER THEN CAPS was emailing John Silvetti keeping him informed.

SIXTH: John tells Caps no skull inside the cage, BUT he believes CAPS about what the cage was used for. NOW here we have another foible because do we believe what Kyle told us that it was JOHN that told CAPS the cage was a post office. OR do we believe JOHN's email to CAPS that it is CAPS that told John the cage is a post office?

BUMPED

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #899 on: July 24, 2009, 12:11:09 PM »

If all you Monkeys did not stay up to all hours of the night and ... instead ... got a decent night's sleep ... maybe ... just maybe ... Tamikosmom would not be talking to herself right now.

Anyways ... another few hours this morning behind the scenes.  DIL will be home on Sunday and ... had left me with some guidelines to expand on in regards to the Persistence document.  I feel like I am in school ... craming to complete my homework assignment prior to the deadline to avoid the teacher's disapproval.

This afternoon ... it is back at the campgrounds where daughter and family with other families from their church are camping for a few days until Sunday.  Yesterday ... Papa took  kids out on the Fraser with his cartop.  Grandsons and friends were in their glory showing off the bullheads that they caught.  I was the designated watcher at the pool.  The assumption by the parents when we left yesterday evening after consuming SIL's charbroiled steaks was that we would resume our positions today.

Have a good day Monkeys.

an angelic monkey

Janet
9:10 AM PT

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.