March 28, 2024, 10:54:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #43 6/30/09 - 7/07/09  (Read 548541 times)
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #20 on: June 30, 2009, 06:18:28 PM »

Thanks Bearly and 2NJ -

Sorry Monkeys - I don't mean to depress everyone!!! 

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #21 on: June 30, 2009, 06:19:24 PM »

Thanks Muffy, lol.  I'm not even going to get that prescription filled.  That's all I need is to be juiced up on codeine every night in the forum, LOLOL 

test

Too funny, LOL 

What exactly is that?  I have been staring at it and cannot figure it out. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #22 on: June 30, 2009, 06:21:37 PM »

MYTIME, I am so sorry that your little guy is ailing.   an angelic monkey

Thank you Fanny! Seeing him this way just breaks my heart.   

Mytime,my little Bama doxie was with me for 13 years and I saw him pull through many a time when everyone else gave up on him,but their little bodies grow tired.As long  as you're close by he will feel your love.I used to sing to my Bama and when he got hard of hearing I'd hold him close where he could see me singing.I will pray for you and your little guy to feel better.  an angelic monkey

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #23 on: June 30, 2009, 06:24:54 PM »

Thanks Muffy, lol.  I'm not even going to get that prescription filled.  That's all I need is to be juiced up on codeine every night in the forum, LOLOL 

test

Too funny, LOL 

It's like something morphing from an angel into a devil...it's quite odd.  I increased the size a bit 
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #24 on: June 30, 2009, 06:32:47 PM »

Mytime,my little Bama doxie was with me for 13 years and I saw him pull through many a time when everyone else gave up on him,but their little bodies grow tired.As long  as you're close by he will feel your love.I used to sing to my Bama and when he got hard of hearing I'd hold him close where he could see me singing.I will pray for you and your little guy to feel better.  an angelic monkey

Thank you Trimm - Funny thing, he is usually very independent and for a Yorkie - he is not a lap dog at all but when he is sick, he won't let me out of his site.   I don't want him out of mine either.  I was up late last night just rocking him on our love glider love seat.  He just loves to be rocked. 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #25 on: June 30, 2009, 06:34:58 PM »

Thank you Trimm - Funny thing, he is usually very independent and for a Yorkie - he is not a lap dog at all but when he is sick, he won't let me out of his site.   I don't want him out of mine either.  I was up late last night just rocking him on our love glider love seat.  He just loves to be rocked. 

That's what you do.You just love them all you can.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #26 on: June 30, 2009, 06:46:05 PM »

Mytime, I'm so sorry!  I wouldn't have left him either, he needs to be with you.  I hope giving the shots goes o.k., I've never been good at even just giving the oral meds to our pets.  My husband usually gets that duty.  I do all the rocking, and babying!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #27 on: June 30, 2009, 06:47:05 PM »

Thanks Bearly and 2NJ -

Sorry Monkeys - I don't mean to depress everyone!!! 

MT, I love you, in good times and bad. 

No one here should expect another poster to be "on" all the time.  Please don't succumb to any pressure to be that way.  Love you, good good friend.

an angelic monkey

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #28 on: June 30, 2009, 06:50:34 PM »

klaas, your doctor sure picked a fine time to be out of the country!   

Urgent care is just not what it used to be!  I'd had good experiences with it until this last time I went!

I won't go again!

I hope you are drinking plenty of fluids and getting as much rest as possible.

Chicken noodle soup has magical healing powers too! 

I hope you get better soon!

an angelic monkey

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #29 on: June 30, 2009, 06:51:39 PM »

test

Too funny, LOL 

It's like something morphing from an angel into a devil...it's quite odd.  I increased the size a bit 

I am pretty sure I have seen it in my posts before.  Upon reading back, I have wondered why in the h I posted that.  Now I know.  I didn't post it at all.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #30 on: June 30, 2009, 06:54:51 PM »

Urgent care is just not what it used to be!  I'd had good experiences with it until this last time I went!

I won't go again!

an angelic monkey

Why do you think he left?  I heard he reads here.  I think he heard the Monkeys were coming and hightailed it out of there.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #31 on: June 30, 2009, 06:55:48 PM »

CBB!!

Grab your doggie and hug him tight!

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #32 on: June 30, 2009, 06:59:10 PM »

The more I think about it, the more appropriate I think it is for the musings thread.  There are lots of times I come in here feeling like an angel, and then something comes over me once I start posting.  I have seen it happen to others, too.

I believe in miracles!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #33 on: June 30, 2009, 07:04:22 PM »

Klaas,I don't think you can be overly cautious.Better to be safe than sorry.
Now,do you want us to go kick his azz for calling you overly cautious.  Monkey Devil!

YES!  The doctor was basically a jerk and acted like I was stupid to even come in.  Then he acted like he was doing me some HUGE favor by giving me the prescription for the cough med with codeine, well guess what...I didn't say please give me something to help me sleep through the night!

Oh, that pizzes me off!   

That is NOT what the government put out as recommended protocol, and that stupid Physician didn't just act like a jerk, he IS a jerk!

If you can get to little, rural Duffield, Virginia, I'll see that you get taken care of, Klaas! I'll even give you a laptop to use WHILE YOU'RE IN BED, along with the appropriate meds to help get you well! Geezzzz............    Heck, get to Kingsport and I'll throw in your personal "in house" Physician and an "in bed" view of the lake! What a jerk, and I know you didn't feel like getting out to begin with!

Please take care of you, and I suppose you'll have to use the ER as a safety net. I'm so sorry you ran into that crap today. I wish I could help!   

crazybabyborg
« Reply #34 on: June 30, 2009, 07:08:23 PM »

CBB!!

OK? How did you know? She has surgery tomorrow to remove a tumor. I'm hoping and praying it's just a benign tumor.

MyTime? I'm so sorry your little guy is sick! I'll keep him in my prayers too!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #35 on: June 30, 2009, 07:24:36 PM »

I won't go again!

an angelic monkey

Why do you think he left?  I heard he reads here.  I think he heard the Monkeys were coming and hightailed it out of there.

#1  My doctor is a SHE and very very nice an angelic monkey
#2  She has at least 3 small children so I hope she and her husband managed to get away by themselves 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #36 on: June 30, 2009, 07:27:39 PM »

The more I think about it, the more appropriate I think it is for the musings thread.  There are lots of times I come in here feeling like an angel, and then something comes over me once I start posting.  I have seen it happen to others, too.

"Seen it happen?" Are you kidding me? 

You must get your band leader uniform cleaned daily, 'cause you sure do lead the Musings marching corp of demons down that path!   

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #37 on: June 30, 2009, 07:32:06 PM »

CBB!!

OK? How did you know? She has surgery tomorrow to remove a tumor. I'm hoping and praying it's just a benign tumor.

MyTime? I'm so sorry your little guy is sick! I'll keep him in my prayers too!

Musings Friends just know these things.

Praying for my friends and their pooches!

an angelic monkey

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #38 on: June 30, 2009, 07:33:32 PM »

I won't go again!

an angelic monkey

#1  My doctor is a SHE and very very nice an angelic monkey
#2  She has at least 3 small children so I hope she and her husband managed to get away by themselves 

I meant her husband!

Monkey Devil!

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #39 on: June 30, 2009, 07:36:44 PM »

"Seen it happen?" Are you kidding me? 

You must get your band leader uniform cleaned daily, 'cause you sure do lead the Musings marching corp of demons down that path!   

I confessed, first.  My uniform is in the cleaners.

I believe in miracles!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.