April 27, 2024, 04:52:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #821 7/13/09 - 7/28/09  (Read 438948 times)
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #640 on: July 23, 2009, 02:53:01 PM »

Keepthefaith, Blue Moon, Anna, bastibro, Leroy, MuffyBee and 12 Guests

Bastibro sure does command a crowd!Just sayin....

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #641 on: July 23, 2009, 03:19:08 PM »

Bastibro, my friend, PLEASE answer Rob's question before I burst.  A simple yes or no will surfice. 

Thanks.

an angelic monkey

Sorry Blue Moon but I do not answer silly`s.

I think Rob is grasping at straws and to be honest I have reasons to question his connection to Uncle Guido

You really think that if I was connected to Voc(King), I would admit that?

C`mon, Voc(King) is, up to his neck, involved in the cover up of Natalee`s disappearance.

Damned, there goes that perfect English language again.

Thanks.

I am beginning to think that the latest version of bastibro is the Dark Lard himself.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #642 on: July 23, 2009, 03:19:38 PM »

Bastibro, my friend, PLEASE answer Rob's question before I burst.  A simple yes or no will surfice. 

Thanks.

an angelic monkey

I think Rob is grasping at straws and to be honest I have reasons to question his connection to Uncle Guido

C`mon, Voc(King) is, up to his neck, involved in the cover up of Natalee`s disappearance.

Thanks.

The punctuation is less than stellar, however.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #643 on: July 23, 2009, 03:37:38 PM »

Thanks.

an angelic monkey

Thanks.

I am beginning to think that the latest version of bastibro is the Dark Lard himself.

Da Lard hates Rob for sure but he would have to get Spell Check.  Otherwise, he can't even spell the obscenities he sends in his own hate mail.  I have many examples of that.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #644 on: July 23, 2009, 03:38:05 PM »

I see Team BastiBro is done posting...

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #645 on: July 23, 2009, 05:31:27 PM »

Magnolia, MuffyBee, and Anna

I agree with all of you.   

And Anna, I have a few examples of that myself!    Monkey Devil!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #646 on: July 23, 2009, 05:33:33 PM »

Thanks.

an angelic monkey

O.K. Rob, here is Bastibro's response.  What say you?

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #647 on: July 23, 2009, 05:44:38 PM »

Thanks.

an angelic monkey

I'm not Rob of course, but your post reminded me of a few questions I have about that post.

Maybe I missed something....did this "Uncle Guido" work for ALE at the time of Natalee's disappearance.  I don't recall that name being mentioned at all.

If not, what is the connection of Uncle Guido to this case? 

The only Guido I can think of in relation to Natalee's case is Guido Wever, and I've certainly never seen him referred to as "Uncle Guido"!

Just another in a long line of distractions to keep from answering straight forward questions?

Me thinks so!

JMO

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #648 on: July 23, 2009, 05:57:05 PM »

Thanks.

an angelic monkey

I'm not Rob of course, but your post reminded me of a few questions I have about that post.

Maybe I missed something....did this "Uncle Guido" work for ALE at the time of Natalee's disappearance.  I don't recall that name being mentioned at all.

The only Guido I can think of in relation to Natalee's case is Guido Wever, and I've certainly never seen him referred to as "Uncle Guido"!

Just another in a long line of distractions to keep from answering straight forward questions?

Me thinks so!

JMO

I had the same questions, and also wasn't sure what he meant by 'Uncle Guido'.  It doesn't sound nice, to me.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #649 on: July 23, 2009, 06:00:23 PM »

Thanks.

an angelic monkey

Me thinks so!

JMO

I can only think of Guido Weaver also.  You are correct, anything but answering the question.  But we have to remember this is really not Bastibro making this statement so we have to look at it differently.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #650 on: July 23, 2009, 06:08:04 PM »

Uncle Guido is a poster at the Idiots Are Nuts site.  It is a very anti GnG site.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #651 on: July 23, 2009, 06:11:24 PM »

Thanks.

an angelic monkey

Me thinks so!

JMO

I can only think of Guido Weaver also.  You are correct, anything but answering the question.  But we have to remember this is really not Bastibro making this statement so we have to look at it differently.

Anybody but me wondering where the hell Bastibro is? 

Rob, if you know what's going on...I wish you'd tell us!  Pretty please!   

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #652 on: July 23, 2009, 06:11:45 PM »

Uncle Guido is a poster at the Idiots Are Nuts site.  It is a very anti GnG site.

Makes sense now.  I guess I don't read much lately but here.

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #653 on: July 23, 2009, 06:14:51 PM »

Thanks.

an angelic monkey

Me thinks so!

JMO

Are you talking about the old Bastibro or the current Bastibro?  The current one is also (my opinion) a member of CnG and is using his signon to get access here to voice their opinion. 

And I agree--Rob come out and tell us what is happening here?

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #654 on: July 23, 2009, 06:15:06 PM »

They make terrible fun of the Dark Lard and his tiny member. Monkey Devil!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #655 on: July 23, 2009, 06:16:53 PM »

Thanks Magnolia!   

Still doesn't make sense to me what that has to do with Bastibro's connection to Ben Vocking/King. 
As far as Natalee's case is concerned, I'm much more interested in knowing what if any connection Bastibro has to HIM; and if there is a connection WTH he was doing here!

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #656 on: July 23, 2009, 06:19:00 PM »

Do you have the website link?

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #657 on: July 23, 2009, 06:19:50 PM »

Thanks.

an angelic monkey

Me thinks so!

JMO

Are you talking about the old Bastibro or the current Bastibro?  The current one is also (my opinion) a member of CnG and is using his signon to get access here to voice their opinion. 

And I agree--Rob come out and tell us what is happening here?

I wish I knew which one Blue Moon.  I agree the most recent posts are not the same person that's been posting under that nic.

But now I'm wondering if "Bastibro" was really an individual interested in Natalee's case for the right reasons; or just a created nic for someone who'd been banned here to post with!

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #658 on: July 23, 2009, 06:20:21 PM »

Thanks Magnolia!   

Still doesn't make sense to me what that has to do with Bastibro's connection to Ben Vocking/King. 
As far as Natalee's case is concerned, I'm much more interested in knowing what if any connection Bastibro has to HIM; and if there is a connection WTH he was doing here!

I said it the other day---Repeat, I hope he isn't Paulus.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #659 on: July 23, 2009, 06:21:23 PM »

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.