April 20, 2024, 02:30:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #43 6/30/09 - 7/07/09  (Read 551937 times)
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #360 on: July 01, 2009, 05:56:39 PM »

Hi Muffy! 
 How is our sweet little "Bee" today?  an angelic monkey
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #361 on: July 01, 2009, 05:57:17 PM »

Hi Monkeys

I just came in from the greenhouse and discovered I am signed in   

Must be I never signed out last night?

I've been reading here on and off all day and STILL didn't know I was signed in. I can tell I am not exactly "With it" today   Monkey Devil!

Hi Art!

HI Bearly!  How are you today?

On the upswing, thanks.  And you?

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #362 on: July 01, 2009, 05:58:01 PM »

Hi Monkeys

I've been reading here on and off all day and STILL didn't know I was signed in. I can tell I am not exactly "With it" today   Monkey Devil!

Hi Art!

HI Bearly!  How are you today?

On the upswing, thanks.  And you?

I am Great, Thank you!   
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #363 on: July 01, 2009, 06:08:13 PM »

Green Eyes, you are everywhere!  I hope you are sleeping better.

2NJ, great to see you as always, any family stuff this weekend?

Hey, there, Bearlyhere.....hope you are in less pain and will be okay after Friday's session with the doc.   Friends have a 4th BBQ with great food, drinks, company & fireworks.  We'll be there Saturday.  How 'bout you?

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #364 on: July 01, 2009, 06:15:53 PM »

I have a question: Has any one heard/seen TODAY?  Did she get pissed about something here or just decide not to post anymore?  I haven't seen her in forever...thinking about Today, today.  Lovinlife

TODAY Last Active:   March 18, 2009, 03:24:40 PM

Her last posts didn't seem to indicate problems that I could see, but you could go to "members" and look Today up and read the postings. 
Thanks Muffy, maybe she just moved on...I hope all is well.

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #365 on: July 01, 2009, 06:22:15 PM »

Sunny, call her back, tell her the entertainment you have planned is not conducive to children, if she is rude and trys to ask you what that means, tell her it is a surprise. 

Thanks for the suggestion A1....LOL...but, then what do I do to back that up!!  I think I just have to be honest....and try not to be too harsh with the honesty. I like kids and we have friends over who have kids...and if other children were coming I probably wouldn't think too much about it.  I think it just rubbed me wrong that she left a message and didn't talk  to me directly. Did ask if it was OK to bring the kids (there have been several times she has not brought them....like when we play cards etc) or if there would be other children and then the onion thing REALLY got my dander up.

Call and tell her it is an adults-only party.

thanks bearly....I did and it worked out OK.....

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #366 on: July 01, 2009, 06:23:15 PM »

Sunny, call her back, tell her the entertainment you have planned is not conducive to children, if she is rude and trys to ask you what that means, tell her it is a surprise. 

Thanks for the suggestion A1....LOL...but, then what do I do to back that up!!  I think I just have to be honest....and try not to be too harsh with the honesty. I like kids and we have friends over who have kids...and if other children were coming I probably wouldn't think too much about it.  I think it just rubbed me wrong that she left a message and didn't talk  to me directly. Did ask if it was OK to bring the kids (there have been several times she has not brought them....like when we play cards etc) or if there would be other children and then the onion thing REALLY got my dander up.

Call and tell her it is an adults-only party.

Oh no, I am the monkey that was left behind...running to catch up.....

Great job, Sunny!

LOL...thanks...and thanks for the suggestion.... just reinforces that I did the right thing

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #367 on: July 01, 2009, 06:24:06 PM »

I think Klaas's doctor and Sunny's guest would be a perfect match.

They should come together to Sunny's outing, and Sunny should serve them ex-lax brownies, which would be fine because there are no onions, right? Be sure and give the Doc second helpings, and when he complains of cramping, put a dunce cap on him and tell him he's being overly cautious, but you'll move his seat beside the bathroom anyway. After all, Sunny is a gracious hostess!   

CBB, I think my son got into Sunny's brownies.

What happens again when you drink too much apple juice, Mom?

Just got done cleaning it up.

eeeewwwwww.....I am a sympathy puker!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #368 on: July 01, 2009, 06:24:56 PM »

Klaas, I am glad you are feeling better.  I see the dentist needed further payment on his yacht.

Sunny, I hope you have a great party and I enjoy your humor and your look at life.

Monken, I am sorry you are going through family difficulties, we can't choose them, can we?

MT, I hope the injection went better this time.  I hope TyTy is feeling better.

CBB, I bet KuBear is so happy to see you right now, poor baby.  I will wait with you, too.

A1, are you out of your nightie now?  (I don't think I phrased that right).

Trimm, I hope you are enjoying your day.

All Monkeys, have a great evening and whatever you do, pass on the brownies!!!

thanks Bearly.....You have a great evening as well!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #369 on: July 01, 2009, 06:27:14 PM »

Why does crime happen so quickly and justice happens so slowly?

great question......

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #370 on: July 01, 2009, 06:27:58 PM »

Hi Monkeys

hi Art...I never sign out...

Rest in Peace Caylee

Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #371 on: July 01, 2009, 06:31:12 PM »

Hi Monkeys

hi Art...I never sign out...

Hi Sunny,
Evidently, I don't either   Monkey Devil!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #372 on: July 01, 2009, 07:00:09 PM »

Klaas, I am glad you are feeling better.  I see the dentist needed further payment on his yacht.

Sunny, I hope you have a great party and I enjoy your humor and your look at life.

Monken, I am sorry you are going through family difficulties, we can't choose them, can we?

MT, I hope the injection went better this time.  I hope TyTy is feeling better.

CBB, I bet KuBear is so happy to see you right now, poor baby.  I will wait with you, too.

A1, are you out of your nightie now?  (I don't think I phrased that right).

Trimm, I hope you are enjoying your day.

All Monkeys, have a great evening and whatever you do, pass on the brownies!!!

Thanks Bearly. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #373 on: July 01, 2009, 07:11:04 PM »

I hope Klaas is feeling better today too! 

Thanks CBB - I am feeling better at the moment.  Went to bed really early last night.  I'm on my way to the dentist this morning 

Want me to give you some "pointers" on going to the dentist?   Monkey Devil!

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #374 on: July 01, 2009, 07:21:54 PM »

Thanks CBB - I am feeling better at the moment.  Went to bed really early last night.  I'm on my way to the dentist this morning 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #375 on: July 01, 2009, 07:55:31 PM »

Hey, there, Bearlyhere.....hope you are in less pain and will be okay after Friday's session with the doc.   Friends have a 4th BBQ with great food, drinks, company & fireworks.  We'll be there Saturday.  How 'bout you?

An extended part of the family is having a reunion on Saturday with their family from all around.  I am hoping to be able to attend.  It is very close to me and I have been invited.

I will see the shoulder guy on Tuesday.  I hope to be feeling much better by that weekend.  Thanks.

Your weekend sounds like fun.  Do you ever get down time?

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #376 on: July 01, 2009, 08:32:47 PM »

Rest in Peace Caylee

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #377 on: July 01, 2009, 08:33:10 PM »

An extended part of the family is having a reunion on Saturday with their family from all around.  I am hoping to be able to attend.  It is very close to me and I have been invited.

I will see the shoulder guy on Tuesday.  I hope to be feeling much better by that weekend.  Thanks.

Your weekend sounds like fun.  Do you ever get down time?

Some would say I have too much down time. There are many things I put off doing, because I like being here better.   

This has been a busy social year for us, with weddings, gatherings, etc.  Our bank account is definitely seeing down time.   

Wanted to add that I hope you enjoy your reunion this weekend, too.   
« Last Edit: July 01, 2009, 08:35:24 PM by 2NJSons_Mom » Logged

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #378 on: July 01, 2009, 09:05:16 PM »

Hi Blue Moon - How are you?  How is your mouth?  I think I was having sympathy pains for you!

Hi Art! - how are you?  Even you stayed signed on and don't hit refresh....you just kind of roll off the members lists.  You must have rolled off because I didn't see you on today.  Do I make any sense?   
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #379 on: July 01, 2009, 09:10:31 PM »

Whew - it is so nice to take off my mask.  That thing was hot.   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.