April 24, 2024, 07:49:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #43 6/30/09 - 7/07/09  (Read 552234 times)
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1260 on: July 06, 2009, 12:51:26 AM »

The ironic thing is I am munching on a Baloney sandwich right now.   For real. 

AND - you DO have twin grandchildren!!   
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1261 on: July 06, 2009, 12:51:42 AM »

I think anyone that has ever had a child OR twins, knew it was a bunch of baloney. an angelic monkey

I was like mytime, I thought the length had to be a typo...or someone confusing measurments of the head or chest or something.  I never dreamed someone would lie about having babies!  Maybe I was just naive.

What is the gain in a lie like that, with all the questions that will come even after the "birth"...from then on!
Just to gain attention for a while and then leave?

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1262 on: July 06, 2009, 12:51:43 AM »

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1263 on: July 06, 2009, 12:52:26 AM »

I think anyone that has ever had a child OR twins, knew it was a bunch of baloney. an angelic monkey

Artcolley - the sad thing is WHY?  Dolce seemed smart, caring and nice enough without being pregnant with twins.  Why the lie?  Was everything a lie?  I just don't understand!

Klaas, after years of seeing things like this on the net, there really is no "why". Some people are just into game playing for whatever reason. Attention sometimes. I've seen people make up terrible disasters just to obtain sympathy AND monetary gifts, etc.  Its insane. but it does go on, every day. Thank Goodness, this one wasn't sent any gifts or money...or was she? I guess we'll never know.

I don't think so but I have no idea what people do outside of the forum.  I know alot of members call eachother on the phone, etc.

I remember there was a poster at BFN that pretended he was dying and died...but he never really died. 
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1264 on: July 06, 2009, 12:52:35 AM »

They sure look like my son.   
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1265 on: July 06, 2009, 12:52:51 AM »

I don't understand why either, but I know it's a selfish, crass thing to do. To demand attention for yourself at the expense of others via a lie is unforgivable. To do it in a forum of sleuths is really stupid.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1266 on: July 06, 2009, 12:53:29 AM »

Artcolley - the sad thing is WHY?  Dolce seemed smart, caring and nice enough without being pregnant with twins.  Why the lie?  Was everything a lie?  I just don't understand!

Klaas, after years of seeing things like this on the net, there really is no "why". Some people are just into game playing for whatever reason. Attention sometimes. I've seen people make up terrible disasters just to obtain sympathy AND monetary gifts, etc.  Its insane. but it does go on, every day. Thank Goodness, this one wasn't sent any gifts or money...or was she? I guess we'll never know.

I don't think so but I have no idea what people do outside of the forum.  I know alot of members call eachother on the phone, etc.

I remember there was a poster at BFN that pretended he was dying and died...but he never really died. 

I can't help but laugh at that!!
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1267 on: July 06, 2009, 12:53:31 AM »

Yes she does Yea MM

GOD BLESS AMERICA
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1268 on: July 06, 2009, 12:54:38 AM »

I don't understand why either, but I know it's a selfish, crass thing to do. To demand attention for yourself at the expense of others via a lie is unforgivable. To do it in a forum of sleuths is really stupid.

That's a fact, LOL 
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1269 on: July 06, 2009, 12:54:43 AM »

I can't help but laugh at that!!

Just don't die laughing.   Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1270 on: July 06, 2009, 12:56:23 AM »

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1271 on: July 06, 2009, 12:56:25 AM »

I was like mytime, I thought the length had to be a typo...or someone confusing measurments of the head or chest or something.  I never dreamed someone would lie about having babies!  Maybe I was just naive.

What is the gain in a lie like that, with all the questions that will come even after the "birth"...from then on!
Just to gain attention for a while and then leave?

I kept thinking it was a typo!!   
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1272 on: July 06, 2009, 12:56:33 AM »

Oh, I remember hearing about that guy! Weird.
I remember in one forum WAAAY back that a girl said her house burned down and she lost everything. Well, people sent her money, LOTS of money, clothing, and on and on. Then the next year, she claimed her husband fell on a construction job and couldn't work, well, some sent her money then also, but some decided to do a little research on her. She was lying about EVERYTHING> There never was a fire, never even a husband to be injured. She was a scam artist. She was reselling all the new clothing and household goods on Ebay.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1273 on: July 06, 2009, 12:58:35 AM »

If she had only charged her driver with keeping up with the calendar, and doing a little research on birth weights, we would never have known!   
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1274 on: July 06, 2009, 12:59:02 AM »

Did he at least get banned?   Monkey Devil!

marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1275 on: July 06, 2009, 12:59:04 AM »

I remember in one forum WAAAY back that a girl said her house burned down and she lost everything. Well, people sent her money, LOTS of money, clothing, and on and on. Then the next year, she claimed her husband fell on a construction job and couldn't work, well, some sent her money then also, but some decided to do a little research on her. She was lying about EVERYTHING> There never was a fire, never even a husband to be injured. She was a scam artist. She was reselling all the new clothing and household goods on Ebay.

Really she got money and stuff.....................uh oh my smoke alarm just went off.............help!!!!!!!!!   Monkey Devil!
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1276 on: July 06, 2009, 01:00:34 AM »

Really she got money and stuff.....................uh oh my smoke alarm just went off.............help!!!!!!!!!   Monkey Devil!

Monkey Devil!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1277 on: July 06, 2009, 01:01:41 AM »

If she had only charged her driver with keeping up with the calendar, and doing a little research on birth weights, we would never have known!   

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

I bet she even likes Walmart, malls and the Dollar store! 
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1278 on: July 06, 2009, 01:02:01 AM »

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1279 on: July 06, 2009, 01:02:15 AM »

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.