April 16, 2024, 02:28:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Irrigation Pond  (Read 63856 times)
love4ever
Scared Monkey

« Reply #40 on: June 13, 2009, 10:53:32 PM »

Whitehall Estates Cheese Co near
18700 Bacchetti Rd, Tracy, CA 95304
209-No phone numbers please

http://maps.google.com/maps/mpl?ie=UTF8&moduleurl=http://maps.google.com/help/maps/streetview/smartnav_mapplet.html&mapclient=google&f=q&hl=en&ie=UTF8&geocode=&q=times+square,+nyc&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=52.372705,114.257812&ie=UTF8&ll=40.758635,-73.985238&spn=0.012353,0.027895&z=16&iwloc=A&layer=c&cbll=40.758437,-73.985164&panoid=tm6dO7hV6LZs52v6Ly4sQA&cbp=12,19.46,,0,-4.09&utm_campaign=en&utm_medium=lp&utm_source=usmicrosite

Names associated with the phone number above:

1. CONTRERAS, CARLOS
33285 S KOSTER RD TRACY, CA 95304
(209) Edit-No phone number please

CONTRERAS, CARLOS N

SOLANO STATE PRISON VACAVILLE, CA 95696
--Maybe they were there..LOL
313 N GIDDINGS ST VISALIA, CA 93291
446 1ST #2 VISALIA, CA 93277
PO BOX 400 TRACY, CA 95378
PO BOX 4000ID WOODLAND, CA 95696
PO BOX 840ID CALIPATRIA, CA 92233

CONTRERAS, PABLO JULIO (age 38)
CONTRERAS, ANA MARIA (age 59)
CONTRERAS, MANUEL A

http://www.usa-people-search.com/Default.aspx?view=PE

Another look at the Listing:

18700 Bacchetti Rd
Tracy, CA 95304
A.
18700 Bacchetti Rd
Tracy, CA 95304

At this address:
Bacchetti & Silva Dairy‎
Whitehall Estates Cheese Co‎

These are the names when I entered it as the business name,
"Whitehall Estates Cheese Co".

Primary/Secondary Owner
1 BACCHETTI, LINO

Owner's Address/
Site Address

18700 Bacchetti Rd
Tracy, CA 95304   

APN

Primary/Secondary Owner       
2.SILVA, ANN

Owner's Address/
Site Address

18700 Bacchetti Rd
Tracy, CA 95304   

Last Sold
10/07/1986   

Phone
(209) Edit-No phone numbers please

APN

Primary/Secondary Owner

3.BACCHETTI

Owner's Address/
Site Address

18700 Bacchetti Rd
Tracy, CA 95304   

APN

http://www.usa-people-search.com/Default.aspx?view=PR

« Last Edit: June 29, 2009, 11:12:34 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
love4ever
Scared Monkey

« Reply #41 on: June 13, 2009, 11:23:57 PM »

The farm worker who found the suitcase (maybe), Jose Luis Franco...

Name/AKAs   Address   
1. FRANCO, JOSE L

Address
18344 BACCHETTI RD
TRACY, CA 95304

Possible Relatives
FRANCO, MARGARITA       

Phone

2.FRANCO, JOSE LUIS

Address
18344 BACCHETTI RD
TRACY, CA 95304

Possible Relatives
(949) Edit-No phone numbers please-Orange county area code

http://www.usa-people-search.com/Results.aspx?view=PE

Number from above Listing..(209) Edit-No phone numbers please Oh My...

Name/AKAs   Age   Address   Possible Relatives   Birthday   Phone
1.CHAVEZ, JAVIER JOSE

Associated names:
CHAVEZ, JAVIER JOSE

Age 66

Address
1280 WHISPERING WIND DR TRACY, CA 95377
400 MISSION RANCH BLVD CHICO, CA 95926
2020 LAKE HEIGHTS DR #E202 EVERETT, WA 98208
15 TIOGA WAY CHICO, CA 95928
202 ROANE DR HAMPTON, VA 23669
2020 LAKE HEIGHTS DR #O202 EVERETT, WA 98208
1975 CALAVERAS CT TRACY, CA 95377
400 MISSION RANCH BLVD #69 CHICO, CA 95926
620 CHERRY ST CHICO, CA 95928
100 SWIFT BLVD GOOSE CREEK, SC 29445
2605 WOODBRIDGE DR NEWPORT NEWS, VA 23608
8600 GLEN MYRTLE AVE #706 NORFOLK, VA 23505
6 BIMINI XING #J HAMPTON, VA 23666
1577 E LASSEN AVE #49 CHICO, CA 95973

Possible Relatives   
CHAVEZ, JAVIER J (age 54)
CHAVIZ, RAMONA (age 36)
CHAVEZ, LETICIA (age 38)

Phone
(425) Edit-No phone numbers please
(530) Edit no phone numbers please
(425) Edit-No phone numbers please

(757) Edit-No phone numbers please
(757) Edit-No phone numbers please

http://www.usa-people-search.com/Default.aspx?view=PEhttp://

There is more you guys and I have to go...
I will be back soon..Kisses!

~Love~

« Last Edit: June 29, 2009, 11:18:37 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
love4ever
Scared Monkey

« Reply #42 on: June 13, 2009, 11:30:42 PM »

Whitehill Cheese Estate Address is at the corner
of Bacchetti and Whitehall Road..

How could someone not see anything if they have
lived out there for years...Wouldn't someone notice something?

But I need to be good and quit thinking things..LOL.. an angelic monkey

~Love~
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #43 on: June 14, 2009, 12:30:21 AM »

I think the  one police cadet noticed a truck there on that street  and reported it.  The houses are not right next to the ponds. If I recall correctly, Bacchetti sort of veers off to the right from Tracy Blvd and if you continue straight you wind up where the houses are. but you can turn right and be on whitehall and a little bit down Whitehall are the ponds. There is a big field between the dairy building and cow pens (is that what it is called? I am a city girl, lol) There are also trees. So I am not sure if the view is wide open for the people who live in the homes to see.
lonemonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #44 on: June 14, 2009, 12:48:45 PM »

I think the  one police cadet noticed a truck there on that street  and reported it.  The houses are not right next to the ponds. If I recall correctly, Bacchetti sort of veers off to the right from Tracy Blvd and if you continue straight you wind up where the houses are. but you can turn right and be on whitehall and a little bit down Whitehall are the ponds. There is a big field between the dairy building and cow pens (is that what it is called? I am a city girl, lol) There are also trees. So I am not sure if the view is wide open for the people who live in the homes to see.

Your posts are very insightful Tracy! an angelic monkey
It's GREAT to hear from someone living in Tracy!
lonemonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #45 on: June 14, 2009, 12:52:22 PM »

Whitehill Cheese Estate Address is at the corner
of Bacchetti and Whitehall Road..

How could someone not see anything if they have
lived out there for years...Wouldn't someone notice something?

But I need to be good and quit thinking things..LOL.. an angelic monkey

~Love~

You have been BUSY, Love!!!
When I have some time later...I'll see if I have anything else to offer.
love4ever
Scared Monkey

« Reply #46 on: June 14, 2009, 09:11:56 PM »

Snipped:

A police cadet also said Friday that he saw someone "acting real strange" at an irrigation pond near where Cantu's body was found.

The driver — a white man in his late 40s or early 50s wearing a white baseball cap and gray T-shirt — appeared to be looking down at the ditch beside the road, said 19-year-old Memory. Only four or five cars travel the remote road, which is a dead end, on a typical day, he noted.

Stephen Memory said he thought it was odd to see a beige Chevrolet Silverado truck parked on the shoulder of the road facing in the wrong direction on the afternoon of April 3. Sandra's body was found April 6.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,514042,00.html[/b]]http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,514042,00.html

I sure wish the cadet would have went further and confronted the man.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #47 on: June 14, 2009, 09:36:03 PM »

Here is another thing about the ponds and why it strikes me as a strange place. First off, they are wide open, not much around the ponds, however you have to admit they are not a place anyone would swim.

Across Whitehall there is a creek, it is well hidden with bushes then down Whitehall I am pretty sure it meets up with a larger creek, not sure if it could be called a river or a creek. I think that is the Tom Payne slough area DD spoke off or maybe old river? I looked it up and I think you can take boats or rafts? I have never been there so I am not sure. Is that where the man who saw someone in a boat who looked like Williams? Where did he see him? was it around this area?

This is a neat site, shows the water ways around Nor cal especially The Old River, Sugar Cut, Tom Slough and Grant line river. page down and you can see a pic of the Tracy blvd bridge. http://www.usbr.gov/mp/nepa/documentShow.cfm?Doc_ID=2008

Now with all of these water ways around, why the pond? could the man have seen Williams in the boat with Sandra? We have been told Sandra was killed on the day she went missing is that a fact or an assumption?   
love4ever
Scared Monkey

« Reply #48 on: June 14, 2009, 09:37:36 PM »

Just making note:

Nieto, Juan
Last Known Address:    

950 SULTANA DR
TRACY, 95376
County:    SAN JOAQUIN
Zip Code 95376

Description
Date of Birth:    06-10-1971
Sex:    MALE
Height:    5'6"
Weight:    160
Eye Color:    BROWN
Hair Color:    BROWN
Ethnicity:    HISPANIC

Offenses 
LEWD OR LASCIVIOUS ACTS WITH CHILD UNDER 14 YEARS

Scars/Marks/Tattoos 
SCAR NOSE

Known Aliases
FRANCO, JUAN NEIDO
FRANCO N, JUAN
FRANCONIETO, JUAN
HERNANDEZ, JESUS MUNOZ
NIETO, JUAN FRANCO
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #49 on: June 14, 2009, 09:41:54 PM »

Snipped:

A police cadet also said Friday that he saw someone "acting real strange" at an irrigation pond near where Cantu's body was found.

The driver — a white man in his late 40s or early 50s wearing a white baseball cap and gray T-shirt — appeared to be looking down at the ditch beside the road, said 19-year-old Memory. Only four or five cars travel the remote road, which is a dead end, on a typical day, he noted.

Stephen Memory said he thought it was odd to see a beige Chevrolet Silverado truck parked on the shoulder of the road facing in the wrong direction on the afternoon of April 3. Sandra's body was found April 6.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,514042,00.html[/b]]http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,514042,00.html

I sure wish the cadet would have went further and confronted the man.
Somewhere within these thousands of posts we have a pic of a man in a truck who is believed to be the one dropping off the note at the memorial. The man inside posters said looked like Fred Williams.

Where is the story of the man who saw a person in the boat with Sandra? When did he see that? Sister?? please help me find this and the pic???? You rock at finding things, lol.
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #50 on: June 14, 2009, 09:46:21 PM »

Hi Love,
You need to go to blinkoncrime.com.  There is a list of different cases Blink is working on, under Sandra Cantu you see the name Johnny Williams, not what's his face Williams, oh yeah, Fred.  Click on Johnny Williams and I think you will find what you are looking for.
If not, let me know and I hunt some more.

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #51 on: June 14, 2009, 09:55:29 PM »

http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/04/09/sandra-cantu-casenew-developments

love4ever
Scared Monkey

« Reply #52 on: June 14, 2009, 10:41:03 PM »

Here is another thing about the ponds and why it strikes me as a strange place. First off, they are wide open, not much around the ponds, however you have to admit they are not a place anyone would swim.

Across Whitehall there is a creek, it is well hidden with bushes then down Whitehall I am pretty sure it meets up with a larger creek, not sure if it could be called a river or a creek. I think that is the Tom Payne slough area DD spoke off or maybe old river? I looked it up and I think you can take boats or rafts? I have never been there so I am not sure. Is that where the man who saw someone in a boat who looked like Williams? Where did he see him? was it around this area?

This is a neat site, shows the water ways around Nor cal especially The Old River, Sugar Cut, Tom Slough and Grant line river. page down and you can see a pic of the Tracy blvd bridge. http://www.usbr.gov/mp/nepa/documentShow.cfm?Doc_ID=2008

Now with all of these water ways around, why the pond? could the man have seen Williams in the boat with Sandra? We have been told Sandra was killed on the day she went missing is that a fact or an assumption?   

Great Job Tracy Girl, and just like the cadet, why do we only hear of the actual
claim that the cadet saw a man and vehicle, and also Johnny Williams. Was there a follow up on Johnny Williams, why would Johnny come forward if he was lying?
love4ever
Scared Monkey

« Reply #53 on: June 14, 2009, 10:44:01 PM »

Thank you sister, an angelic monkey and that pic of lawless and williams looks suspicious really!!!
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #54 on: June 14, 2009, 10:45:56 PM »

here are my notes for the video that was on the net and no longer there.  I have notes for all of the old videos.  also I notice this from my notes.   on the same video about johnny williams seeing fred williams in the boat, is the info this is the same video where fred williams is yelling at the news media to get off his property at the mobile home in lathrop.  the date on my notes gives the date of the video.  I clicked on the link but the video is no long there ugh. 

Video -J Williams Points @ Fred - FW Runs Off News 4/10/09
video
http://www.fox40.com/pages/search_for_sandra

Johnny Williams is NOT RELATED to Fred Williams

Fred Williams is a member of the Clover Road Baptist Church where Clifford Lane Lawless is the pastor.

Johnny Williams is a man from Oakland who says he thought he saw Sandra in a boat with Fred Williams. He said the girl in the boat waved at him. He said the man in the boat was acting suspicious. He told the police what he saw but he says they did not follow up on it. He still says they did not. He says if they prove she died before April 2, 2009 then he guesses he is wrong. However, he seems very sure of this.

He said when he saw Fred Williams on the news he recognized him as the man in the boat with the girl who looked like Sandra.

also

Fred Williams he telling the news reporters to get off his property at his home in Lathrop.

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #55 on: June 14, 2009, 10:48:53 PM »

more of my old notes

Reported Suspicious Man/Car By Pond Be4 Sandra Found 4/10/09
okay I looked it up

4/1/09 press conference by police says the cadaver scent was found by the searchers to the NORTH of 205...

so--

4/1/09 cadaver scent found north of 205/Old River/Nothing found

"Cadaver dogs picked up a scent Sunday morning along a river north of Tracy, Sheneman said. Divers searched the water while others searched along the water line. He said there was no sign anyone had been there and nothing was found."

4/2/09 Johnny Williams thinks he saw man in boat w/sandra (where?)

4/3/09 Cadet Memory saw suspicious man in truck by pond where sandra was found

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #56 on: June 14, 2009, 10:54:37 PM »

here is another one of my old posts in my files, this was when they were searching at about the time they said something about johnny williams seeing a man in a boat.  I was never sure if this was the same area.  they never did say where johnny williams saw the man in the boat, but I had wondered if it was in the area I posted about in my notes below. 

the cadaver dogs also hit on OLD RIVER... this was very early on. 

ok the video shows they were on the san joaquin river. That is a very long river, could be anywhere, but they said it was in the wildlife area. It showed boats going under a big bridge, and at one part is showed some little houseboat-like thing on the river.

now how did they figure out they should go to that area?

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #57 on: June 14, 2009, 10:57:18 PM »

this is another old post in my files.  I was posting on a private board at the time.
+++++++++++++++++++++++

Apr 06, 2009

What River Was "A" Scent Found On?
The above video says the cadaver dogs picked up the scent at the Tracy Wildlife Area.

The article above says the dogs hit on the river NORTH of 205.

Where exactly is the Tracy Wildlife Area?

So if the Tracy Wildlife Area is
at the end of tracy blvd
over first bridge over the delta
wildlife area is just to the left of the bridge.

then we should be able to identify this area on a map.
I'll go look at a map and figure out where this place is.

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #58 on: June 14, 2009, 11:00:29 PM »

now at the time I was wondering why they were searching this area.  I had thought it was because the dogs had hit on old river, but at the same time johnny williams was saying he saw a man in a boat with sandra, but that info did not come out til later, but the police had that info right off.  I always wondered why the police chose the area they did to go look.  my directions in the previous post were taken from a video that was about their search on the river, I was watching the video when I posted that.  All these videos are gone now, unless someone can find them.  the dates of the videos would be the dates of my posts then, because I kept up with this case minute by minute.

To find me:
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #59 on: June 14, 2009, 11:04:40 PM »

So the man Johnny williams said in an interview "..If Police say she was already dead by April 2nd, then I am wrong.. But I saw a heavy set man with a thick moustache interviewed on Tv yesterday and it’s him, it’s the man I saw on the boat.."

The cadet saw a man in a truck on April 3rd, sandra was found april 6th. Hmmmmm
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.