March 29, 2024, 03:11:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Irrigation Pond  (Read 63712 times)
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #140 on: June 26, 2009, 10:46:09 PM »

I'm telling you, I am totally on pins and needles about now ugh.  this is going to get messy.   

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #141 on: June 26, 2009, 11:11:07 PM »

here is the parcel map of the area, smaller so it is easy to see the layout

To find me:
love4ever
Scared Monkey

« Reply #142 on: June 26, 2009, 11:12:41 PM »

I am sticking to my theory on living in a rural area. I live in the Midwest now, going on about 14 years, before I resided in San Diego County for 24 years. I moved because crime was high and I didn't want to raise my children there. And now in a rural community things are more profound. I see and hear  everything. In the area in which I live i know that i am aware of the who's and whats in my neighborhood. And being raised in California, I have inclines...LOL...I do not believe you can live in such an area that is open and made of dirt roads and tend not to pay attention to who is coming and going. Unless we look at it like this; it is a tight family and they have already marked their territory and people know not to venture there. But who would travel down those dirt roads anyways? Family, Friends? And if Sandra was found in the pond, an no one seen or heard anything along the silent roads, then everyone must have been sleeping. I shouldn't stereotype people, but I do not believe that the dairy people would just let anyone walk all over them or their land. Hence, they take care of business. They hire their own people within their own family. Now, I am just speculating and gearing up a theory. Ann Silva is a third generation dairy farmer, so that is set in stone for mandatory operations of family workers. Again this is another one of my, "Jus sayin"...

I'm with you on someone should have seen something. 

I have so much I could say; I won't 

let me explain the maps.  I am going to put up another one with all the parcel numbers so we can figure out who owns all this land out there and who is living out there.  maybe that might tell us why no one sees anythinng.   

on my previous posts, the parcel areas are marked on the map, so we can see exactly where the borders of the properties are and who is living where.  then I took those parcel numbers and found the corresponding addreses, then took the addresses and found who is living there or conected to them. 

seem a ton of bracchetti famiy has a lot of those parcels.  not just the address of the dairy.  the only one so far that I did above who is NOT their family is memory, and he might be family too, we don't kow but we need to find out.  who knows what he actually saw, or is he just saying he saw that kind of truck?????

okay I am in the process of making a map with more parcel numbers so we can see who owns what out there, but so far I can tell you we are in the midst of portuguese dairy kingdom

Yea memory sure doesn't abide by his last name especially for being in law enforcement? If I were memory, and I saw a truck, so to speak...I would be searching the town inside and out for that truck. I would loose sleep over it, I wouldn't care. What i do care about is a little girl who was innocent for godsakes, and the memory man should be on the hunt. Unless we can say he did see something, and he does know something, but because of the gag order, we do not know anything or about anyone. It is a cruel thing in not knowing.

You do a beautiful job in covering all areas of research DD, Thank you for thatan angelic monkey
love4ever
Scared Monkey

« Reply #143 on: June 26, 2009, 11:14:28 PM »

And so that piece of land DD, is also where these relatives reside and the dairy itself?
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #144 on: June 26, 2009, 11:16:12 PM »

here is the map with all the parcel numbers. 

the colored cluster of parcels are bacchetti parcels I posted above in previous posts. 
notice where SUGAR CUT is to the right side, south of bacchetti dairy.  ann silva stated the police would not let her on her land that was on the banks of SUGAR CUT.  this is no where near her house or the pond.  so why could she not go out there? 

you can see how the river goes from OLD RIVER to TOM PAINE SLOUGH to SUGAR CUT.  I have marked them in different colors so you can see where one ends and the other begins. 

also look at all the names in my previous posts who are connected to the colored cluster of parcels owned by bacchetti.  They are all portuguese dairy people.  so this whole are was settled by portuguese dairy people.  We need to look at the history of this whole area. 

and pay close attention to all the names of the topographical places.  I will get some topo maps up too. 

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #145 on: June 26, 2009, 11:20:10 PM »

it's going to take me a little bit of time, but I am going to look up who owns all these parcels.  See who all settled this area.  Would like to see who actually NAMED these places.  There are some very interesting names of places out here.   

let me try to find my old topo map.  if not, I will make a new one. 

there is A LOT of info I need to get out here, just will take me awhile.

To find me:
love4ever
Scared Monkey

« Reply #146 on: June 26, 2009, 11:32:24 PM »

Cited:

http://www.veromi.net/Summary.asp?fn=&mn=&ln=Bacchetti&vw=Business&Search=Business&Input=Name&city=Tracy&state=CA
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #147 on: June 26, 2009, 11:53:43 PM »

And so that piece of land DD, is also where these relatives reside and the dairy itself?

the dairy address is on the little YELLOW 05 parcel, that is what they list as the dairy address.  but that is only 1.29 acres.  they have 750 cows and other things.  so the colored cluster of parcels I have right there I looked up. all but one had the bacchetti's listed.  they are on all the other colored cluster parcels as "connected".  I need to find the actual deeds and see how many they OWN.  the only one they are not listed on is teh MEMORY one.  But I really wonder if they might be related to the memory family too?  I will try to check. so much to do, so little time.

the bacchettis have to own some of the other parcels out there too, because one of those properties is on the "banks of SUGAR CUT", and look where sugar cut is located, not by the colored cluster of parcels.  so she has to own some other parcels.  she also said sugar cut flows into old river, but it connects to the tom paine slough.  the tom paine slough is where I figured she would be found if she connected to what I thought she might.  so here she is out there.  so why? 

it is my belief melissa has to know "someone" and whoever it is, is out there in these parcels.  she said she has been out to the dairy,  why?  who does she know who goes to that dairy.  Does her grandfather know these people, or did she just happen to meet someone? 

let me go find who else lives out there

To find me:
love4ever
Scared Monkey

« Reply #148 on: June 26, 2009, 11:58:57 PM »

Cited:

http://californiamaps.org/map.php?county=San+Joaquin&type=gut
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #149 on: June 27, 2009, 12:13:48 AM »

that is at least part of the dairy.  there are a LOT Of parcels clustered right there.  the street address is for only 1.29 acres, so there has to be more than that.  it is zone ag 40 which is agriculture 40 acres or more.  they must have split those parcels up at some point? 

on the sugar cut, if you look at the map I wrote the word sugar cut, but I put polka dots all up with the same color to where sugar cut goes north too, the it turns into tom paine slough which I made a different color of polka dots, then it turns into old river, which is a different color.  but nowhere is sugar cut by the address listed for the dairy, so they have to have land out there along sugar cut as well. 

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #150 on: June 27, 2009, 12:20:58 AM »

okay compare your map to mine, those buildings are backing up all the way to the tom paine slough.

they must also own 21212009, all the way to the tom paine slough.  so maybe they are considering that sugar cut?

let me get a topo map.  maybe they still call that sugar cut AND tom paine slough.

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #151 on: June 27, 2009, 12:25:02 AM »

and tom paine slough turns into old river on the next big parcel next to there, maybe they own that one too, that is probably where the dogs alerted??

if the dogs alerted right there and if they also own that big parcel, then HMMMMM.  that would be totally crazy because how would melissa be out there by herself clear out on those huge parcels on the river?

let me go find out who owns 21212002, 3, 8 & 9. 

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #152 on: June 27, 2009, 12:26:01 AM »

here are the street addresses for those 4 parcels

21212002 18211 S BACCHETTI RD UNTR
21212003 18233 S BACCHETTI RD UNTR
21211008 18311 S BACCHETTI RD UN
21212009 18344 S BACCHETTI RD UNTR

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #153 on: June 27, 2009, 12:30:29 AM »

wow, those are the ones I already looked up who have bacchetti connected to all of them HMMMM

so they own ALL that huge land.  unreal!!!

what the hell was melissa doing all over that huge land area and by herself and no one saw her.? 
are we suppose to be STUPID?!!!!!!

To find me:
love4ever
Scared Monkey

« Reply #154 on: June 27, 2009, 12:52:45 AM »

wow, those are the ones I already looked up who have bacchetti connected to all of them HMMMM

so they own ALL that huge land.  unreal!!!

what the hell was melissa doing all over that huge land area and by herself and no one saw her.? 
are we suppose to be STUPID?!!!!!!

It's not right DD...I was pondering the thought, if someone was going to do something that Melissa and/or others did. Why would they put Sandra so close to home? It just doesn't make sense. I would like to know who the other workers were who were draining the irrigation pond. It only names Franco, but in mass reports it states the "Farm WorkerS".
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #155 on: June 27, 2009, 01:04:21 AM »

Look at this topo map.  everyone of those parcels have bacchetti listed at the corresponding address.  so they own all this land, and maybe more too, I have not looked yet, but they own at least that much.  now...look at the roads, you HAVE TO GET THERE THROUGH BACCHETTI RD.  there are NO OTHER ROADS in there to the tom paine slough or old river.  unless you go all the way around on the other side of the river, but then you still have to cross the river and end up on bacchetti property again. 

tell me some car driving around out there is not going to be noticed.  if at night they see the lights. if in daytime they see you, they are working out there.  you have to drive down THEIR road!!!

so melissa drove down their road and wandered around all over to get to old river or on the banks of the bacchetti property and at their pond?  get real!!! this is BS

To find me:
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #156 on: June 27, 2009, 01:28:59 AM »

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=Whitehall+road+Tracy+ca&sll=37.774238,-121.465083&sspn=0.866196,2.463684&ie=UTF8&ll=37.794457,-121.43446&spn=0.001691,0.004812&t=h&z=18

I think this is a great pic of the dirt road meeting up to the creek. It seems as though there is a bridge maybe? I have not gone that far down this road. Only to the bend.
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #157 on: June 27, 2009, 01:35:07 AM »

yes there is a bridge there, it shows on the topo maps.

gee I better get some sleep... 

To find me:
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #158 on: June 27, 2009, 01:44:13 AM »

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=Whitehall+road+Tracy+ca&sll=37.774238,-121.465083&sspn=0.866196,2.463684&ie=UTF8&ll=37.818226,-121.445704&spn=0.013527,0.038495&t=h&z=15

Where is my post that explains this link? I just wrote out a whole thing and it is not there! Let me try again!
I wonder if this is the spot the one Oakland man said he beleives the saw Fred  Williams and Sandra in a boat. This is the route people take to avoid rush hour traffic. you take Tracy blvd to hwy 4 to 5 freeway (or reverse)
love4ever
Scared Monkey

« Reply #159 on: June 27, 2009, 01:45:04 AM »

Here is a map with the pink dots of all Silvas as companies..Some odd things such as a Silva reunion as well...But mostly Silva businesses..All those pink dots are buisnesses..wow!!!

Cited:

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=whitehall%20rd%20tracy%20california&oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&hl=en&tab=wl

Silva Family reunion pics.. in Coyote Valley, San Jose

Cited:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/silvareunion/2619013877/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.