March 28, 2024, 06:47:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Irrigation Pond  (Read 63706 times)
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #280 on: June 28, 2009, 09:20:41 PM »

there are a lot of portuguese people with the surname of FRANCO. He might be portuguese?

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #281 on: June 28, 2009, 09:23:12 PM »

I really hope no one takes it wrong when I mention different ethnicities.  I only try to figure this out so I can know which culture is theirs.  It has nothing at all to do with anything other than that.  Just thought I would mention this because I keep refering to what ethnicity people are.  Knowing a person's traditional heritage and culture helps to know a lot about who people know, some of their beliefs, etc. 

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #282 on: June 28, 2009, 09:24:35 PM »

well now I sound like I am sterotyping people ugh.  I'm not. 
oh well I guess people understand what I mean 

To find me:
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #283 on: June 28, 2009, 09:31:00 PM »

understand perfectly -- not a problem for me.

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #284 on: June 28, 2009, 11:21:02 PM »

from Blinkoncrime.com

Comment by Christen Allen Iman — April 10, 2009 @ 1:03 pm
Good morning, B.

I was looking at the location where police cadet Stephen Memory said the truck was parked on the wrong side of the road.
This would be on the south side of Whitehall Road facing west towards Bacchetti Road.

Sandra of course, was recovered across the road from where the truck was parked, on the north side of Whitehall Road.

What’s interesting is that these two locations are approximately 150 meters from one another.
Close proximity considering the crime scene and chronologics involved.

The truck may have been parked at that spot as the trees would restrict any view from the nearby houses and the unsub would have a good view of vehicles or people along the entire road.

And if he had parked along the north side of Whitehall, he’d not have the same amount of cover and concealment he’d require to dispose of the suitcase.
Plus the spot he had chosen has more solid ground and would leave less in the way of tire tread marks for later comparison.

He’d not park in close proximity to the disposal location as he’d surely know that police would be photographing and casting any and all tire tread imprints at that location.
So I think he parked where he thought would be far enough away that he felt they wouldn’t be able to link him to this murder.

I think he’s our guy the more I look at the psychology involved in all this.
It fits what I recognize as typical offender behaviour.

What do you think?

Chris

Chris, excellent points, I agree. I would add that although I agree with your observations, the one thing that sticks out for me is the dichotomy of your description is more associated with an organized offender which I do NOT believe this is. Unless your willing to suggest that this is post-haste thinking, a few days breathing room if you will. What lends itself to that theory is the fact that he came back to the site in the first place… What was he doing there? Are you able to plot his field of vision where he was? Was he contemplating moving the suitcase? Was he checking to see if it had surfaced after taking the time to educate himself after the fact that it is a probability during decompostion that the case would surface? Did he just realize there was something in that case that would tie him to it? Was he spoken to by Police that day, or perhaps the pastor, Was he riddled with remorse and someone close to him confronted him with their suspicions?
OR
Did he just find out that the ponds are drained to irrigate and this one had just started that day and he knew he had a limited number days and had a panic attack and froze in his truck?

However we get there, I think he’s our guy. I think we will find out in a few hours.
B

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.