April 19, 2024, 02:10:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #43 6/30/09 - 7/07/09  (Read 551829 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1800 on: July 06, 2009, 06:44:16 PM »

I saw an article in a magazine about chocolate diamond rings for Valentine's Day back around that time.    Maybe that's where the idea came from   

BTW.  I have a confession to make. I had a driver.  Really.  But only because women weren't allowed to drive where I was living and we didn't take taxi's very often because of safety and security issues. 

Could PT be considered a driver??  He always does the driving...and sometimes I sit in the back!!   Monkey Devil!

So you like riding VIP, mytime?  We ladies rode in the back too.  Since the driver wasn't a husband or brother we couldn't ride up front.  Probably safer in  back, with all the maniac drivers.  And they couldn't blame that crazy traffic on women either. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1801 on: July 06, 2009, 06:45:31 PM »

Elaine - good to see you!
Hello Klaas!

Great to see you too.
And all of the monkeys here!

HOLY CRAP WOWWW!! HI - long time no see!! 
Hello Nut!   

Look she even forgot how to post!! 
ROFLMAO!   
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1802 on: July 06, 2009, 06:47:10 PM »

Back in December there was a discussion in musings about someone going to Greece.  Dolce jumped in and said her cousin was getting married in January in Greece, and that her doctor gave the OK for her to travel, as that would be the last time she would be able to fly till after the babies came.  Does anyone remember her making the trip?  I don't recall the "trip" ever mentioned again.

Yes, her "hubs" said they were too busy to go.  AND it was also pointed out to me, that another posted mentioned that they were going to be in area - then she said she would be in Greece at that time.   
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1803 on: July 06, 2009, 06:47:17 PM »

I'm still seeing the one with Sophia's bath, etc. on pg. 2:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5340.msg834937#msg834937

She's deleting all those now too.  Those were there just a bit ago. 

I just cant believe this!!!

And Klaas - your sig line is so appropriate right now.

My sig line was changed for Dolce to see 

Hi Elaine...long time no see!  Welcome Home!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1804 on: July 06, 2009, 06:47:39 PM »

Back in December there was a discussion in musings about someone going to Greece.  Dolce jumped in and said her cousin was getting married in January in Greece, and that her doctor gave the OK for her to travel, as that would be the last time she would be able to fly till after the babies came.  Does anyone remember her making the trip?  I don't recall the "trip" ever mentioned again.
I remember that, and for some reason she didn't go, maybe the wedding was cancelled, or there was a change of plans. It was something like that.
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1805 on: July 06, 2009, 06:48:18 PM »

I'm still seeing the one with Sophia's bath, etc. on pg. 2:

She's deleting all those now too.  Those were there just a bit ago. 

I just cant believe this!!!

And Klaas - your sig line is so appropriate right now.

My sig line was changed for Dolce to see 

Hi Elaine...long time no see!  Welcome Home!!
Hi Sunny and Thanks!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1806 on: July 06, 2009, 06:49:00 PM »

Yes, her "hubs" said they were too busy to go.  AND it was also pointed out to me, that another posted mentioned that they were going to be in area - then she said she would be in Greece at that time.   
That's it, I thought the wedding plans changed. I remember someone was going to be in the area also 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1807 on: July 06, 2009, 06:49:03 PM »

they are gone Muffy....
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5340.140
scroll down to my quotes

Yes, there are some gone.  But I can still see pics on pg. 2:

I saw them until I hit "refresh".     I could have screen capped, but at the end of the day, it doesn't matter.

I don't see any pics under post #25...they're removed

I saw them until I hit "refresh".      I had multiple windows open.   I could have screen capped, but at the end of the day, it doesn't matter.  Maybe we should just put it all on ignore.  I doubt we will get answers.  To me, Ms. Dolce craved attention.  And she got plenty of it.  Maybe it's time to just stop.  It may seem mean spirited of me, because I know some are remarking how sweet and caring she was.  Well, she had over 10,000 post.  How many were sweet and caring and how many were lies?  And she needed a lot of attention/stroking.  And it was given to her.  Some feel sorry for her, thinking there must be a sad story behind it.  What if she's sitting there reading and laughing her azz off?  I am mad because I had 9 pregnancies.  I have two living children.  I buried my infant daughter, and lost a pregnancy at 6 months along the rest were early miscarriages.  What Dolce has done is a slap in the face to me.  And to IM and her grandson.  Sorry.  I don't feel sorry for her.  JMHO

I do not feel sorry for her at all.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1808 on: July 06, 2009, 06:50:22 PM »

I saw an article in a magazine about chocolate diamond rings for Valentine's Day back around that time.    Maybe that's where the idea came from   

BTW.  I have a confession to make. I had a driver.  Really.  But only because women weren't allowed to drive where I was living and we didn't take taxi's very often because of safety and security issues. 

Could PT be considered a driver??  He always does the driving...and sometimes I sit in the back!!   Monkey Devil!

So you like riding VIP, mytime?  We ladies rode in the back too.  Since the driver wasn't a husband or brother we couldn't ride up front.  Probably safer in  back, with all the maniac drivers.  And they couldn't blame that crazy traffic on women either. 

Monkey Devil!  I am just kidding, I don't ride in the back.....but sometimes I would like too!!   

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1809 on: July 06, 2009, 06:51:48 PM »

If you would like me to combine the topics in a thread just for you, it would make a lot more work for me, but I would do it--for you, if it is really bothering you.

If not a very wise poster has a wise saying in her signature line about girls and underwear!   

an angelic monkey

You are too funny Bearly!! I don't care who posts where...it just something that made sense to me....but it is what it is and I have my BIG GIRL PANTIES ON !! 

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1810 on: July 06, 2009, 06:52:52 PM »

Here is the December post.  I think she mentioned in passing later (February) that the trip was cancelled:

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1811 on: July 06, 2009, 06:53:40 PM »

they are gone Muffy....
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5340.140
scroll down to my quotes

Yes, there are some gone.  But I can still see pics on pg. 2:

I saw them until I hit "refresh".     I could have screen capped, but at the end of the day, it doesn't matter.

I don't see any pics under post #25...they're removed

I saw them until I hit "refresh".      I had multiple windows open.   I could have screen capped, but at the end of the day, it doesn't matter.  Maybe we should just put it all on ignore.  I doubt we will get answers.  To me, Ms. Dolce craved attention.  And she got plenty of it.  Maybe it's time to just stop.  It may seem mean spirited of me, because I know some are remarking how sweet and caring she was.  Well, she had over 10,000 post.  How many were sweet and caring and how many were lies?  And she needed a lot of attention/stroking.  And it was given to her.  Some feel sorry for her, thinking there must be a sad story behind it.  What if she's sitting there reading and laughing her azz off?  I am mad because I had 9 pregnancies.  I have two living children.  I buried my infant daughter, and lost a pregnancy at 6 months along the rest were early miscarriages.  What Dolce has done is a slap in the face to me.  And to IM and her grandson.  Sorry.  I don't feel sorry for her.  JMHO
Muffy. JSM doesn't know what to say, but that I am so sorry for you and reading this post makes me MADDER than H*LL that I took up for Dolce today. If I didn't already have one broken but healed toe, I would kick something right now. My eyes started opening before I left work, but now you showed me what an evil sham this was. And for her to do it when Island Monkey had just lost Elijah. That truly makes me MAD!

Thanks for listening to my rant. JSM 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1812 on: July 06, 2009, 06:54:22 PM »

Jessie, I looked at that earlier, but it is twisted to where you can just see the area that they connect it.  Only a very tiny fragment of typing can be seen, or black on the white, I assume is typing. I didn't magnify it though.

Thanks AZ Sunny.  I've been in this total mindset about Dolce lying for so long that I've been suspicious of everything she said.  I remember wondering at the time I saw that picture why was "hubs" wearing hospital bracelets?  I could be wrong but I've never seen the husband holding his "alleged" baby having to wear bracelets.  Any nurses here who would know?

OK,  I am wrong Jessie,  I was looking at the babies wrists, not the dads.  Maybe it does show something.  I think they make them wear the the wrists braclets to identify the father.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1813 on: July 06, 2009, 06:55:42 PM »

2NJ, make that 20, I didn't realize I was not logged in.

Hi Monkeys,

I, like Puzzler, am just catching up on this today.  I can't even say I'm shocked. It's more like huh? what, wha?

Anyway, I want to say to Always, Deenie, and any Monkey that was hurt by dolce, that I am sorry for your pain and I hope that you heal quickly and will not suffer that pain again. Just be true to yourself and love yourself, and if you trusted the wrong person b/c they tricked you, well truly, good for you for being your kind self and giving someone the gift of your trust.  And don't kick yourself for any of your good qualities. Kick them for being such a pitiful ass to even bother to do something like that. How sad, what a waste of time/energy/etc. They now have to live with forever that they lost you for friends.

Love you Monkeys.

Hi Elaine!
Sunnytx and CBB belated hellos
Klaas thank you for all you do here at SM.

WISE WORDS NM.....glad to see you here!  Please come more often!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1814 on: July 06, 2009, 06:56:26 PM »

hahahaha   Driving Miss Daisy!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1815 on: July 06, 2009, 06:58:12 PM »

Here is the December post.  I think she mentioned in passing later (February) that the trip was cancelled:

How coincidental!! 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1816 on: July 06, 2009, 06:58:47 PM »

I had a driver when I worked in Jamaica....no way was I going to drive with all those maniacs on the road!!  Besides I seldom left the property.

Rest in Peace Caylee

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1817 on: July 06, 2009, 07:00:38 PM »

For those more technically inclined - Could Dolce have been posting from a Blackberry?  Would that be hard to do?
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1818 on: July 06, 2009, 07:00:57 PM »

Re: bracelets on a newborn's father

Each hospital may have different rules to protect newborns from being kidnapped.  Most hospitals do have bracelets that identify the father of the child, and he must show the bracelet in order to access the baby. 

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1819 on: July 06, 2009, 07:01:19 PM »

Klaas, nanners 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.