March 29, 2024, 01:35:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #821 7/13/09 - 7/28/09  (Read 436540 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #120 on: July 18, 2009, 08:01:55 PM »

I will carry on if this missing piece of the puzzle is not revealed ... however the emerging picture is not complete.

Help please!

Janet

++++++++++

DECEMBER 6, 2008

SS
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #782 12/5/08 -
« Reply #697 on: December 06, 2008, 03:26:15 PM »

I have pretty much been a believer that Natalee was buried on land, but after Kyle's calculations, I don't think so anymore.  Kyle is a trained oceanographer and he has been taught how to make those calculations of objects on the ocean floor.  Kyle's calculations are actually the first piece of scientific data that we have after three and a half years ...

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4209.msg569178#msg569178

JANUARY 26, 2009

SS
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #795 1/23/09 -
« Reply #508 on: January 26, 2009, 11:00:46 PM »

I don't believe Natalee was in the cage.  I have believed for a long time that Natalee was put in a cemetery ....

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4434.msg646440#msg646440
« Last Edit: July 18, 2009, 08:21:27 PM by San » Logged

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #121 on: July 18, 2009, 08:15:34 PM »

Mods ... please edit above post

JANUARY 26, 2008 S/B 2009

Thanks

Janet

{Fixed = San}
« Last Edit: July 18, 2009, 08:22:02 PM by San » Logged

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #122 on: July 18, 2009, 10:14:15 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_59755.php

Google translation:

Central Bank tightened control finance

18 Jul, 2009, 13:38 (GMT -04:00)

Email this article
  Print this article

ORANGE CITY - While the impact of the global crisis in the financial sector here is still limited, the Centrale Bank Aruba (CBA) seek tighter control for an honest and stable financial system. If the Bank wants to expand its oversight to other sectors for domestic and foreign investment to better protection.

Recently, the Government has the green light to on (electronic) stock exchanges to monitor. It now needs only to be regulated by law. This year, CBA also make proposals for the regulation of collective investment funds and investment advisers.

The Bank has its policy for the admission of further credit tightening. This to the solvency of the banking authorities. The main condition is that only strong institutions with a solid reputation in the "fully consolidated" supervision, be admitted as a major shareholder of a credit institution established in Aruba.

To protect the smaller, local investors, investment institutions now finally required investment amounts to 1 million florin to report. Until then was that amount at 100,000 florin. CBA advocated for years for the construction of this amount, which the law on credit institutions (LTK) for should be adjusted. Early this year, this is up to date with the Stanford scandal. Stanford office in Aruba was not under the control of the Central Bank to a formal representation of the Antiqua-based investment bank. CBA said to have been concerned about the practices of this establishment. Because Stanford Aruba in discussions with the Bank said no deposits of a tonne florin to accept the Bank could do little. Later it became known that the victims often in Aruba for the 100,000 florin had invested. The lawyer for a group of victims, however, that the Bank has dropped a stitch in the surveillance and it would also make them liable.

Money Laundering
On February 5, three important laws changed, so notify the Bank Thursday during the presentations of its figures. As previously mentioned the law on credit institutions (LTK), but also the insurance supervision law (LTV) and of monitoring money transaction companies (LTG). The changes consist primarily of the inclusion of new articles that CBA "unless the explicit power" to get the money laundering and financing of terrorism. It can also now oppose the appointment of an external auditor and the Bank may impose administrative sanctions extend to infringement of the law LTK and LTV.
On the same date was also the law overseeing the trust offices of power. CBA is therefore the authority to grant permits trust offices.

Interest
As announced earlier this year wants CBA in respect of monetary policy to a restrictive policy on the quantitative growth of loans to more market-oriented monetary policy. The market-oriented policy focuses more on cash reserves and liquidity requirements for banks. The Bank will re-deposit certificates to affect liquidity. With such flexible instruments hopes the Bank more quickly to developments in the financial sector and the economy in total to respond.

Bank President Jane Semeleer said that CBA is aware that there are many questions and concerns about interest rates that consumers will be charged. At present, the Bank lacks sufficient tools to make an effective influence on exercise, says Semeleer. This is the limited number of banks and high operating costs, given that the market is relatively small. CBA said a "gradual decline in the rate package" to see. But on other hand, the interest on deposits also declined, the President of the Central Bank of Aruba.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #123 on: July 18, 2009, 10:16:56 PM »

Aruba
http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_59752.php

Google translation:

Central Bank gold sales yet

18 Jul, 2009, 13:35 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - The Central Bank Aruba (CBA) is a part of its gold reserve sales. The sale of gold produced a loss of 55 million florin, but according to bank president Jane Semeleer the losses within the limits that the Bank remained almost immediately bought back gold.

This ensured that the revaluation reserve of CBA fell, to 100 million florin. The price of gold, as emphasized Semeleer, remained the same and the size of the gold reserve.

The Central Bank has put an end to the losses of recent years that they suffered by the controversial gold dollar contract option in the nineties by the government-Eman was completed. There was a fixed price of 376 dollars per troy ounce, so that in a further fall in gold price, the Bank would suffer no loss. It was also agreed that if the gold price would increase the profit to the banker, now Barclays Capital Bank went. The gold price rose in recent years, however strong, to nearly double, making millions of CBA misliep fl.
CBA, in its 2007 annual report that it intends to include the contract and the debt of almost 90 million florin in cash or by solving some of the gold to sell. The latter is done, despite the government had a different view direction. Prime Minister Nelson Oduber (MEP) and Finance Minister Nilo Swaen revealed last July that Aruba has "absolutely" no intention to sell the gold. Swaen said that the decision is the responsibility of CBA.

The Central Bank closed last year, still with a profit of 14, 4 million florin. That was 2 million florin lower than in 2007. According to the Bank was that the decrease in the total gross revenue to 29.2 million florin. This was mainly due to a decline in interest rates on international money and capital markets. CBA's balance sheet was further dramatically increased by 49.8 percent to 1.276 billion florin. This growth was mainly due to the increase in foreign reserve and the revaluation of gold reserves.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #124 on: July 18, 2009, 10:22:40 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_59751.php

Google translation:

Aruba

Waste Parkietenbos started

18 Jul, 2009, 13:32 (GMT -04:00)

Environment Minister Booshi Weaver looks on while a little girl the ceremonial button during the official commissioning of the waste treatment plant in Parkietenbos.
ORANGE CITY - The new waste treatment plant at yesterday afternoon Parkietenbos is officially put into service. In the presence of the State President, Parliament and MEP-MEP-hundred supporters at the open bar did Serlimar Director Patricio Nicholas, Mark Brown, CEO of contractor Bouldin & Lawson and Minister of Environment Booshi Wever (MEP) speeches. A speech by Prime Minister Nelson Oduber was also planned, but the prime minister was prevented. Brown indicated that Aruba world leadership with the largest waste treatment facility of its kind. "Meanwhile, three other islands in our Wastewater Away reported for the same plant, but which are now three years behind you."

'Fuel'
Minister Booshi Wever in turn took the opportunity to campaign by the opposition and related media and organizations to accuse the project systematically worked against them. The pressure him personally several times almost to have moved in the towel to throw. "But they saw that their hatred and bad intentions is the fuel for us to continue this project and eventually establish themselves," said the minister, who, despite that the party was bitter sounded during his speech. Weaver apologized on behalf of the government to the people of Simeon Antonio, Barcadera and Mahuma for all years in which you have lived unhealthy conditions. " "But without the dump Aruba had not known about rapid economic development." Wever said that with Bouldin & Lawson and possibly new partners looking to expand the facilities and the possible production of alternative fuels and building materials from the fluff that the waste is created. He also promised the residents that "the brown-gray hills in the area will make place for grass hills and the coast near Barcadera back clean. In the same breath he said that the port "will soon come and that this environment will be very important for the economy of the island. After the speeches, there were plenty of snacks and beer for all guests and, from behind a cordon, looking at the waste treatment plant. In addition to the dump, the path of Barcadera off and gave the band Tsunami and Le Groove performances until the evening ten hours.

Controversial
The dump project from the beginning been plagued by delays, lawsuits and controversy. The procurement project at Bouldin & Lawson was controversial. Critics and opposition parties found it was very remarkable that B & L during the initial tender for the project as worst and eventually qualified as a 'best' from the bus came. In December last year, the political party in possession of RED material evidence to suggest that Minister Wever, in connection with the dump project, may have committed criminal offenses. The Public Ministry was asked to start a criminal investigation and let them know in any case the material first analyze and then decide whether an investigation is needed. During the construction of the project ran the wire between B & L and subcontractor Icon. B & L would be the contract with Icon Icon unjustified early termination and have now more than eight tonnes pay overdue contract money to the local contractor. B & L does not agree and has brought an appeal, the decision on July 22 is.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #125 on: July 18, 2009, 10:26:23 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_59750.php

Google translation:

Aruba

Nuisance chollers

18 Jul, 2009, 13:31 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - Thursday police had their hands full with many tramps who are in or around the center of the city misdroegen. Thus, half naked choller, at a jeweler in the Henry Street on the sidewalk to snore. Agents roused the sleeper and then drove him away. At Orange City Laundry, the renowned choller Amaya 'annoying to do it' were. Amaya was however that the police came out and chose the hazenpad, before the gendarme's could be. Agents searched some in the neighborhood, but found her no more. Beauty made even more reports of theft by a stray. The owner told officers that a stray inside was stepped on, some stuff away and had gegrist quickly went out the door. Declaration was the owner does not do 'because the chollers always do. " The parliament building was the same morning a drunk tramp his intoxication to sleep. Agents have taken him to the office, where he died in a cell able to sleep more difficult and no one could fall. In the near Tanki Leendert agents saw a tramp with a television run. The TV Saturday 'wrapped in clothing but was clearly identifiable. The choller, the agents quickly in the hole and let the TV and then ran off. The police have seized the television and the agency put down North. The owner may opt out of this report to the unit to retrieve.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #126 on: July 18, 2009, 10:34:54 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_59749.php

Aruba

'Positive and decisive "

18 Jul, 2009, 13:27 (GMT -04:00)

Cherry Fresh MEP candidate John Francis Jacobs behind his desk at the Aruba Tourism Authority.

ORANGE CITY - "I am a leader." Fully self-confidence and enthusiasm John Francis Jacobs is credited to the policy. Jacobs, who works at the Aruba Tourism Authority (ATA), where he is mainly involved in promotion and marketing, is now on the kieslijst of MEP. With forty years experience as a musician and more than sixteen years in the toerismevak think Jacobs' many to contribute. His reputation in the community will help him in his campaign.

by Alex Laclé

"I wanted years ago on the kieslijst but that was not caused by personal circumstances. I was not ready. "Jacobs is already small to involved in politics. "Actually, now I have my whole life in politics. It started about 37 years ago with my father who was very active. He was not on the kieslijst but worked together with Casper Boekhoudt. When MEP began Betico Nel Oduber and Croes was my father involved. "As a small boy went Jacobs often with his father. He recalls a conversation with Nel. "I was about 15 years old and when I spoke with Nel Oduber that I like to wish list. He told me that I still had to wait, "Jacobs with a musing smile. With great certainty and with the approval of his parents, he wrote a while back, the party also Nelson Oduber, with the desire to be a politician on the list of MEP. Unfortunately the father of Francis died before the good news was that he was on the list in the yellow lot is accepted. Although he is very sorry that his father is not more to this face, Jacobs believes that his father from the Heavenly Kingdom 'proud of him looking down. "

90,000 friends
As expert in the field of tourism, Aruban history, nature and music would help Jacobs Aruban tourism and culture intertwined with each other. The campaign Jacobs therefore focuses mainly these points. "Many people talk about tourism, but nobody talks about culture, the people. We try to sell the island, but we have our culture, our people sell. "Jacobs has also contributed to the new ATA campaign'90 .000 with Friends You have not yet." Indeed, he is also one of the poster people. For example, in his role as musician shown in the official directory of ATA Aruba as one of the 90,000 friends. This campaign is very focused on people and culture. "I am one of the faces, one of the people of the island. Everybody knows me. I'm so popular. "

Because of his long music career, Jacobs development in the tourism country. "I got it yesterday and today tourism seen. I have five years have played in the Basiruti hotel and the Radisson when the network on the island. "Then he got the chance in addition to the music at the Aruba Tourism Authority to work, Jacobs seized the opportunity with both hands on. "They swung the door open for me and I jumped inside." He started with database work and then he gestroomd to public relations. Now he tries to work with ATA to his political campaign. Actually, he would qualify for Special Exemption from Service. "But I work as usual." His campaign after working hours. "Then I come to the people at home. Most people work still daytime. So I can better evening come. But not if there's novela (soap operas, red) on TV, then the angry women "grinnikt Jacobs.

Together with his team of 16, 17 persons to carry out campaign. One of the main messages that people want to give Jacobs cooperation. "Now is the time to work together. It does not matter what party you are, what religion you have or what color. It is a small island, we must do together. "Moreover, he does, that MEP will not want to govern with another party. "Cooperation is good, but if we want to govern, then it does not work with another small party there. We have in the past to see. That is not good. "The cooperation that Jacobs mean is between people, businesses and institutions.

Tattooing
The country Aruba Jacobs goes literally to the heart. Although he says are against tattoos, he is persuaded to take it one at left, above his heart, to continue. "But only because Aruba was", he stressed. The tattoo shows the island in the sea, with a setting sun in the background. On the island you see rocks, cactus and a characteristic dividiviboom.

Campaign
The kieslijst of MEP is not yet published and Jacobs do not know what position he ends up. It seems that not very important. However, he would like in parliament but is itself not yet ripe for a ministerial post. "I want to work close to the minister." The financing of his campaign is done by Jacobs. "Everything is paid events. I organize music events with friends, my son and me to act. Sometimes I ask for such an event has a small contribution, other times I earn money with the bar and eat. "Jacobs says no money from the partijkas to receive for his political campaign and no money for companies to accept. The slogan for his campaign Jacobs is Dicidido positivo y 'or' positive and decisive. "

Portfolio
John Francis Jacobs was in 1963 in Tanki Flip born as the son of Maximiano Jacobs, better known as Max, and There Sita 'Chita' Dijkhof. Divorced father of three treasures' Franc Ella (22), John Francis (18) and Celiandra (12). He did mavo, then studied English at Xavier University and received a Public Relations diploma. Francis is the youngest of the family with two older sisters, Hortencia Esmeralda Tromp-Jacobs or Tanchi Esmey as they caress mentioned and Maria Genoveva 'Omaira' Cruz-Jacobs. While not poor, Jacobs had the boy not growing as wide. However, there was always enough love. For each other, but also for music. Max Jacobs, now deceased, was a singer and musician on the Steelband. His love for music brought him over to his youngest child. Since four-year-old Francis has been Steelband and his fifth, he played for the first time during Carnival as part of the group Tanki Flip Steelband. The love that his father wore on, Jacobs has in turn passed to his children. To the proud daddy of them all sing and play is still more music.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #127 on: July 18, 2009, 11:12:23 PM »

Mods ... please edit above post

JANUARY 26, 2008 S/B 2009

Thanks

Janet

{Fixed = San}

Thanks San

Good Night Monkeys

Janet
8:10 PM PT

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #128 on: July 18, 2009, 11:14:45 PM »

Good night Janet!   

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #129 on: July 18, 2009, 11:23:52 PM »

I will carry on if this missing piece of the puzzle is not revealed ... however the emerging picture is not complete.

Help please!

Janet

++++++++++

DECEMBER 6, 2008

SS

I have pretty much been a believer that Natalee was buried on land, but after Kyle's calculations, I don't think so anymore.  Kyle is a trained oceanographer and he has been taught how to make those calculations of objects on the ocean floor.  Kyle's calculations are actually the first piece of scientific data that we have after three and a half years ...

JANUARY 26, 2009

SS

I don't believe Natalee was in the cage.  I have believed for a long time that Natalee was put in a cemetery ....

The way that I remember.....SS did have it all figured out.  Then she disappeared for a week.(when she joined C&G)
When she came back she said that she had been ill.
She then became like a different person.....mean and hateful...I had not seen that side of her before.
Then she posted all of that stuff about Kermit.
Maybe it was a different person?

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #130 on: July 18, 2009, 11:46:58 PM »

7/18/09 Bondia Page 2

http://www.bondia.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=4664&Itemid=1

Papiamentu translation:

eugene lampe condena at 18 year of jail for triple asesinato cruel of his family

saturday, 18 july 2009

oranjestad – judge yesterday morning owing to give one splicacion amplio of his sentencia y also owing to beat on finger of gobierno mustrando cu door cu gobierno not owing to percura for have one instancia cu can deal personanan cu problem mental as eugene lampe, gobierno have to abide the consecuencia. redactor of casonan of corte, in form exclusivo owing to publica some month happen one interview haci cu advocate mr. chris lejuez on the asunto here, caminda mr. chris lejuez owing to show cu for of 1994 have rapport work on one situation cu owing to arrive of happen at antiyas dutch, caminda inhustamente owing to close one person for asesinato siendo cu the person was abide of problem mental.

for of the time ey, till cu now nothing owing to wordo haci y mr. chris lejuez owing to haci one apelacion at gobierno for haci algo caminda have to crea the espacio in ley cu is haci possible for give tratamento at personanan cu is abide of problem mental cu is haci they self culpable at crimen hororoso as eugene lampe.

yesterday morning judge owing to menciona in his sentencia cu fiscal owing to beat alarma for cu the situation cu not have instancia for deal personanan cu problem mental, but the realidad is cu mr. chris lejuez, by good morning aruba, owing to beat alarma lunanan anterior cu fiscal owing to trece this front.

owing to planea asesinato cruel

yesterday morning can owing to see one eugene lampe completamente various cu thing owing to see at comienso of the caso or as cu past owing to recupera enough. judge is achieve legalmente prove cu day 4 of april 2008, eugene lampe owing to asesina his father, his brother man y his mother.

judge owing to show cu eugene lampe behind another y cu pausa owing to maltrata all three person cu one beam at cabez cu consecuencia cu they owing to die. judge owing to follow tell cu during tratamento of the caso owing to leave at cla cu had tension in family door cu the parents of eugene lampe wanted owing to place under curatela door cu eugene lampe is adicto at marihuana. besides the parents wanted owing to stop the mature cu eugene wanted owing to sell one cas. one day first cu the lamentable incidente, eugene owing to achieve know cu the have to present in corte for wordo poni under curatela. past owing to calling notary for achieve informacion caminda past owing to wordo informa cu this is haci cu the proceso of bendemento of cas also is stop. this owing to hinca eugene lampe in the estado mental cronico schizophrenia paranoid.

his next day past owing to kill his father cu one beam cu had prepara pafo in cura of cas. past owing to haci this after of one discusion cu the father y at instant cu the father was pafo is preparando all cos for bbq. after of owing to kill his father, eugene owing to sconde the curpa of his father y owing to bay in camber y owing to kill his brother man cu was sleep in camber. after eugene owing to trece the curpa of his father in camber of the brother man. hour his mother owing to arrive cas the mother owing to achieve his casa y his son dead in camber y the same instant owing to wordo ataca y kill for eugene.

judge is achieve cu all this is indica cu eugene had planea for kill the personanan. judge owing to follow tell cu in the time cu owing to happen among the asesinato of the father y the asesinato of the mother had sufficient time for eugene owing to think. past owing to show cu advocate mr. chris lejuez owing to trece front cu door of the problem mental not can talk of premedita y cu have to achieve eugene not responsible. judge not owing to acepta this. judge owing to tell cu the is follow the conclusion of pieter baan centrum cu owing to show cu eugene for one cierto degree is responsible for his actonan.

judge owing to follow tell cu owing to base of the questions haci at pieter baan centrum, the expertonan owing to show cu eugene have problem mental but cu eugene during cu the was haci the asesinatonan can owing to realisa kico the was haci.

great part not responsible

judge at dado instant was contradeci his self in his sentencia. in one part the is considera eugene culpable of triple asesinato y is rechaza the ponencia of advocate mr. chris lejuez cu eugene do not responsible y of another near is tell cu for great part eugene do not responsible. judge is show cu for of the investigacion haci for are of expertonan at pieter baan centrum can constata cu eugene for one cierto degree is responsible for his actonan. judge owing to show cu after of owing to listen the psychiater cu is deal eugene, owing to go back haci more question at pieter baan centrum. judge owing to achieve carta of contesta y is bay behind pieter baan centrum cu eugene for great part do not responsible for his actonan. sinembargo judge is achieve cu for cierto degree eugene is responsible for asesina his family. judge owing to show cu psychiater his conclusion have another influencia in the caso because judge is as at cuenta cu the psychiater is esun cu is deal eugene.

judge is achieve cu pieter baan centrum corectamente owing to arrive at the conclusion cu in great part eugene not was responsible.

rechaza life largo in jail

judge is achieve cu thing owing to happen at the cas at macuarima was one drama espantoso caminda at one form much cruel, eugene owing to asesina his family y after wanted owing to burn they. judge owing to show cu asesinato is the delito more earnest cu is existi. in the caso here eugene owing to comete three asesinato. past owing to show cu during tratamento of the caso, eugene not owing to show lamento for thing past owing to haci but is talk only of his problem mental. judge owing to tell cu the is as cuenta cu for great part eugene do not responsible for his actonan.

gobierno abide consecuencia

judge owing to follow tell cu the expertonan of pieter baan centrum owing to show cu at the netherlands for one caso so, they will owing to conseha corte for place eugene at disposicion of gobierno y under tratamento compulsory. judge owing to remarca cu aruba not conoce this y judge have only the posiblidad for castigo of jail. past owing to show cu fiscal owing to beat alarma in direccion of gobierno cu aruba not conoce place one person at disposicion of gobierno y mucho less not have one instancia for deal personanan cu problem mental as eugene y cu this is haci cu have to close eugene in kia caminda the will have to achieve tratamento. fiscal owing to exigi life largo in jail mirando the seriedad of the delito y cu the chens cu eugene will haci algo so again tey. judge owing to tell cu the not can follow fiscal his sharp of view cu door of not have medio available for place eugene at disposicion of gobierno y one lugar for her achieve the tratamento necesario, owing to dicidi of impone life largo. castigo of jail do not one alternative of place at disposicion, so judge owing to remarca.

the mature cu for great part not have to place eugene responsible for his actonan, life largo of jail do not at his lugar. judge owing to tell cu the is as cuenta cu interest of people. sinembargo, gobierno door of not percura of place instancia disponible, have to abide the consecuencianan.

castigo

judge is achieve cu have to impone castigo of jail for eugene. past owing to tell cu mr. chris lejuez owing to menciona articulo 3 of evrm (derechonan humano) cu is indica cu not can close eugene in kia y cu have to busca another lugar for close eugene for tratamento. judge show cu is ministerio publico is encarga cu the part here but the mature cu door cu aruba not can place eugene at disposicion of gobierno, not can mande the netherlands niether for yonder the wordo deal for his problem mental.

at kia, actualmente eugene is close in one part separa y cu the is see all day television y is play weganan. judge owing to tell cu despite cu the seramento do not adecua but the do not inhumano. besides eugene is achieve tratamento of psychiater in kia. judge owing to condena eugene at 18 anja of jail kitando the time cu already end the is close in kia. redactor of casonan of corte, in combersacion cu mr. chris lejuez can owing to compronde cu the castigo here is nifica cu eugene will have to sit, if the comporta his self, 12 anja of jail.

the chens is existi cu tanto of part of ministerio publico because; of part of mr. chris lejuez will can apela the sentencia. both faction have one period of 2 week for haci this. time will have to show if caso asesinato cruel at macuarima will wordo deal in corte superior or not. come across

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #131 on: July 18, 2009, 11:51:13 PM »

Help please!

Janet

++++++++++

DECEMBER 6, 2008

SS

JANUARY 26, 2009

SS

The way that I remember.....SS did have it all figured out.  Then she disappeared for a week.(when she joined C&G)
When she came back she said that she had been ill.
She then became like a different person.....mean and hateful...I had not seen that side of her before.
Then she posted all of that stuff about Kermit.
Maybe it was a different person?

I believe the same person returned but ... that same person had been influenced to negate all she had upheld in regards to Kyle Kingman's posts encompassing the John Silvetti betrayal encompassing the trap.

I am letting this topic go "for now" and ... concentrating on what is known.  I have been sidetracked for the past couple of weeks ... the Liindsey Baum case and ... a family wedding.  I am once again focused.

However ... I know the issue will again rear it's ugly head.  In God's timing ... the truth will be revealed ... the truth pertaining to WHO convinced SS to do a flip flop and ... embraced John Silvetti and the enemy's contention that nothing case related was in the trap and ...  again  embraced "CAPS" the distractor.

I have been sidetracked for the past couple of weeks ... the Liindsey Baum case and ... a family wedding.  However ... I am once again focused on this Persistence saga and ... I do believe it will not be long until completion.  An anticipated document has turned into a mini book.

Thanks for responding Magnolia.

Janet
8:45 PM PT

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #132 on: July 19, 2009, 01:52:59 AM »

Truth & Justice for Natalee!

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #133 on: July 19, 2009, 09:20:05 AM »

SS even had CAPS' role as a distrator in the Persistence saga all figured out.  This woman had an amazing ability to perfectly comprehended the entire picture almost immediately following the revelation of Kyle Kingman's own words.

Janet

++++++++

SS
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #775 11/16/08 thru
on: November 17, 2008, 08:32:15 PM

Monkeys - Kyle said that he discovered the trap on the screen very early Christmas morning.  That's when Tim said  "it looks like a skull".  The contents of the trap were cleaned on January 7th.  Persistence continued to use side scan sonor to map the ocean floor well into February.  Now how could they justify all of those extra weeks of searching for a missing American woman if they had already found her in the beginning of January?  They also needed to get our focus off of Persistence and the ocean search.  Viola!  Caps enters the picture to tell us about Manserat Pond.  The picture of the cage was never supposed to be released and I'm sure that caused big trouble.  All of the evidence disappeared.  The fabric sent to Quantico wasn't Natalee's blouse.  There wasn't anything else in the cage - it was just a coconut or a piece of coral.  Back to the ocean search for Peristence so that they could continue with the grids and their non profit search.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4129.msg546635#msg546635

... and not only did SS have CAPS role as distractor figured out ... she also had John Silvetti's self-serving motives figured out ... self-serving motives that dictated betraying of Natalee Holloway and her family.  SS was a believer in Kyle Kingman's own words.

What is the persuasion or the other side of the Persistence story that our prodical Monkeys have embraced?

What is the persuasion or the other side of the Persistence story that Tim Miller and Dave Holloway have embraced?

Janet

++++++

SS
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #781 12/3/08 -
« Reply #156 on: December 04, 2008, 02:08:35 AM »

1.  Silvetti's businesses were in trouble.  He wanted to start new businesses with oil and an oil pipeline from Aruba to Chavez in Colombia.  He needed money.

2.  He illegally sold off his shares of stock and that is why the SEC is after him.

3.  Before he started his new oil business, he needed to have a geological scan of the ocean floor.  Doing those scans costs lots of money.

4.  He agreed to volunteer his ship, crew, and equipment to search for a missing American woman in the same area.  He scans the ocean floor looking for Natalee, but really he's doing oil work.

5.  Most of his expenses for the Persistence search were written off on his corporate tax returns because it was charity work and a donation that he was doing.  By looking for Natalee, he was able to map the ocean for free.

6.  Natalee was found in the end of December.  Oh no, what can he do?  He can't keep mapping the ocean floor for free because he just found the missing American woman.  So, the trap contents were turned over to ALE, nothing was ever in that trap. and he continued to search for Natalee and map for oil for another 6 to 8 weeks -at very little expense to himself.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4186.msg565794;topicseen#msg565794

TIM MILLER AND DAVE HOLLOWAY

Debbie
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #820 6/10/09 -
« Reply #598 on: June 18, 2009, 11:29:24 PM »

Louis, John, Tim and Dave are trying to get the funds to complete the search on the targets.... they are working together.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5127.msg845027#msg845027

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #134 on: July 19, 2009, 09:23:44 AM »

I know I said I was going to drop the topic "for now" but ... I lied.

I could not sleep so .. I decided rather than tossing and turning ... I would put this time with no distractions to good use.

Good Morning Monkeys!

Janet
6:20 AM PT

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #135 on: July 19, 2009, 10:17:31 AM »

Prior to Kyle Kingman's own words ever becoming an issue ... MumInOhio began having her doubts about CAPS and ... made a stand by questioning his flawed research ... discrepancies ... changing theories and ... overall distraction.  Then suddenly Mum backtracked.  I requested an explanation for the flip flop and ... was respectfully told that she was not ready to share.

What does it take to be deemed worthy to be among the "informed"?

Janet

+++++

MUMINOHIO - MAY, 2008

MumInOhio
Re: SHANGO/SIMIAN - who are they and what did they know? #3
« Reply #1412 on: May 06, 2008, 01:59:31 PM
»

SS...I have read that as well...I have also read where he said it was other apartments, Dutch owned and not the Matty apartments. I am not going to go back to the first thread and find Cap's posts as I questioned him more than a couple of times as to why he changed his mind and he never answered!

He also didn't respond as to why he told me no to the Ind/Lion's Den in the first thread.

All that being said...he hasn't backed up his posts...just because Caps said it, doesn't make it so!

I am sorry I don't mean to upset you, but you can post Caps posts forever and I will just keep telling you what he said previously.

I still want to know why he changed from the other apartments to the Matty and he will not answer!!!!!

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2787.msg379364#msg379364

MumInOhio
« Reply #1424 on: May 06, 2008, 02:41:59 PM »

SS…let me ask you one question…

If I post the Freddy Zedan owns the Indo/Lion’s Den are you going to just take my word for it?

Caps posts that the Kalpoes - the father or the stepfather, he never did answer which one, according to a girl there, now own it!

You can certainly take what Caps says without questions, but I will not. So please do not repost Caps post to me....Show me the proof!

I have read everyone of Cap’s post at least three times…each day I type out an index…you would be very surprised what you see on the third read.

All I am trying to say is what you are posting from Caps is not what he said in January!

I am 99% sure as to why he switched to the Indo apartments…the answer is in one of your last few posts…and I will leave it at that!

And yes Lala’s…I am extremely frustrated…seems we have involved just about everyone on Aruba…new names are dropped every week.…I never see Joran’s name in this thread anymore!!!!!

And everytime Caps appears we have more questions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

COLUMBO has a word for that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2787.msg379383#msg379383

MumInOhio
« Reply #1440 on: May 06, 2008, 06:42:17 PM »

Guess we will have to agree to disagree. I don't have to give him the benefit of the doubt just because he's Caps

All I see is a whole lot of new names and misinformation and very few facts...Giovanni, Deutekom, Bulo, Freddy that doesn't exist, odd-bods living at the kalpoes address, list of names that don't match the phone book...

Yes, something is going on at that pond, and we are still dealing with Aruba. I'm in total agreement with Lala's on this one, nothing will come of the pond.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2787.msg379502#msg379502

MumInOhio
« Reply #1450 on: May 06, 2008, 07:32:02 PM »

SS...A simple question as to if Deutekom was a Judge should have been answered 150 pages ago....so should the reason for him going back to the Indo/Lion's Den after he told me no to there. these are simple questions and both merit an answer!

I can't buy Cap's Dirty Hand Deutekom, because how he got to him was flawed. If he is not a Judge he wouldn't have been on that list. It is as simple as that!

There are more questions now than when Caps first started posting!

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2787.msg379518#msg379518

MumInOhio
« Reply #1456 on: May 06, 2008, 11:11:21 PM »

Well I guess we are all frustrated today!

I attempted to explain to Caps at least 3 times the Judges list, and as one who tries to answer other poster’s questions, and acknowledge their posts I expected an answer on at least one of those occasions! If you have read my posts you would know that I have acknowledged that Deutekom may be a ‘Dirty Hand’ , just questioning the way he got there.

You can check my posts for this morning and see that I try to ‘share’ what I know! Have a look and see if my answer to another poster was even acknowledged!

I guess in your opinion it is OK for Caps to fire of all these questions at us, but he is not obligated to answer ours. Most of my questions to him have been about posts he has made and names like Bulo’s that we have never heard of. I have asked very few about things I am researching.

I have not asked any more from Caps than I would have asked from any other poster…back up your posts! BS on putting him in any sort of position! Not to the questions I have asked anyways.

Yes there are other theories on this thread, and I for one am sick and tired of having only one jammed down my throat.

I have read Caps posts many times and it is up to me if I go along with everything or anything he says.  Maybe it might help some if you let Caps know that it is creating problems by him dropping names with no other info….it would help a lot and certainly save some of us a lot of time….

JMHO

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2787.msg379582#msg379582

MumInOhio
« Reply #1459 on: May 06, 2008, 11:33:41 PM »

... as you said this is a discussion forum and I have reason to question things in Caps posts! Most times when I have done so I do not receive an answer or if I do it is the post of Caps I am referring to posted back to me. Sorry … to me that is not discussion.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2787.msg379591#msg379591

MumInOhio
« Reply #1467 on: May 07, 2008, 08:06:50 AM »

SS...Caps started posting in the NAH thread around mid-January. Klaas explained at the time that he had been posting on the front page previously. After 4 or 5 days Caps started posting in the Shango thread. This would have been way back in the first thread.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2787.msg379694#msg379694

MumInOhio
« Reply #1468 on: May 07, 2008, 09:28:28 AM »

SS… You are right. I think Caps has information that has nothing to do with Shango as well. Caps does know the corruption and the ‘dark’ side of Aruba. He knows some of the players, probably a lot.

When Caps first started posting in the forum he knew very little about the case, or so it appears from his early posts. He asked us about the family, the friends, the private plane and the pimps. He asked about the suspects and about the people such as Julia and others that continually misinformed us. He needed our help and knowledge with these pieces of the puzzle. There is nothing wrong with that, I personally have spent a lot of time and posts sharing any information I had or could find.

A lot of time it seems to me that Caps has a piece that he feels fits into a Shango/Simian/Merian post, and just makes it fit. He has the player, the corrupt official, so that is the answer to that part of the riddle.

An example of this would be ‘the yellowhammer’. We started with a yellow hummer way back in the first thread, and most disagreed back then. When it was revisited recently and many posted that they thought it was the bird, Caps said OK, we’ll go with the bird, we’ll refine and correct any errors in his interpretations. The next day, Caps posts that he doesn’t think it is the bird. Our interpretation of ‘the yellowhammer’ doesn’t fit into Cap’s deciphering of the riddle.

I find this very frustrating. To me it is not that difficult.

Thanks everyone for the input on Bulo yesterday. Pita sorry for the confusion I may have caused on the Benz site. Somehow I confused myself…Vms…sounds like a good idea…maybe clear up some loose ends like Giovanni and Bulo…

I think I need to go and sit in the grandstand with Lala’s and the other grannies for a day or two and go back to my own research.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2787.msg379700#msg379700

MumInOhio
« Reply #1493 on: May 08, 2008, 09:33:46 AM »

This is a previous discussion about Ben VocKing. Below are 2 of Caps older posts regarding VocKing. So in February and March Caps knew who VocKing was, but not on April 25th.

Somewhere back around page 40 Caps posted a key in which he includes a pic of VocKing. You will notice that Caps refers to a picture of Voking in his response above.

Around pages 45 and 46 there is much discussion about the photo of VocKing and which is the correct one. The photo of VocKing that Caps included in his key and showed to the man who knew him very well is not of the person we determined to be VocKing.

This is why I ask questions…

<snipped>

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2787.msg379920#msg379920

MumInOhio
« Reply #1494 on: May 08, 2008, 09:41:12 AM »

These posts of Caps have been etched in mind since March. Another reason I ask questions.

<snipped>

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2787.msg379922#msg379922

MumInOhio
« Reply #1495 on: May 08, 2008, 10:12:11 AM »

Here is Cap's picture of Vocking.

Hotping...Thanks for the prayer. After the posts from last night, for the sake of harmony I have decided to refrain from posting in this thread any more.

Enjoy the Tango!

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2787.msg379926#msg379926

MumInOhio
« Reply #1500 on: May 08, 2008, 11:55:52 AM »

Vms…I have suspected from very early on from Cap’s posts who Caps really is. I did not come to this conclusion from any mailing list from ‘our friend in Aruba’. Posts over the last 24 hours have confirmed my suspicions. Not everyone is whom they appear to be…I need to walk away!

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2787.msg379938#msg379938

MumInOhio
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #750 5/2 -
« Reply #936 on: May 08, 2008, 08:30:49 PM »

SS…since you bought this over from the Shango thread….there is no group attack on Caps. I have asked him to answer questions about his posts. He has not done so, on most occasions IMO. I said this morning that I would walk away. I have.

Many of my questions regarding Caps surround Ben Vocking. I posted on that this morning. Please go back and read from page 39 to page 46 of the thread. Open the links. Read Caps response very carefully and then read what I posted this morning.

I am not going to respond any further on the subject.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2819.msg380072#msg380072

++++++++

DIALOGUE - MUMINOHIO AND TAMIKOSMOM

MumInOhio
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #789 1/1/09 -
« Reply #450 on: January 02, 2009, 10:35:03 PM »[/b]

Mum ... in May, 2008 you had come to a conclusion and ... were not going to uphold CAPS.  You backed up your reasoning perfectly and ... I agreed.  Your reasoning was what I had claimed from the getgo ... two months prior.  However ... you eventually  backtracked.

Mum ... it is so important to me.  I want to know why?

Sincerely, Janet

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4340.msg609481#msg609481

MumInOhio
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #789 1/1/09 -
« Reply #454 on: January 02, 2009, 11:06:23 PM »

Janet...You are like a pitbull...LOL

Nobody knows my position on this at this time...I am not ready to elaborate any more...I am Sorry.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4340.msg609545;topicseen#msg609545

_____

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #136 on: July 19, 2009, 12:16:54 PM »

Prior to Kyle Kingman's own words ever becoming an issue ... MumInOhio began having her doubts about CAPS and ... made a stand by questioning his flawed research ... discrepancies ... changing theories and ... overall distraction.  Then suddenly Mum backtracked.  I requested an explanation for the flip flop and ... was respectfully told that she was not ready to share.

Janet

+++++

Who said they are worthy and they are the ones informed.  Just because they "think" they are informed doesn't mean they are.

CAPS was a diversion and here to distract.  I never believed his crap and I never will.  JMO.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2009, 12:20:50 PM by San » Logged
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #137 on: July 19, 2009, 12:28:20 PM »

Janet

+++++

Who said they are worthy and they are the ones informed.  Just because they "think" they are informed doesn't mean they are.

CAPS was a diversion and here to distract.  I never believed his crap and I never will.  JMO.

San ... I was being sarcastic.

Our prodigal Monkeys were either deceived by somebody very influencial/pursuasive or ... they are part of the deception to protect John Silvetti ... to protect the Arubans ... from being held accountable for actions encompassing the trap issue.  IMO.

I would just love to know who has the power ... the influence ... to deceive prodigal Monkeys like SS and MumInOhio who saw the light in regards to the Persistence/CAPS deception and ... then flip flopped and returned to the fold.

Janet

Edit:  typo  MB
« Last Edit: July 19, 2009, 12:49:51 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #138 on: July 19, 2009, 12:44:08 PM »

7/19/2009 24ora

http://www.24ora.com/component/option,com_frontpage/Itemid,1/

Papiamentu translation:

man throw mortalmente in cabez fast golden gate policial

sunday, 19 july 2009 - 10:16

one rato happen police y ambulance owing to being send cu urgencia in direccion of caya betico croes just another near of golden gate for one caso earnest. the melding owing to enter cu owing to throw a. hour police owing to arrive owing to ask ambulance cu urgencia. near of v-1999 owing to achieve he throw y not was give senjal of life. personal of ambulance not can owing to haci nothing for her victima. one tiro in cabez cu was bleed very much self. golden gate is stay open till afternoon y for of marduga have bebemento eyden. we reporteronan is verificando the identidad of the person. cada rato we will is poniendo more photograph. come across

(From my understanding, I think the victim was shot in the head.)

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #139 on: July 19, 2009, 12:44:19 PM »

Janet

+++++

San ... I was being sarcastic.

Our prodical Monkeys were either deceived by somebody very influencial/pursuasive or ... they are part of the deception to protect John Silvetti ... to protect the Arubans ... from being held accountable for actions encompassing the trap issue.  IMO.

I would just love to know who has the power ... the influence ... to deceive prodical Monkeys like SS and MumInOhio who saw the light in regards to the Persistence/CAPS deception and ... then flip flopped and returned to the fold.

Janet

And where did it get Mum and SS.  What did they accomplish.  Were you fooled by them.  Did they influence you.

The only thing that influences people is money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.