April 18, 2024, 11:27:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #43 6/30/09 - 7/07/09  (Read 551773 times)
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1600 on: July 06, 2009, 03:00:13 PM »

Could we put together a list of the lies?

12-13 in babies - another monkey has come forward, saying she had a full-term baby - less than 13"

pic of Hubs holding twins - supposedly broken wrist - no brace on either wrist in pic

I think you can start your own list if you go through some of the messages.  CBB started an excel spreadsheet of her "pregnancy" that she was offering to send people.

You may want to add...

$2600 diaper bag
Private driver
Remodeled home
Fashion Designer
Pregnancy- Twins-Time Frame- weight/length
Photos for avatars that she said were her

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1601 on: July 06, 2009, 03:05:25 PM »

It has been brought to my attention - the birth was not the only lies.  Just about everything she posted about herself was a lie!!  How sad!!!

Mytime...that's just too juicy of a statement for you to make...can you share any more with us, please..

Some great monkey sleuths did their homework and presented me with a lot of facts. 

1.  She and her husband do not own any property in her county.
2.  Her husband does not own a pool construction company.  He owns a pool cleaning cleaning company (big difference).  And she does work!
3.  Her avatars were not constistent with each other.
4.  The time line of the pregnancy did not add up.

Just a few examples!!

Mytime...thank you.

I guess someone would have to know her's and her hubby's real name to check out property ownership.
Big difference in types of companies.
Avatar inconsistency - I noticed that too - but thought she was just posting pictures she liked
Timeline of pregnancy - it is a puzzler   

I am not sure but I think pool companies were looked at first.  Florida has very liberal information laws. 
Grumbles
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1602 on: July 06, 2009, 03:06:23 PM »

Sorry, sorry to everyone for "leaping in" when I should have kept my big mouth shut about my own experience. I'm trying to apologize all over the place but it was only because I was so hoping this wasn't true about Dolce. I could see how you all loved her.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1603 on: July 06, 2009, 03:09:39 PM »

Sorry, sorry to everyone for "leaping in" when I should have kept my big mouth shut about my own experience. I'm trying to apologize all over the place but it was only because I was so hoping this wasn't true about Dolce. I could see how you all loved her.

Grumbles - I'm not sure what you are worried about.  Nobody is "yelling" at you or anything.  BUT...I have never heard of or read of a full term baby being 13 inches long, NEVER.  I'm short, my sons father is short, my son is short, my son was born 4 weeks early and was 5.9 lbs 18 inches long at birth.    Just saying. 
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1604 on: July 06, 2009, 03:14:24 PM »

Grumbles....please don't apologize anymore. No need to IMO.  The monkeys are all about gathering information and seeing what's what.  If you had a baby that was full-term, but under 13" in length, then we are most grateful that you let us know that bit of information.
Before that, we all were thinking that this could not happen.  IMO, you have actually given us a good fact that can be used.  Thank you.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1605 on: July 06, 2009, 03:15:59 PM »

It has been brought to my attention - the birth was not the only lies.  Just about everything she posted about herself was a lie!!  How sad!!!

Mytime...that's just too juicy of a statement for you to make...can you share any more with us, please..

Some great monkey sleuths did their homework and presented me with a lot of facts. 

2.  Her husband does not own a pool construction company.  He owns a pool cleaning cleaning company (big difference).  And she does work!

Just a few examples!!

Mytime...thank you.

I guess someone would have to know her's and her hubby's real name to check out property ownership.
Avatar inconsistency - I noticed that too - but thought she was just posting pictures she liked

I am not sure but I think pool companies were looked at first.  Florida has very liberal information laws. 

I guess someone knows the real name in order to even check out pool companies.  Don't get me wrong, I do not want to know the name...I'm just thinking out loud about how someone could get that information about the companies.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1606 on: July 06, 2009, 03:20:50 PM »

Would an innocent person delete there myspace?  I am just asking??
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1607 on: July 06, 2009, 03:22:34 PM »

Grumbles....stop worrying about it.....it's not just the length of the babies.....calm down my dear...all is well with you and us!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1608 on: July 06, 2009, 03:23:17 PM »

That does seem very odd 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1609 on: July 06, 2009, 03:23:29 PM »

Puzzler - there are several members of Scared Monkeys that Dolce spoke with on the phone.  Dolce shared her name with some of them.  Also, her old Myspace that she JUST deleted that was linked in her profile actually had part of her real name in the URL of it. 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1610 on: July 06, 2009, 03:25:52 PM »

\

Like I said earlier, if it were me and I was innocent I would be on here proving everyone WRONG...and then be demanding an apology.....I would'nt be deleting anything.....

Dolce come and talk to us!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1611 on: July 06, 2009, 03:26:17 PM »

Just a few examples!!

Mytime...thank you.

I guess someone knows the real name in order to even check out pool companies.  Don't get me wrong, I do not want to know the name...I'm just thinking out loud about how someone could get that information about the companies.

Maybe!!  But if you know the pool company name - you can look up the owner.  Did she ever post the company name?

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1612 on: July 06, 2009, 03:30:06 PM »

That does seem very odd 
Her Facebook is still up.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1613 on: July 06, 2009, 03:30:19 PM »

Grumbles, No one here is angry with you. No one here wants to falsely accuse anyone of anything, either. This is new info for a lot of posters, but I can personally attest that Klaas was very slow to put this out in the forum, and there was a lot of looking before she allowed it. There is an obligation to protect posters from being made a fool of, and a lot of time was spent looking at this information. Please look at the links I posted. Those are no ones words but Dolce's, and there are contradictions all over the place in them. No one put them under a microscope until she posted the length of the babies, and hinky meters started going off. Had the specifics in her posts been in any way plausible, I think a lot of people would have just scratched their heads and moved on. What was there, made that impossible.

I too, noticed the difference in the avatars ( I think in avatars ), but I "gave" her that and moved on. According to everything I've found on the internet, a 12 inch baby is really, really rare, and to come home within 24 hours after a 12 inch baby is delivered is just beyond belief. Dolce presented the delivery time as "early" when according to her posts the delivery date would have been overdue. If you take her words that her Physician set the delivery date in July, it's just impossible. No Physician could possibly set a date for twins at 48 weeks. Twin births are considered full term at 37-38 weeks.
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1614 on: July 06, 2009, 03:30:55 PM »

\

Like I said earlier, if it were me and I was innocent I would be on here proving everyone WRONG...and then be demanding an apology.....I would'nt be deleting anything.....

Exactly!  There are only 2 reasons why she hasn't shown up here...#1. she is embarrassed that she got caught (thus deleting the myspace)....#2. she is pi$$ed about the accusations.

If it is reason #2, then seems to me the problem could be easily solved!

At the end of the day, innocent people dont run and hide    

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1615 on: July 06, 2009, 03:31:37 PM »

\

I would also, if what is being said is not right, come clear your name, or at least explain why you played a scam/game with people who cared.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1616 on: July 06, 2009, 03:32:57 PM »

\

Sunny - I agree!!  I would be here - up and arms!! I would prove it, my feelings would be so hurt, then I "might" lay low for a while.  I would be demanding an apology - but would probably understand - afterall, this is a sleuth site for children.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1617 on: July 06, 2009, 03:33:17 PM »

Hi Monkeys.  I don't post here often but I've been reading for a long time.  Now I see that Dolce has been outed.  Finally, I'm reading things like -

mytime writes - “Apparently, some  things are not adding up!!”

CBB writes - “Something is very, very wrong.....”

Klassend writes - “Dolce did pretty good up until the length of the babies.  If she had done her homework she might still have alot of us fooled.”

It's kind of a cruel thing to do to fellow posters.  I'd get angry because everyone on here was so concerned and happy for her.  I'm so glad that you know the whole thing was a lie because I caught on long, long ago, at the very beginning.  Even before I found out for sure, I didn't buy the whole bragging thing about her driver, the $2,500 diaper bag, etc.  There were times I was so tempted but I didn't think it was my place to accuse someone I didn't know. 

It's interesting how I  found out.  I was riding the train to work and there was a big poster – an ad for the maternity department of a local hospital.  The picture on the ad was the exact same picture that Dolce posted as herself.  Her avatar was even a lie.  It wasn't her.  She used pictures from their website.  I couldn't believe my eyes.  Then I started catching little contradictions she was  posting.  I was even suspicious when she posted a picture of her holding Sophie.  It clearly looked to me to be a doll and not a 12 “ baby.  Sounds to  me like she needs help.  All in all, it's a relief to me that you now know the truth.

I looked for HOURS and HOURS for that picture! OH, Thank You!!! Please, could you tell me what hospital?? I looked for so long, I never wanted to see another bloated belly!!!!   

THANK YOU, Jessie!!!

See GLOW above........ >> MEEEEE TOOOOO CBB!!! LMAO! 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1618 on: July 06, 2009, 03:34:05 PM »

Who were the babies in the ultrasounds she showed? 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1619 on: July 06, 2009, 03:36:40 PM »

That does seem very odd 
Her Facebook is still up.

isn't it set to private???

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.