April 16, 2024, 02:42:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #43 6/30/09 - 7/07/09  (Read 549539 times)
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #580 on: July 02, 2009, 02:41:36 AM »

Bearly - I would be more than happy to send you PT for a year or so.  I just came back to the bedroom and he was awake and laughing.  It only took me a a few seconds to find out why!!  I told him "That's it, I want my own room!" 

Was he with another woman???

No!! LOL  Worse.....let's just say he can offend my sense of smell. 
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #581 on: July 02, 2009, 02:43:09 AM »

Awe!  He is just so cute.  Is he feeling ok?  Is Mama just a nervous wreck?

I just gave my baby another 100cc of saline.  This time, I did a good job.  Problem is, now he is trembling.  He did not cry during it, he did get antsy.  Hmmm? He can be a bit of a drama king - takes after his father.   

I am not sure what to think.  He is coughing now too. 

Did he cough after the other injections?  I know he takes lasix for that.  Did they tell you what to do when that happened or did they too go on vacation?

He is coughing more today/tonight!  The vet did tell me he would be off today!  I am calling him in the morning.  (afternoon) 

If he looks like he is struggling, with his fluid problem and his new problem, call his answering service, that is what they are there for.

He is ok, he is sleeping and snoring so loud...but has done that for a while!!  But I am calling tomorrow!! 

Everything is scarier at night.

Maybe CBB and Ku can scoot over and you can be bed buddies for the night.

Party at CBB's house tonight.  I'll bring the drinks, you bring the saline!!!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #582 on: July 02, 2009, 02:44:06 AM »

I just gave my baby another 100cc of saline.  This time, I did a good job.  Problem is, now he is trembling.  He did not cry during it, he did get antsy.  Hmmm? He can be a bit of a drama king - takes after his father.   

Did he cough after the other injections?  I know he takes lasix for that.  Did they tell you what to do when that happened or did they too go on vacation?

He is coughing more today/tonight!  The vet did tell me he would be off today!  I am calling him in the morning.  (afternoon) 

If he looks like he is struggling, with his fluid problem and his new problem, call his answering service, that is what they are there for.

He is ok, he is sleeping and snoring so loud...but has done that for a while!!  But I am calling tomorrow!! 

Ok, see you there!   
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #583 on: July 02, 2009, 02:46:16 AM »

Bearly - I would be more than happy to send you PT for a year or so.  I just came back to the bedroom and he was awake and laughing.  It only took me a a few seconds to find out why!!  I told him "That's it, I want my own room!" 

Was he with another woman???

No!! LOL  Worse.....let's just say he can offend my sense of smell. 

I knew what it was silly, I am surrounded by men, my Dad, four brothers, one son, two step sons, one ex-husband, one current friend who stays here several nights a week.  I need a wife!!!  But I want a man!!!

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #584 on: July 02, 2009, 02:47:24 AM »

Ok, see you there!   

Won't she be thrilled to see us?

I believe in miracles!
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #585 on: July 02, 2009, 02:47:40 AM »

Good night GE and Jackie!!

Sweet dreams

XOXO

Mytime and PT .....enjoying each other..... having fun ..  Monkey Devil!
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ecv6N0ecSk0&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/ecv6N0ecSk0&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;border=1</a>

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #586 on: July 02, 2009, 02:51:10 AM »

Check out our new MODS.  Click on the picture below. 

Too cute!!!

Can they sleep at my house?

I believe in miracles!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #587 on: July 02, 2009, 02:51:32 AM »

Sweet dreams

XOXO

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ecv6N0ecSk0&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/ecv6N0ecSk0&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;border=1</a>

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #588 on: July 02, 2009, 02:53:59 AM »

Mytime does your Doggie have an Upper respiratory infection?
Why I ask is ..My Timmy when I first adopted him, he was 6wks old. He was from a shelter and was outside at a adoption event ..that was uncovered ..and it was pouring rain into the cages. ( I think this event put him over that he was already sick) ..

He I brought home and he just was not right. He not Doggie but Kitty. He never got up to move around. Never once meowed ..and I freaked. He would not eat, nor drink. Off to the Vet we went ..they pumped him full of saline under his fur and gave me liquid food to use within a syringe.  Days past he never changed.  Long story short. My GF worked at the humane society (9yrs in) and I called her ..because I had already gone to the Vet " 3 " times and was out of pocket 900.00 and Timmy had been shot up with Saline so many times it was insane  .. and I was sobbing can you help me.
She said come to the parking lot and I will meet you outside. She gave me a antibiotic for Canines.. was a dropper form. It was for upper respiratory infection for Dogs. Said on the Box not to be administered to Cats. Well .. I gave it to him and I waited.
Within a few hours he stayed the same and it was " I will never forget" 5 am ..and I felt and heard this little plop on my bed and a PURRR that sounded like a motor boat ..and it was Timmy. He is now Ten and happy and healthy and all is well.
I know though if I had not called my GF he would have died then at that time.
Secrets that not even the Vet knows.. I swear she saved his life.   

I believe in miracles!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #589 on: July 02, 2009, 02:56:37 AM »

Ok!!   Good night again!!  an angelic monkey

PT was  at that video!! 

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #590 on: July 02, 2009, 02:58:43 AM »

Ms Bearly

play it softly ... No wakey the Baby ...   

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/Kt27bYQZ6GE&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0xcc2550&amp;color2=0xe87a9f&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/Kt27bYQZ6GE&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0xcc2550&amp;color2=0xe87a9f&amp;border=1</a>

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #591 on: July 02, 2009, 03:00:06 AM »

PT was  at that video!! 

Hah ... good stuff ...

Good Night Mytime ... and PT ..   Wink

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #592 on: July 02, 2009, 03:04:47 AM »

Oh Klaas on Good Morning America this morning they had a Jack Russell ( with many other shelter dogs ) that are up for Adoption ... Omg was He the Cutest ever .. I think his name was Jack if I recall ..

Maybe I can find him on video.

My Bad it was NBC - and yes here is the Link of Video from this morning

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/31681117#31681117

They are all cute.  I want the first one.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #593 on: July 02, 2009, 03:07:28 AM »

Sweet dreams

XOXO

I believe in miracles!
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #594 on: July 02, 2009, 03:07:50 AM »

Oh Klaas on Good Morning America this morning they had a Jack Russell ( with many other shelter dogs ) that are up for Adoption ... Omg was He the Cutest ever .. I think his name was Jack if I recall ..

Maybe I can find him on video.

My Bad it was NBC - and yes here is the Link of Video from this morning

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/31681117#31681117

They are all cute.  I want the first one.

They are all Beautiful .. all those Doggies .. I thought it was funny that Anne Curry was brought into the room by " Sophie" I think her name was. I think Anne should adopt her.
They look like they are a Match .. she was the Aussie Cattle Dog mix ..

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #595 on: July 02, 2009, 03:09:14 AM »

PT was  at that video!! 

Good night, Princess!  I will see you at CBB's house shortly!!!  She is gonna be so darn happy, she is just gonna spit!

We are coming KuBear!!!

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #596 on: July 02, 2009, 03:15:18 AM »

Ms Bearly

play it softly ... No wakey the Baby ...   

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/Kt27bYQZ6GE&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0xcc2550&amp;color2=0xe87a9f&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/Kt27bYQZ6GE&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0xcc2550&amp;color2=0xe87a9f&amp;border=1</a>

I heard him stir so I turned the sound off and just looked at the pictures.  JD can park his slippers under my bed anytime--for cuddling purposes, of course!

I believe in miracles!
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #597 on: July 02, 2009, 03:17:16 AM »

My Favorite Bear
Humphrey ... this is for Ms. Bearly

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/4ol28kPTqa4&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0xcc2550&amp;color2=0xe87a9f&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/4ol28kPTqa4&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0xcc2550&amp;color2=0xe87a9f&amp;border=1</a>

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #598 on: July 02, 2009, 03:35:41 AM »

I need to make an dentist appt. and with DH's coverage we are limited to the choice of dentists...we both have stalled on getting there because we don't know anything about these people.  Blue Moon's posts make me more leery.     

Anbesol, anyone?    Did I spell it right?

Yah that does work " temporary Pain killer" it just numbs the tissue... depends on what is the cause of the pain ..
OUCH ...  do you have pain ? or your Hubby ?
I am the First one to stand in line ... DENTIST ... OH NOOOOOOOOOOO
My Dentist is skeered of me too ...
He was working on me and I told him that my GF said I should take Valium prior to coming to see him ..and he had his back turned and he Whipped around and Said ..
OMG I NEED VALIUM before I see YOU. 
I shake like a person that has been tazed.... non stop and no amount of Novocaine lasts within me .. not even gas works.. my fear pumps my adrenaline so high that all pain killers are pushed out ........... right after I am given them.   

My first Dentist - One time ... visit only visit
** I think it stems from when I was 4 yrs old and my Mom took me to the Dentist and he and I didn't mix ..he scared me. He was to specialize in children too ..
He looked like * I swear the old comedian Paul Lynd" yet on Crack.  and he was really rough and didn't explain nothing and I was clueless of what he was doing ..

So I Bit His Finger .. Hard ...and He slapped me across the face so hard he almost knocked me out of the chair .."off the kids platform stool" ... Then my Mom came across the room and started hitting him with her fists .........HOLY CRAP what fond memories.
Needless to say I did not get a Sticker..  Monkey Devil!

Bumped

Hi Monkeys,

Deenie,  I just wanted to comment on your shaking at the dentist.  Years ago I realized that every time I was given the Novocaine I would shake uncontrollably and my heart would bother me the next day.  I came to find out that I have a sensitivity to adrenaline including my own and the epinephrine in the Novocaine causes this reaction.  Since than I only take my Novocain without epinephrine, it's called Carbocaine instead of Litocain .  I don't shake anymore and really don't mind the dentist that much either.   My main problem is the expense when I find the solution for that one maybe I can pull some of these killer teeth in my mouth. 

There is epinephrine in the novocaine, my dentist told me what is what makes it stay localized. 

If they nick a blood vessel with the epi added, it will make you shake.  Deeny, if like I said, everything is not exactly where it was in the dental school book, that can happen, too.  That happened to me before one of the surgeries for my shoulder which was in my arm.  They accidentally injected it into a blood vessel in my shoulder, they did this before they were going to put me under so I would not wake up in agony, and my bp went to 210/120. 

Needless to say I never was operated on that day.  I did, however, have a nice jog around the OR until they gave me something to lower my bp, too low of course and then they had to turn me upside down.  I had the attention of the whole recovery room at this point and this old lady kept screaming, I need help over here, who is she that everyone is paying attention to her?  My bp was then 50 (that was the only number they could get).  Scared the snit out of everyone including me, turned my oxygen all the way up, my throat was so dry, I couldn't drink well for a couple of days afterwards and my one pupil was dilated and would not go down.  I looked like a freak show.

Just another lovely memory from the OR.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #599 on: July 02, 2009, 03:37:18 AM »

My Favorite Bear
Humphrey ... this is for Ms. Bearly

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/4ol28kPTqa4&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0xcc2550&amp;color2=0xe87a9f&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/4ol28kPTqa4&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0xcc2550&amp;color2=0xe87a9f&amp;border=1</a>

TY!

I believe in miracles!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.