April 26, 2024, 11:31:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #43 6/30/09 - 7/07/09  (Read 552364 times)
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #560 on: July 02, 2009, 02:08:01 AM »

Okay guys, I told you that daughter and grand kids were moving here with us. She talked with her boss today and he doesn't want to lose her. So they are thinking about giving her a computer and equipment so she can work for them from home. It's not for certain yet. Please pray they come though. So she can work from here and still be working for them.   an angelic monkey

GE, I will be praying for all of you.  You are the one who is always faithful with prayers when the monkeys ask.

an angelic monkey

A situation happened at my last place of work with my friend and they did give her all the equipment to work from her house. The promise came through. Why?? truly why ..
Because they knew " business owners" that she was the only one that had the knowledge of the position and they could not afford to lose her ...hire another and train them..

So all is Good in your Daughters Favor ... my fingers crossed GE.

And a plus too she was able to add yet another client/Doc to her base Using the same equipment - that was through our Doc as a referral. She my friend handled all the Medical billing for our Doc. She was from square one of the Doc's office/practice. No one else ever handled her " the Docs" billing ..so her service was invaluable.
Thats why they are thinking of letting her work from home. She is really good at her job and her boss told her if the economy hadn't gotten so bad they would give her a big enough pay raise so she could stay. She has three kids and no help from Ex and Calif has just gotten to expensive for her to make it with out some help. We send her money every month but she is still struggling. That and the kids need to have some quite and peace. Their dad is such a drama queen it's always something. If they come thought with the offer after she gets her back debts paid she can do very well here in Texas. Making Calif. wages.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #561 on: July 02, 2009, 02:09:54 AM »

Okay guys, I told you that daughter and grand kids were moving here with us. She talked with her boss today and he doesn't want to lose her. So they are thinking about giving her a computer and equipment so she can work for them from home. It's not for certain yet. Please pray they come though. So she can work from here and still be working for them.   an angelic monkey

GE, I will be praying for all of you.  You are the one who is always faithful with prayers when the monkeys ask.

an angelic monkey

Thank you Bearly
I am so excited that they are moving here. For her to be able to keep her job would be wonderful.
How are you feeling tonight? Getting better I hope.

Yes.  I did not fall today!!!

Oops...

No Falling Down Bearly ..unless you have just left Cabo Wabo ..

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/LRHyMk_XuEE&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/LRHyMk_XuEE&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6&amp;border=1</a>

Oops!  My son just gave me the ban button for playing this.  He keeps saying, I am trying to sleep each time I hit on one of the songs.  I have to wait until he goes to sleep to play it.  A storm is starting here, too.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #562 on: July 02, 2009, 02:12:15 AM »

Klaas, do you need me to tuck you in?

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

Hope you feel better along with your husband!

Cuddling is the best healer, imo.

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!  Silly bear!!  I see you have not been married for a while!   

I am hoping to just borrow a husband for a while.  Just for cuddling.

Even a cow doesn't mind it when a bull goes over to another pasture for a while.

I believe in miracles!
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #563 on: July 02, 2009, 02:14:03 AM »

an angelic monkey

Thank you Bearly
I am so excited that they are moving here. For her to be able to keep her job would be wonderful.

Oops...

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/LRHyMk_XuEE&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/LRHyMk_XuEE&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6&amp;border=1</a>

Oops!  My son just gave me the ban button for playing this.  He keeps saying, I am trying to sleep each time I hit on one of the songs.  I have to wait until he goes to sleep to play it.  A storm is starting here, too.

Stay safe with the storm.  Gee I haven't had the news on all day so haven't seen any weather.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #564 on: July 02, 2009, 02:15:25 AM »

Klaas, do you need me to tuck you in?

Hope you feel better along with your husband!

Cuddling is the best healer, imo.

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!  Silly bear!!  I see you have not been married for a while!   

I am hoping to just borrow a husband for a while.  Just for cuddling.

Even a cow doesn't mind it when a bull goes over to another pasture for a while.

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!
You little devil you Monkey Devil!

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #565 on: July 02, 2009, 02:15:32 AM »

an angelic monkey

Thank you Bearly

Oops...

Stay safe with the storm.  Gee I haven't had the news on all day so haven't seen any weather.

Thanks for caring, GE!  I unplugged my computer.  It is on battery.

I believe in miracles!
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #566 on: July 02, 2009, 02:20:12 AM »

Good Night Deenie, Bearly, My Time and Jackie where ever you are.

Sweet Dreams and God Bless
Have a wonderful Thursday
xoxo

GOD BLESS AMERICA
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #567 on: July 02, 2009, 02:26:16 AM »

Bearly - I would be more than happy to send you PT for a year or so.  I just came back to the bedroom and he was awake and laughing.  It only took me a a few seconds to find out why!!  I told him "That's it, I want my own room!" 
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #568 on: July 02, 2009, 02:26:30 AM »

Good Night GE and all my monkey friends
Sweet Dreams an angelic monkey
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #569 on: July 02, 2009, 02:26:49 AM »

Good Night Deenie, Bearly, My Time and Jackie where ever you are.

Sweet Dreams and God Bless
Have a wonderful Thursday
xoxo

Sweet dreams and angel kisses for you!!!

an angelic monkey

I believe in miracles!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #570 on: July 02, 2009, 02:29:24 AM »

Awe!  He is just so cute.  Is he feeling ok?  Is Mama just a nervous wreck?

I just gave my baby another 100cc of saline.  This time, I did a good job.  Problem is, now he is trembling.  He did not cry during it, he did get antsy.  Hmmm? He can be a bit of a drama king - takes after his father.   

I am not sure what to think.  He is coughing now too. 

Did he cough after the other injections?  I know he takes lasix for that.  Did they tell you what to do when that happened or did they too go on vacation?

He is coughing more today/tonight!  The vet did tell me he would be off today!  I am calling him in the morning.  (afternoon) 
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #571 on: July 02, 2009, 02:30:06 AM »

Awe ... Bearly ... sorry to wake your baby ... with me music.

Green Eyes ..
I think she will be o.k. her employers would be fools to let her go .. and if she can handle it from home .. I say let her.

I would have her " have a contract signed" first .. that it states everything loud and clear with all t's crossed and I's dotted ... so she does not get held for anything .. or taken advantage of. That is all clear- put on paper and agreed upon by both parties.
Just for her safety because they know her personal situation too ...and you don't want them to take advantage of that either .. because even if they say they " Love You" " will take care of you" ... comes down to Business always in the end scheme.
Words alone today from employers have little or no face value ..due to the economy.
Tell Her Get it in writing ... No if's and or Buts ..
And make sure she has a clause that states she is not responsible for payment of the equipment at all .. the software included. Meaning if the software program takes a dump on her ..while she is using it ..she needs to know she has Tech Support * free of charge and or will have replacement software given to her ...without charge. And for her to have a paid phone line, or Voip phone - that is separate of her home - her personal phone. So she can be fully reimbursed without questions .. each month. She should as well have a agreement for postage/fedex ..etc. For all supplies ..for everything.
That is what my gf ran into ..she did not have for what ever reason reliable connection to the internet and they came back to her and said .. Not our problem. Bulls#t.
Your Daughter's employer should pay for her internet connection as well .. as far as I see it. Just thoughts ...of what my friend ran into.

Its not cheap to work out of ones house .. and every nickle turns into a dollar and every dollar turns into 100.00  ... when it is all added up...when your able to be available 24/7 - 30/31 days of a month.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #572 on: July 02, 2009, 02:31:01 AM »

Sweet Dreams Jackie   sunny flower

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #573 on: July 02, 2009, 02:32:59 AM »

Bearly - I would be more than happy to send you PT for a year or so.  I just came back to the bedroom and he was awake and laughing.  It only took me a a few seconds to find out why!!  I told him "That's it, I want my own room!" 

Was he with another woman???

I believe in miracles!
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #574 on: July 02, 2009, 02:33:38 AM »

Green Eyes ..
I think she will be o.k. her employers would be fools to let her go .. and if she can handle it from home .. I say let her.

I would have her " have a contract signed" first .. that it states everything loud and clear with all t's crossed and I's dotted ... so she does not get held for anything .. or taken advantage of. That is all clear- put on paper and agreed upon by both parties.
Just for her safety because they know her personal situation too ...and you don't want them to take advantage of that either .. because even if they say they " Love You" " will take care of you" ... comes down to Business always in the end scheme.
Words alone today from employers have little or no face value ..due to the economy.
And make sure she has a clause that states she is not responsible for payment of the equipment at all .. the software included. Meaning if the software program takes a dump on her ..while she is using it ..she needs to know she has Tech Support * free of charge and or will have replacement software given to her ...without charge. And for her to have a paid phone line, or Voip phone - that is separate of her home - her personal phone. So she can be fully reimbursed without questions .. each month. She should as well have a agreement for postage/fedex ..etc. For all supplies ..for everything.
That is what my gf ran into ..she did not have for what ever reason reliable connection to the internet and they came back to her and said .. Not our problem. Bulls#t.
Your Daughter's employer should pay for her internet connection as well .. as far as I see it. Just thoughts ...of what my friend ran into.

Its not cheap to work out of ones house .. and every nickle turns into a dollar and every dollar turns into 100.00  ... when it is all added up...when your able to be available 24/7 - 30/31 days of a month.

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #575 on: July 02, 2009, 02:34:32 AM »

Good night, sweet monkey!!!

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #576 on: July 02, 2009, 02:36:49 AM »

I just gave my baby another 100cc of saline.  This time, I did a good job.  Problem is, now he is trembling.  He did not cry during it, he did get antsy.  Hmmm? He can be a bit of a drama king - takes after his father.   

Did he cough after the other injections?  I know he takes lasix for that.  Did they tell you what to do when that happened or did they too go on vacation?

He is coughing more today/tonight!  The vet did tell me he would be off today!  I am calling him in the morning.  (afternoon) 

If he looks like he is struggling, with his fluid problem and his new problem, call his answering service, that is what they are there for.

I believe in miracles!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #577 on: July 02, 2009, 02:38:52 AM »

Good night GE and Jackie!!

Sweet dreams

XOXO
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #578 on: July 02, 2009, 02:39:31 AM »

Green Eyes ..

I believe in miracles!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #579 on: July 02, 2009, 02:40:07 AM »

If he looks like he is struggling, with his fluid problem and his new problem, call his answering service, that is what they are there for.

He is ok, he is sleeping and snoring so loud...but has done that for a while!!  But I am calling tomorrow!! 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.