March 28, 2024, 05:32:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Lawless' in Religion  (Read 117541 times)
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #100 on: June 16, 2009, 12:27:11 AM »

FBI Visits 2nd Church In Cantu Case 4/23/09
Sources: FBI Visits 2nd Church In Cantu Case

Melissa Huckaby Charged In Tracy Girl's Death

POSTED: 5:55 pm PDT April 23, 2009
UPDATED: 6:34 pm PDT April 23, 2009

TRACY, Calif. -- In recent weeks, FBI agents visited a church along the Washington-Idaho border in connection with Melissa Huckaby's family, KCRA 3 has confirmed.

Huckaby, 28, has been charged in the homicide of 8-year-old Tracy girl Sandra Cantu. The girl's body was found in a suitcase pulled from an irrigation pond 10 days after she went missing.

"They were trying to put the pieces of their puzzle together. They were asking about certain people who might be able to lead them to other people. But I do not know exactly what they were looking for," Pastor Bill Creutzberg said by phone.

Sources close to the Cantu investigation told KCRA 3 that most of the FBI's questions centered on Pastor Lane Lawless.

Lawless, who lives in the mobile home park where Cantu once lived, is Huckaby's grandfather.

He is the pastor of Clover Road Baptist Church, which was searched while Sandra was missing and after Huckaby's arrest.

Sources told KCRA 3 that Lawless was questioned years ago as part of a report of suspected child abuse.

However, both the Asotin County Sheriff's Department and the Clarkston Police Department in Washington said they do not have any records of a criminal case ever being filed.

During the investigation, Lawless' wife, Connie, said Cantu visited their home often to play with their great granddaughter.

Huckaby has been charged in the Cantu case with one count of murder with the special circumstances of rape with a foreign object, lewd or lascivious conduct with a child under 14 and murder in the course of a kidnapping.

fbi-visits-2nd-church-in-cantu-case-4-23-09-t550.html

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #101 on: June 16, 2009, 12:29:11 AM »

tracy non-profit tax exempt
Donald R Huckaby (above posts)
HUH???  whoa
I wonder if he's related to Johnny???

FIRM FOUNDATION PRIMITIVE BAPTIST CHURCH OF CHRIST
647 LOURENCE CT
TRACY, CA
95376-8737
Asset Amount n/r
Income Amount n/r
Form 990 Revenue Amount n/r
Employer Identification Number
(nine digit number assigned by the IRS to identify a company) (available with data download)
In Care Of Name
(the officer, director, etc. to whose attention any correspondence should be directed) DONALD R HUCKABY see above
Classification
(category under which an organization may be tax exempt) Religious Organization
Filing Requirement
(the primary return(s) the organization is required to file) Form 990 - Not required to file (church)
Taxonomy
(classifies an exempt Internal Revenue Code 501 (c)(3) organization) Religion Related, Spiritual Development N.E.C.
Secondary Name
(another name under which this nonprofit organization does business. Also used for trade names, chapter names, or local numbers for subordinate organizations of group rulings) n/r
Affiliation
(defines the organizational grouping) This organization is an independent organization or an independent auxiliary (i.e., not affiliated with a National, Regional, or Geographic grouping of organizations).
Deductibility Status Contributions are deductible
Principal Activity (available with data download)
Foundation Type Church
Tax Period
(the date of the latest return filed) n/r
Accounting Period
(accounting month end date of organization) 12

I did a bunch of research on this also, I should have info in my old notes, will look for it.

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #102 on: June 16, 2009, 12:34:50 AM »

Cid Johnson called the link a "scary thing," adding she worries that her security may be at risk.

I want to know why this would make cid johnson(the lady in the clarkston video in previous couple of posts) worry about her security?  her name is johnson and so was the bob johnson in the video, and the person the news mentioned at first was Dale johnson, which the other pastor said he did not know about, but he obviously was the old pastor.  so is dale johnson related to cid and bob johnson who are worried about this? 

And why can't they remember "THAT GUY" , dale johnson? 
was CLL there under the name of Dale johnson? LOL

btw, the aunt of CLL, bette june grimes who married cll's uncle richard birdette lawless, then she married Donald lafayette johnson.  also the richard ray lawless 3 counts of child rape has a clarkston address.  as well as other addresses, but he also lived there too. 

To find me:
love4ever
Scared Monkey

« Reply #103 on: June 16, 2009, 04:25:45 AM »

Brother Jason Williams - Alisal Baptist Church, Salinas, CA
Pastor T. P. Crawford - Landmark Missionary Baptist Church, Hayward, CA
Pastor Michael Carling - Free Grace Baptist Church, Yuba City, CA
Brother Joey Jaco - Friendship Missionary Baptist Church, Sacramento, CA
Pastor James McDowell - Heritage Baptist Church, Elk Grove, CA
Elder Arthur Mellon - Clover Road Baptist Church, Tracy, CA
Pastor Chris Silvey - Friendship Missionary Baptist Church, Sacramento, CA
Pastor Royce Smith - Bethel Baptist Church, Choctaw, OK
Pastor William L. Brown, Carmichael Baptist Church, Carmichael, CA
Pastor Dewayne Harris - Salisal Baptist Church, Salinas, CA
Brother John Bunyun Crawford, Grants Pass, OR
Elder Wayne Camp - Central Baptist Church, Grenada, MS
Pastor Dennis Riddick, Twinbrook Hills Baptist Church, Hamilton, OH
Pastor Paul Little, Cool Baptist Church, Cool, CA
Pastor Gene Plaskett, Greenfield Baptist Church, Greenfield, CA
Pastor Frank McClanahan - Meadow Thorpe Baptist Church, Lexington, KY
Pastor Dean Robinson - Bethel Baptist Church, Lawton, OK
Pastor Lane Lawless, Clover Road Baptist Church, Tracy, CA
Pastor J. C. Settlemoir - New Testament Baptist Church, Brownsburg, IN
Pastor Bill Downing - Sovereign Grace Baptist Church, Morgan Hill, CA
Pastor Larry Banks - Fellowship Baptist Church, Winslow, AR
Pastor John Vondoloski - Liberty Baptist Church, Medford, OR
Pastor Don Akins, Moreno Valley Baptist Church, Moreno Valley, CA

http://www.carmichaelbaptist.com/news.htm

I think this is an interesting find, also mellon and lawless are listed, found a bigger image
I will display next.

to right:

Paul Brown, Sr., Joey Jaco, Tom Montgomery, Jim McDowell, Jason Williams, DeWayne Harris, Leroy Rhodes, T. P. Crawford, Chris Silvey, John McClure, Forrest Keener, Jim Billings, John Vondoloski, Bill Brown, Bill Downing, Gene Plaskett, Michael Carling, Skip Mellon, Herb Hatfield, Paul Little. Missing is our Associate, Paul David Brown, Jr..

They sure have a weird way of noting that someones not there..LOL

http://www.carmichaelbaptist.org/jpg%20images/Misc/08_preachers_web.htm

love4ever
Scared Monkey

« Reply #104 on: June 16, 2009, 04:27:51 AM »

I think Elder Arthur Mellon - Clover Road Baptist Church, Tracy, CA is someone DD found a while go. Or one of us did...lol
love4ever
Scared Monkey

« Reply #105 on: June 16, 2009, 04:35:35 AM »

I think lawless might be in this one, if so he sure was a little bit heavier than he is now..lol
I would pick him to be to the right of Dewayne harris? The one in the middle where it looks like the eagle is landing..lol

http://www.carmichaelbaptist.org/jpg%20images/web_preachers.jpg
love4ever
Scared Monkey

« Reply #106 on: June 16, 2009, 04:36:43 AM »

Oh wait I think he is the third on from the right in the back row??
love4ever
Scared Monkey

« Reply #107 on: June 16, 2009, 04:44:05 AM »

What happened to Pastor Lane's nose???
In all seriousness though...
Do  you think it's natural or was broken ???

You are too funny LM 

~Love~
love4ever
Scared Monkey

« Reply #108 on: June 16, 2009, 05:06:04 AM »

There was also a Rev. Leon Harris from Alabama who was
Robert Alton Harri's 2nd cousin, hew was Roberts spiritual adviser..

There was also a Rev. Leon Harris from Alabama who was
Robert Alton Harri's 2nd cousin, hew was Roberts spiritual adviser..

Grrr I have to go to college now I will find it when I return...

~Love~

I have some links I am going to post,
I just found them interesting. Posting them here in
in order not to interrupt the other thread.

John C. Harris     
Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Harris Farms, Inc.

Age   Total Annual Compensation   This person is connected to 3 board of directors in 3 different organizations across 0 different industries.

See Board Relationships
--   --
BACKGROUND
John C. Harris serves as Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Harris Farms, Inc. Mr. Harris is Owner and Chairman of Harris Ranch Beef Company. He serves as Trustee of University of California, Merced (UC Merced). .
CORPORATE HEADQUARTERS
27366 West Oakland Avenue
Coalinga, California 93210

United States

Phone: 559-884-2859
Fax: 559-884-2855
BOARD OF DIRECTORS MEMBERSHIPS
Chairman and Chief Executive Officer
Harris Farms, Inc.

Trustee
University of California, Merced (UC Merced)

Owner and Corporate Chairman of the Board
Harris Ranch Beef Company

http://investing.businessweek.com/research/stocks/private/person.asp?personId=1444432

In Relation to the above business:

EEOC and Plaintiff's Counsel Score Victory for
Latina Farmworker Sexually Assaulted By Her Supervisor

http://www.eeoc.gov/press/1-21-05.html

[size=13pt]
Harris, Robert Alton

Robert Alton Harris was executed April 21, 1992 in the gas chamber at San Quentin State Prison - the first execution in California in 25 years.

http://www.cdcr.ca.gov/Reports_Research/robertHarris.html

Some history I found on the family, wrote a few notes..
There are articles everywhere. Just thought it was interesting
and freaky all at the same time...

Robert Alton Harris was born Jan. 15, 1953
He married in 1973 and had a son

Kinship that I noted, might not be all right
but I was trying.

Daniel Marcus Harris-Younger OlBrother

Barbara Mason Harris-Oklahoma-OlderSister

Randy/Randall Harris-Oklahoma-Older brother

Rheadawn Harris-Younger Sister

Kenneth Harris Sr. retired from the Army on Oct. 31, 1962-Roberts Dad

Evelyn Harris-Roberts Mom

migrant laborers, picking strawberries in Modesto-Kenneth and Evelyn

His mother, Evelyn, died of cancer at the age of 54 after a sorry life that included a botched 1977 bank robbery in Porterville, Tulare County, which she attempted in a drunken stupor.

Harris' father, Kenneth, twice jailed for molesting two of his five daughters, committed suicide on April 29, 1989

Had a link to Kenneth doing this in Chula Vista? Cant find it:(

Here is the link to that info, more than one page,
so look carefully.

LA Times:
http://articles.latimes.com/1990-04-02/news/mn-445_1_death-row

300 Attend
LA Times:

http://articles.latimes.com/1992-04-25/news/mn-916_1_death-penalty

backup links

Robert Alton Harris:

http://community.seattletimes.nwsource.com/archive/?date=19900402&slug=1064413

http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GRid=12417840

I just posted this because this is how I get sidetracked..lol

~Love~

I posted this a long time ago...Roberts mother is Evelyn Harris, and his father Kenneth Harris SR. molested two of his five daughters. You can find all the names of above except I think there are children missing?

Snipped:

Randy Harris, three sisters and several nieces and nephews were at the funeral. There are seven surviving siblings of the Harris family, which had lived in the Visalia area after arriving in California in the 1950s.

http://articles.latimes.com/1992-04-25/news/mn-916_1_death-penalty

Snipped:

While the lawyers were fighting over his fate, Harris spent the evening in his cell within sight of the gas chamber. He read his mail, including hate letters, and talked with his spiritual adviser - and second cousin - Leon Harris, a Southern Baptist minister from Alabama who was locked in an adjacent cell.

http://community.seattletimes.nwsource.com/archive/?date=19920421&slug=1487569

Some of the reads are very interesting in relation to how the mother and father treated their children!
love4ever
Scared Monkey

« Reply #109 on: June 16, 2009, 05:11:23 AM »

I am also thinking he was the last one to ever be executed by the gas chamber
lonemonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #110 on: June 22, 2009, 02:29:31 PM »

so this person went to state prison there

Bittleston said he has not been contacted by the authorities and has “no recollection” of Lane Lawless or of “any connection” to the Cantu case. Asked if there’d ever been allegations of child abuse and/or molestation at the church, he replied, “At one time, there was some… but it was an adult not involved with any of that name (Lawless) that I’m aware of.”

“We at the church found an elderly person who was doing some not-good things, so it went to court and he was sent into state jurisdiction” – meaning state prison, Bittleston said. “I was called in on that but I can’t see where there was any connection there… Any time that a church is working with children you’re going to have a certain amount of that … but we took it right to the authorities and it was taken care of.”

WTH???????
"Any time that a church is working with children you’re going to have a certain amount of that"
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #111 on: June 22, 2009, 02:38:45 PM »

I read that and thought, a certain amount . . . wonder what is the correct amount that it's ok and what does a person do to cross that line?

lonemonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #112 on: June 22, 2009, 02:42:27 PM »

I read that and thought, a certain amount . . . wonder what is the correct amount that it's ok and what does a person do to cross that line?

I have never worked in a church with kids before...
But I was a Teacher's Assistant for Special Education and there were MANY guidelines on how to interact with children...especially physically.  But that was Sp. Ed.  I am not sure that you are supposed to even hug any child as a teacher or staff in public schools.  At least, here in California.
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #113 on: June 22, 2009, 03:03:30 PM »

We haven't had any trouble, but . . . we are writing and abiding by a "Safe Sanctuary Policy" i.e. in Sunday School, there are to be to "unrelated" children with the class at all times, no one who is not more than 15 years older than the oldest child may be a teacher, no child can leave the sanctuary or classroom unless accompanied by their parent or an unrelated adult, etc.

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #114 on: June 22, 2009, 03:04:17 PM »

should have said two unrelated adults . . .

lonemonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #115 on: July 01, 2009, 01:17:55 PM »

This is a LONG post but it lists affiliated Baptist Churches in Canada....

Snipped:
http://www.123people.com/ext/frm?ti=person%20finder&search_term=louis%20purks&search_country=US&st=person%20finder&target_url=http%3A%2F%2Flrd.yahooapis.com%2F_ylc%3DX3oDMTVnN2JwZnNvBF9TAzIwMjMxNTI3MDIEYXBwaWQDc1k3Wlo2clYzNEhSZm5ZdGVmcmkzRUx4VG5makpERG5QOWVKV1NGSkJHcTJ1V1dFa0xVdm5IYnNBeUNyVkd5Y2REVElUX2tlBGNsaWVudANib3NzBHNlcnZpY2UDQk9TUwRzbGsDdGl0bGUEc3JjcHZpZAN5ajZwTDJLSWNyckpFamRwUTlfdWpSbzlXODV4NjBwTG1HOEFEanFn%2FSIG%3D13t9i9i5p%2F**http%253A%2F%2Fwww.baptistmuse.com%2Fresources%2Fchurch-directory%2Fchurch-directory%2F13-church-directory%2F59--maryland-church-directory&section=weblink&wrt_id=227

Independent Fundamental Baptist Church Directory

Welcome to The Baptist Muse Church Directory. On these pages, you will find a collection of Independent Baptist Churches throughout America organized by city and state. This is a very thorough, comprehensive list of great churches.

To view our Canadian church directory, please Click Here!

If you would like to suggest a church to be added to this list, simply click the 'CONTACT' button on the top menu and fill out the form. If you need to report a church that no longer follows the general principles espoused here at The Baptist Muse, please click the 'CONTACT' button on the top menu and again fill out the simple form. Thanks in advance for all the help in keeping this list as up-to-date as possible!

Canada Church Directory

ALBERTA

Calgary - Western Baptist Church, 4324 19th Ave. NW, Calgary, AB T3B 0R7. www.westernbaptistchurch.ca [Michael Martin martinerin@shaw.ca]

Cold Lake - Open Door Baptist Church, PO Box 1813, Cold Lake S., AB T0A 1T0. 403-639-4994 [Pastor Marvin Van-Ness mvan-nes@telusplanet.net]

Edmonton - Bible Believing Baptist Church, Edmonton, AB www.nucleus.com/~donahue [Pastor Jake Johnson Edmonton-Baptists@home.com]

Edmonton - Lighthouse Baptist Church, 11940-47 St., Edmonton, AB T5W 2X1. 780-474-8086 www.lighthousebaptist.ca [Pastor David Pruden]

Edmonton - *Meadowlands Baptist Church, 2215 - 17 Street, http://www.meadowlandsbaptist.com, (780)440-1195, Pastor Jim Tillotson

Edmonton - New Testament Baptist Church, www.ntbcedmonton.org 26404 Hwy. 16 (Spruce Grove), Edmonton, AB T7X 3H5. 780-960-0235 [Pastor Brian Coldwel ntbc@ntbcedmonton.org]

Fort McMurray - * Emmanuel Baptist Church, 108 Cornwall Drive, Fort McMurray Ab.T9K1J8, 780-791-5099 http://www.preachingthegospel.ca/ [Pastor D.A.Glenon dglenon@telus.net]

Grande Cache - *Faith Baptist Church, P.O. Box 417, 9702 - 104 Ave., Grande Cache, AB T0E 0Y0. 780-402-0017 [Pastor Tim Bicha timbicha@gmail.com]

Grande Prairie - Harvest Baptist Church, 9625 Prairie Rd., PO Box 21155, Grande Prairie, AB T8V 6W7 [Pastor Tim Bicha timbicha@canada.com]

High Level - * MacKenzie Highway Baptist Church P.O. Box 263, High Level, Alberta T0H 1Z0 780-926-3856 [Pastor Wesley Kavanagh wesbaptist@msn.com]

Leduc - * Vision Baptist Church, 4618-49 ave., Leduc, Alberta T9E 6X5. 780-986-9031 (Pastor Jim Price) lapreacher@shaw.ca

Lethbridge - Faith Baptist Church, 30 Pensacola Ct., Lethbridge, AB T1K 4R6. 403 381-823 [Pastor Lloyd Kohl caemp@home.com]

Olds - * Mountain View Baptist Church, Box 4225, Olds, AB. T4H 1P4. Phone 403.559.7379. www.MountainViewBaptist.ca

Paul Band Reserve - * Paul Band Bible Baptist Church, 133a 1 mile west of Duffield, Alberta,Canada, www.pbbbc.org, (780) 939-0557, Pastor Paul Szabtin, pbbbc@pbbbc.org

Red Deer - Bible Baptist Church, Red Deer, AB 403-347-4578 [Pastor Pastor Issac Bukert]

Sherwood Park- *** Victory Baptist Church, 52261 Range Rd. 231, Sherwood Park, AB T8B 1A7. 780-464-2893 www.victorybaptist.ws [Pastor David Harness dhfamily@connect.ab.ca]

Whitecourt - *Hope Baptist Church, 4739 - 50 Ave., Whitecourt, AB T7S 1N8. 780-402-0017 [Pastor Tim Bicha timbicha@gmail.com]

BRITISH COLUMBIA

Abbottsford - Central Valley Baptist Church, 33393 Old Yale Rd., Abbottsford, BC V2S 2J6. 604-850-3204 [Pastor Mike Nulph]

Abbotsford - New Testament Baptist Church, 5525 Gladwin Rd., Matsqui, BC V4X 1X8. 604-852-3317. www.ntbc.ca [Pastor Eugene Epp]

Aldergrove - Calvary Baptist Church, 2946 Lefeuvre Road, Abbotsford, BC V4X 1L6. 604-856-8117 http://members.shaw.ca/calvarybaptist/ [Pastor Don Fisher]

Burnaby - Anchor Baptist Church, mtg@ 9523 Cameron St., Burnaby, BC 604-603-9784 [Pastor Ben Turner anchorbaptist@hotmail.com]

Burnaby - Metro Baptist Church, Mtg @ 7435 Edmonds St. (East Burn Community Centre), PO Box 54530 - 7155 Kingsway Burnaby, BC V5E 4J6. 604-320-0011 [Pastor Russel Mackay]

Castlegar - Castlegar Baptist Church, 419 7th Av., Castlegar, BC V1N 1R9. 250-365-7556, www.castlegarbaptistchurch.com [Pastor Tom Kline tomkline@telus.net

Chilliwack - Faith Baptist Church, 45768 Hocking Av., Chilliwack, BC V2P 1B4. 604-795-7700 [Pastor Randy Hoxie fbcchwk@dowco.com]

Cranbrook - Kootenay Valley Baptist Church, mtg@ 11-14th Av. S, 2999 B Eagle Ridge Cres N., Cranbrook BC, V1C 6K9. 250-417-2655 http://members.shaw.ca/rankbest/ [Pastor Gordon Rankin rankbest@juno.com]

Creston – * Valley View Baptist Church, 234 36th Ave. N. Creston, British Columbia, Canada V0B 1G1. www.crestonbc.com/vvbc 250-428-4861 (Pastor Jeff Friesen vvbc@telus.net)

Kamloops - Berean Baptist Church, 453 Linden Dr., Kamloops, BC V2B 7S9. 250-554-8001 http://www.bereanindependentbaptistchurch.com[Pastor Mahlon Horton berean@xplornet.com

Kelowna - *Peoples Baptist Church, 710 Lawson ave., Kelowna, BC V1X 7K7. 250-765-1020 [Pastor Claude Madle pbckelowna@telus.net ]

Langley - Harvest Baptist Church, 22594 Old Yale Road Langley, BC V272V4 604-599-7245 www.harvest-baptist-church.com [Pastor Derrick Goette dcgoette@hotmail.com]

Langley - * Victory Baptist Church, PO Box 26117, Langley, BC V3A 8J2 www.experiencevictory.org 604-534-4797 Pastor Lonnie Spence

Maple Ridge - Fraser Valley Baptist Church, Mtg @ Eagle Hall (mailing addr.: 31968 Oriole Ave. Mission V2V 1Y6) [Pastor Dan Deschamp 604-826-0602]

Mission - Gospel Fellowship Baptist Church - (mailing addr.: 3727 Harwood Cres., Abbotsford V2S 7A6) 604-807-9180 [Pastor David Janke davidjanke@home.com]

Montrose - **Beaver Valley Baptist Church, Box 471, Montrose, BC V0G 1P0. 250-367-7264 www.trailnet.bc.ca/~baptist [Pastor Tom Stastny tomstastny@netscape.net]

Nanaimo - Chase River Baptist Church, PO Box 233, 4176A Departure Bay Rd. Nanaimo, BC V9T 4V7. 250-758-5113 [Pastor Dennis Herring]

New Westminster - * Grace Korean Baptist Church, 322 Hospital St. New Westminster BC V3L 3L4, www.GraceGrace.ca 604-813-1611 [Pastor ChungWon(Eric) Suh ericeric1611@gmail.com]

Penticton - Friendship Baptist Church, 3332 S. Main St., Penticton, BC V2A 5J6. [Pastor Daniel Bowers]

Port Coquitlam - Victory Baptist Church, 2191 Prairie Ave., Port Coquitlam, BC V3B 1V6. 604-941-9742 [Pastor Dan Searle searle@intergate.bc.ca]

Prince George - Spruceland Baptist Church, PO Box 2694, Prince George, BC V2N 4T5. 250-964-6802 [Pastor Jeff Hallmark Spruceland_BC@Canada.com]

Richmond - Bible Baptist Church [Pastor Mike Tester 102570.2554@compuserve.com]

Richmond - Chinese Tabernacle, 9626 Alexandra Rd., Richmond, BC V6X 1C5. 604-214-3891 [Pastor Fred Davis]

Salmon Arm - Salmon Arm Baptist Church, 3325 McTavish Rd., Salmon Arm, BC V1E 4M1. 250-379-2671 [Pastor Brian Elam]

Steward/Hyder Alk - 250-636-2591 [Missionary Pastor Doyle Hickman]

Surrey - Grace Baptist Church, #18 - 13478 78 Ave., Surrey, BC V3JW8J6. 604-502-7546 www.gracebaptistchurch.ca[Pastor Steven J. White pastor@gracebaptistchurch.ca]

Surrey - Park City Baptist Church, 13160 108th Ave., Surrey, BC V3T 2J6. 604-941-8240 [Pastor Larry Arbo]

* Terrace, Skeena Valley Baptist Church, PO Box 39 Terrace, BC V8G 4A2 , Canada,(250) 635-0248,Pastor Mark Jones, m4him2000@yahoo.ca

Vancouver - * Greater Vancouver Baptist Church, 4440 Victoria Dr., Vancouver, BC V5N 4N6. 604-874-7400 http://www.gvbc.ca [Pastor Gordon Conner gfconner@gmail.com

Vancouver - ** Tabernacle Baptist Church -4440 Victoria Drive, Vancouver, BC, V5N 4N6

Vernon - * Okanagan Valley Baptist Church, #42 - 100 Kalamalka Lake Road, Vernon, BC V1T 9G1. 250-549-2048 http://www.okanaganvbc.com [Pastor Charles Fettinger charlesjess@yahoo.com ]

Victoria - Capitol City Baptist Church, 805 Condor Ave., Victoria, BC V9A 6E6. 604-381-2080 [Pastor Don Morton]

White Rock - Semiahmoo Baptist Church, 1914 King George Hwy., White Rock, BC V4A 5A1. 604-538-5151 [Pastor Foy Spivey]

MANITOBA

Brandon - Keystone Baptist Church, PO Box 21016, Brandon MB, R7B 3W9. 204-725-2606 [Pastor Samuel Souza ssouza@mb.sympatico.ca]

Dauphin - Parkland Baptist Church, 118 1st Av. NW, Dauphin, MB, R7N 1G9. 204-638-3664 [Pastor Charles Wolff crwlf@mb.sympatico.ca]

Portage la Prairie - * Golden Plains Baptist Church, P.O. Box 471, 1201 Tupper St. N., Portage la Prairie, MB. R1N 3B7 Tel # 1-204-857-6741 [Pastor Robert E. Carlson gpbc@mts.net]

Steinbach - First Baptist Church, Box 20629, Steinbach, MB, R0A 2T2. 204-326-5553 [Pastor David Miller]

The Pas – * Bible Baptist Church, 316 Ross Av. / Box 1890, The Pas, MB, R9A 1L6. www.bbctp.org 204-623-1275 baptist8@mts.net [Pastor Dave Brauer dbrauer@mts.net ]

Winkler - ** Pembina Valley Baptist Church, PO Box 415, 120 Manitoba Rd., Winkler, MB R6W 4A6. 204-325-5670 www.pembinavalleybaptistchurch.com [Pastor Michael W. Sullivant pvbc@mts.net]

Winnipeg - Berean Baptist Church, 225 Sutton Ave., Winnipeg, MB, R2G 0T1. 204-338-3580 www.wbbc.ca [Pastor Alan Brooks agbrooks@juno.com]

Winnipeg - ** Heritage Baptist Church, 621 College Ave., Winnipeg, MB, R2W1N3 www.heritagebaptistwinnipeg.com . 204-452-5564 [Pastor K. Daryl Rempel heritagebaptist@gmail.com

Winnipeg - Victory Baptist Church, Box 66042, Winnipeg, MB, R3K 2E7. [Pastor Archie Dyck]

NEW BRUNSWICK

Hatfield Point - Hatfield Point Baptist Church www.ibnet.org/HPBCpnbc.htm [Pastor James Swanson swansh@nbnet.nb.ca]

Moncton - Calvary Baptist Church, 168 Westmount Blvd., Moncton, NB, E1E 1V2. 506-389-2243 [Pastor Dr. Paul Fosmark]

Moncton - Grace Baptist Church, 48032 Homestead Road, Lutes Mt. NB, E1G 2P7 506-855-3361 http://www.forministry.com/CANBINDBCGBCOM [Pastor Jason Cochran]

Quispamsis - First Bible Baptist Church, Quispamsis, NB. 506-847-4053 www.saintjohnonline.com/first_bible_baptist [Pastor Robert Conrad rmconrad@nbnet.nb.ca]

Wickham - Central Wickham Baptist Church, 1929 Route 705, Wickham, NB E5T 3Z5. 506-485-5656 or 506-485-5657

NEWFOUNDLAND

Mount Pearl - First Baptist Church, 1 Ambassador place, Mount Pearl, NL. Canada, A1N5C3. 709-364-5528 [Pastor Jeffrey Bateman] www.firstbaptist.nl.ca

NORTHWEST TERRITORIES

Inuvik - First Bible Baptist Church, PO Box 2688, Inuvik, NT X0E 0T0. 867-777-3360 minus40@permafrost.com

Yellowknife - Central Arctic Baptist Church, 5133 Forrest Dr., Yellowknife, NWT X1A 2W5. 867-669-7038 [Pastor Frank Siemens]

NOVA SCOTIA

Amherst - *Open Bible Independent Baptist Church, 131 Victoria St. W., Amherst, NS. B4H 1C7. 902-667-7271http://www.geocities.com/amherstopenbiblebaptist/church.html [Pastor Jamey Groomsamherstopenbiblebaptist@yahoo.com]

Antigonish - Antigonish Baptist Church, 9 Martin St., Antigonish, NS B2G 1P8. 902-863-5440

Arichat - Arichat Bible Church, 2501 Highway 206, Box 63, Arichat, NS, Canada, B0E-1A0, 902-266-3715 [Pastor Walter Lawrence - wmlawrence@ns.sympatico.ca]

Bridgetown - Amazing Grace Baptist Church, Bridgetown, NS. 902-584-3658 [Pastor Bob Drever]

Bridgewater - Blessed Hope Baptist Church, 450 King St., Bridgewater, NS B4V 1A9. 902-543-5697 [Pastor Percy Lake greatlakes7@juno.com]

Digby - Bible Believers Baptist Church, Digby, NS. 902-834-2797 [Pastor Peter Kyriopoulos]

Guysborough - Grace Baptist Church. 902-533-3001

Halifax - Missionary Bible Church www.tpgh.org

Halifax-Victory Baptist Church- 817 Herring Cove Road 902-477-7898, Pastor Gerald Mosher-GeraldMosher@eastlink.ca

Half Island Cove - Faith Baptist Church, Guysborough Co., Half Island Cove, NS B0H 1N0.

New Glasgow - Munroe Avenue Baptist Church, 196 Munroe Av., New Glasgow 902-752-4294 [Pastor Tim MacDonald]

Pt. Hawkesbury - Bible Baptist Church, PO Box 451, Pt. Hawkesbury, NS B0E 2V0. [Pastor Rob Moody]

Sackville - Sackville Independent Baptist Church, 114 Beaverbank Rd., Lower Sackville, NS B4E 1J6. 902-865-3637 [Pastor John Dodd]

Shag Harbour - * Guiding Light Baptist Church, 5616 Highway 3, Shag Harbour, NS B0W 3B0, Canada. www.guidinglight.ca 902-723-2171 [Pastor Danny Jack pastor@guidinglight.ca]

Sherbrooke - Calvary Faith Baptist Church, R.R. #1, Sherbrooke, NS B0J 3C0. 902-522-2520 [Pastor Wayne Bray]

South Brookfield - Calvary Baptist Church, PO Box 922, South Brookfield, Nova Scotia, B0T 1B0. 902-682-3311

Sydney Area - Northside Baptist Church, 1178 Main St., Sydney Mines, NS, B1V 3C3 [Pastor Jason Homan jlhoman@eastlink.ca

Upper Stewiacke - Stewiacke Valley Baptist Church, PO Box 26, Upper Stewiacke, NS B0N 2P0. 902-671-2577 [Pastor Greg Berkey]

Westville - * Bethel Baptist Church, 1948 Temperance St. Westville, NS B0K 2A0. (902) 396-1993 [Pastor Ryan King] preacherking@eastlink.ca

Weymouth - Calvary Baptist Church, PO Box 52, Weymouth, Nova Scotia B0W 3T0 902-837-7602

Woods Harbour - Central Baptist Church, PO Box 45, Woods Harbour, Shelburne County, Nova Scotia [Pastor Stanley Devine devijajo@ns.sympatico.ca]

Yarmouth - Chegoggin Baptist Church, 46 Peterson Rd., RR#5 Box 1215 Yarmouth, NS, B5A 4A9 www.yarmouthbaptist.com [Pastor Paul Parks pastor@yarmouthbaptist.com]

ONTARIO

Ancaster - Bethel Baptist Church. [Pastor Scott Shaw 905-304-3821]

Ajax - Faithway Baptist Church, 1964 Salem Rd., Ajax, ON L1S 4S7. 905-686-0951 www.faithway.org [Pastor Gregory Baker faithway@faithway.org]

Aylmer - Open Bible Baptist Church. 519-773-3303

Barrie - Heritage Baptist Church, 79 Ardagh Rd. RR#5, Barrie, ON L4M 4S7. 705-733-0097 [Pastor Leroy Pennell]

Brampton - * Brampton Baptist Church, meeting at Ebenzer Hall, 4494 Ebenzer Rd. Brampton Ontario Canada. Mailing address: 303-2353 Hurontario St. Mississauga Ontario L5A2E8, www.bramptonbaptistchurch.org (Pastor L!
ito Valenzuela, pastorlito2004@yahoo.com, tel. 647-286-0043)

Brampton - Calvary Baptist Church, 310 Mill St. S. #1212, Brampton, ON, L6Y 3B1. 905-457-9832 [Pastor Dennis Gibson]

Ambassador Baptist Church - meeting @ St. Paul’s 8 Leonard St., Brantford, Ont. http://comdir.bfree.on.ca/ambas 519 759-7393 Pastor David Axler ambassador@bfree.on.ca

Brantford - Berean Baptist Church [Pastor R.G.Uren bereanbaptist@bfree.on.ca 519-752-5532]

Brantford - Pure Spring Baptist Church, 8 Mary Street, Brantford Ontario: Canada, N3S 3A6. 519-759-6052 [Pastor Frank More - av1611@sympatico.ca] Web: www.fflministries.com

Burlington - Heritage Baptist Church, 1481 Wise Av., Burlington, ON, L7P 2P9. 905-315-8156 [Pastor Dave McQuiggan hbc.burlington@yahoo.ca]

Caledonia - Johnsfield Baptist Church. [Pastor Mike Macdonald 519-445-2872]

Cambridge, ON, Canada - * Beacon Baptist Church, 2000 Speedsville Road, P.O. Box 24181, Cambridge, ON, N1R 8E7, www.beaconbaptistcambridge.org, (519)653-6798, Pastor C. Wyatt, beaconbaptist@bellnet.ca

Chatham - Maple City Baptist Church

Deleware - Harvesters Baptist Church [Pastor Doug Wood 519,652-6324]

Dryden - Emmanuel Baptist Church www.emmanuelbaptistchurch.net [Pastor Shawn Foster ebaptist@dryden.net]

Fort Frances- Victory Baptist Church Box 486, Fort Frances, ON, P9A 3M2 807-274-1472 [Pastor Chet Cooper]

Goulais River - Mountain View Baptist Church, Goulais River, ON, 705-649-1429 [Pastor Alan Easton aceaston@sympatico.ca]

Gravenhurst - * Lakeland Baptist Church, 155 Church Street, Gravenhurst, ON P1P 1H3. www.lakelandbaptist.ca 705-687-0856 [Pastor Paul Gibbesh, pgibbesh@gmail.com ]

Guelph - Royal City Baptist Church, 100 Ridgewood Ave., Guelph, ON N1H 6C5, 519-823-5099 www.royalcity.org [Pastor Wayne Boadway info@royalcity.org]

Hagersville - Garlow Line Baptist Church. [Pastor Tom Baucom 905-768-5092]

Hamilton - * New Testament Baptist Church, 21 Jameston Ave., Hamilton, ON, L9C 2R9. 905-385-0293 [Pastor Doug McClain]

Hampton - Carriage Country Baptist Church, 4830 Trull's Rd., Hampton, ON, L0B 1J0. 905-728-9208 [Pastor Allen Crawford]

Kenora - Victory Baptist Church, Site 245, Comp. # 6, R.R.2 Kenora, ON, P9N 3W8. 807-548-2756 [Pastor Jeff Friesen jefnshel@mts.net]

Kingston - Bible Baptist Church, 157 Joseph St., Kingston, ON 613-545-7831 [Pastor Randy Mumper rmumper1@cogeco.ca]

Kitchener - Kitchener Baptist Church, 1720 Glasgow St., R.R.#4 Kitchener, ON N2G 3W7 519-648-2784 www.bfree.on.ca/comdir/churches/ibim/MP0002.htm [Pastor Phil Clayton]

Lambeth - ***Bethel Baptist Church, 4212 Campbell St., Lambeth, ON, N0L 1S0. 519-652-2619 [Pastor Wilbert Unger bethelbaptist@on.aibn.com ]

Leamington -- * Lighthouse Baptist Church, Box 201, Leamington, ON N8H 3W2. (Located at 555 Talbot Rd.E.) 519-322-2284, 519-791-6229 [Pastor Walter Bartel wbartel@cogeco.ca]

Leamington - Victory Baptist Church, 61 Windwood Dr., Leamington, ON, N8H 4M8, 519-322-5952 [Pastor Perry Griffin pgriffin@sympatico.ca ]

London - ***Bethel Baptist Church, 4212 Campbell St., Lambeth, ON, N0L 1S0. 519-652-2619 [Pastor Wilbert Unger bethelbaptist@on.aibn.com ]

London - *Forest City Baptist Church, 1832 Hamilton Rd. London ON Canada N6M 1G4, www.ForestCityBaptist.org, 1-519-455-8677, Pastor G.J. LeGrow, Pastor@forestcitybaptist.org

Maidstone - Calvary Baptist Church, 397 Pierre Ave, Windsor, ON, N9A 2J7, 519-973-1515, [Pastor Roy Dowdy pastor@calvarybaptistwindsor.com]

Meaford - * Meaford Bible Baptist Church, Hiway 26 & 7th Line, Meaford, www.biblebaptistmeaford.com, 519-538-9009, Pastor Paul Bostock, bostock@bmts.com

Milton - Graceway Baptist Church, PO Box 162, Milton, ON, L92 4N9. 416-876-2298 [Pastor Walter Isaak]

Mississauga, Ontario - *International Bible Baptist Church Canada, 5878 Montevideo Rd., Unit #4, Mississauga, ON L5N 2V4. ibbccanada@yahoo.com 905-812-0617 [Pastor Noe Cedro 647-866-6947 noe45@hotmail.com] meeting @ the Mississauga
Chinese Presbyterian Church 5230 River Forest Court, Mississauga, ON. Canada, L5V 2C7.

Mississauga - * Mississauga International Baptist Church, 6565 Ninth Line, Mississauga, ON L5N7B9, CA. www.internationalbaptist.com 905-821-6302 [Pastor Brian Thiessen(pastor@internationalbaptist.com)]

Nepean - **Haven Baptist Church, 3993 Strandherd, Nepean, ON K2J 4R8. 613-825-9695 http://www.havenbaptist.net/page.cfm?id=2
[Pastor Greg Johnson]

Newmarket - Cornerstone Baptist Church, 373 Botsford St., Newmarket, ON. http://www.cornerstonenewmarket.org/ 905-989-2608 [Pastor Bill Legere pastor@cornerstonenewmarket.org]

Niagra Falls - Bible Baptist Church 3329 Beechwood Rd., Niagara Falls, ON [Pastor Don Kiper, 905-356-7717] (Hyles supporter)

Nipigon - Nipigon Baptist Church. [Pastor Dan Cline, 807-887-1441]

North Bay - * Near North Baptist Church, P.O. Box 1527, North Bay, ON P1B 8K6 705-474-4980 (Pastor Ernest Bauserman) pastorb@cleaninter.net

Oakville - Cornerstone Baptist Church 905-847-3530 [Pastor Rick Rust]

Ohsweken - Johnsfield Baptist Church, R.R. 2 Ohsweken (Six Nations Indian Reservation), ON N0A 1M0 [Pastor Michael C. MacDonald mpcl@kwic.com]

Oldcastle - Emmanuel Baptist Church, 5445 Walker Rd., Oldcastle, ON N0R. 1L0 519-737-6161 http://homestead.juno.com/ebcwindsor [Pastor Kevin Scott ebcwindsor@juno.com]

Orleans - Carleton Baptist Church, PO Box 243, Orleans, ON, K1C 1S7. 613-830-7342 www.carletonbaptist.org [Pastor George Covey carlbapt@magma.ca]

Oshawa - * Berean Baptist Church, 71 Celina Street, Oshawa, ON L1H 4N1, www.bbcoshawa.com, (905) 720-3810, Pastor Peter Berry, pastor@bbcoshawa.com

Oshawa - * Community Baptist Church, 470 Ritson Rd S., Oshawa, ON L1H-8L7. www.cbcofdurham.org 905-720-2558 [Pastor Gordon Horton] pastorhorton@cbcofdurham.org

Pembroke - **Faith Baptist Church, 182 MacKay St., Pembroke, Ontario, K8A, 1C1. 613-735-1584 [Pastor Carl Morgan, faithbaptistchurch@sympatico.ca]

Peterborough- * Victory Baptist Church, 2099 Lansdowne St. W., Peterborough ON, Canada K9J6X4 705-745-8319(Pastor Wayne Jupp)

Pickle Lake - Friendship Baptist Church.

Sarnia - **Fair Havens Baptist Church, PO Box 501, Sarnia, ON, N7T 7J4. 519-337-3052 www.fairhavensbaptist.net [Pastor Robert Kirkland bobkirkland7@gmail.com]

Sault Ste. Marie - Maranatha Baptist Church. [Pastor Jeff Roberts, 705-949-4976]

Simcoe - Bethel Baptist Church, Simcoe, ON N3Y 4T2. 519-426-8421 www.bethelsimcoe.addr.com [Pastor Mark Bohman]

St. Catherines - New Testament Baptist Church, 14 Dixie Rd., St. Catherines, ON, L2N 2A8. 416-937-7881 [Pastor David Gracin]

St. Thomas - Bible Baptist Church, 32 Park Ave., St. Thomas, ON, N5R 4W1. 519-631-3421 www.CanadaBBC.org; WWW.BPScanada.org our Bearing Precious Seed Canada Ministry [Pastor Al Stone]

Scarborough - Grace Missionary Baptist Church, 369 Lawson Rd., Scarborough, ON, M1C 2J8. 416-281-4865 http://gracembc.org [Pastor Gary La More tyndale@netcom.ca]

Stoney Creek - Faith Baptist Church, PO Box 66721, Stoney Creek, ON, L8G 5E6. 905-381-1500 www.geocities.com/Heartland/Fields/7639 [Pastor Alan Feere]

Straffordville - **Mission Baptist Church, RR1, Straffordville, ON, N0J 1Y0. 519-866-3711 [Pastor Abram Friesen]

Sudbury - Pilgrim Independent Baptist Church, 788B Lasalle Bvd., Sudbury, ON. www.pibc.org 705-525-5018 [Pastor Perry Wright]

Tecumseh - St. Clair Baptist Church. 519-735-4717 [Pastor David McCrorie sbcoffice@bellnet.ca]

Thunder Bay - Intola Baptist Church. [Pastor Len Nolan, 807-767-5562]

Tillsonburg - **New Hope Baptist Church, 4 Camdon Cr., Tillsonburg, ON, N4G 4B3. 519-842-3251 [Pastor John Friesen newhope1@on.aibn.com]

Timmins - * Crossroads Baptist Church, 108 Bloor Ave., Box 1120, South Porcupine, ON P0N 1H0 - 705-235-4088 - Pastor Jeff W. Davis

Toronto - * Bible Baptist Church of Metro Toronto, 113-55 Halton St., Toronto, Ontario M6J 1R5, Canada. (416) 535-5703 [Pastor James Bianchi bbctoronto@rogers.com]

Toronto - Lighthouse Baptist Church. [Pastor Lindsay Gatto, 416-694-7668]

Toronto - * Metropolitan Bible Baptist Church Toronto, 155 Antibes Drive Apt 301, North York, M2R 3G7. http://groups.google.ca/group/MBBC-Toronto (416) 665-5609 [Pastor Gamy Romano gamyromano@yahoo.com]

Wasaga Beach - Calvary Road Baptist Church, Wasaga Beach, ON. 705-429-3248 [Pastor David Adkins canadacrbc@yahoo.ca]

Waterloo - * Northside Baptist Church, 1373 Lobsinger Line, Waterloo, Ontario, N2J4G8, Canada. www.northsidebaptist.on.ca Tel:519-664-2611 [Pastor Neil Sawatzky]

Watertown - Grace Baptist Church. [Pastor John Banks]

Windsor - Berean Baptist Church. [Pastor Bruce Snavely, 519-979-4331]

Woodbridge - Vaughan Baptist Church. 8274 Islington Ave., Woodbridge, L4L 1WB [Pastor Bill Adams, 905-851-7100]

Woodstock - CornerStone Baptist Church, 34 Graham St. Woodstock, ON, N4S 6J6. 519-537-0125 [Pastor Peter Guenther cornerstonebaptist@bellnet.ca]

PRINCE EDWARD ISLAND

Summerside - Prince Edward Island - Fundamental Baptist Church, 200 MacEwen, Road, Summerside, Prince Edward Island Canada C1N 2P6. 902-436-6245, http://www.fbcsummerside.org [Pastor Ian C. Kurylyk]

QUEBEC

Farnham - Palestine Baptist Church, Farnham, QC [Missionary Pastor G.E. Hachey JOK2MO@hotmail.com]

Joliette - Bethel Baptist Church, Joliette, QC [Missionary Pastor G.E. Hachey JOK2MO@hotmail.com]

Laval - L'Eglise Baptiste Centrale de Laval www.ibnet.org/LEBClqc.HTM [Missionary Paul Pelletier all4quebec@compuserve.com]

Lennoxville - Eglise Baptiste de Lennoxville www.ibnet.org/EBdLlqc.HTM

Montreal - L'Eglise Baptiste de la Rive - Nord www.ibnet.org/LBRNmqc.htm

Montreal -11,500 10e Ave, Suite 101, Saint-Georges de Beauce, Quebec G5Y 7S5 (418) 228-6368 [Pastor Yvon Geoffrion jeannettegeo@hotmail.com]

Rivi≤re-du-Loup - ƒglise Biblique Baptiste de Rivie're-du-Loup, 252 rue Fraser, Rivie're-du-Loup, QC G5R 5T2. 418-860-0721 [Pastor S≥bastien C!"t≥ sebastientiffany@sympatico.ca]

Sherbrooke - Eglise Baptiste du Berger, 510 rue Prospect, Sherbrooke, QC J1H 1A8. 819-823-1919 [Pastor Christopher Hilmer chilmer@juno.com]

St-Damien - Fellowship Baptist Church, St-Damien, QC [Missionary Pastor G.E. Hachey JOK2MO@hotmail.com]

Terrebone - Eglise Batiste du Precieux Sang, PO Box 77056., Terrebone, QC J6W 5S5. 450-477-6637 [Missionary Daniel Filiatreault daniel-filiatreault@sympatico.ca]

Thetford Mines - Eglise Baptiste de Thetford Mines, 123 Flintkote, Robertsonville, QC,G0N 1H0. 418-335-7131 [Pastor Michel Poirier mpoirier@ivic.qc.ca]

Verdun - Christ in the City Church, 7376 Truman Av., Verdun, QC H4H 2H8. 514-761-4490 [Pastor Michael RayBould burfmax@sympatico.ca]

SASKATCHEWAN

Moose Jaw - Moose Jaw Baptist Church, 1303 Stradacona St., Moose Jaw, SK S6H 6L4. [Pastor Roger Foust]

Prince Albert - Beulah Land Baptist Church, Box 98, Prince Albert, SK S6V 5R4. 306-764-1988 [Pastor Joe Newman jenewman2@sk.sympatico.ca]

Porcupine Plain - Porcupine Plain Baptist Church, Box 550, SK S0E-1H0. 306-278-2444. www.geocities.com/Heartland/Acres/3149/ [pbc430@geocities.com]

Raddison - ** Harvest Baptist Church, 415 William St., PO Box 389, Raddison, SK. S0K 3L0. (306) 827-2262 [Pastor Alan Vaal avaal@sasktel.net]

Regina - BibleWay Baptist Church, 1019 Snowberry Way, Regina, SK S4X 4N8. 306-545-7882 [Pastor Bill Cicansky bibleway@sk.sympatico.ca]

Regina - * Cornerstone Baptist Church, 110 Garnet St. N, Regina, SK S4R 3S5. www.cornerstonebaptistchurch.ca 306-775-1221 [Pastor Mark Roebuck pastormsr1@cornerstonebaptistchurch.ca]

Saskatoon - Open Door Baptist Church, 401 Avenue I south., Saskatoon, SK, S7M 1Y3. 306-244-6673 [Pastor Wally Falconer wkfalconer@sk.sympatico.ca]

Saskatoon - ** Southside Baptist Church, PO Box 7293, Saskatoon, SK. S7K 4E3. 306-978-4435. [Pastor Gerald Friesen southsidebaptist@sasktel.net]

Yorkton - Grace Bible Baptist Church, PO Box 1479, Yorkton, SK S3N 3G3. 306-782-6915 [Pastor Jim Bellis]

YUKON

Whitehorse - Calvary Baptist Church, 1301 Fir St., Whitehorse Y1A 4C3. 867-633-2886 www.1611kjv.com [Pastor Larry Harrison preacher@1611kjv.com]
lonemonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #116 on: July 01, 2009, 01:20:05 PM »

Maryland Church Directory

Aberdeen - Bible Baptist Church, 41 Mitchell Ave., Aberdeen, MD 21001. 410-272-0686
This is the list for the U.S. (same link as above)

Indpendent Fundamental Baptist Church Directory

www.biblebaptistchurch-md.org Pastor Ben Cordle \n b.cordle@biblebaptistchurch-md.org This e-mail address is being protected from spambots, you need JavaScript enabled to view it (deaf ministry)

Annapolis - Van Buren Baptist Church, 911 Van Buren St., Annapolis, MD 21403. 410-268-2908 [Pastor Thomas Berg]

Baldwin - Upper Cross Roads Baptist Church, 2717 Greene Rd., Baldwin, MD 21013.

Baltimore - Freedom Baptist Church, 9101 Bowline Rd., Baltimore, MD 21236-2039. 410-256-2045 [Pastor Bob Polanowski]

Baltimore - Grace Bible Baptist Church, 1518 N. Rolling Rd., Baltimore, MD 21228. 301-788-6132 [Pastor Earl Johnson]

Baltimore - Rosedale Baptist Church, 9202 Philadelphia Rd., Baltimore, MD 21237 www.rosedalebaptist.org [Pastor Scott Tewell \n Pastor@RosedaleBaptist.org This e-mail address is being protected from spambots, you need JavaScript enabled to view it ]

Bel Air - Emmorton Baptist Church, 106 Plumtree Rd., Bel Air, MD 21015. 410-569-0585 www.emmortonbaptist.com [Pastor Clay McNeese \n claymckinley@aol.com This e-mail address is being protected from spambots, you need JavaScript enabled to view it ]

Boonsboro - Victory Baptist Church, 8014 Old National Pike Boonsboro, MD 21713. 301-432-5055 www.faithisthevictory.org [Pastor Ed Wade \n vbc-fca@juno.com This e-mail address is being protected from spambots, you need JavaScript enabled to view it ]

Bowie - Woodlawn Baptist Church, 5001 Church Rd., Bowie, MD 20715. 301-262-6449 [Pastor Ron Fenwick]

Charlestown - Charlestown Missionary Baptist Church, 1215 W. Old Philadelphia, Charlestown, MD 21914. 410-398-7667 [Pastor Dennis Gilbert]

Charlotte Hall - Victory Baptist Church, Golden Beach Rd., PO Box 98, Charlotte Hall, MD 20622. 301-884-8503 [Pastor Bob Kyner]

Chester - Chesapeake Bay Baptist Church, PO Box 136, Chester, MD 21619. 410-827-5037 [Pastor Dan Simmons]

Clear Springs - Mountainview Baptist Church, 14431 Mercersburg Rd., Clear Springs, MD 2172. 301-797-0947 [Pastor Bill Clark]

Clinton - Bladensburg Baptist Church, 9008 Dangerfield Rd., Clinton, MD 20735. 301-927-0367 [Pastor Anthony F. Distefano]

Clinton - Independent Baptist Church, 9255 Piscataway Rd., PO Box 206, Clinton, MD 20735. 301-856-1616 http://www.ibcministries.org/ [Pastor Mike Creed]

Clinton - Liberty Bible Baptist church, 6426 Aaron Ln., Clinton, MD 20735. 301-856-4416 [Pastor Bernard Oliver]

Deale - First Baptist Church, 5907 Deale Churchton Rd., Deale, MD 301-867-1336 [Pastor Robert A Mayes]

Delmar - Faith Baptist Church, East State St., Delmar, MD 21875. 410-896-9162 [Pastor Ken Johnson]

Elkridge - High Point Independent Baptist Church, PO Box 8417., 6650 Santa Barbara Rd Suite 4., Elkridge, MD 21075. 301-904-3399 www.hpibc.com [Pastor Scott Cornoyer\ pastor@hpibc.com]

Elkton - Maranatha Baptist Church, 3141 Old Elk Neck Rd., Elkton, MD 21922. 410-398-3764 www.mbcmin.org [Pastor Allen Dickerson \n mbbc@dol.net This e-mail address is being protected from spambots, you need JavaScript enabled to view it ]

Frederick - Ambassador Baptist Church of Frederick, 216 Carroll Parkway, Frederick, Maryland 21701 http://ambassadorbaptistchurch.faithweb.com/, 301-620-PRAY, Pastor Tom Fry, (email) \n Tom_B_Fry@yahoo.com This e-mail address is being protected from spambots, you need JavaScript enabled to view it

Frederick - Crossroad Deaf Baptist Church, 346A Prospect Blvd., Apt 204, Frederick, MD 21701 [Pastor Bill MacCallum \n crossroaddeafbaptistchurch@yahoo.com This e-mail address is being protected from spambots, you need JavaScript enabled to view it ]Frederick -

Frederick Baptist Temple, 5305 Mount Zion Rd., Frederick, MD 21703. 301-473-8900 [Pastor Sam Thompson \n fbt.sam@prodigy.net This e-mail address is being protected from spambots, you need JavaScript enabled to view it ]

Frederick - Victory Baptist Church, 6513 Himes Av., Frederick MD 21703. 301-662-5153 [Pastor Louis Purks]

Ft. Washington - First Baptist Church, 9700 Old Allentown Rd., Ft. Washington, MD 20744R. 301-248-2770 [Pastor Andy Kingsley]

Glen Burnie – Granite Baptist Church, 7823 Oakwood Rd., Glen Burnie, MD 21061. www.granitebaptist.org 410-761-1118 [Pastor Curtis King \n pastorking@granitebaptist.org This e-mail address is being protected from spambots, you need JavaScript enabled to view it ]

Glenn Dale - Faith Independent Baptist Church, 7700 Northern Ave, Glenn Dale, Md 20769, www.faithIndependentBaptistChurch.net 301-262-5030, Pastor Pat Creed jr

Grantsville - New Testament Baptist Church , 710 Dung Hill Rd., Grantsville, MD 21536. 301-895-4001 [Pastor Tony Wilburn \n trwilburn@hereintown.net This e-mail address is being protected from spambots, you need JavaScript enabled to view it ]

Great Mills- Patuxent Baptist Church, 22614 Chancellors Run Rd., Great Mills, MD 20634. 301-866-9242 www.patuxentbaptistchurch.org [Pastor Richard Conner \n tshadle@geocities.com This e-mail address is being protected from spambots, you need JavaScript enabled to view it ]

Hagerstown - Baptist Temple, 17306 Ontario Dr., Hagerstown, MD 21740. 301-791-0250 [Pastor Daris Ford]

Hagerstown – Harvest Baptist Church, 951 Woodland Way, Hargerstown, MD 21742 www.harvestbaptistchurchmd.com [Pastor James Moore \n preachermoore@juno.com This e-mail address is being protected from spambots, you need JavaScript enabled to view it ]

Hollywood - Grace Bible Baptist Church, 24502 Three Notch Rd., Hollywood, MD 20636. 301-373-4939 www.ibnet.org/GBBChm.htm [Pastor Ronnie Powell \n gracebiblebap@hotmail.com This e-mail address is being protected from spambots, you need JavaScript enabled to view it ]

Huntingtown - Landmark Baptist Temple, PO Box 513, Huntingtown, MD 20639. 410-535-5583.

La Plata - Bethel Baptist Church, 6705 Boots Lane, La Plata, MD 20646. 301-743-2363

Oakland - Mountain Lake Independent Baptist Church, 1005 Broadford Rd., Oakland, MD 21550. www.mlibc.org 301-334-3234 [Pastor Dennis Leatherman \n mlibc@juno.com This e-mail address is being protected from spambots, you need JavaScript enabled to view it ]

Oakland- Victory Baptist Church, P.O. Box 493, Oakland, MD 21550, http://www.indvictorybaptist.com, 240-321-1640, Pastor Gerald L. Miller \n info@indvictorybaptist.com This e-mail address is being protected from spambots, you need JavaScript enabled to view it

Odenton - Odenton Baptist Church, 8410 Piney Orchard Parkway, Odenton, MD 21113. 410-551-9852 www.odentonbaptist.org [Pastor George Shafer \n george@georgeshafer.com This e-mail address is being protected from spambots, you need JavaScript enabled to view it ]

Oxon Hill - Calvary Baptist Church, 6909 Livingston Rd., Okon Hill, MD 20750 J. 301-567-6503 [Pastor Roy Stewart]

Prince Frederick - New Life Baptist Church, 1990 Solomon Island Road, Prince Frederick, Maryland 20678 http://newlifebaptistchurch.home.comcast.net/ [Pastor Lou DiChiacchio]

Salisbury - Bible Baptist Church, 729 E. Main St., Salisbury, MD 21901. 410-546-3661 [Pastor George Herrmann]

Salisbury - Messiah Baptist Fellowship, 800 South Salisbury Boulevard, Salisbury, MD 28101, (410)341-7100, [Pastor Frank Sansone]

Severn - Chesapeake Baptist Church, 585 Old Oak Rd., Severn, MD 21144. 410-969-1855 [Pastor Barney Lyon]

Silver Spring - Sligo Baptist Church, 1610 Dennis Ave., Silver Spring, MD 20902. 301-649-4720 [Pastor Chris Corrigan] [www.sligobaptistchurch.com]

Takoma Park - New Testament Baptist Church - mtg.@ Carole Highland Elementary School, 1610 Hannon St., Takoma Park, MD. 301-589-3496 www.geocities.com/ntbcweb [Pastor Manuel Gregory
\n mgregoryc@aol.com This e-mail address is being protected from spambots, you need JavaScript enabled to view it ]

Timonium - Hunt Valley, Valley Baptist Church, 71 W. Timonium Road, Timonium, MD 21093, www.huntvalleybaptist.com 410-252-6750 [Pastor: David Bottrell, \n pastor@huntvalleybaptist.com This e-mail address is being protected from spambots, you need JavaScript enabled to view it ]

Thurmont - Pioneer Baptist Church, 13802 Long Rd., PO Box 355, Thurmont, MD 21788. 301-271-7259 www.ipbc.net [Pastor James A. Coblentz \n ipbc@ipbc.net This e-mail address is being protected from spambots, you need JavaScript enabled to view it ]

Waldorf - Calvary Road Baptist Church, 301-868-0951 [Pastor Bill Magan]

Waldorf - Cross County Baptist Church, 3822 Old Washington Rd., Waldorf, MD 20602. 301-705-7424 www.countychurch.org [Pastor Harold Dixon \n pastor@countychurch.org This e-mail address is being protected from spambots, you need JavaScript enabled to view it ]

Waldorf - Forest Park Baptist Church, Rt. 5 Church Rd., Waldorf, MD 20601. 301-843-0111 [Pastor Fred Krueger]

Westminster - Community Baptist Church, 613 Uniontown Rd., Westminster, MD 21157. 410-848-0899 www.ibnet.org/CBCwm.htm [Pastor Mike Roadcup]

Wheaton - Wheaton Baptist Church of the Deaf, 3200 Randolph Rd., Wheaton, MD 20902. 301-570-0928 (TTY), Relay: 800-735-2258 [Pastor Terry Buchholz\n buz@clark.net This e-mail address is being protected from spambots, you need JavaScript enabled to view it ]
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #117 on: July 01, 2009, 01:49:08 PM »

Lone, you've been busy -- got another meeting that starts in a few minutes.  Then I'm really going to pour over this.  Good job!

lonemonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #118 on: July 01, 2009, 01:51:43 PM »

Have a FANTASTIC meeting Sis! an angelic monkey
Looking forward to *discussing* this with you!
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #119 on: July 02, 2009, 01:29:19 PM »

Sources told KCRA 3 that Lawless was questioned years ago as part of a report of suspected child abuse.
However, both the Asotin County Sheriff's Department and the Clarkston Police Department in Washington said they do not have any records of a criminal case ever being filed.

I have searched and searched and can find nothing to indicate CLL was at that Church in Washington.  He began preaching 4/6/1971 and was ordained 8/20/1971 by Winton Missionary Baptist Church -- the pastor at this church at that time was Arthur DeWayne Harris, brother of Connie.  From 8/71-5/73 he was the pastor as Grace MBC in Gardena.  He then did "mission" work in Eureka.  In 1980 he was at First Sovereign Grace in Mountain View which mergered with Victory Missionary Baptist in Tracy.  Arthur DeWayne Harris was at First Sovereign Grace in Mountain View from 1974-1975.
There are some indications that Arthur DeWayne Harris and CLL were both at First Sovereign in 1975.  In 1981 FSG & Victory mergered and eventually became known as Clover Road.  The IRS forms for Clover Road Baptist Church say it was established in 1957.  It is possible that Daives C. Cooper "Doc" or his father John Cooper established whatever the name of the church was in 1957 as they "started" churches, including in Tracy.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.