April 24, 2024, 10:49:34 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #821 7/13/09 - 7/28/09  (Read 438598 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #960 on: July 24, 2009, 10:31:50 PM »

Team Bastibro must've been copying & pasting,as well as a few others!

so i take,  it these people still haven't found a new hobby after all these months?

Nope, they still hang on our every word!   Monkey Devil!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #961 on: July 24, 2009, 10:31:59 PM »

Hi Artcolley and Seamonkey! 

Hi TM, how are you tonight???  an angelic monkey
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #962 on: July 24, 2009, 10:33:04 PM »

Team Bastibro must've been copying & pasting,as well as a few others!

so i take,  it these people still haven't found a new hobby after all these months?

Nope, they still hang on our every word!   Monkey Devil!

See, now, I thought they'd be having a lively game of "find the pink telephone" by now.
 Monkey Devil!
Seamonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #963 on: July 24, 2009, 10:34:54 PM »

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #964 on: July 24, 2009, 10:39:07 PM »

Hi Artcolley and Seamonkey! 

Hi TM, how are you tonight???  an angelic monkey

I'm great, thanks for asking!  I hope you are too! 

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #965 on: July 24, 2009, 10:41:15 PM »

I am fine also, thanks!
I am just hoping for some movement in this darn case and sure hope I live long enough to see a resolution to it all.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #966 on: July 24, 2009, 10:42:57 PM »

Well ... hubby really wanted to go back to the campground and join the chaos for dinner so ... I conceded graciously.  To tell the truth ... I had a good time ... great food and very nice company and ... the kids were enjoyable but ... I did not tell hubby.  That way he owes me.  Talk about games people place.

Monkey Devil!

A game of Scrabble is where it is at and ... then early to bed unless I get a second wind.  The heat of the day is really getting to me.

Good Night Monkeys!

Janet
7:45 PM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #967 on: July 24, 2009, 10:44:54 PM »

Good Evening, Monkies   an angelic monkey

Hi Art and Seamonkey.

Hi San! Hows the furbabies?

They are a hand full.  I'm getting a little discouraged.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #968 on: July 24, 2009, 10:45:46 PM »

I am fine also, thanks!
I am just hoping for some movement in this darn case and sure hope I live long enough to see a resolution to it all.

I know how you feel!  I'm hoping we'll see some progress soon too!

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #969 on: July 24, 2009, 10:45:47 PM »

Hi Art and Seamonkey.

Wanted to say discouraged because they are too damn smart and into everything.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #970 on: July 24, 2009, 10:47:23 PM »

Well ... hubby really wanted to go back to the campground and join the chaos for dinner so ... I conceded graciously.  To tell the truth ... I had a good time ... great food and very nice company and ... the kids were enjoyable but ... I did not tell hubby.  That way he owes me.  Talk about games people place.

Monkey Devil!

A game of Scrabble is where it is at and ... then early to bed unless I get a second wind.  The heat of the day is really getting to me.

Good Night Monkeys!

Janet
7:45 PM PT

I'm glad you had a good day Janet!

Good night, (if you don't get that second wind!)   

Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #971 on: July 24, 2009, 10:52:32 PM »

Hi Art and Seamonkey.

AW, don't get discouraged, San, Do they have a puppy kindergarten near you? Those classes really do help a lot. Just think of them as being in the "terrible twos", they'll outgrow their wildness.  an angelic monkey
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #972 on: July 24, 2009, 10:53:59 PM »

Hi Art and Seamonkey.

They are a very smart breed. Couple that with a devilish and playful spirit, and you have a handful, lol Monkey Devil!
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #973 on: July 24, 2009, 10:55:37 PM »

I am fine also, thanks!

Its just so painful to go day after day and nothing. AND I am just an onlooker, imagine how that family must feel. I dont' know how Beth does it, quite frankly.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #974 on: July 24, 2009, 11:00:25 PM »

Hi Art and Seamonkey.

They are a very smart breed. Couple that with a devilish and playful spirit, and you have a handful, lol Monkey Devil!

This is exactly it Art.  I will look into puppy kindergarten.
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #975 on: July 24, 2009, 11:07:26 PM »

Hi Art and Seamonkey.

This is exactly it Art.  I will look into puppy kindergarten.

Great! They  ::MonkeyDevil::will love it, AND they even get little diplomas when they graduate, lol
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #976 on: July 24, 2009, 11:08:50 PM »

I am fine also, thanks!

Its just so painful to go day after day and nothing. AND I am just an onlooker, imagine how that family must feel. I dont' know how Beth does it, quite frankly.

So true...and just so sad!  And then on top of it all...the Persistence!

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #977 on: July 24, 2009, 11:11:42 PM »

Dave Holloway is not naive.  He is not unaware.  His faith in God has never blinded him to the truth that a corrupt Aruban investigation has denied his daughter justice from the getgo.  There is something more ... much more ... behind his decision to uphold John Silvetti after reading Kyle Kingman's own words.  Think about it.  John Silvetti turned over to the enemy unchallenged what could have been Natalee's remains ... the enemy whose agenda to prevent justice from prevail was being established prior to Dave setting foot on the Island.

Janet

++++++++

Corruption in Paradise - Dave Holloway

Page 10:  Jacobs also told us that the day before we arrived, he had interviewed the boys who eventually became the three main suspects in Natalee's disappearance ...... Jacobs considered the boys' statements to be consistent in that they had all said that they dropped Natalee off at the hotel. However, I did not realize at the time that Beth had already told him that the tapes did not show Natalee returning to the Holiday Inn that night.

Page 182:  I asked Dompig to do the interview of Koen instead of having Jacobs do it. I became concerned because he said he would have to discuss it with Jacobs first. Several weeks later, I heard that Koens father had been interviewed, but Koen had not been questioned yet. I wondered if they were prepping the father to prep his son for questioning. That was something that seemed all to familiar.

Page 183:  I commented to Jacobs about how short my statement was. He said that I could add anything I wanted to it. Also, I noticed that Eric Soemers's name was on it, but that detective was not even present during the interview. Now I wondered if Jacobs was making up everyone's statement and getting Eric to sign on to them. If that were the case, he could state anything he wanted, and it would look like an official statement made in front of a witness.

On the Record w/ Greta - April 11, 2006

DAVE HOLLOWAY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY'S FATHER: Oh, the media was our best friend. If it hadn't been for the media this thing would have been swept under the table the very first day and we'd have been calling back to Aruba "Have you heard anything? Have you heard anything?" I truly believe that.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,191377,00.html

klassend
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #812 3/27/09 -
« Reply #703 on: March 30, 2009, 06:27:39 PM »

My loyalty is also with Natalee and secondly her biological mother Beth.  I find it very difficult to feel any loyalty to Robin's husband when Robin posts along side of Renfro/Mark Purcell, Reality and other Beth haters.

IMO part of the reasons this case has not been solved is by family members (Robin Holloway) cohorting with the enemy.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4766.msg745322#msg745322

Dave Holloway did not have faith in the Aruban investigation into the disappearance of his daughter and ... did not have problem articulating his mindset.

Janet

+++++++++

Corruption in Paradise – Dave Holloway

I knew things had changed while I was in Aruba during that trip, but I did not think it would become so obvious to the general public.  I had not supported the idea of a boycott because I did not want to hurt the people of Aruba.  The governor of Alabama, Bob Riley, wanted me to go along with him on it, but I told him I would not and I had him call Prime Minister Oduber to tell him that.  I still felt that a lot of people who had nothing to do with the case would suffer from a boycott.  I did not want to hurt the poor people, but I began to feel that Aruba needed to step up to the plate and take some immediate action in order to prevent one.  If the Aruban government continued to make such blatant statements about putting Natalee’s case on the back burner, I could not be responsible for what others in the United States would do …

As I was getting on the plane to leave, I felt as though I had shown a rock at a hornet’s nest.  The main purpose of my trip was to make everyone aware of what I felt was really going on with the investigation and to force changes to be made.  I knew there would be a shake-up down there very soon.  I had become more outspoken.  I had originally focused more on searching than doing interviews with the press.  But I had also felt that the Aruban investigators were working with us to find Natalee. All that has changed.  I am now doing my best to see that the truth comes out and to make sure that a qualified team is put together in Aruba to continue with the investigation …

'On the Record w/ Greta' - November 17, 2005

DAVE HOLLOWAY:  I made sure that the prime minister understood our position. You know, I had been holding off on this boycott as long as I could, and I told him, I said, you know, The big wave is coming, and if you guys are not going to listen, I can't help you anymore.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,175925,00.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #978 on: July 24, 2009, 11:37:05 PM »

Good Night Mere!  an angelic monkey

I think billb will be here soon....just a feeling! 
Hotping, TM, wreck, Kermit The Frog....I mean KTF....and all the rest of you good Monkeys...
You guys/gals are killing me with laughter!!
My detox is complete..no more stacking for me ..I think
I'm loving it when the cage is hopping too!
I have HOPE.....that the house of cards is collapsing...if it takes outing the cover up crew and the minion followers..so be it.
Justice for Natalee is right around the corner...I know this, because Monkeys will be here when it happens....

BillB.. Hope you are about done recovering from the trip?Spoke with Ned Butty and he is very proud of you comin down outta the rafter's!Great to hear from ya BillB!Hey Bill.Ya hear Wreck's got an embroidered chair for the Night Crew?
embroidered chair for the Night Crew?
I want one of those...
Wreck has done the time...he deserves it!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #979 on: July 24, 2009, 11:46:00 PM »

Hi billb! 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.