April 24, 2024, 06:18:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #43 6/30/09 - 7/07/09  (Read 552246 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #380 on: July 01, 2009, 09:34:38 PM »

Whew - it is so nice to take off my mask.  That thing was hot.   

I am glad you did!  LOL

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #381 on: July 01, 2009, 09:34:44 PM »

Whew - it is so nice to take off my mask.  That thing was hot.   

Whew, I was feeling really guilty too!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #382 on: July 01, 2009, 09:39:16 PM »

Hmmm???   Looks like I need a little shave around my chinnie chin chin!  I wonder if Magic Powder would work??   
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #383 on: July 01, 2009, 09:46:15 PM »

Hmmm???   Looks like I need a little shave around my chinnie chin chin!  I wonder if Magic Powder would work??   

Are those grey facial hairs? 
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #384 on: July 01, 2009, 09:50:24 PM »

No, No, No!  They are just blonde from the sun!   
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #385 on: July 01, 2009, 09:54:25 PM »

Hi Blue Moon - How are you?  How is your mouth?  I think I was having sympathy pains for you!

Hi Art! - how are you?  Even you stayed signed on and don't hit refresh....you just kind of roll off the members lists.  You must have rolled off because I didn't see you on today.  Do I make any sense?   

Hi MyTime, mouth is still hurting.  Dentist will not be back until Friday.  One thing I know for sure is the new crown/bridge WILL NOT be going on until he corrects this hurting.  I am having to take Tylenol every 5 hours to stop the hurting.  I think the temporary crown on the very back tooth is pushed down on the bone and not inside the gums.  Heck I may have to have a root canal before he can put on the permanent crowns/bridge.  I am not a happy camper this week.  I hope he enjoys his trip to Disney World.  I think he knows when he comes back if I am still hurting he will hear about it.  The blisters have cleared up but I still have that hurting/pain in the back jaw bone which makes the tooth throb.  Dentist says it cannot be an abscess cause Tylenol would not stop the pain.  Now they come out on the dangers of taking Tylenol and I have to worry if I am overdosing on it now.  This sucks! 

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #386 on: July 01, 2009, 09:54:58 PM »

ya....sure......
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #387 on: July 01, 2009, 09:56:20 PM »

Hi Blue Moon - How are you?  How is your mouth?  I think I was having sympathy pains for you!

Hi Art! - how are you?  Even you stayed signed on and don't hit refresh....you just kind of roll off the members lists.  You must have rolled off because I didn't see you on today.  Do I make any sense?   

Hi MyTime, mouth is still hurting.  Dentist will not be back until Friday.  One thing I know for sure is the new crown/bridge WILL NOT be going on until he corrects this hurting.  I am having to take Tylenol every 5 hours to stop the hurting.  I think the temporary crown on the very back tooth is pushed down on the bone and not inside the gums.  Heck I may have to have a root canal before he can put on the permanent crowns/bridge.  I am not a happy camper this week.  I hope he enjoys his trip to Disney World.  I think he knows when he comes back if I am still hurting he will hear about it.  The blisters have cleared up but I still have that hurting/pain in the back jaw bone which makes the tooth throb.  Dentist says it cannot be an abscess cause Tylenol would not stop the pain.  Now they come out on the dangers of taking Tylenol and I have to worry if I am overdosing on it now.  This sucks! 

What if you take Advil part of the time?
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #388 on: July 01, 2009, 09:58:29 PM »

What if you take Advil part of the time?

Can't take advil.  It tears my stomach up and has caused me to have to take Prilosec for it.  Tylenol is all I can take.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #389 on: July 01, 2009, 10:01:09 PM »

Bluemoon - how about some of that stuff that numbs your gums like we put on babies that are teething.  Can't think of the name right now.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #390 on: July 01, 2009, 10:02:16 PM »

ya....sure......

It is true. Even certain parts of hair have turned the same shade of blonde......from the sun.   
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #391 on: July 01, 2009, 10:03:20 PM »

Bluemoon - how about some of that stuff that numbs your gums like we put on babies that are teething.  Can't think of the name right now.

I got Zilactin which is a tooth and gum pain reliever.  I am down to 1 swab left.  Am saving it for the worst possible pain.  The Dentist is suppose to call me Friday and check on me.  HE BETTER.

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #392 on: July 01, 2009, 10:03:59 PM »

Oragel!!   But they do have adult numbing stuff too!

Blue moon - I feel so bad for you!  You are for more patient than I could be.   
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #393 on: July 01, 2009, 10:11:14 PM »

Oragel!!   But they do have adult numbing stuff too!

Blue moon - I feel so bad for you!  You are for more patient than I could be.   

Patient?  I really don't have much choice.  I did not know he was going on vacation until I called the office last Friday.  He did see me Saturday morning on his way to the airport.

It is really strange.  All day long at work it does not hurt at all.  Only at late evening and during the night is when it hurts.  Can't figure that out why it is late evening and night time.  I hate to have to have a root canal but I would really hate to have two crowns with an attached bridge put on only to have to have it done later on (and have to spend that money again for new crowns/bridge-I used up all my dental insurance and had to pay 25% of the cost of that).  Can't win for losing on this deal. 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #394 on: July 01, 2009, 10:11:18 PM »

I got Zilactin which is a tooth and gum pain reliever.  I am down to 1 swab left.  Am saving it for the worst possible pain.  The Dentist is suppose to call me Friday and check on me.  HE BETTER.

Can you leave another message with his service or whoever is taking messages?
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #395 on: July 01, 2009, 10:13:48 PM »

Hi MyTime

Yep, makes perfect sense 

How is the little furguy doing tonight?
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #396 on: July 01, 2009, 10:16:14 PM »

Can you leave another message with his service or whoever is taking messages?

He told me to call and leave a message this week if it got too bad but what's the point?  He still will not be back until Friday.  It is bearable as long as I take the Tylenol when it starts hurting.  It is hurting now but I will wait for bedtime (soon) and take Tylenol and then I can sleep rest of night.  The pain is on the very back tooth at the gum line/jaw bone which makes me think he pushed the temporary crown down into the bone and not the gum line.  The bone is really what is hurting.

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #397 on: July 01, 2009, 10:17:12 PM »

Blue Moon - like you, I have had some "procedures" done and my doctor went on vacation after.

The worst time was when my OBGYN Encologist left town after a painful procedure.  I was in so much pain for a week and his nurses were not that helpful.  So now, I always ask him before he does something........You will be here next week, right??   

I seriously doubt he will ever schedule me again before a vacation!!   Monkey Devil!

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #398 on: July 01, 2009, 10:19:49 PM »

Blue Moon - like you, I have had some "procedures" done and my doctor went on vacation after.

The worst time was when my OBGYN Encologist left town after a painful procedure.  I was in so much pain for a week and his nurses were not that helpful.  So now, I always ask him before he does something........You will be here next week, right??   

I seriously doubt he will ever schedule me again before a vacation!!   Monkey Devil!

I hear ya.  I will ALWAYS ask that simple question for now on.  His main helper is his wife so no one is in the office.  She is with him.

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #399 on: July 01, 2009, 10:24:46 PM »

Hi MyTime

Yep, makes perfect sense 

How is the little furguy doing tonight?

He is a little better.  He is eating, drinking and has even been able to bark a few times.  But he seems uncomfortable and I can't figure out what he wants.  He is usually good at letting me know too.

Right now, he is sleeping with PT!!  So, I am getting a little break from the 2 of them!   

But soon I have to give him another 100cc of Saline and I hate doing it.  He hates it too so that gets me even more nervous but I do not want him to stay at the vets over the weekend so I guess I just have to suck it up!  Thank God for my daughter!  She is the best assistant.   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.