March 28, 2024, 02:29:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #43 6/30/09 - 7/07/09  (Read 548553 times)
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1680 on: July 06, 2009, 04:37:17 PM »

There was a banned monkey that got back on and lied about me, my husband and my family.  I was at one time friends with her and had no idea what she was really all about.  I got sucked into all her BS.  Of course, it was a night Klaas happened to be gone.      She had free reign for a while, posted in several threads and she was fast.  LOL

Not one of my close monkeys friends believed a word of it.  I did make a couple of posts then dropped it.  I said I am not going to dignify it.

I did not leave and was willing to defend myself though.  Just sayin'

I remember, she said what a sweet, quiet, and gentle, monkey you were.

Boy did we set her straight.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1681 on: July 06, 2009, 04:38:14 PM »

Hi, I have called Dolce, emailed her, texted her, and told her what is going on.  Her cell phone goes to voice mail.  She has not responded at all.

I am sorry Always!  I really am.  I emailed Dolce a week or so ago telling her that people were questioning her.  She said she would come on explain everything when the timing was right. 

Her story about her bio mom just does add up or make sense now!! IMO!!

Come on when the timing was right? 

She claimed to have a crazy bio mom stalker who was threatening to take the babies.  She was so scared of her and was literally afraid to leave the house.

I see she wasn't afraid to go to Tranformers, famliy party, etc.  How could she be unsafe in her own home - on line??  Why leave up the babies avatar?  Ok, now the anger is setting in.  I believed a lot of what she said. 

Wow, and why would her crazy bio mom stalker threaten to take the babies? I really believe she is unbalanced, maybe due to being pregnant and perhaps losing the baby/babies. And I thought her stepmom was at her house helping her and her husband, I doubt very much if her bio mom woud break in and steal babies.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1682 on: July 06, 2009, 04:38:54 PM »

Hi, I have called Dolce, emailed her, texted her, and told her what is going on.  Her cell phone goes to voice mail.  She has not responded at all.

I am sorry Always!  I really am.  I emailed Dolce a week or so ago telling her that people were questioning her.  She said she would come on explain everything when the timing was right. 

I guess I missed the bio mom story, except she was helping her with the babies through Sept.  Did she post something else about her Mom?  Or was that not the bio mom??

Different mom's!  I don't feel like I am revealing too much because I know she posted that she was supposedly adopted and had a crazy biomom.

She told me wild stories and swore me to secracy.  I guess If I told them out loud, they would seem too unbelievable now - looking back.
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1683 on: July 06, 2009, 04:40:59 PM »

I really wish I hadn't discovered Starbucks coffee frappaccino ice cream with chocolate chunks on sale.  It is so good and soothing when you feel....ruffled.  I ate it all. boo hoo

I just got back home from the grocery store (I wore sweats) and bought snacky stuff that I normally wouldn't have bought - I guess I am an emotional eater.  I am learning that a monkey should always have snacks on hand for these BOMBSHELL kind of days.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1684 on: July 06, 2009, 04:42:11 PM »

changing the subject!!!

Why in the hell do we have 2 musing type threads?  this is confusing!! OK....I want my own musing thread.....this is CRAZY!!!  Musing is supposed to be a place to discuss OT things nad leave the threads clean..now we have this one and one called JSM's BEGGING FOR BAN THREAD (NO LONGER A VIRGIN THREAD)....I don;'t give a rat's ass who is or isn't a virgin...   give me ONE JUST ONE MUSINGS THREAD PLEASE!!!!

Sunny, JSM's thread was a spin off of Caylee's thread, because we were always going off topic and JSM was begging not to be banned all the time. She has a vicious sense of humor. We all followed over there, and usually go on rants about first one thing or another. We all knew each other from the Caylee thread. That is my take on things. We still post on Caylee's thread, but when we want to talk about things or joke around, that is where we go. Sometimes its even recipes and pictures, and is not exclusive. Anyone is welcomed. JMO

Fanny I do understand all that....however that is what this Musing thread was for....so if monks can go to that thread for O/T why could they not come here?  I am too damn old for this jumping from one thread to another...gggrrrrrrrrr  It's gotta be margarita time SOMEWHERE!!

Probably because the same reason when I post here I sometimes get no reponse, except by a certain few. There is a crew here, and a crew there. That's the best I can explain it. I should just log off today....

Oh Fanny!!  No No No!! No one gets intentionally ignored anywhere.  Now stay put!!   
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1685 on: July 06, 2009, 04:42:45 PM »

I really wish I hadn't discovered Starbucks coffee frappaccino ice cream with chocolate chunks on sale.  It is so good and soothing when you feel....ruffled.  I ate it all. boo hoo

hahahahaha...I am lactose intolerant so I can't eat ice cream.if I do I suffer terribly..but that sounds delicious!!

Oh Sunny, it is soooo goooood!  I am sorry you can't taste it.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1686 on: July 06, 2009, 04:42:52 PM »

I just got back home from the grocery store (I wore sweats) and bought snacky stuff that I normally wouldn't have bought - I guess I am an emotional eater.  I am learning that a monkey should always have snacks on hand for these BOMBSHELL kind of days.

Jackie? I LOVE your new avi!   

If you just got home, I have a task for you, knowing your super research skills. 
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1687 on: July 06, 2009, 04:44:05 PM »

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1688 on: July 06, 2009, 04:44:34 PM »

Dolce's last post on 6/23/09:
"Hi friends, just wanted to leave a quick note to let you know that I am fine, a bit on the sick side, but fine none-the-less.  I am taking a break for now from SM due to the babies, lack of sleep, and some additional stress that was thrusted upon us.  Just wanted to give a heads up and let you all know we are fine.  I hope to be back soon, but family comes first and right now that is my focus.  I love you all and apreciate you all so very much and all the work that you do.  As a bunch and as an individual you all make wonderfull things happen in the name of justice.
Love
D"

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1689 on: July 06, 2009, 04:45:26 PM »

changing the subject!!!

Why in the hell do we have 2 musing type threads?  this is confusing!! OK....I want my own musing thread.....this is CRAZY!!!  Musing is supposed to be a place to discuss OT things and leave the threads clean..now we have this one and one called JSM's BEGGING FOR BAN THREAD (NO LONGER A VIRGIN THREAD)....I don;'t give a rat's ass who is or isn't a virgin...   give me ONE JUST ONE MUSINGS THREAD PLEASE!!!!

Sunny, JSM's thread was a spin off of Caylee's thread, because we were always going off topic and JSM was begging not to be banned all the time. She has a vicious sense of humor. We all followed over there, and usually go on rants about first one thing or another. We all knew each other from the Caylee thread. That is my take on things. We still post on Caylee's thread, but when we want to talk about things or joke around, that is where we go. Sometimes its even recipes and pictures, and is not exclusive. Anyone is welcomed. JMO

Fanny I do understand all that....however that is what this Musing thread was for....so if monks can go to that thread for O/T why could they not come here?  I am too damn old for this jumping from one thread to another...gggrrrrrrrrr  It's gotta be margarita time SOMEWHERE!!

Probably because the same reason when I post here I sometimes get no reponse, except by a certain few. There is a crew here, and a crew there. That's the best I can explain it. I should just log off today....

Fanny......I didn't mean to sound mean...it's just strange to me that there has to be more than one Musings type thread.....it is difficult to keep up with and then people feel like they are being ignored. Or as in my case, I don't know what's going on with some posters .......I try to read as many threads as I can, but I miss a lot......today happened to be a day where I could spend more time than usual on SM.....but tomorrow will be a different story.....it just makes sense to me to have one musings type thread..and this one has been here a long time and was under utilized...then another pops up and it's suddenly very popular????? .but what the hell I don't make the rules, I just TRY to follow them!! salut

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1690 on: July 06, 2009, 04:45:57 PM »

If you just got home, I have a task for you, knowing your super research skills. 

Your assignment, should you choose to accept it:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5380.msg866658#msg866658

I looked for HOURS, some time ago and I would love to see it...........
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1691 on: July 06, 2009, 04:46:55 PM »

OH OH Jackie you better have lots of snacks on hand. It's going to be a long day.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1692 on: July 06, 2009, 04:47:18 PM »

Just thinking out loud - Dolce is/was a fashion designer.............. I am not a size 2 so cannot wear the finer designers.

I do however like my handbags, make-up and sunglasses.  I at least know how to spell the damn names.  Chanel, Louis Vuitton, Fendi, Versace, etc.  Dolce was always mispelling the names - as a designer wouldn't you at least get that part right?  I sure hope nurses and Doctors know how to spell - just sayin'.

IIRC when a monkey wanted to visit her at her store - all of a sudden it was her Aunt's store and she needed some rest so wouldn't be there anymore. 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1693 on: July 06, 2009, 04:47:40 PM »

FANNY? Get your big butt back here, and be sure to stand next to me, so mine won't stand out as so unusual!
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1694 on: July 06, 2009, 04:48:39 PM »

Come on when the timing was right? 

She claimed to have a crazy bio mom stalker who was threatening to take the babies.  She was so scared of her and was literally afraid to leave the house.

I see she wasn't afraid to go to Tranformers, famliy party, etc.  How could she be unsafe in her own home - on line??  Why leave up the babies avatar?  Ok, now the anger is setting in.  I believed a lot of what she said. 

Wow, and why would her crazy bio mom stalker threaten to take the babies? I really believe she is unbalanced, maybe due to being pregnant and perhaps losing the baby/babies. And I thought her stepmom was at her house helping her and her husband, I doubt very much if her bio mom woud break in and steal babies.

OMG...I'm on over-load! 

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1695 on: July 06, 2009, 04:49:07 PM »

Your assignment, should you choose to accept it:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5380.msg866658#msg866658

I looked for HOURS, some time ago and I would love to see it...........

I think we've all been looking - our luck the pictures have been changed.
ladydi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1696 on: July 06, 2009, 04:49:13 PM »

i'm a long time lurker....  if it hasnt already been done, could someone post the avitar pics that are being compared?
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1697 on: July 06, 2009, 04:49:38 PM »

FANNY? Get your big butt back here, and be sure to stand next to me, so mine won't stand out as so unusual!

Queen
"Fat Bottom Girls"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-D99n9f3vU4

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1698 on: July 06, 2009, 04:49:41 PM »

Sweats!!  WOW!  I have been munching on chocolate covered strawberries which means I will have to have a salad for dinner!   What did you buy? Are ya gonna share with us?   

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1699 on: July 06, 2009, 04:50:31 PM »

You know I don't know too many people that are young, beautiful, rich, talented, have a near perfect pregnacy with twins and spend a good part of the day on the computer.

I should have followed the old - "If it is too good to be true......." rule!! 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.