March 28, 2024, 05:11:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Need Help From All Of You Hard Core Researchers!  (Read 4864 times)
Izzy58
Scared Monkey

« Reply #20 on: June 12, 2009, 02:55:38 PM »

Grrr!  This darn internet keeps kicking me off!   I have wireless service and it is horrible!  I have to wait two more months before I can finally get out of the contract.  Anyway...thanks!  I think I have checked there before but I'll look at it again. I need to go now and get some housework done, it's already going to be noon here and I haven't done a thing around here lol!  I'll check back here later just in case anyone was able to come up with anything.  Thank you everyone for your help! Smile
Izzy58
Scared Monkey

« Reply #21 on: June 12, 2009, 03:09:23 PM »

I found a Guy Cook born in Union AR!!!!!!!   I wonder if this is the brother!!!!        gosh, I really need to get myself away from this computer so I can get some stuff done around here! 
Izzy58
Scared Monkey

« Reply #22 on: June 13, 2009, 03:09:51 AM »

Well I signed up for ancestry.com's free trial and still not having much luck. I found two possibles but they are probably unlikely the right ones.  The only records that I know for certain that are his are the military and death record. On the upside I was able to trace my relatives on my mother's side all the way to Italy and on my father's side to Russia and Romania.  Why does my husband's side have to be so darn difficult! 
Pages: « 1 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.