March 28, 2024, 10:04:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #43 6/30/09 - 7/07/09  (Read 548538 times)
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #600 on: July 02, 2009, 03:40:01 AM »

Thank you 2NJ

Deenie - 

Jackie -  Monkey Devil!

CBB -   

Hi MM - 

P.S. FYI - I am eating potato salad with crushed potato chips in it!! 
YUM Mytime ... I like to put potato chips in tuna salad too .. when I do eat tuna salad.
I love Potato Salad ..esp when it has mustard in it ... Yay for Mustard.

I love tuna salad.  It now gives me indigestion.  I rarely get heartburn.  What's up with that?

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #601 on: July 02, 2009, 03:51:34 AM »

BEARLY and all who visit Musings ...

I am so so Excited I just checked my youtube Mail ...... WOW.

I got an email from a friend that I  made on YT actually DAD of some Amazing Girls.
When I was little and I have said here before .. I was allowed two "45" records .. I was all about 4/5 yrs old .. and the one "45" that I had was " Sly and the Family Stone" and the song was on the " A " side .. " Dance to the Music".  I was searching on YT last year for Sly and the Family Stone ..and I found this " Band" of little Sisters re-creating " Everyday People" by Sly and the Family ..and I just fell over. Them being so Unique and Wonderful !!
Not having any computers or equipment to boost them - they are Just them - au Natural !!
This is the Video of the Girls

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/T8JSL4CVgXM&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0xcc2550&amp;color2=0xe87a9f&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/T8JSL4CVgXM&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0xcc2550&amp;color2=0xe87a9f&amp;border=1</a>

Well I just read my email from DAD sent to me July 1, 2009 ..that these Beautiful Girls ..Band named G-FORCE are going to be on TV ... YAY ...WOOO. America's Got Talent !!!!
I can't wait ...this I will watch .. For Sure. I am so excited for these Girls !!!    an angelic monkey

Please look for them .. Dad says this coming Tues and Weds " America's Got Talent" .. 9PM - NBC. They will be on the Show!! .. I am so dang excited. This is wonderful. 

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #602 on: July 02, 2009, 05:10:36 AM »

BEARLY and all who visit Musings ...

I am so so Excited I just checked my youtube Mail ...... WOW.

I got an email from a friend that I  made on YT actually DAD of some Amazing Girls.
When I was little and I have said here before .. I was allowed two "45" records .. I was all about 4/5 yrs old .. and the one "45" that I had was " Sly and the Family Stone" and the song was on the " A " side .. " Dance to the Music".  I was searching on YT last year for Sly and the Family Stone ..and I found this " Band" of little Sisters re-creating " Everyday People" by Sly and the Family ..and I just fell over. Them being so Unique and Wonderful !!
Not having any computers or equipment to boost them - they are Just them - au Natural !!
This is the Video of the Girls

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/T8JSL4CVgXM&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0xcc2550&amp;color2=0xe87a9f&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/T8JSL4CVgXM&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0xcc2550&amp;color2=0xe87a9f&amp;border=1</a>

Well I just read my email from DAD sent to me July 1, 2009 ..that these Beautiful Girls ..Band named G-FORCE are going to be on TV ... YAY ...WOOO. America's Got Talent !!!!
I can't wait ...this I will watch .. For Sure. I am so excited for these Girls !!!    an angelic monkey

Please look for them .. Dad says this coming Tues and Weds " America's Got Talent" .. 9PM - NBC. They will be on the Show!! .. I am so dang excited. This is wonderful. 

Great news, Deenie!!!  Let us know when you know!!!

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #603 on: July 02, 2009, 05:16:08 AM »

For Mytime, (I hope I am not too late).

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #604 on: July 02, 2009, 07:27:13 AM »

P.S. Bearly - the site that picture came from wasn't allowing people to link back to it so I saved it and put it in my photobucket.  Then I fixed your post 

Thanks, Klaas, I don't know what that means, but thanks.   

« Last Edit: July 02, 2009, 10:19:51 AM by Bearlyhere » Logged

I believe in miracles!
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #605 on: July 02, 2009, 08:24:15 AM »

Good morning I am up early.  I would like a cup a coffee and to go back to bed with Kubear!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #606 on: July 02, 2009, 08:32:06 AM »

Here's my fur baby post surgery. She ruppled and ruppled the covers trying to find a way to lay down.....

She finally managed it and that's the way she likes it, and that's the way it's going to be!

Good Morning Monks!  CBB that is such a sweet picture!  I am with you...whatever makes them comfy!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #607 on: July 02, 2009, 08:35:43 AM »

Check out our new MODS.  Click on the picture below. 

aaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww so cute!  Puppy Love!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #608 on: July 02, 2009, 08:37:03 AM »

Thanks, Art, Deenie, and MT! How's Klaas doing today?

I didn't mean to put her in there with the fur babies! Although I think we all love them! I don't trust anyone who doesn't like dogs, and I know I'm in good company here with you guys!   

Same with me......love me love my dogs!!! an angelic monkey

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #609 on: July 02, 2009, 08:40:06 AM »

CBB - what is the follow up care?? 

Stitches out in 10 days, and don't let her lick excessively. They'll call when the biopsy results are back.

Did they give you a collar for her?  Some people call them Elizabethan collars.  They look like medieval torture apparatus but it will keep them from licking.

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #610 on: July 02, 2009, 08:42:10 AM »

CBB - what is the follow up care?? 

Stitches out in 10 days, and don't let her lick excessively. They'll call when the biopsy results are back.
Does she have to wear the " My Favorite Martian" Head gear ???

Not unless she starts licking excessively. The Vet said that because she wasn't shaved ( Shar Pei skin is unique and when the skin is cut, there's a pretty thick gel-like layer ), so he predicted she wouldn't really go after the stitches. If she does, he said I could try to wrap it, but because of the location, he doubted either he or I could manage that successfully. The "lampshade" collar would be the only option, and he said larger dogs don't do as well with those, so we're both hoping we can just get through this without anything.

oopssss I should have read ahead.....sorry

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #611 on: July 02, 2009, 08:49:03 AM »

Happy Birthday MM!!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/5CfF3CxdDLQ&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0xcc2550&amp;color2=0xe87a9f&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/5CfF3CxdDLQ&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0xcc2550&amp;color2=0xe87a9f&amp;border=1</a>

that is adorable!  Happy Birthday MM!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #612 on: July 02, 2009, 08:53:38 AM »

Happy Birthday MM!!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/5CfF3CxdDLQ&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0xcc2550&amp;color2=0xe87a9f&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/5CfF3CxdDLQ&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0xcc2550&amp;color2=0xe87a9f&amp;border=1</a>

OMG Jackie that was the Best!!!!!!!!!     thank you

Was that Minitime???   

YES!!  YES, it is!!   

I can't believe Jackie stole that from me, I spent all week teaching her that song and she is only 3 weeks old!!    an angelic monkey

Liar, Liar, pants on fire!!

(warning: do not lie to monkey friends)

AMEN to not lying to MONKS!  They will always catch ya!!  Monkey Sleuths ROCK

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #613 on: July 02, 2009, 08:55:57 AM »

Okay guys, I told you that daughter and grand kids were moving here with us. She talked with her boss today and he doesn't want to lose her. So they are thinking about giving her a computer and equipment so she can work for them from home. It's not for certain yet. Please pray they come though. So she can work from here and still be working for them.   an angelic monkey

praying it works out....my DIL's company did the same for her and she loves working from home!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #614 on: July 02, 2009, 09:01:24 AM »

Awe!  He is just so cute.  Is he feeling ok?  Is Mama just a nervous wreck?

I just gave my baby another 100cc of saline.  This time, I did a good job.  Problem is, now he is trembling.  He did not cry during it, he did get antsy.  Hmmm? He can be a bit of a drama king - takes after his father.   

I am not sure what to think.  He is coughing now too. 

Did he cough after the other injections?  I know he takes lasix for that.  Did they tell you what to do when that happened or did they too go on vacation?

He is coughing more today/tonight!  The vet did tell me he would be off today!  I am calling him in the morning.  (afternoon) 

MT hope he had a good night and you too....How is he today???

Rest in Peace Caylee

Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #615 on: July 02, 2009, 10:23:33 AM »

Sorry I missed you Sunny! Anything new on the Sanibel/Captiva purchase?  I have friends who live on Sanibel and agree that it is a beautiful area!  Lovinlife

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #616 on: July 02, 2009, 10:23:44 AM »

I just gave my baby another 100cc of saline.  This time, I did a good job.  Problem is, now he is trembling.  He did not cry during it, he did get antsy.  Hmmm? He can be a bit of a drama king - takes after his father.   

Did he cough after the other injections?  I know he takes lasix for that.  Did they tell you what to do when that happened or did they too go on vacation?

He is coughing more today/tonight!  The vet did tell me he would be off today!  I am calling him in the morning.  (afternoon) 

I am waiting for that information, too, Sunny!

I believe in miracles!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #617 on: July 02, 2009, 10:48:13 AM »

Sorry I missed you Sunny! Anything new on the Sanibel/Captiva purchase?  I have friends who live on Sanibel and agree that it is a beautiful area!  Lovinlife

Hi LL....lucky people to live on Sanibel.  We aren't purchasing, just renting a condo on Captiva. Wish we could....but it's too far away from family. But will go every chance we get.

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #618 on: July 02, 2009, 10:49:11 AM »

I am waiting for that information, too, Sunny!

Good Morning Bearly......Let scream together .....MT WAKE UP!!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #619 on: July 02, 2009, 10:49:52 AM »

CBB - how is your baby this morning....that face is just precious!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.