April 26, 2024, 10:23:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #43 6/30/09 - 7/07/09  (Read 552403 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #320 on: July 01, 2009, 02:28:27 PM »

Say what you really think, SunnyinTX!!!!

Hello, all.

If she could ever get over her shyness.   

Now I was nice....I didn't say the chits...I did say diarrhea Monkey Devil!

Yes you were. 
I was glad to see you today.
I hope you have a great weekend.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #321 on: July 01, 2009, 02:28:48 PM »

Hello, all.

She's true to herself, trim.

Klaas, I agree, totally with you with regard to your post to SunnyinTX.  Shame on her for putting Sunny in this position.

Oh,I didn't mean that in a bad way.
That's what I like about Sunny.I love to read her post.   an angelic monkey

It wasn't taken in a bad way, trimm.....      I understood exactly what you were saying.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #322 on: July 01, 2009, 02:30:22 PM »

Sunny I was kidding of course, but in our neighborhood (mostly older people) an adults only party does not mean simply there will be alcohol served and no jumpidor jump but it could also mean the home and or yard are not suitable for young childrens safety.  Mine for example with all of the power tools, parts, lumber, saws, saw horses, etc, and that's just the kitchen!!!!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #323 on: July 01, 2009, 02:33:17 PM »

Klaas, you & I would get along really well, I think!! 

Sunny, I have a nephew that is exactly the same as this child, (His mother is a sociopath) He also has an 8 yr. old sister who is almost as bad. There has recently been a HUGE family argument that started with these two & now I am no longer speaking to my brother or my mother! Needless to say, I won't be watching either of them ever again! I would tell your friend that this is an adult party so if they cannot find a babysitter maybe they can make the next party. It is not fair to your other guests to cater to this woman & it wouldn't bother me one bit to tell her that! This is your holiday too & it should not be ruined trying to keep your eyes on her brat! Too bad, so sad, ya know!    Monkey Devil!

Hi Monken... I am so sorry your relationship is broken...I hope it is repairable and soon.  I just just what you suggested.  And it worked out well...but I was really sweating it.

Hi, Sunny, I'm so glad it worked out so well for you! As for my family; the longer I stay away from them, the better we get along. It is a bad situation with my brother & his kids, no one wants them around; even if they're paid! My mother continuously sides with him(they are currently living with her) even though they fight constantly! I don't want to hear the bitching anymore, so I'm keeping my distance for awhile!  I feel much better when I do! 

Hey Trimm!! Hope you have a great Holiday!!!

Happy 4th to everyone!! Love you all!! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #324 on: July 01, 2009, 02:35:36 PM »

SUNNY! I had all the faith in the world in you!! I knew you would take care of it TEXAS STYLE!!!  Good for you!   an angelic monkey

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #325 on: July 01, 2009, 02:49:02 PM »

Hi all! I pick KuBear up at 4:30. The vet said it can take up to 10 days to get the pathology report back from the biopsy. That's all I know for now. Thanks for the well wishes for KuBear.

MT? I hope Tyler is feeling better today!

Thank you CBB!!  I have been thinking about poor little Ku all day. 10 days?  Grrrr!! Don't worry, I will help you keep your mind out off it with some intellectual light bulb talk.   
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #326 on: July 01, 2009, 02:51:33 PM »

I hope Klaas is feeling better today too! 

Thanks CBB - I am feeling better at the moment.  Went to bed really early last night.  I'm on my way to the dentist this morning 

Klaas - How nice of you to help the dentist buy a new boat!  an angelic monkey

crazybabyborg
« Reply #327 on: July 01, 2009, 02:52:15 PM »

I think Klaas's doctor and Sunny's guest would be a perfect match.

They should come together to Sunny's outing, and Sunny should serve them ex-lax brownies, which would be fine because there are no onions, right? Be sure and give the Doc second helpings, and when he complains of cramping, put a dunce cap on him and tell him he's being overly cautious, but you'll move his seat beside the bathroom anyway. After all, Sunny is a gracious hostess!   

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #328 on: July 01, 2009, 02:52:53 PM »

SUNNY! I had all the faith in the world in you!! I knew you would take care of it TEXAS STYLE!!!  Good for you!   an angelic monkey

I agree!  Thank you Sunny for your sweet posts!!  XOXO
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #329 on: July 01, 2009, 02:54:18 PM »

There is a large pink elephant in the room!!   

You know I will not be able to ignore it much longer.   
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #330 on: July 01, 2009, 02:55:21 PM »

Off to give my little guy his 100cc of Saline.  I pray it goes better than last night. 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #331 on: July 01, 2009, 02:57:16 PM »

If you paint the walls a matching shade, it will just "Blend".........   
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #332 on: July 01, 2009, 02:58:18 PM »

Klass & other west coast monkeys might find this a non-news issue.   

SMALL EARTHQUAKE SHAKES NJ, DELAWARE, PA.
Associated Press ( news@nbc40.net ) - 7/1/09 11:55 am
Last Updated - 7/1/09 01:21 pm
E-mail Story      Print Story

NEWPORT, Del. -- The National Earthquake Center says a small
earthquake felt Wednesday in the Wilmington, Del. area had its
epicenter in southern New Jersey.

The center says the earthquake measured 2.8 on the Richter scale - up from an earlier estimate of 2.7. That's big enough to feel, but too small to cause much damage.

The epicenter was near Mannington Township, near the Delaware
River.

Salem County, N.J., deputy administrator Robin Weinstein says he
felt shaking in his emergency management office at 9:46 a.m. No
injuries or damage were reported.

A spokesman for PSE&G Nuclear, which operates three nuclear
power plants in Salem County, says the quake was too minor to
register on the plant's monitoring devices and the plants are
running at full power.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #333 on: July 01, 2009, 03:16:25 PM »

Hello, all.

Now I was nice....I didn't say the chits...I did say diarrhea Monkey Devil!

Yes you were. 
I was glad to see you today.
I hope you have a great weekend.   

LOL..OK..I was!!  I have had a busy week so far...trying to get the house in tip top shape as well as the yard.  I hope to have a great weekend too and am sure I will....we are so looking forward to seeing our friends from Houston...we haven't seen them since we moved up here 2 years ago although we talk several times a week it isn't the same as sitting down face to face.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #334 on: July 01, 2009, 03:16:55 PM »

If you paint the walls a matching shade, it will just "Blend".........   

But but but, I don't want pink walls!!   
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #335 on: July 01, 2009, 03:17:33 PM »

Sunny I was kidding of course, but in our neighborhood (mostly older people) an adults only party does not mean simply there will be alcohol served and no jumpidor jump but it could also mean the home and or yard are not suitable for young childrens safety.  Mine for example with all of the power tools, parts, lumber, saws, saw horses, etc, and that's just the kitchen!!!!!!

LOL 

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #336 on: July 01, 2009, 03:19:20 PM »

Klaas, you & I would get along really well, I think!! 

Sunny, I have a nephew that is exactly the same as this child, (His mother is a sociopath) He also has an 8 yr. old sister who is almost as bad. There has recently been a HUGE family argument that started with these two & now I am no longer speaking to my brother or my mother! Needless to say, I won't be watching either of them ever again! I would tell your friend that this is an adult party so if they cannot find a babysitter maybe they can make the next party. It is not fair to your other guests to cater to this woman & it wouldn't bother me one bit to tell her that! This is your holiday too & it should not be ruined trying to keep your eyes on her brat! Too bad, so sad, ya know!    Monkey Devil!

Hi Monken... I am so sorry your relationship is broken...I hope it is repairable and soon.  I just just what you suggested.  And it worked out well...but I was really sweating it.

Hi, Sunny, I'm so glad it worked out so well for you! As for my family; the longer I stay away from them, the better we get along. It is a bad situation with my brother & his kids, no one wants them around; even if they're paid! My mother continuously sides with him(they are currently living with her) even though they fight constantly! I don't want to hear the bitching anymore, so I'm keeping my distance for awhile!  I feel much better when I do! 

Hey Trimm!! Hope you have a great Holiday!!!

Happy 4th to everyone!! Love you all!! 

I understand I have a cousin who I just can't be around....she drives me nuts...she is too frigging needy and I tell her to get up off her lazy ass and do something about her life if she doesn't like it. 

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #337 on: July 01, 2009, 03:20:38 PM »

thanks Fanny...I was really sweating it. As I said we really like this couple and I know they have taken on a monumental task with these children.......but I just didn't want the little girl to mess up my party!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #338 on: July 01, 2009, 03:21:38 PM »

I hope Klaas is feeling better today too! 

Thanks CBB - I am feeling better at the moment.  Went to bed really early last night.  I'm on my way to the dentist this morning 

Klaas - How nice of you to help the dentist buy a new boat!  an angelic monkey

Monkey Devil!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #339 on: July 01, 2009, 03:22:41 PM »

I think Klaas's doctor and Sunny's guest would be a perfect match.

They should come together to Sunny's outing, and Sunny should serve them ex-lax brownies, which would be fine because there are no onions, right? Be sure and give the Doc second helpings, and when he complains of cramping, put a dunce cap on him and tell him he's being overly cautious, but you'll move his seat beside the bathroom anyway. After all, Sunny is a gracious hostess!   

OHMYGAWD!  CBB this has to be the post of the YEAR!   ROTFLMAO!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.