April 23, 2024, 09:13:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #43 6/30/09 - 7/07/09  (Read 552214 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1500 on: July 06, 2009, 11:54:37 AM »

I am stunned by what I have read here tonite.  Dolce has posted side by side with us for 10,000 plus posts.  A person's post count has nothing to do with their honesty, integrity or dedication....in fact IMO post counts are CRAP....like I said Klaas once told a poster who bitched about losing her post could that it wasn't quantity it was QUALITY that counted.... She searched and researched the Caylee case and Adji and put her heart in it.  I have written to her, texted her, phoned her.  I have sent mail to her and received mail from her.  Never did I question who she was or anything about her.  To question her now would mean I would have to question everthing else in my life.  We have shared so many personal stories, pictures, everything.  I have never googled her or checked out anything she has said to me.  You know, there are several ways to measure tiny babies, head to rear, or head to feet.  I just dont know what to say....I am so hurt, and I know she still reads here,then why doesn't she post? Why not answer these allegations?  but I dont know why she would answer to any of these questions.  I have always thought Dolce was one of the best monkeys we had, dedicated, smart, and I still do. I am personally getting a little tired of monkeys being put on a pedestal....what determines who is or isn't a GOOD monkey? IMO everyone that comes here with an open mind and a heart seeking justice is a GOOD monkey. Bad monkey IMO are those that have an ulterior motive for being here AND they are ALWAYS revealed!!    I love you all too, but I am just shocked.

My responses in RED..

Thank you Sunny, exactly! 

I just can not understand why? 
Why make such **** up.I think I'm starting to get pizzed now.

I have no idea why someone would make up something like that...a need for attention? a habitual liar? A screw lose in one's head?

I don't know if we will ever know the answer as to why?  Posting these lies on a missing childs forum is beyond crazy!!!   

p.s.  REAL people wear sweats - just sayin'

Is that in the book along with "Real men eat quiche"?
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1501 on: July 06, 2009, 11:55:18 AM »

I am stunned by what I have read here tonite.  Dolce has posted side by side with us for 10,000 plus posts.  A person's post count has nothing to do with their honesty, integrity or dedication....in fact IMO post counts are CRAP....like I said Klaas once told a poster who bitched about losing her post could that it wasn't quantity it was QUALITY that counted.... She searched and researched the Caylee case and Adji and put her heart in it.  I have written to her, texted her, phoned her.  I have sent mail to her and received mail from her.  Never did I question who she was or anything about her.  To question her now would mean I would have to question everthing else in my life.  We have shared so many personal stories, pictures, everything.  I have never googled her or checked out anything she has said to me.  You know, there are several ways to measure tiny babies, head to rear, or head to feet.  I just dont know what to say....I am so hurt, and I know she still reads here,then why doesn't she post? Why not answer these allegations?  but I dont know why she would answer to any of these questions.  I have always thought Dolce was one of the best monkeys we had, dedicated, smart, and I still do. I am personally getting a little tired of monkeys being put on a pedestal....what determines who is or isn't a GOOD monkey? IMO everyone that comes here with an open mind and a heart seeking justice is a GOOD monkey. Bad monkey IMO are those that have an ulterior motive for being here AND they are ALWAYS revealed!!    I love you all too, but I am just shocked.

My responses in RED..

Thank you Sunny, exactly! 

I just can not understand why? 
Why make such **** up.I think I'm starting to get pizzed now.

I have no idea why someone would make up something like that...a need for attention? a habitual liar? A screw lose in one's head?

I don't know if we will ever know the answer as to why?  Posting these lies on a missing childs forum is beyond crazy!!!   

p.s.  REAL people wear sweats - just sayin'

LOL....no chit!!!   Love my sweats!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1502 on: July 06, 2009, 12:05:40 PM »

I am stunned by what I have read here tonite.  Dolce has posted side by side with us for 10,000 plus posts.  She searched and researched the Caylee case and Adji and put her heart in it.  I have written to her, texted her, phoned her.  I have sent mail to her and received mail from her.  Never did I question who she was or anything about her.  To question her now would mean I would have to question everthing else in my life.  We have shared so many personal stories, pictures, everything.  I have never googled her or checked out anything she has said to me.  You know, there are several ways to measure tiny babies, head to rear, or head to feet.  I just dont know what to say....I am so hurt, and I know she still reads here,then why doesn't she post? Why not answer these allegations? but I dont know why she would answer to any of these questions. I have always thought Dolce was one of the best monkeys we had, dedicated, smart, and I still do.    I love you all too, but I am just shocked

I reposting A1's post as the bolded above is worrisome to me. A1....your life, your truth is not about Dolce and anything she has said or done. You are a victim of simply believing in someone who's motives were not pure.

IF someone was questioning me you can bet you ass I would be here defending myself and my words IF TRUE!!  If not, I would slink off knowing I was caught and never show my face here again...let's see what happens...

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1503 on: July 06, 2009, 12:07:44 PM »

CBB - will you check your avatar link for a questions from me please??

Rest in Peace Caylee

crazybabyborg
« Reply #1504 on: July 06, 2009, 12:07:58 PM »

week 2   9/2-9/9   3-Sep   "Hubs and I found out last night we're expecting"  http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3324.msg432911#msg432911

week 23   1/28-2/3   28-Jan   " A week and a half past my 5 month mark"  http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4454.1800

week 25   2/11-2/17   14-Feb   " Due to pop the end of June". http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?action=profile;u=4233;sa=showPosts;start=4160

week 28   3/4-3/10   9-Mar   "Due end of June"  http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4655.100

week 39   5/20-5/26   22-May   "Just passing onto wk. 31 and babies due first week of July" http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5124.msg816926#msg816926

week 41   6/3-6/9   6-Jun   40 weeks of this bull-own-ee is obserd!!!  One doc has said I could blow this week, next week, this month...the other doc says July
         everyone says they like to come early, and honestly 40 weeks is long so I could deal with cutting it short. http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5114.1260

7-Jun   12/13 in. Twins delivered  in wk.41. http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5114.msg834947#msg834947
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1505 on: July 06, 2009, 12:09:30 PM »

Sure, Sunny!   
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1506 on: July 06, 2009, 12:11:36 PM »

Sure, Sunny!   

Rest in Peace Caylee

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1507 on: July 06, 2009, 12:21:07 PM »

week 2   9/2-9/9   3-Sep   "Hubs and I found out last night we're expecting"  http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3324.msg432911#msg432911

week 23   1/28-2/3   28-Jan   " A week and a half past my 5 month mark"  http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4454.1800

week 25   2/11-2/17   14-Feb   " Due to pop the end of June". http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?action=profile;u=4233;sa=showPosts;start=4160

week 28   3/4-3/10   9-Mar   "Due end of June"  http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4655.100

week 39   5/20-5/26   22-May   "Just passing onto wk. 31 and babies due first week of July" http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5124.msg816926#msg816926

week 41   6/3-6/9   6-Jun   40 weeks of this bull-own-ee is obserd!!!  One doc has said I could blow this week, next week, this month...the other doc says July
         everyone says they like to come early, and honestly 40 weeks is long so I could deal with cutting it short. http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5114.1260

7-Jun   12/13 in. Twins delivered  in wk.41. http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5114.msg834947#msg834947
CBB can you please email me the Excel sheet to (deleted e-mail addy) and then delete my email address. I thought I posted it earlier, but I keep getting Kicked out of the cage. TIA JSM  an angelic monkey
« Last Edit: July 06, 2009, 12:29:20 PM by CBB » Logged

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Jessie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1508 on: July 06, 2009, 12:25:28 PM »

Hi Monkeys.  I don't post here often but I've been reading for a long time.  Now I see that Dolce has been outed.  Finally, I'm reading things like -

mytime writes - “Apparently, some  things are not adding up!!”

CBB writes - “Something is very, very wrong.....”

Klassend writes - “Dolce did pretty good up until the length of the babies.  If she had done her homework she might still have alot of us fooled.”

It's kind of a cruel thing to do to fellow posters.  I'd get angry because everyone on here was so concerned and happy for her.  I'm so glad that you know the whole thing was a lie because I caught on long, long ago, at the very beginning.  Even before I found out for sure, I didn't buy the whole bragging thing about her driver, the $2,500 diaper bag, etc.  There were times I was so tempted but I didn't think it was my place to accuse someone I didn't know. 

It's interesting how I  found out.  I was riding the train to work and there was a big poster – an ad for the maternity department of a local hospital.  The picture on the ad was the exact same picture that Dolce posted as herself.  Her avatar was even a lie.  It wasn't her.  She used pictures from their website.  I couldn't believe my eyes.  Then I started catching little contradictions she was  posting.  I was even suspicious when she posted a picture of her holding Sophie.  It clearly looked to me to be a doll and not a 12 “ baby.  Sounds to  me like she needs help.  All in all, it's a relief to me that you now know the truth.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1509 on: July 06, 2009, 12:32:22 PM »

Hi Monkeys.  I don't post here often but I've been reading for a long time.  Now I see that Dolce has been outed.  Finally, I'm reading things like -

Klassend writes - “Dolce did pretty good up until the length of the babies.  If she had done her homework she might still have alot of us fooled.”

It's kind of a cruel thing to do to fellow posters.  I'd get angry because everyone on here was so concerned and happy for her.  I'm so glad that you know the whole thing was a lie because I caught on long, long ago, at the very beginning.  Even before I found out for sure, I didn't buy the whole bragging thing about her driver, the $2,500 diaper bag, etc.  There were times I was so tempted but I didn't think it was my place to accuse someone I didn't know. 

It's interesting how I  found out.  I was riding the train to work and there was a big poster – an ad for the maternity department of a local hospital.  The picture on the ad was the exact same picture that Dolce posted as herself.  Her avatar was even a lie.  It wasn't her.  She used pictures from their website.  I couldn't believe my eyes.  Then I started catching little contradictions she was  posting.  I was even suspicious when she posted a picture of her holding Sophie.  It clearly looked to me to be a doll and not a 12 “ baby.  Sounds to  me like she needs help.  All in all, it's a relief to me that you now know the truth.

I looked for HOURS and HOURS for that picture! OH, Thank You!!! Please, could you tell me what hospital?? I looked for so long, I never wanted to see another bloated belly!!!!   

THANK YOU, Jessie!!!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1510 on: July 06, 2009, 12:33:31 PM »

You answered my question about the avi. A picture on the ad of a local hospital, are the two babies in the crib, from their website as well? 
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1511 on: July 06, 2009, 12:40:19 PM »

That's quite an interesting post Jessie.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1512 on: July 06, 2009, 12:41:39 PM »

That's quite an interesting post Jessie.
I'll say, do you have the link to the website of this hospital? 
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1513 on: July 06, 2009, 12:43:28 PM »

You answered my question about the avi. A picture on the ad of a local hospital, are the two babies in the crib, from their website as well? 

The pictures of the twins are in no way less than a month to 6 weeks old. There is no way they are newborns.    Very interesting about where she found the picture of the pregnant women.     Remember she said that her sister in law was pregnant and delivered?  I wonder if that was true, and if some pregnant tummy pictures that she posted on her myspace are in fact her sister in laws  tummy.  How sad, how very sad.  This person really needs some professional  counseling help. 

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1514 on: July 06, 2009, 12:45:24 PM »

I looked for HOURS and HOURS for that picture! OH, Thank You!!! Please, could you tell me what hospital?? I looked for so long, I never wanted to see another bloated belly!!!!   

THANK YOU, Jessie!!!

I had looked too.   Thanks for enlightening us, Jessie. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1515 on: July 06, 2009, 12:46:09 PM »

Jessie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1516 on: July 06, 2009, 12:46:22 PM »

I'll see if I can find it now.  BRB
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1517 on: July 06, 2009, 12:48:46 PM »

I'm not no expert on anything, but could Dolce perhaps have given birth in the past, and maybe lost the baby, and had some kind of mental issues from that, and that is why she did what she did? I'm thinking something along that line, it is easier then thinking she was just being cruel 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1518 on: July 06, 2009, 12:50:15 PM »

The only thing that set me to wondering was when she posted the last picture of herself in her Avi. The one before was very pregnant with a huge baby bump. The last one she said was most recent she was not so obviously pregnant. I thought she would have hardly been able to stand at that point, going by the previous one. I know the babies drop before birth, and I just thought it might have been the camera angle.

I guess that is a good lesson in listening to your gut. I am very sad.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1519 on: July 06, 2009, 12:50:17 PM »

KCJackie thanks for posting those two pics of her  or whoever they are 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.