April 19, 2024, 12:18:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #43 6/30/09 - 7/07/09  (Read 551822 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #400 on: July 01, 2009, 10:28:37 PM »

Blue Moon - like you, I have had some "procedures" done and my doctor went on vacation after.

The worst time was when my OBGYN Encologist left town after a painful procedure.  I was in so much pain for a week and his nurses were not that helpful.  So now, I always ask him before he does something........You will be here next week, right??   

I seriously doubt he will ever schedule me again before a vacation!!   Monkey Devil!

I hear ya.  I will ALWAYS ask that simple question for now on.  His main helper is his wife so no one is in the office.  She is with him.

You know I never realized until recently how many husband/wife dentist/assistant teams there are.  My dentist is the same, he and his wife is all there is.  His son is a periodontist too, LOL.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #401 on: July 01, 2009, 10:30:11 PM »

Blue Moon - like you, I have had some "procedures" done and my doctor went on vacation after.

The worst time was when my OBGYN Encologist left town after a painful procedure.  I was in so much pain for a week and his nurses were not that helpful.  So now, I always ask him before he does something........You will be here next week, right??   

I seriously doubt he will ever schedule me again before a vacation!!   Monkey Devil!

I hear ya.  I will ALWAYS ask that simple question for now on.  His main helper is his wife so no one is in the office.  She is with him.

I would be calling every hotel in Orlando looking for him!!   Monkey Devil!

Yes, after an experience like this, you will ALAWYS remember to ask for their schedule! 

I am so anxious about their vacation schedules now..........still!! Did I mention, I did everything wrong for relief!    
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #402 on: July 01, 2009, 10:37:10 PM »

Hi CBB!   

How is Kubear? 
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #403 on: July 01, 2009, 10:39:28 PM »

You know I never realized until recently how many husband/wife dentist/assistant teams there are.  My dentist is the same, he and his wife is all there is.  His son is a periodontist too, LOL.

Something to think about when it is all in the family.  What happens when dentist is not available?  What just happened to me!

I did not want to have this done.  I told him neither tooth was/has given me any problems.  I knew it would end up this way and went as far as trying to cancel the appointment but let his wife talk me out of it.  SHE will hear from me also.  The filling he removed had been in my tooth for at least 25 years and never had I ever had a problem with that tooth.  But I lost a tooth beside of it 2 years ago and the tooth on the other side needed a new filling so he wanted to go on and put the bridge in and attached it permanently  to each tooth on each side of the missing tooth.  If i lose either tooth then it will have to be a partial at that point cause I will not have anything to attach a bridge to.  It is all about money!  I hope he is happy.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #404 on: July 01, 2009, 10:40:49 PM »

Hi Blue Moon - How are you?  How is your mouth?  I think I was having sympathy pains for you!

Hi Art! - how are you?  Even you stayed signed on and don't hit refresh....you just kind of roll off the members lists.  You must have rolled off because I didn't see you on today.  Do I make any sense?   

Hi MyTime, mouth is still hurting.  Dentist will not be back until Friday.  One thing I know for sure is the new crown/bridge WILL NOT be going on until he corrects this hurting.  I am having to take Tylenol every 5 hours to stop the hurting.  I think the temporary crown on the very back tooth is pushed down on the bone and not inside the gums.  Heck I may have to have a root canal before he can put on the permanent crowns/bridge.  I am not a happy camper this week.  I hope he enjoys his trip to Disney World.  I think he knows when he comes back if I am still hurting he will hear about it.  The blisters have cleared up but I still have that hurting/pain in the back jaw bone which makes the tooth throb.  Dentist says it cannot be an abscess cause Tylenol would not stop the pain.  Now they come out on the dangers of taking Tylenol and I have to worry if I am overdosing on it now.  This sucks! 

ouch...just reading this makes my mouth hurt!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #405 on: July 01, 2009, 10:41:35 PM »

Bedtime beckons (and Tylenol also).  Have a good one.  Only one more day to go before I get to see the Dentist.  Monkey Devil!

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #406 on: July 01, 2009, 10:42:18 PM »

Bluemoon - how about some of that stuff that numbs your gums like we put on babies that are teething.  Can't think of the name right now.

Whiskey???

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #407 on: July 01, 2009, 10:43:22 PM »

Hmmm???   Looks like I need a little shave around my chinnie chin chin!  I wonder if Magic Powder would work??   

Are those grey facial hairs? 

No, No, No!  They are just blonde from the sun!   

ya....sure......

It is true. Even certain parts of hair have turned the same shade of blonde......from the sun.   

MT I didn't know you were a nudist!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #408 on: July 01, 2009, 10:43:30 PM »

Bluemoon - how about some of that stuff that numbs your gums like we put on babies that are teething.  Can't think of the name right now.

Whiskey???

Corona with a twist of lime works.   an angelic monkey

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #409 on: July 01, 2009, 10:45:54 PM »

Whiskey???

whatever works, right!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #410 on: July 01, 2009, 10:46:32 PM »

Good Night to all...I am going to go watch lightening bugs!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #411 on: July 01, 2009, 10:48:51 PM »

Bedtime beckons (and Tylenol also).  Have a good one.  Only one more day to go before I get to see the Dentist.  Monkey Devil!

Good night Blue Moon!  I hope you feel better!!   
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #412 on: July 01, 2009, 10:49:43 PM »

Good Night to all...I am going to go watch lightening bugs!!

Good night Sunny!!  I miss those little guys!!   
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #413 on: July 01, 2009, 11:13:31 PM »

Whiskey???

Ooops I missed You

http://www.yourdentistryguide.com/emergency/

Hope Your mouth feels better ... One thing I have learned if PAIN is connected to your Teeth and or Bum ... even blinking hurts ..

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #414 on: July 01, 2009, 11:15:28 PM »

MT are you behaving ???

Please tell me your not .............

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #415 on: July 01, 2009, 11:16:57 PM »

I need to make an dentist appt. and with DH's coverage we are limited to the choice of dentists...we both have stalled on getting there because we don't know anything about these people.  Blue Moon's posts make me more leery.     

Anbesol, anyone?    Did I spell it right?

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
crazybabyborg
« Reply #416 on: July 01, 2009, 11:24:52 PM »

Here's my fur baby post surgery. She ruppled and ruppled the covers trying to find a way to lay down.....

She finally managed it and that's the way she likes it, and that's the way it's going to be!
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #417 on: July 01, 2009, 11:28:30 PM »

I need to make an dentist appt. and with DH's coverage we are limited to the choice of dentists...we both have stalled on getting there because we don't know anything about these people.  Blue Moon's posts make me more leery.     

Anbesol, anyone?    Did I spell it right?

Yah that does work " temporary Pain killer" it just numbs the tissue... depends on what is the cause of the pain ..
OUCH ...  do you have pain ? or your Hubby ?
I am the First one to stand in line ... DENTIST ... OH NOOOOOOOOOOO
My Dentist is skeered of me too ...
He was working on me and I told him that my GF said I should take Valium prior to coming to see him ..and he had his back turned and he Whipped around and Said ..
OMG I NEED VALIUM before I see YOU. 
I shake like a person that has been tazed.... non stop and no amount of Novocaine lasts within me .. not even gas works.. my fear pumps my adrenaline so high that all pain killers are pushed out ........... right after I am given them.   

My first Dentist - One time ... visit only visit
** I think it stems from when I was 4 yrs old and my Mom took me to the Dentist and he and I didn't mix ..he scared me. He was to specialize in children too ..
He looked like * I swear the old comedian Paul Lynd" yet on Crack.  and he was really rough and didn't explain nothing and I was clueless of what he was doing ..

So I Bit His Finger .. Hard ...and He slapped me across the face so hard he almost knocked me out of the chair .."off the kids platform stool" ... Then my Mom came across the room and started hitting him with her fists .........HOLY CRAP what fond memories.
Needless to say I did not get a Sticker..  Monkey Devil!

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #418 on: July 01, 2009, 11:29:12 PM »

Awww, CBB.....where was that dang thingy they removed?

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #419 on: July 01, 2009, 11:30:07 PM »

CBB
What did your Baby have done?
Oh I wants to Hug him ..he looks so sweet .. Poor baby.. But he has You " Best Momma"
Awe ...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.