April 20, 2024, 03:40:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #821 7/13/09 - 7/28/09  (Read 437959 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #920 on: July 24, 2009, 03:54:29 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_60054.php

Google translation:

Glimpse of a princess

24 Jul, 2009, 14:55 (GMT -04:00)

Email this article
  Print this article

WILLEM CITY - Princess Margriet and her husband Pieter van Vollenhoven is tomorrow at the opening of the Kingdom Games in Aruba. The princess made frequent official visits on behalf of the monarchy. In transit, she arrived yesterday afternoon on the island where they spent the night. The car that carried the royal visit, was ready at the stairs of the plane. But the Amigoe photographer could be a glimpse of her capture, when the princess rode over and got a friendly smile.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #921 on: July 24, 2009, 04:00:35 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_60030.php

Google translation:

Aruba

Salute for HMS Amsterdam

24 Jul, 2009, 14:04 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - The supply ship HMS Amsterdam this morning to gun shots from the Bay Horse welcomed. The ship replaces the frigate HMS Van Aemstel as new drive ship of the Royal Navy and in this context is visited Aruba before back to open sea to attract drug traffickers and pirates life to. A few weeks ago, the port of Amsterdam HMS Curacao too. The 166 meter long vehicle has a crew of 160 marines and a helicopter on board. In addition, the Goal Keeper on a 30mm rapid fire gun, six 12.5 mm machine guns (better known as .50) and two SRBOC chaff / Flare Launchers to mislead missiles.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #922 on: July 24, 2009, 04:03:32 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_60028.php

Google translation:

Aruba

Father child must recognize

24 Jul, 2009, 14:03 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - Fathers in an unmarried relationship by the mother may be forced to recognize their child. This is due to the recent ruling in a test case that lawyer David Kock aanspande to ensure that unmarried father and mother have equal rights.

"Legal arrangements give unmarried fathers to acknowledge their child if they so wish. A father can legally claim even the recognition, "says Kock. "The other work is not. If a single set up a child, but the father would not recognize the child, the mother did not do. It is with empty hands and the father is no way to enforce responsibility. "So it is at least in the law. This' discrimination 'to tackle stretched Kock to a test. He lost the case to the Court of First Instance but was on appeal. The Common Court, the lawyer is right and decided that from now it may be who the father is, he may be required to acknowledge his child. The court may thus forcing the father to recognize the child with the consequence that a 'legitimate' child with the surname of the father and all of its rights and obligations.

The decision has Kock 'drastic consequences for the situation where some single mothers are. "Especially foreign women with Aruban man a child, which is not recognized, can now go to court and demand recognition. The child will therefore direct the nationality of the father and is entitled to a Dutch passport. "

David Kock told that the test also involved a case where the mother comes from abroad and the father is an Aruban. "The father wanted the child does not recognize, with the result that the child was not registered in the population, no AZV assurance and could not attend school. This situation is now resolved. "The Court agrees with Kock that can not wait until a legislative amendment that will tackle the situation. "Based on case law, mothers can now father to court to force recognition of their child."

Even people with little resources through Social Affairs called a pro bono lawyer and go to court. Kock says' very satisfied 'to the decision and is glad that he is for the community can do.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #923 on: July 24, 2009, 04:23:51 PM »

Debbie

Kyle Kingman's own words were revealed four months prior to your post upholding those involved in the Persistence undertaking ... Kyle Kingman's own words which implied an ultimate betrayal by John Silvetti to Natalee Holloway and the family when he participated with the enemy in furthering the coverup ... the coverup that has prevented justice from prevailing since May 30, 2005.

Kyle Kingman's own words reveal that the understanding with Hans Mos following the visual dive was that there would be an FBI presence during the recovery process but it would take a couple of weeks to arrange.  Why did John Silvetti not cry blue murder when the Arubans took sole control of that processes one week earlier than planned.

I sincerely do not understand your mindset when I consider what once was prior to the Reality/Mark Purcell connection.  It makes me so sad.

Janet

+++++

DECEMBER 30, 2008 - THE VISUAL DIVE

KYLE KINGMAN - IN HIS OWN WORDS

Kyle Kingman:
  We had an American diver with us on the Dec 30th dive.  I requested all samples to be brought on board the Persistence for visual and top-side photographs. It was ignored by the project lead (John S.) who felt the Arubans would follow whatever they needed to do as far as proper protocol.

Kyle Kingman:   Aruban divers deemed the cage to be not case related, and therefore Aruba had no interest in it.

Kyle Kingman:  The FBI said they needed an invitation. I brought it up to Mos and Richardson and they were talking as if it were a possibility along with a Dutch forensic team. Mos said it would take about 10-14 days to have a Dutch forensic team on site. Never heard another word about it.

Kyle Kingman:  Aruban divers deemed the cage to be not case related, and therefore Aruba had no interest in it.  At that point, I made the statement to all on board that we do have an interest and that we would recover the cage ourselves.  That is when Mos said they would dive on it but it would take 1 -2 weeks for a forensics team to arrive and that he would let Persistence know.

JANUARY 7, 2008 - THE RECOVERY DIVE

Kyle Kingman:
  For Jan 7th, Eduardo wasn't on the boat, neither were any media, Tim Miller, or Tim Trahan.

Kyle Kingman: The Persistence had no divers on the 7th. Tim Trahan was our diver on the 30th-Dec, but he was out of the country at the time. The Aruban divers were on the police boat, dove from their boat, and returned to their boat.

Kyle Kingman: The fabric(s?) are not visible on either the Dec 29th or 30th dives. There is about an inch of sand over the fabrics. The fabrics are completely covered. The diver sampled the sand and found the fabric underneath the sand.

Kyle Kingman: I get done in the survey room backing up the ROV dive and head to the back deck to talk to the Polis divers and see what they sampled and see the Polis boat way in the distance heading away fast. John doesn't seem concerned at all, but I am very dissapointed, concerned, and burning inside because I have a feeling that I/we will never know what they took from the trap. That evening I talked to John asking when we plan on recovering the trap. Previously this was part of the talks and plan, but this time he doesn't seem concerned about ever looking into the trap further. After John verbally BASHED me about the trap for what I said to Tim Miller about the sand body-form and that I believed her skirt was under the sand, John pretty much committed himself to the belief the trap wasn't what we were after. This shocked me because it was exactly what we were looking for- a fish trap lost at sea with human remains.

Kyle Kingman:  I was told to move forward and to forget about the trap. I was told not to show anyone the images.

Kyle Kingman:  John is not a believer in the trap. He took ALE's word as gospel that it wasn't case related, yet never studied the videos or bothered to inquire further. He had plans on doing business with Aruba and in S. America and he didn't want to hurt any feelings by talks hinting at lack of complete trust and friendship. I did not feel the same and we had a major difference in opinion. He was the one who never pressed ALE to be completely open with us with the trap evidence. I would have forced them to. However, John was the one paying my invoices so I was forced to sit back and hope for the best.

THEYY WERE SIMPLY UNINVITED

Kyle Kingman:
  The FBI said they needed an invitation. I brought it up to Mos and Richardson and they were talking as if it were a possibility along with a Dutch forensic team. Mos said it would take about 10-14 days to have a Dutch forensic team on site. Never heard another word about it.

Kyle Kingman: The FBI told me they could not send a representative down to us in Aruba unless they were specifically invited to do so by the Aruban authorities. They were simply uninvited

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #924 on: July 24, 2009, 04:59:14 PM »

Kyle Kingman: The FBI told me they could not send a representative down to us in Aruba unless they were specifically invited to do so by the Aruban authorities. They were simply uninvited.

Now let's think about this one for a minute."Uninvited".I wonder why?I guess i shouldn't ask silly's right... Monkey Devil!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #925 on: July 24, 2009, 05:16:19 PM »

KTF, if we didn't ask sillys we would get nowhere. Monkey Devil!

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #926 on: July 24, 2009, 05:21:33 PM »

Silly is as silly does!I guess we're all a bunch of Silly Monkey's!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #927 on: July 24, 2009, 05:23:18 PM »

Well ... Brandi and I are back home.  I will drive back later.

1.  No dogs allowed in the campgrounds ... even on a leash.
2.  Most of the group was taking a two hour walk along the Fraser River ... too hot for Brandi and me ... Papa was game.

Janet
2:23 PM

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #928 on: July 24, 2009, 05:24:33 PM »

Silly is as silly does!I guess we're all a bunch of Silly Monkey's!

... only if you expect Bastibro to reveal all.

Monkey Devil!

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #929 on: July 24, 2009, 06:08:00 PM »

Kyle Kingman: The FBI told me they could not send a representative down to us in Aruba unless they were specifically invited to do so by the Aruban authorities. They were simply uninvited.

Now let's think about this one for a minute."Uninvited".I wonder why?I guess i shouldn't ask silly's right... Monkey Devil!

Jen said it best ...

FBI PRESENCE

Tamikosmom
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #819 5/17/09 -
« Reply #1931 on: June 10, 2009, 02:20:55 PM »

Jen

You know in your heart that you and I would have anticipated the negative outcome of the Persistence endeavor if a protocol to assure an FBI presence was not in place.  You and I  would not have endorsed this huge undertaking nor would we have solicited donations for the cause.  You and I would not have gone along and ... just "hoped for the best" ...

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4995.msg835716#msg835716

jen3560
« Reply #1933 on: June 10, 2009, 02:38:11 PM »

You couldn't be more right Janet.  I DID know in my heart that if FBI wasn't on board, things would go South.  That's why that was the first question I asked Kyle after he emailed us = "what protocol is in place for if/when you find Natalee?"

And you're right again - neither you nor I would have endorsed, nor held out hope for a positive outcome of this search without an FBI presence ...

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4995.msg835734;topicseen#msg835734

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #930 on: July 24, 2009, 06:25:13 PM »

Thanx for posting that again.And Debbie says they're trying to raise funds to complete the search...Hey Debbie.Silvetti & Schaefer got PLENTY OF MONEY..Ya Think???

And Dave Holloway was the one who paid for "Astro" the wonder Dog to search the pond?Was Schaefer offering up any sonar equipment?Silvetti offer any help...Did either one of them offer up anything to help Dave search that pond?I'm sure Silvetti wouldn't cause he knew nothin was there!Ok Kermit..Mission accomplished!I'm pissed so early in the morning..Thanx

Keepthefaith

I am not implying wrongdoing by Dave Holloway but ... financial accountability of his fund would reveal if expenses associated to the Persistence undertaking and the recent pond search by Golba were underwritten by donors.  I would assume the searches would be considered legitimate expenses.

Janet

++++++

jen3560
« Reply #1938 on: June 10, 2009, 02:55:32 PM »

Janet - if I'm understanding where your mind is tentatively heading with Dave.............

A good avenue to investigate would be the foundation/trust/charity that he set up.

The one BFN Debbie is on the board of directors for.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4995.msg835716#msg835716

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #931 on: July 24, 2009, 06:58:30 PM »

Dave Holloway is not naive.  He is not unaware.  His faith in God has never blinded him to the truth that a corrupt Aruban investigation has denied his daughter justice from the getgo.  There is something more ... much more ... behind his decision to uphold John Silvetti after reading Kyle Kingman's own words.  Think about it.  John Silvetti turned over to the enemy unchallenged what could have been Natalee's remains ... the enemy whose agenda to prevent justice from prevail was being established prior to Dave setting foot on the Island.

Janet

++++++++

Corruption in Paradise - Dave Holloway

Page 10:  Jacobs also told us that the day before we arrived, he had interviewed the boys who eventually became the three main suspects in Natalee's disappearance ...... Jacobs considered the boys' statements to be consistent in that they had all said that they dropped Natalee off at the hotel. However, I did not realize at the time that Beth had already told him that the tapes did not show Natalee returning to the Holiday Inn that night.

Page 182:  I asked Dompig to do the interview of Koen instead of having Jacobs do it. I became concerned because he said he would have to discuss it with Jacobs first. Several weeks later, I heard that Koens father had been interviewed, but Koen had not been questioned yet. I wondered if they were prepping the father to prep his son for questioning. That was something that seemed all to familiar.

Page 183:  I commented to Jacobs about how short my statement was. He said that I could add anything I wanted to it. Also, I noticed that Eric Soemers's name was on it, but that detective was not even present during the interview. Now I wondered if Jacobs was making up everyone's statement and getting Eric to sign on to them. If that were the case, he could state anything he wanted, and it would look like an official statement made in front of a witness.

On the Record w/ Greta - April 11, 2006

DAVE HOLLOWAY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY'S FATHER: Oh, the media was our best friend. If it hadn't been for the media this thing would have been swept under the table the very first day and we'd have been calling back to Aruba "Have you heard anything? Have you heard anything?" I truly believe that.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,191377,00.html

klassend
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #812 3/27/09 -
« Reply #703 on: March 30, 2009, 06:27:39 PM »

My loyalty is also with Natalee and secondly her biological mother Beth.  I find it very difficult to feel any loyalty to Robin's husband when Robin posts along side of Renfro/Mark Purcell, Reality and other Beth haters.

IMO part of the reasons this case has not been solved is by family members (Robin Holloway) cohorting with the enemy.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4766.msg745322#msg745322

_____

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #932 on: July 24, 2009, 07:05:54 PM »

How will aligning yourself with the likes of John Silvetti,Louis Schaefer,The Purcell's,anything Aruba,as well as Cap's & the 3 stooges help bring Justice for Natalee Holloway?

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #933 on: July 24, 2009, 07:06:59 PM »

Team Bastibro! Who's up to bat?

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #934 on: July 24, 2009, 07:10:22 PM »

How will aligning yourself with the likes of John Silvetti,Louis Schaefer,The Purcell's,anything Aruba,as well as Cap's & the 3 stooges help bring Justice for Natalee Holloway?

EXACTLY!!!

Janet

_____

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #935 on: July 24, 2009, 07:13:47 PM »

EXACTLY!!!

Janet

Did i ask a silly? Monkey Devil!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #936 on: July 24, 2009, 07:35:16 PM »

Monkeys

My compilation behind the scenes ... regarding many aspects of the Persistence betrayal ... is going in a direction in some areas that will not only be rejected by those who post at the Natalee forums over at BFN, GM and C&G but ... also some on this forum.  Postings in the past couple of months have been a forewarning of what is to come so ... for the most part ... there are no surprises.

I am no different than anybody else.  I would love my work with backup to be embraced by all  but ... there are obvious indications that it will not and ... that is OK.

an angelic monkey

Janet 

_____

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #937 on: July 24, 2009, 07:36:40 PM »

EXACTLY!!!

Janet

Bastibro is waiting for Debbie to spellcheck his post.

Bless his sole!

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #938 on: July 24, 2009, 07:40:04 PM »

Monkeys

My compilation behind the scenes ... regarding many aspects of the Persistence betrayal ... is going in a direction in some areas that will not only be rejected by those who post at the Natalee forums over at BFN, GM and C&G but ... also some on this forum.  Postings in the past couple of months have been a forewarning of what is to come so ... for the most part ... there are no surprises.

I am no different than anybody else.  I would love my work with backup to be embraced by all  but ... there are obvious indications that it will not and ... that is OK.

an angelic monkey

Janet 
Janet...I'm looking forward to seeing Your compilation and I hope that You will be posting it soon.... 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #939 on: July 24, 2009, 07:40:49 PM »

EXACTLY!!!

Janet

Bastibro is waiting for Debbie to spellcheck his post.

Bless his sole!

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.