April 23, 2024, 06:22:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #821 7/13/09 - 7/28/09  (Read 438200 times)
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #980 on: July 24, 2009, 11:57:00 PM »

Hi TM...
My bride and I are in Mn visiting my oldest daughter over the weekend. signed up a couple months ago to run with her in a 10 mile race tomorrow (WTH was I thinking).
I want to know what Rob knows......but I'll be patient...as long as we know by the end of the 10 miler...
Ok..I'm not all that patient.....
cajun miracle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #981 on: July 24, 2009, 11:58:25 PM »

Sooooo, where's everyone tonight? I waited last night for the great earthquake & it never happened. WHY?
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #982 on: July 25, 2009, 12:02:55 AM »

Hi TM...
My bride and I are in Mn visiting my oldest daughter over the weekend. signed up a couple months ago to run with her in a 10 mile race tomorrow (WTH was I thinking).
I want to know what Rob knows......but I'll be patient...as long as we know by the end of the 10 miler...

Good luck tomorrow billb!  YOU CAN DO IT!!!!   

I want to know too....now would really be nice!   

Can you tell how patient I am?    Monkey Devil!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #983 on: July 25, 2009, 12:07:30 AM »

Sooooo, where's everyone tonight? I waited last night for the great earthquake & it never happened. WHY?

Hi cajun miracle! 

My understanding is that Rob is not the one compiling the information...he just knows a bit about it and that's why he gave us the hints.  I don't think all the work is finished, and that's probably why nothing has been posted yet.

JMO   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

cajun miracle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #984 on: July 25, 2009, 12:07:42 AM »

Hi TM...

Billb, Good luck and kick Ass!
Texasmom, I want to know too!!!!!!!!!!!
cajun miracle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #985 on: July 25, 2009, 12:08:50 AM »

Hi cajun miracle! 

My understanding is that Rob is not the one compiling the information...he just knows a bit about it and that's why he gave us the hints.  I don't think all the work is finished, and that's probably why nothing has been posted yet.

JMO   

Thanks and have a great weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #986 on: July 25, 2009, 12:12:43 AM »

I hope you have a good weekend too cajun miracle!   

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #987 on: July 25, 2009, 12:13:54 AM »

Good Night Mere!  an angelic monkey

I think billb will be here soon....just a feeling! 
Hotping, TM, wreck, Kermit The Frog....I mean KTF....and all the rest of you good Monkeys...
You guys/gals are killing me with laughter!!
My detox is complete..no more stacking for me ..I think
I'm loving it when the cage is hopping too!
I have HOPE.....that the house of cards is collapsing...if it takes outing the cover up crew and the minion followers..so be it.
Justice for Natalee is right around the corner...I know this, because Monkeys will be here when it happens....

BillB.. Hope you are about done recovering from the trip?Spoke with Ned Butty and he is very proud of you comin down outta the rafter's!Great to hear from ya BillB!Hey Bill.Ya hear Wreck's got an embroidered chair for the Night Crew?
embroidered chair for the Night Crew?
I want one of those...
Wreck has done the time...he deserves it!
Monkey Devil!   KTF said we needed a "Night Crew" tatoo  -- I commented that it is usually my empty chair watching the computer scren late at night! I told him I should have my chair embroidered with the the "night Crew" seal!! 

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #988 on: July 25, 2009, 12:18:07 AM »

Hi TM...

Here's the deal. I'm running with my daughter and her boyfriend....they are 23 and 22.....they hope to finish in 90 minutes...I'll be done in 60 - 65 minutes...at 60 years old.....Yet they don't understand I can do that because of the hard work I've put in over the last 30 years....they will eventually understand that commitment and hard work is the way to succeed...
Moral of the story for aruba.......we are here. we are not gong away....Justice for Natalee is the only way ot for aruba....get used to it! Dumba$$es, they are....
As far as patients...we are the same...If we were doctors......patience should be VERY Scarrrreeeeeddd....
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #989 on: July 25, 2009, 12:21:35 AM »

Hi TM...

Here's the deal. I'm running with my daughter and her boyfriend....they are 23 and 22.....they hope to finish in 90 minutes...I'll be done in 60 - 65 minutes...at 60 years old.....Yet they don't understand I can do that because of the hard work I've put in over the last 30 years....they will eventually understand that commitment and hard work is the way to succeed...
Moral of the story for aruba.......we are here. we are not gong away....Justice for Natalee is the only way out for aruba....get used to it! Dumba$$es, they are....
As far as patients...we are the same...If we were doctors......patience should be VERY Scarrrreeeeeddd....

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #990 on: July 25, 2009, 12:25:25 AM »

Hi TM...

Billb, Good luck and kick Ass!
Texasmom, I want to know too!!!!!!!!!!!
cajun miracle...Thanks...We are moments away for Justice For Natalee....
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #991 on: July 25, 2009, 12:29:19 AM »

Good Night Good Monkeys...I'm off to the races......
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #992 on: July 25, 2009, 12:32:28 AM »

Hi TM...

Moral of the story for aruba.......we are here. we are not gong away....Justice for Natalee is the only way ot for aruba....get used to it! Dumba$$es, they are....

Wow billb!  It's great that you have worked that hard and taken care of yourself, and I know that the family will be proud of you tomorrow!  We will be proud too.....listen closely and you'll hear the Monkey's cheering you on!!!!!     I'm not in good enough shape to run a 10 miler myself...   But I'm determined to never give up for Natalee and her family, so I'll be here for as long as it takes!

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #993 on: July 25, 2009, 12:33:16 AM »

10 miles in 60-65 minutes????????????????? I'm certainly impressed! Good luck tomorow!! 

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #994 on: July 25, 2009, 12:34:18 AM »

Good night and Good luck tomorrow billb!   

cajun miracle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #995 on: July 25, 2009, 12:35:23 AM »

Hey Billb, You're a young dude and will do just fine. So proud of your efforts. Try not to scare everyone since you are a monkey.   
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #996 on: July 25, 2009, 12:39:37 AM »

Hey Billb, You're a young dude and will do just fine. So proud of your efforts. Try not to scare everyone since you are a monkey.   

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #997 on: July 25, 2009, 01:22:57 AM »

Hi TM...

Good Luck billb!All the Monkey's will be rootin ya on!Yes.Wreck deserves more then an embroidered chair...

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #998 on: July 25, 2009, 01:55:15 AM »

http://www.coolaruba.com/component/option,com_gallery2/Itemid,28/?g2_itemId=1032079

Sr Frogs,Mambo Jambo & Chino Latino 22Juli / Sr Frogs With Ed Hardy Models (151).JPG Sr Frogs With Ed Hardy Models (151).

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #999 on: July 25, 2009, 02:01:44 AM »

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY

GOODNIGHT TM & GOD BLESS

KEEPTHEFAITH

an angelic monkey

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.