March 28, 2024, 11:39:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Lawless' in Religion  (Read 117552 times)
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #80 on: June 15, 2009, 05:13:23 PM »

Will someone smarter than me :>) go to this site and copy the records of the Harless pastors -- there is 3 or 4.  I can't cut and paste it for some reason (me and my ole mop bucket :>)
These are the Harless that go in the geneology.

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #81 on: June 15, 2009, 05:13:52 PM »

opps, forgot to say where

Snipped:
http://jrhenness4.home.comcast.net/~jrhenness4/calhac/book/pastors/pastors_06.htm

lonemonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #82 on: June 15, 2009, 05:41:54 PM »

Here ya go Sis!
If ya ever need me to just holler!!!
Ps
try to highlight and then copy....see if that helps Wink

Harless, John Paul (Unaffiliated)

Harless, John Paul John Paul is the grandson of Richard I. and Alberta (Harless) Perdue. He was saved and then baptized by the Liberty LMBC Modesto in December 1975. He surrendered to preach in March 1992. He was called to pastor the Palmdale MBC in 1996 and served them for eight years. He then was called by the FMBC of Traskwood in Traskwood, Arkansas where he has been from 2004 to the present. This is the church that had the court case over New - Light doctrine. He is married to Tereesa Miles and they have four children.

Harless, Richard A. (Old State)

Harless, Richard A. Richard was born in Soper, Oklahoma, June 4, 1920. He was saved in Oklahoma in 1939 and baptized in the San Pablo MBC building in 1946 by the Brentwood FMBC, Ted Cooper pastor. He married Alberta Cooper January 3, 1946 and they had 4 children, two who are MB preachers.

He answered the call to preach February 18, 1946 and was ordained a week later by the Castroville MBC. He attended the Fresno Missionary Baptist Institute under Brother Hunt and the Mennonite Bible College in Fresno.

He pastored the following churches: Centerville MBC; Castroville MBC; Centerville second time till it flooded out; Airport MBC in Modesto; Liberty MBC in Modesto and Shiloh MBC in Bakersfield.

He was very active in the Old State Association and held many positions in it. He was a leader in the work. He was a veteran having served from 1941 - 45 in WW II.

Harless, Richard II (Old State)

Harless, Richard II Richard the II was born September 16, 1947. He saved December 9, 1956 and baptized the same day by the Airport MBC in Modesto with his father, the pastor of the church administering the baptism. He was called to the ministry November 1964 and was ordained be Airport MBC July 11, 1970.

He pastored the following churches: New Hope MBC in Oroville July 12, 1970 to September 3, 1975; Denair MBC January 1, 1978 to 1988; San Fernando 1989 to September 16, 2000.

He died September 16, 2000 while still pastor of the San Fernando church.

All three churches did very well under his leadership making progress in all phases of the work. He was still a young man with so much promise. He had served as State Moderator and many other positions.

Harless, Richard III (Old State)

Harless, Richard III Richard the third, is a young man that surrendered to the ministry a few years ago. He is a son to Richard the second and comes from a long line of MB preachers. Shortly after surrendering to the ministry he was ordained by the Liberty MBC in Modesto and accepted the Hughson MBC as pastor. He was with them until 2006.
lonemonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #83 on: June 15, 2009, 05:43:25 PM »

BTW, listed right after this crew is Connie's clan!
It's in her thread if you need any of that info.
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #84 on: June 15, 2009, 05:49:17 PM »

The Harless you just posted is what is missing on the geneology site.  Man, these people are so entwined I bet the can wipe each others' . . . noses.

lonemonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #85 on: June 15, 2009, 06:10:07 PM »

The Harless you just posted is what is missing on the geneology site.  Man, these people are so entwined I bet the can wipe each others' . . . noses.
You're Funny, Sis!
lonemonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #86 on: June 15, 2009, 06:12:44 PM »

This is from an earlier post....
However, when I saw the SAME town Clarkston, WA...
It sent up a red flag!

that richard R lawless you have aug 1948 is the very same guy I am researching now.
he is the one out of clarkston wa and lewiston ID and deer park mt.  he is the one I have listed with 3 charges of child rape in washington.  I am digging up a bunch of stuff on him and I found something I can't say.  we have to figure out who all this guy is connected to.  he also has addresses with JOHNSON names, can't find a dale yet though, but I ran into something really not good at all.  will not post it, but we have got to figure out how this guy connects to the lawless lines in cali.

who is that robert you say he is related to?

Snipped:
http://www.khq.com/Global/story.asp?S=10242772

FBI visits Clarkston church in connection with Sandra Cantu murder investigation

Current First Church of God Rev. Bill Creutzberg, who was not at the church at the time the allegations were made, said he was aware of an earlier investigation.

Video: Questions Surround Tracy Pastor, Former Church

"There are deep emotions about that incident," Creutzberg told KCRA 3. "People here never mention it."

[First Church of God]
First Church of God

Creutzberg said he was unsure if FBI agents visited First Church of God in relation to the earlier investigation or the Cantu case.

After going through records, Creutzberg said he couldn't find any evidence that Lawless ever regularly attended the church.

Instead of Lawless, Creutzberg said the FBI was more interested in talking with a former pastor named Dale Johnson.

"He just left town, and we never heard from him again," Clarkston resident Pamela Verges said.

Creutzberg said the FBI agent assured him that Johnson did nothing wrong.

Neighbors told KCRA 3 that Johnson left town when his house was foreclosed upon.
lonemonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #87 on: June 15, 2009, 06:16:41 PM »

This would be January 2, 1975

Do we have Paul in Missouri?

According to that article, yes.

lol, right Jess, I meant, do we have an address on here and located him in MO as a corroborator? I may totally have missed it, but I did not think we saw him anywhere but MD. I will get right back to sickly lurking if I eff this up 

SO's under Richard Lawless from Dru Sjodin site:

http://www.nsopw.gov/Core/ResultDetails.aspx?index=3&x=BF89CFC9-A1B4-4514-B7E3-3D87F0805E80

Richard Keith Lawless  *** COMPLIANT ***       

Physical Characteristics 
Race: White Hair: Brown
DOB: 11/27/1957 Height: 5' 11 

Registration Details 
Last Verification Date:  04/13/2009
Date of Initial Registration:  03/02/2001
Date of Registration Expiration:  LIFE

Michigan Public Sex Offender Registry (PSOR)

Offense Description State Conviction Date Court Name
750.335A  Indecent Exposure MI  03/30/2001  3rd Circuit-Crim Division 
750.10A  Sexually Delinquent Person MI  03/30/2001  3rd Circuit-Crim Division 
750.335A  Indecent Exposure MI  11/30/1991  District 19 
750.335A  Indecent Exposure MI  09/09/1992  District 19 
**This link reflects the current statute and due to continuous legislative changes, may not be indicative of the statute at the time the offender was convicted.**
 Address Information
 Type Street Address City State Zip

Primary 17570 Freedom Ln Brownstown MI 48193

Campus/School Information
 Role Name Street City State Zip

None     

Michigan.gov Home   |  MSP Home  |  State Web Sites  |  Contact MSP
 Privacy Policy  |  Link Policy  |  Accessibility Policy  |  Security Policy

Copyright © 2006 State of Michigan

Identification 
        SOR # 11954787

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MDOC: 171255

Known Alias(es) 
Rick  Lawless

Known Scars/Marks/Tattoos 
Scars: Arm, Right 

Scars: Chin 

Scars: Forearm, Right 

Scars: Thigh, Right 

[size=14ptRichard Ray Lawless[/size][/size]

LOOK WHO'S FROM WASHINGTON, now living in Montana:

http://www.nsopw.gov/Core/ResultDetails.aspx?index=4&x=BF89CFC9-A1B4-4514-B7E3-3D87F0805E80

Lawless, Richard Ray
Offender Type: Sexual
Level: Non-Designated

Photo Date: 11/26/2007

Physical Description (Updated 03/22/2007)  Race: Caucasian Sex: Male Age: 60
Height: 5'11" Weight: 150 Birth Date: 08/05/1948
Skin Tone:  Hair: Brown Eyes: Hazel
Scars, Marks, Tattoos: 

Last Known Address  Primary Address: 742 Old West Mullen Trail 
City: Elliston State: MT Zip Code: 59728
County: Powell

Offense Non-Montana Statute:  Washington Rape Of A Child  Counts:  1 
Sentence Date:  09/24/1986 

Registration Agency  Agency: Powell County Sheriff Phone: (406) 846-2711

Registrant Information Updated: 03/24/2009 09:32:28 AM
Source: Montana Sexual or Violent Offender Registry

If this is not the same guy, they are related, imo..

Are you kidding me? another one? Holy smokes! Is this guy related to MH?
lonemonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #88 on: June 15, 2009, 06:19:11 PM »

The Two Men compared from Blinks photos -

Richard and Robert

The Black and White Photo is the Senior to the Male in the Color photo

They are related Men that is what I see - no doubt in my mind.
From 2000-2007 I was an Esthetician and it was my position to study the human face and practice skin care. I have had over 10k faces within my hands. The Human face tells no tales.
I am sure each and everyone of you has had someone at some point in your life come to You and ask you if you have a sister named " so n so" because You look just like another..or someone has come up to you and has thought you were someone they knew.. by Face.

Literally there is 5 types of skin and less than 10 skeletal groupings of features - and Yes they can be mixed into Thousands of " results" - yet when it all comes down to it .. the Human face is not that complicated.
Those two men in the photos' as I see it - are Father and Son.

All 3 have similar facial features.  Slight differences in the noses and ears.

lonemonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #89 on: June 15, 2009, 06:20:19 PM »

What happened to Pastor Lane's nose???
In all seriousness though...
Do  you think it's natural or was broken ???
lonemonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #90 on: June 15, 2009, 07:01:32 PM »

Sister
Is this the Amanda Lawless you were looking for?

this is the same richard Ray Lawless born aug 15 1948
here he is listed with wife amanda

Name: Richard Lawless
Spouse: Amanda 
Address: 1132 Bryden Ave 
City: Lewiston 
State: Idaho 
Zip Code: 83501-5351
Phone Number: 208-743-3034
Residence Years: 1998 1999 2000 2001 

at the above address is DEER LODGE, MT
LEWISTON, ID
CLARKSTON, WA
MARYSVILLE, WA
EVERETT, WA
MOUNTLAKE TERRACE, WA
LYNNWOOD, WA

Possible Relatives:

JEANBLANC, AMANDA MARIE (Age 30) wife or daughter with same 1st nameLAWLESS, RENEE M (Age 36)
LAWLES, RICHARD
BREITBACH LAWLESS, HEATHER CHRISTINE

Possible Roommates / Associates:

MONTGOMERY, BRENDA KAY (Age 51)

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #91 on: June 15, 2009, 07:53:38 PM »

Lone, good job -- the Harless needs somehow to be added to geneology site.  I think what I should do in the future, is ask you the question on the other thread (the one started by Blink).  That way, only info in re: religion and these punks will be on these threads, or business, or note, or whatever?  what do you think?  Will you look for me there?

lonemonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #92 on: June 15, 2009, 10:34:15 PM »

Lone, good job -- the Harless needs somehow to be added to geneology site.  I think what I should do in the future, is ask you the question on the other thread (the one started by Blink).  That way, only info in re: religion and these punks will be on these threads, or business, or note, or whatever?  what do you think?  Will you look for me there?

Absolutely!!!
We can work together!!!!!
Just let me know what it is ...and I'll do my best to try and help...
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #93 on: June 15, 2009, 10:40:14 PM »

Absolutely!!!
We can work together!!!!!
Just let me know what it is ...and I'll do my best to try and help...

You make me smile, love the monkeys

lonemonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #94 on: June 15, 2009, 10:43:33 PM »

tracy non-profit tax exempt
Donald R Huckaby (above posts)
HUH???  whoa
I wonder if he's related to Johnny???

FIRM FOUNDATION PRIMITIVE BAPTIST CHURCH OF CHRIST
647 LOURENCE CT
TRACY, CA
95376-8737
Asset Amount n/r
Income Amount n/r
Form 990 Revenue Amount n/r
Employer Identification Number
(nine digit number assigned by the IRS to identify a company) (available with data download)
In Care Of Name
(the officer, director, etc. to whose attention any correspondence should be directed) DONALD R HUCKABY see above
Classification
(category under which an organization may be tax exempt) Religious Organization
Filing Requirement
(the primary return(s) the organization is required to file) Form 990 - Not required to file (church)
Taxonomy
(classifies an exempt Internal Revenue Code 501 (c)(3) organization) Religion Related, Spiritual Development N.E.C.
Secondary Name
(another name under which this nonprofit organization does business. Also used for trade names, chapter names, or local numbers for subordinate organizations of group rulings) n/r
Affiliation
(defines the organizational grouping) This organization is an independent organization or an independent auxiliary (i.e., not affiliated with a National, Regional, or Geographic grouping of organizations).
Deductibility Status Contributions are deductible
Principal Activity (available with data download)
Foundation Type Church
Tax Period
(the date of the latest return filed) n/r
Accounting Period
(accounting month end date of organization) 12

These guys may have nothing in common...
BUT
When I plugged in Tony Huckabee this is what we get

Tony D Huckabee

Tony Huckabee
Tony Dean Huckabee
   Address Available    Phone Available    
Medford , OR
Seattle , WA
Orchard Park , NY
East Aurora , NY
Farmersville , CA
Central Point , OR
Visalia , CA
Tracy , CA
Brewster , WA
Pullman , WA
Spokane , WA

Possible Relatives:
Bobbie G Huckabee
Julie Rannae Huckabee
Ted G Huckabee
Teressa D Huckabee
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #95 on: June 15, 2009, 11:52:38 PM »

This is from the Alisal Baptist Church, where Connie's brother has been the pastor for 31 years:

ARTICLES OF FAITH

CONSTITUTION

ARTICLES OF FAITH AND BY-LAWS OF THE ALISAL BAPTIST CHURCH, INDEPENDENT MISSIONARY, WORSHIPPING AT 452 WILLIAMS ROAD, SALINAS, CALIFORNIA. (PLACE OF WORSHIP IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE.)

PREAMBLE

We, the members of Alisal Baptist Church, Independent Missionary, in order to establish unity, justice for each member, insure peace and tranquility for the church, and provide for the defense of the faith by making clear what we believe as we preach the gospel to all nations, and secure the blessings of our Lord to ourselves and to our posterity, do ordain, establish, and adopt the following:

ARTICLES OF FAITH

I. BIBLE
We believe the Bible is the infallible word of God, written by men and divinely inspired that it contains a perfect rule of faith and practice for a New Testament Church. (2 Tim. 3:16; 2 Pet. 1:21; Ps. 119:89; 1 Pet. 1:25.)

II. GOD
We believe in the triune God-head: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit; that these three distinct persons are one; that this God is omnipotent, omnipresent, and omniscient. The Holy Spirit - He is God (Act. 5:1-5); Christ is God (Col 2:9; John 10:30; 14:9; Heb. 1:8.) These three distinct persons were represented at the baptism of Jesus. (Matt. 3:16, 17; 1 John 5:7.)

III. CREATION
We believe the Genesis account of creation. We believe that man was created by God, in the image and likeness of God. That he stood before God in the state of holiness and innocence. (Gen. 1:25, 27; Col. 1:16, John 1:1-3, 14.)

IV. DEPRAVITY
We believe that man fell from his holy state by voluntary transgression and is now totally depraved, without holiness or any inclination thereto. That he is spiritually dead in trespasses and in sins. (Rom. 5:12; Isa. 1:5,6; Eph. 2:1-3, 5; Rom. 3:9-18, 23; Jer. 10:23; 17:9.)

V. CHURCH
We believe a New Testament Church is a local, visible body of baptized believers in Christ, covenanted together to carry out the Laws of Christ as set forth in the New Testament and that it's sole purpose is to preach the gospel to all nations, baptize those who are saved, and then teach them to observe all things Christ commanded. (Acts 1:21, 22; Matt. 28:18-20.) It was established before Pentecost. (Luke 6:12, 13; Mark 3:14; Luke 16:13-18; Matt. 18:17, 22.)
1. We believe in the perpetuity of the church: that there has been and will continue to be a true church in the world from the days of Christ until He returns to this earth. (Matt. 16:18.)
2. We believe that the church can be identified by her doctrine in history through all generations from Christ and the apostles to the present. (Matt. 28:20; 2 Tim. 2:2.)
3. We believe the officers of the church are pastors and deacons and that they are considered servants of the church. (Eph. 4:11; Acts 6:2-6.)
4. We believe the pastor is the "overseer" of the church and the church is duty bound to follow the pastor as long as he follows Christ. (Acts 20:28; Heb. 13:7, 17; 1 Cor. 11:1.)
5. We believe the deacons and all other members of the church are to aid or help the pastor when called upon. (1 Cor., 12:28.)
6. This church will not call a pastor until she has investigated him and found him to be in harmony with this constitution. (1 Thess. 5:12a.)
7. Should this church ever call a pastor and he is found to believe and / or preach contrary to this constitution, he is to be given a fair hearing, and if found guilty, he will be expelled from the office. If a majority of the members stand with him, the minority holding to this constitution will constitute the church, hold and own the property, and exclude the majority with the pastor. (Eph. 4:3; 1 Cor. 1:10.)
8. No pastor shall be called or dismissed by this church until it has been announced three (3) times, once in each separate service covering a period of three (3 ) weeks.
9. The pastor will be given an indefinite call by an open vote: raising the hand or standing to the feet.
10. At no time shall the pastor of this church be dismissed by this church except first, ample charges based on the scripture be presented against him in the mouth of two (2) or three (3) witnesses showing him to be unfit scripturally for the office. (1 Tim. 5:19; Matt. 18:16.)
11. The nature of this church is "Missionary Baptist" and shall be known as the Alisal Baptist Church, Independent Missionary, Church of Salinas.
12. All members have a right to vote in all business meetings and on all items of business, when present, unless they are under discipline with charges placed against them; in such cases they will not vote on any proposition or have any part in the business meetings until they are exonerated.

VI. DIRECT MISSIONS
This church will endorse as many missionaries as she feels the Holy Spirit leads as in Acts 13:1-4. There will be no agencies to serve as mediums between the church and missionary, such as Convention Boards, Missionary Committees, or Central Treasurers, but all support shall be sent direct from the church to the missionary as in Phil. 4:16. When it is possible, the missionary should report direct back to the church. (Acts 14:24-27.)

VII. THE LORD'S SUPPER
We believe the Lord's Supper is restricted to a New Testament Missionary Baptist Church whose members are in full fellowship continuing steadfastly in the apostle's doctrine. Visitors or non-members present at the time the church observes the supper will be refused a seat at the table. The only elements on the table will be the fruit of the vine (unfermented juice) and unleavened bread. (1 Cor. 11:18-26; 1 Cor. 5th chapter.) Steps to the Supper (Acts 8:38, 39.)

VIII. BAPTISM
We believe that scriptural baptism is the dipping of a saved person in the water by the authority of a New Testament Church. The administrator is to be a minister ordained by a New Testament Missionary Baptist Church. (Matt. 3:16; Acts 8:38, 39.)

IX. THE NEW BIRTH
We believe that being born again is synonymous with regeneration and being quickened from the dead to eternal life and relationship with God as one of His children. That it is wrought in the heart of the alien sinner by the power of the Holy Spirit in a manner above our comprehension; at this point he receives the adoption of being a son of God and the indwelling presence of the Holy Spirit as evidence; he is a saint with an inheritance that cannot be lost. (John 3:1-7; 2 Cor. 4:6; 5:17; Eph. 2:8, 9; John 6:63; 1 Cor. 4:15; Rom 6:17,18.)

X. RESURRECTION OF THE SAVED
We believe that when a saint departs this life, his spirit goes back to God who gave it and the body goes back to the dust from whence it came to await the resurrection which will take place when Christ returns to this earth with a shout, with the voice of the archangel and the trump of God, the dead in Christ will rise first and those which are alive will be caught up together with them in the cloud to meet the Lord in the air, and so shall we ever be with the Lord. At this time our vile bodies will be changed and fashioned like unto his glorious body and we shall be like Him for we shall see Him like He is. This is the first resurrection. (Eccl. 12:7; 1 Cor. 15:35-44, 51-58; 1 Thess. 4:16-18.)

XI. RESURRECTION OF THE UNSAVED
We believe the unsaved will be raised from the dead one thousand years after the saints. The unsaved will stand before the great white throne judgment to be judged out of those things written in the books and those whose names are not written in the book of life will be cast into the lake of fire, this is the second resurrection. (Rev. 20:12,13.)

XII. JUSTIFICATION
We believe that justification is by faith based upon the finished work of Christ on the cross. Justification is a judicial act on God's part; He declares us justified on the ground of the finished work of Christ. ( Rom. 3:24, 25.) The believer stands before God as though he had never sinned. (Rom. 8:32-34.) Faith is the gift of God and the channel through which justification comes. (Rom. 5:1.)

XIII. SALVATION
We believe that salvation is three-fold: Salvation of the spirit from hell; Salvation of the life or conduct from this present evil world; Salvation of the body from the state of depravity and corruption; that salvation in its entirety is achieved by the mercy and grace of God. (Acts 4:12; John 3:1-5.) Save ourselves (life) (Matt. 16:24-26.) Our body (Rom. 7:24, 25.) It is all by grace. (Eph. 2:8, 9; 1 Cor. 15:10.)

XIV. SECURITY OF THE BELIEVER
We believe the saints or children of God are secure and not one whom the Father gave to the Son will ever be lost. (John 6:37-39; 10:27-29; Rom. 8:34-39; Eph. 4:30.)

XV. REPENTANCE
We believe that repentance is from spiritual death unto spiritual life; that it is wrought in the alien sinner by the power of the Holy Spirit; that repentance and regeneration is what Jesus meant when he told Nicodemus he must be born again; that its fruits are faith, love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, meekness, and temperance. (Gal. 5:22, 23.) That it is granted of God. (Acts 11:18; 2 Tim. 2:25.)
XVI. CHOICE OF THE ALIEN SINNER
We believe that the alien sinner has a choice but it is depraved and he cannot choose outside of his depraved state, that he is neither free or moral and therefore does not have the power to choose Christ, because he is in prison. (Isa. 61:1, 2) His heart is deceitful. (Jer. 17:9; 10:23.) His choice is always wrong. (Prov. 14:12.)

XVII. EQUALITY OF MAN
We do not believe that all men were created equal, only Adam and Eve were created and all the rest of Adam's race were begotten by their foreparents and they were not all born equal. However, we believe that all men should have equal rights in civil affairs under the Constitution of the United States of America. Pharoah was born to be evil and wicked. (Ex. 9:15, 16; Rom. 9:17.) Jeremiah was born to do good and be righteous. (Jer. 1:5.) Esau was born to do wickedly. (Rom. 9:10-13.) In the parable of the talents, the talents were unequal, so were the servants. (Matt. 25:14-30.)

XVIII. SANCTIFICATION
We believe that sanctification of the believer in Jesus Christ began with the New Birth; that the new man is sanctified, set apart, separated from sin forever; that sanctification of the body, life or conduct is ever progressive and will climax in the resurrection, effected by the grace of God. (Acts 26:18; 1 Cor. 6:11; Eph. 5:25,26; 1 Thes. 4:3; 2 Thes. 2:13,14; John 17:17.)

XIX. THE DEATH OF CHRIST
We believe that Christ died of His own will, the most cruel ignominious death ever experienced; that He tasted death for every man, but not that every man might be born again, but that every man may live and move and have his being; that He is the Saviour of all men means, He is the preserver of all men, but a special preserver to those who believe. (John 10:15,17; Psa. 22; Heb. 2:9; Acts 17:28; 1 Tim. 4:10; Isa. 53.)

XX. FAITH
We believe that faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen; that all men do not have faith; that it is a gift of God and only those who have been given faith can believe in Jesus Christ. (Heb. 11:1; 2 Thes. 3:1,2; Eph. 2:8,9.) Christ the substitute for the elect. (2 Tim. 2:10.) Typified by Abraham and Isaac (Gen. 22.) God's purpose in grace was given to the elect before the world. (2 Tim. 1:9; Eph. 3:11.)

XXI. CHRIST THE SUBSTITUTE
We believe that Jesus Christ was the substitute for only the elect, those included in the everlasting covenant, which was purposed in Christ before the world. (Heb. 13:20; 2 Tim. 2:10) Typified by Abraham and Isaac (Gen. 22.) God's purpose was given to the elect before the world began. (2 Tim. 1:9; Eph. 3:11.)

XXII. ELECTION
We believe that God chose a definite number of Adam's race in Jesus Christ before the foundation of the world, whom he will save from corruption, condemnation, and hell, not for any disposition, faith, or holiness, that He forsaw in them, but of His mere mercy in Jesus Christ, His Son, passing by all the rest, according to the irreprehensible reason of His free will and justice based upon His sovereignty; that He ordained the preaching of the gospel as the means used by the Holy Spirit to bring the elect to Christ, and since we do not know who the elect are, it is this church's duty to preach the gospel to all nations. (Eph. 1:4; Rom. 11:7; 2 Thes. 2:13,14; 2 Tim. 1:9; Rev. 13:8; 17:8; 2 Thes. 2:14; John 17:2; John 6:37-39.)

XXIII. PREDESTINATION
We believe that predestination is that doctrine by which God has from all eternity decreed and ordered whatsoever comes to pass. And that all things whatsoever comes to pass is consistent with His divine will and purpose which He purchased in Christ before the world; (Eph. 3:11.) That it is by this great doctrine that God causes all things to work together for good to them that love God. It is by this doctrine that all prophesy comes to pass. It is by this doctrince, that all believers receive the adoption of sons. It is by this doctrine that all believers will be conformed to the image of His Son. (Rom. 8:28-31.) It is by this doctrine that Christ was crucified. (Acts 2:23; 4:27,28.) Predestination is perfectly consistent with the responsibility of man; the predestination of God and the responsibility of man are harmonized in the doctrine of the sovereignty of God.

XXIV. SOVEREIGNTY OF GOD
We belive God is completely sovereign, that He is supreme. He is under no law, not even to himself. Since He is sovereign, He is perfectly able and just to hold man responsible for the things man is unable to do. For example: "Wherefore the law is holy, and the commandment is holy and just and good." (Rom. 7:12.) But could man keep the law? No! "The law of the Lord is perfect." (Psa. 19:17.) It was broken by the Israelites before Moses came down off the mountain. God knew that they could not keep the law before he gave it. However, when they broke the law, he held them responsible and they paid the penalty by death. (Num. 15:32-36.) God is above all. (1 Chr. 29:11; Psa. 115:3; 1 Tim. 6:15; Psa. 22:28; Dan. 4:35; Eph. 1:4-11.)

XXV. CIVIL GOVERNMENT
We believe that civil government is of divine appointment for the interest and good order of human society; and that magistrates are to be prayed for, conscientiously honored and obeyed, except only in things opposed to the will of our Lord Jesus Christ, who is the only Lord of the conscience, and the Prince of the kings of the earth. But that civil rulers have no rights or control over, or interference with religious matters. (Rom 13:1-4; 1 Tim. 2:1,2; Acts 5:17-29.)

XXVI THE WILL OF MAN
All men have a will but that will is always influenced by some outside power or force. The eunuch's will to be baptized was influenced by Phillip's preaching. Jeoshaphat's will was influenced to go with Ahab. (2 Chr. 18:1-3.) The will of man is always subordinate. (Luke 12:16-20.) Pilate's will was influenced by the mob. (John 19:12.) Since the will is a faculty of man and man is totally depraved, it only follows that the will of man is also depraved and without divine influence the will of man always chooses the moral trend down. God quickens man, (Eph. 2:1,5.) by the power of the gospel, (Rom. 1:16.) thus man has eternal life and then God gives him faith, (Eph. 2:8,9.) and the Love of God is shed abroad in his heart by the Holy Spirit (Rom. 5:5.) and this love puts faith to work; (Gal. 5:6.) the man, once dead in trespasses and sin, is now able to believe. The men's will who were on the ship with Paul, (Acts 27.) tried to compel them to flee out of the ship, (v. 30) but the words of Paul influenced their wills and they remained in the ship (v. 31).

IN THE EVENT THAT ANY MEMBER OR GROUP OF MEMBERS SHOULD UNDERTAKE TO AMMEND, ADD TO, OR ABROGATE THESE STATEMENTS, THEIR ACTIONS SHALL DECLARE THEM TO BE OUT OF FELLOWSHIP WITH THE CHURCH AND OUT OF HARMONY WITH THESE STATEMENTS AND WILL BE EXCLUDED ON THE GROUNDS OF HAVING DEPARTED FROM THE FAITH OF THIS CHURCH. AS LONG AS TWO OR MORE MEMBERS HOLD TO THE ABOVE STATED PRINCIPLES THEY SHALL CONSTITUTE THE CHURCH, OWN AND HOLD ALL PROPERTIES IN THE NAME OF THE "ALISAL BAPTIST CHURCH, INDEPENDENT MISSIONARY," WORSHIPPING AT 452 WILLIAMS ROAD, SALINAS, CALIFORNIA. IF THE CHURCH SHOULD EVER DISBAND, THE PROPERTY WILL BE SOLD AND THE PROCEEDS GIVEN TO THE ALISAL BAPTIST CHURCH OR CHURCHES OF THE SAME FAITH.

doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #96 on: June 16, 2009, 12:22:49 AM »

okay going to post from my old notes about the clarkston church and the fbi going up there .  I did find the video with Cid johnson and bob johnson up at the clarkston church.  And the video is still up and running, we should transcrible these things as they will eventually all disappear.

focus is LLC

in the mid 80's abuse/molestation accusations connected to the church there

the people at that church never talk about this nor mention "that guy"

cid and bob johnson says this is scary and they worry about their security.

http://www.kcra.com/video/19268247/index.html

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #97 on: June 16, 2009, 12:23:43 AM »

my old notes
 Re: Cid/Bob Johnson Church In Clarkston Speaks On Video Security
are either of these the right bob johnson in the same video as Cid Johnson?

JOHNSON, ROBERT DUANE (Age 53)

Associated names:

JOHNSON, BOB
BOISE, ID
EDWARDS, CA
LANCASTER, CA
CLARKSTON, WA
SAN JACINTO, CA
PALMDALE, CA

Possible Relatives:

SEIPERTALLEN, SHARLENE ELIZABETH (Age 48)
JOHNSON, MELISSA DENISE (Age 50)
JOHNSON, LORRIE A (Age 50)
JOHNSON, PATRICK O (Age 24)
JOHNSON, STEPHANIE H

Possible Roommates / Associates:

FOSTER, KARA DEWITT (Age 35)
NOBLE, CLARENCE N (Age 49)
RUIZ, CELIA
RUIZ, JUAN R

. JOHNSON, BOB E
WINNEMUCCA, NV
CLARKSTON, WA

Possible Relatives:

JOHNSON, LOUELLA JEAN (Age 55)
JOHNSON, ROBERT (Age 51)

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #98 on: June 16, 2009, 12:24:40 AM »

my old notes

Cid/Bob Johnson Church In Clarkston Speaks On Video Security
JOHNSON, CID (Age 52)STANWOOD, WA
SEATTLE, WA

Possible Relatives:

JOHNSON, VAN (Age 41)
JOHNSON, KENNETH J (Age 57)
JOHNSON, CYNTHIA A (Age 52)
JOHNSON, EILEEN M (Age 59)
JOHNSON, BLANCHE M (Age 81)
JOHNSON, MORRIS AJR (Age 60)
JOHNSON, ERIC (Age 38)
JOHNSON, JR MORRISA

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #99 on: June 16, 2009, 12:25:34 AM »

my old notes

Cantu Investigators Visit Washington Church 4/24/09
Cantu Investigators Visit Washington Church

POSTED: 5:56 am PDT April 24, 2009
UPDATED: 8:33 am PDT April 24, 2009

CLARKSTON, Wash. -- An investigation into the slaying of Tracy resident Sandra Cantu has taken FBI investigators to a small church in eastern Washington.

Melissa Huckaby, a resident of the Tracy mobile home park where Cantu lived, was arrested in connection with the killing earlier this month just days after the girl's body was found in a suitcase in an irrigation pond.

Earlier this month, the FBI went to the First Church of God in Clarkston, Wash., to ask questions about Lane Lawless, who is Huckaby's grandather and currently serves as pastor of Clover Road Baptist Church in Tracy.

Huckaby, who was set to return to a Stockton courtroom on Friday, has been charged with murdering Cantu.

Meanwhile, a source close to the investigation said that back in in the mid-'80s there were allegations of child abuse and/or molestation somehow connected to the First Church of God. Lawless was working at the Clarkston church at the time and was questioned regarding the allegations, but nobody was ever charged.

Current First Church of God pastor Bill Creutzberg, who was not at the church at the time the allegations were made, said he was aware of the earlier investigation.

Video: FBI Visits Washington Church

"There are deep emotions about that incident," Creutzberg told KCRA 3. "People here never mention it."

First Church of God

photo soon

Creutzberg said he was unsure if FBI agents visited First Church of God in relation to the earlier investigation or the Cantu case.

Clarkston residents were unnerved by a possible connection between their town and Cantu's killing.

Cid Johnson called the link a "scary thing," adding she worries that her security may be at risk.

Investigators also returned Thursday to Clover Road Baptist Church to gather more information. The church is located a short distance from the mobile home park were Cantu lived.

http://www.kcra.com/news/19269800/detail.html

To find me:
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.