April 19, 2024, 11:26:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #43 6/30/09 - 7/07/09  (Read 551926 times)
Jessie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1520 on: July 06, 2009, 12:53:11 PM »

http://www.yourebeautifulbaby.com/

I hope this link works.  If not, let me know and I'll try again.  Look familiar? 

It looks like they changed their picture from back when I checked it out.  I'll look for more pictures.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1521 on: July 06, 2009, 12:53:33 PM »

I am stunned by what I have read here tonite.  Dolce has posted side by side with us for 10,000 plus posts.  A person's post count has nothing to do with their honesty, integrity or dedication....in fact IMO post counts are CRAP....like I said Klaas once told a poster who bitched about losing her post could that it wasn't quantity it was QUALITY that counted.... She searched and researched the Caylee case and Adji and put her heart in it.  I have written to her, texted her, phoned her.  I have sent mail to her and received mail from her.  Never did I question who she was or anything about her.  To question her now would mean I would have to question everthing else in my life.  We have shared so many personal stories, pictures, everything.  I have never googled her or checked out anything she has said to me.  You know, there are several ways to measure tiny babies, head to rear, or head to feet.  I just dont know what to say....I am so hurt, and I know she still reads here,then why doesn't she post? Why not answer these allegations?  but I dont know why she would answer to any of these questions.  I have always thought Dolce was one of the best monkeys we had, dedicated, smart, and I still do. I am personally getting a little tired of monkeys being put on a pedestal....what determines who is or isn't a GOOD monkey? IMO everyone that comes here with an open mind and a heart seeking justice is a GOOD monkey. Bad monkey IMO are those that have an ulterior motive for being here AND they are ALWAYS revealed!!    I love you all too, but I am just shocked.

My responses in RED..

Thank you Sunny, exactly! 

I just can not understand why? 
Why make such **** up.I think I'm starting to get pizzed now.

I have no idea why someone would make up something like that...a need for attention? a habitual liar? A screw lose in one's head?

I don't know if we will ever know the answer as to why?  Posting these lies on a missing childs forum is beyond crazy!!!   

p.s.  REAL people wear sweats - just sayin'

You need to put that in your signature line!!     
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1522 on: July 06, 2009, 12:54:06 PM »

Hi Monkeys.  I don't post here often but I've been reading for a long time.  Now I see that Dolce has been outed.  Finally, I'm reading things like -

mytime writes - “Apparently, some  things are not adding up!!”

CBB writes - “Something is very, very wrong.....”

Klassend writes - “Dolce did pretty good up until the length of the babies.  If she had done her homework she might still have alot of us fooled.”

It's kind of a cruel thing to do to fellow posters.  I'd get angry because everyone on here was so concerned and happy for her.  I'm so glad that you know the whole thing was a lie because I caught on long, long ago, at the very beginning.  Even before I found out for sure, I didn't buy the whole bragging thing about her driver, the $2,500 diaper bag, etc.  There were times I was so tempted but I didn't think it was my place to accuse someone I didn't know. 

It's interesting how I  found out.  I was riding the train to work and there was a big poster – an ad for the maternity department of a local hospital.  The picture on the ad was the exact same picture that Dolce posted as herself.  Her avatar was even a lie.  It wasn't her.  She used pictures from their website.  I couldn't believe my eyes.  Then I started catching little contradictions she was  posting.  I was even suspicious when she posted a picture of her holding Sophie.  It clearly looked to me to be a doll and not a 12 “ baby.  Sounds to  me like she needs help.  All in all, it's a relief to me that you now know the truth.

I looked for HOURS and HOURS for that picture! OH, Thank You!!! Please, could you tell me what hospital?? I looked for so long, I never wanted to see another bloated belly!!!!   

THANK YOU, Jessie!!!

I had looked too.   Thanks for enlightening us, Jessie. 

No more belly or ultrasound picture searching!   

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1523 on: July 06, 2009, 12:54:16 PM »

Hi Monkeys.  I don't post here often but I've been reading for a long time.  Now I see that Dolce has been outed.  Finally, I'm reading things like -

Klassend writes - “Dolce did pretty good up until the length of the babies.  If she had done her homework she might still have alot of us fooled.”

It's kind of a cruel thing to do to fellow posters.  I'd get angry because everyone on here was so concerned and happy for her.  I'm so glad that you know the whole thing was a lie because I caught on long, long ago, at the very beginning.  Even before I found out for sure, I didn't buy the whole bragging thing about her driver, the $2,500 diaper bag, etc.  There were times I was so tempted but I didn't think it was my place to accuse someone I didn't know. 

It's interesting how I  found out.  I was riding the train to work and there was a big poster – an ad for the maternity department of a local hospital.  The picture on the ad was the exact same picture that Dolce posted as herself.  Her avatar was even a lie.  It wasn't her.  She used pictures from their website.  I couldn't believe my eyes.  Then I started catching little contradictions she was  posting.  I was even suspicious when she posted a picture of her holding Sophie.  It clearly looked to me to be a doll and not a 12 “ baby.  Sounds to  me like she needs help.  All in all, it's a relief to me that you now know the truth.

thanks Jessie......I understand your reluctance...but in the future if ANYONE has any doubts I would suggest you contact Klaas with them......If you have the website please post it for all of us to see. I was certain the picture wasn't her...or at least it wasn't the same person that was in her original avatar...the christmas one.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1524 on: July 06, 2009, 12:54:34 PM »

I'll see if I can find it now.  BRB

Gosh, Jessie, please don't think I don't believe you, because I do! I just spent so long looking for it, I'd like to see if I could actually find it for all that effort!   

I was thinking a professional maternity photographer, and let me tell you, there are a gazillion of them!! 

I wish you had felt more comfortable among us, but I understand how you felt. No one here wants to falsely accuse anyone of something.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1525 on: July 06, 2009, 12:55:15 PM »

I looked for HOURS and HOURS for that picture! OH, Thank You!!! Please, could you tell me what hospital?? I looked for so long, I never wanted to see another bloated belly!!!!   

THANK YOU, Jessie!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1526 on: July 06, 2009, 12:55:29 PM »

The really sorrowful thing is she could have posted here on SM as her real self. We would have loved her and she would have been able to talk to us, whatever her problem is. SM's are very compassionate, kind hearted monkeys. We are all flawed in some way, but we would have accepted her just like she was. It was not that we were gullible. We were open hearted. We now have buised hearts right now.   an angelic monkey

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1527 on: July 06, 2009, 12:56:08 PM »

That's quite an interesting post Jessie.

Hey...it the BEE!!  Hi Muffy!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1528 on: July 06, 2009, 12:56:16 PM »

The only thing that set me to wondering was when she posted the last picture of herself in her Avi. The one before was very pregnant with a huge baby bump. The last one she said was most recent she was not so obviously pregnant. I thought she would have hardly been able to stand at that point, going by the previous one. I know the babies drop before birth, and I just thought it might have been the camera angle.

I guess that is a good lesson in listening to your gut. I am very sad.

She covered by saying it was a post from January.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1529 on: July 06, 2009, 12:57:55 PM »

Quote from: Fanny Mae link=#msg866698 date=1246899015
The only thing that set me to wondering was when she posted the last picture of herself in her Avi. The one before was very pregnant with a huge baby bump. The last one she said was most recent she was not so obviously pregnant. I thought she would have hardly been able to stand at that point, going by the previous one. I know the babies drop before birth, and I just thought it might have been the camera angle.

I guess that is a good lesson in listening to your gut. I am very sad.

My gut says, "feed me."  I am going to listen.

I believe in miracles!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1530 on: July 06, 2009, 12:59:18 PM »

You answered my question about the avi. A picture on the ad of a local hospital, are the two babies in the crib, from their website as well? 

The pictures of the twins are in no way less than a month to 6 weeks old. There is no way they are newborns.    Very interesting about where she found the picture of the pregnant women.     Remember she said that her sister in law was pregnant and delivered?  I wonder if that was true, and if some pregnant tummy pictures that she posted on her myspace are in fact her sister in laws  tummy.  How sad, how very sad.  This person really needs some professional  counseling help. 

I just checked her facebook account and got this message

Invalid Friend ID.
This user has either cancelled their membership, or their account has been deleted.

Rest in Peace Caylee

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1531 on: July 06, 2009, 12:59:59 PM »

KCJackie thanks for posting those two pics of her  or whoever they are 

I think the one on the right is Raymond Burr...

I believe in miracles!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1532 on: July 06, 2009, 01:00:39 PM »

thanks KC....I was hoping someone would post those!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1533 on: July 06, 2009, 01:01:43 PM »

I'm not no expert on anything, but could Dolce perhaps have given birth in the past, and maybe lost the baby, and had some kind of mental issues from that, and that is why she did what she did? I'm thinking something along that line, it is easier then thinking she was just being cruel 

Anything is possible nrcg.....Dolce it's time to stand up!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1534 on: July 06, 2009, 01:02:56 PM »

Hey back atcha Sunny!! How's my  little wallflower today?

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1535 on: July 06, 2009, 01:06:05 PM »

http://www.yourebeautifulbaby.com/

I hope this link works.  If not, let me know and I'll try again.  Look familiar? 

It looks like they changed their picture from back when I checked it out.  I'll look for more pictures.

Yes, it looks familiar. We believe you, Jessie. With the info you've posted, I'm sure you're getting some help with looking for more pictures. Thank you again!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1536 on: July 06, 2009, 01:07:39 PM »

Ohhhh, you gotta laugh! 

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1537 on: July 06, 2009, 01:10:50 PM »

Hey back atcha Sunny!! How's my  little wallflower today?

I am great...just tired after a very busy weekend and relieved that the Dolce debacle is now in the open, but sad that some of us will feel used and betrayed.

Rest in Peace Caylee

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1538 on: July 06, 2009, 01:11:23 PM »

I'm worried about Always 1
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1539 on: July 06, 2009, 01:13:08 PM »

Ohhhh, you gotta laugh! 

I am here to tell you all that I really do have a big butt. However it is not red. I just thought I would clear that little matter up right now.  Monkey Devil!

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.