April 24, 2024, 02:33:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #43 6/30/09 - 7/07/09  (Read 552241 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1640 on: July 06, 2009, 03:55:15 PM »

Would an innocent person delete there myspace?  I am just asking??
\

Like I said earlier, if it were me and I was innocent I would be on here proving everyone WRONG...and then be demanding an apology.....I would'nt be deleting anything.....

Dolce come and talk to us!!

Exactly!  There are only 2 reasons why she hasn't shown up here...#1. she is embarrassed that she got caught (thus deleting the myspace)....#2. she is pi$$ed about the accusations.

If it is reason #2, then seems to me the problem could be easily solved!

At the end of the day, innocent people dont run and hide    

Agree with you Leroy......if anyone called me out and I was innocent I wouldn't leave here until I proved that person wrong in front of every monkey!

Me too sunny.

Could there be a 3rd reason?  She doesn't know about what's been posted yet? 

In answer to my own question, I seriously doubt it; especially, if she's getting emails about this and/or telephone calls.

She knew more than a week ago that there was some questioning going on....she was given ample time to come on here and say something to straighten out any misunderstanding

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1641 on: July 06, 2009, 03:55:46 PM »

CONNIVING RATS

What They are: Some of my best friends are rats, so I don't want to cast aspersions on all vermin. But there are a few rodents out there who know how to gnaw their way through the drywall of decency and really make pests of themselves. These types tend to be motivated by money, food, food, and money. Oh sure, they may once have had a heart of gold beneath their scheming exterior, but chances are they've pawned it and used the proceeds to buy knockoff designer size 2 jeans that they'll happily sell to you wholesale.

Where to Fin (or Avoid) Them: Where you least expect them. (Before You Leap)

THANK YOU ALL WHO EXPOSED THIS.

Bravo Kerrrrrrmieeeee!!

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1642 on: July 06, 2009, 03:58:35 PM »

There was a banned monkey that got back on and lied about me, my husband and my family.  I was at one time friends with her and had no idea what she was really all about.  I got sucked into all her BS.  Of course, it was a night Klaas happened to be gone.      She had free reign for a while, posted in several threads and she was fast.  LOL

Not one of my close monkeys friends believed a word of it.  I did make a couple of posts then dropped it.  I said I am not going to dignify it.

I did not leave and was willing to defend myself though.  Just sayin'

Mytime...I remember that.  I was really proud of you that you hung in there and didn't let it get the best of you.  I'm glad that you still post on SM and am always eager to read your posts.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1643 on: July 06, 2009, 04:00:34 PM »

The really horrible part of this is that monkeys are now doubting each other. There is always a skepticism when you are posting on line. Anyone can be anyone they want to. Most of us are honest, and over time let their guard down and trust one another.

I was posting on another forum for the first time about Caylee. I was not savy to how things were, and I thought after a while and reading along, people were who they said they were and let my guard down. It was an unmoderated forum, for the most part, except that if there was a problem, you could report it, fill out a form, and someone may or may not get in touch with you. Post were removed, without comment. That is how the trolls and cruel posters were delt with.

I was there and wanted to get all the info about Caylee's case. I read along for months before I was able to bring myself to register and post. I thought you needed to register, but I found out later anyone could post, thus all the trolls.

I trusted the long time posters and thought they were my friends. When we were hit with a flurry of trolls, some of us e-mailed each other and would report them. One of the primary posters, who is still there today, had my e-mail addy. I was warned that I would be run off from there because I "attracted" the trolls, that I shouldn't report them and that the regular posters did not appreciate me being there. Next thing you know, I was listed as one of the trolls on one of their polls and threads. I sat back and found that the trollers were really the regular posters that used other names to say some mean and cruel things to me.

One night the main person/troller came to SM. She said she had been a member of SM for a long time on the other forum. We were discussing the former forum, and sure enough, for the first time she logged on here.  A few monkey's here recognized who she was. I was speechless, as I felt I was safe. Suddenly I felt vulnerable!!!! She came in an used her usual Avi from the other forum, said a few words and left. As far as I know, she has never posted here again or had even done so before.

I have gotten the same feeling today about Dolce. I know we all feel confused and betrayed. But I have found KLASS and all the mods to be very understanding and protective. I know we will work through all this again. JMO

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1644 on: July 06, 2009, 04:02:56 PM »

There was a banned monkey that got back on and lied about me, my husband and my family.  I was at one time friends with her and had no idea what she was really all about.  I got sucked into all her BS.  Of course, it was a night Klaas happened to be gone.      She had free reign for a while, posted in several threads and she was fast.  LOL

Not one of my close monkeys friends believed a word of it.  I did make a couple of posts then dropped it.  I said I am not going to dignify it.

Mytime...I remember that.  I was really proud of you that you hung in there and didn't let it get the best of you.  I'm glad that you still post on SM and am always eager to read your posts.

Thank you Puzzler!!  You are very sweet! 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1645 on: July 06, 2009, 04:04:09 PM »

And that's what should be done when one is wrongly accused or talked about falsely...stand up for what you know to be the truth!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1646 on: July 06, 2009, 04:05:01 PM »

KLAAS, I am sorry I misspelled your name.  an angelic monkey

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1647 on: July 06, 2009, 04:07:55 PM »

I started questioning, in my mind, the truthfulness of the posts when she said Sophia was 12 inches long.  She then posted the picture of the nurse giving Sophia 'her first bath"  I looked at the baby's head, and below that the nurses hand, and thought, gosh that has to be at least 7 or 8 inches, and it was not even to the babies waist as yet.  It didn't leave alot for the rest of the baby in 4 or 5 inches.  Just didn't compute to me.  Still doesn't.  You can still see that picture on the baby thread I think.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1648 on: July 06, 2009, 04:08:35 PM »

She knew more than a week ago that there was some questioning going on....she was given ample time to come on here and say something to straighten out any misunderstanding

So is this why she said she was going to take a break from SM for awhile??

Also, not that it really matters but IIRC the last login date for her myspace account when I checked it this morning was 6/24/09...ironic that she decided to delete it today.

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1649 on: July 06, 2009, 04:09:08 PM »

Well, I've decided that I'm just being too naive about all of this.  I just started reading about this today and I'm on fast-forward, trying to let it sink in real fast and to catch up will the rest of you.

I know that Klaas is very good at her job and she protects us.  Part of that protection is that she doesn't provide us with any negativity until she is very sure of herself and then some.  Her proven trustworthiness is the reason we all rely on her so much and think so highly of her.

It is just so hard to accept that a person would go to this extent to trick and fool a forum so badly.  In her posts she came across as a very nice, warm, rational person; not one you would expect that is up to no good.  HOW can a person lie about so many things, day after day, month after month? 

This is my first experience of being taken in like this.  I know other monkeys have unfortunately have had other experiences too.  Wow, what a bad trip this has been!!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1650 on: July 06, 2009, 04:10:12 PM »

You know, this sort of reminds me of the Bondia days in the Natalee thread.  Except then the trolls attacked me for questioning her, and suggesting she maybe wasn't who she said she was.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1651 on: July 06, 2009, 04:11:29 PM »

You know, this sort of reminds me of the Bondia days in the Natalee thread.  Except then the trolls attacked me for questioning her, and suggesting she maybe wasn't who she said she was.

Yes, I remember that, AZ. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1652 on: July 06, 2009, 04:13:02 PM »

Yes, I remember that, AZ. 

It wasn't just me questioning, I should add, lots of things didn't make sense to a lot of people.  Most kept pursing, thank goddness, and i just tucked my tail and ran!  LOL

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1653 on: July 06, 2009, 04:14:08 PM »

Hi, I have called Dolce, emailed her, texted her, and told her what is going on.  Her cell phone goes to voice mail.  She has not responded at all.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1654 on: July 06, 2009, 04:15:26 PM »

changing the subject!!!

Why in the hell do we have 2 musing type threads?  this is confusing!! OK....I want my own musing thread.....this is CRAZY!!!  Musing is supposed to be a place to discuss OT things nad leave the threads clean..now we have this one and one called JSM's BEGGING FOR BAN THREAD (NO LONGER A VIRGIN THREAD)....I don;'t give a rat's ass who is or isn't a virgin...   give me ONE JUST ONE MUSINGS THREAD PLEASE!!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1655 on: July 06, 2009, 04:16:20 PM »

Who were the babies in the ultrasounds she showed? 

I do not know. 

And the baby pics, maybe a relative.

You can find them all over the internet!  I can post one right now!  LOL  And I am not pregnant - that I know of!!   

But have you been exposed?     

I heard you had to be "contaminated" before you could get preggers. 

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1656 on: July 06, 2009, 04:17:04 PM »

The really horrible part of this is that monkeys are now doubting each other. There is always a skepticism when you are posting on line. Anyone can be anyone they want to. Most of us are honest, and over time let their guard down and trust one another.

I was posting on another forum for the first time about Caylee. I was not savy to how things were, and I thought after a while and reading along, people were who they said they were and let my guard down. It was an unmoderated forum, for the most part, except that if there was a problem, you could report it, fill out a form, and someone may or may not get in touch with you. Post were removed, without comment. That is how the trolls and cruel posters were delt with.

I was there and wanted to get all the info about Caylee's case. I read along for months before I was able to bring myself to register and post. I thought you needed to register, but I found out later anyone could post, thus all the trolls.

I trusted the long time posters and thought they were my friends. When we were hit with a flurry of trolls, some of us e-mailed each other and would report them. One of the primary posters, who is still there today, had my e-mail addy. I was warned that I would be run off from there because I "attracted" the trolls, that I shouldn't report them and that the regular posters did not appreciate me being there. Next thing you know, I was listed as one of the trolls on one of their polls and threads. I sat back and found that the trollers were really the regular posters that used other names to say some mean and cruel things to me.

One night the main person/troller came to SM. She said she had been a member of SM for a long time on the other forum. We were discussing the former forum, and sure enough, for the first time she logged on here.  A few monkey's here recognized who she was. I was speechless, as I felt I was safe. Suddenly I felt vulnerable!!!! She came in an used her usual Avi from the other forum, said a few words and left. As far as I know, she has never posted here again or had even done so before.

I have gotten the same feeling today about Dolce. I know we all feel confused and betrayed. But I have found KLASS and all the mods to be very understanding and protective. I know we will work through all this again. JMO

Fanny Mae - you hit the nail on the head for me - feeling confused and betrayed decribes my thoughts to a tee.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1657 on: July 06, 2009, 04:19:17 PM »

Hi, I have called Dolce, emailed her, texted her, and told her what is going on.  Her cell phone goes to voice mail.  She has not responded at all.

Always1 - thanks for trying...

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1658 on: July 06, 2009, 04:19:26 PM »

I left this part out because I was 'multi tasking" but it should have been the most important part of my post.

The night "Bella from Hella" (coined by CBB, LOL)  came on, The MODS here were on it!!  They deleted her posts as quickly as possible, threads were locked and Klaas banned her as soon as she came on.

SM does protect their posters.  They work together and are always paying attention.  This is the best site on the web!  And now Dolce has lost that.  I wonder if it was worth it to her now!! 

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1659 on: July 06, 2009, 04:20:29 PM »

CBB could you please get my email from Jackie and email me the spread sheet. Thank You

With all this coming out about D and all it makes you wonder about every thing else. I do know when she said that her dad was a sheriff in the next town over from Naples, I searched names of the local in the area. Couldn't find anyone that I thought fit with her story. I don't know her real name so I just thought oh well I am not very good at sluething. Sad to say it makes you question about her roll with Adji and all her post to help search for him. Early on in the case Rob posted he had sent her a bunch of information and she was going to give it to her dad. What did she do with it? Did she forward it to the police there or just delete it. So many questions!
Grumbles a friend carried all three of her babies 9 months in fact all her sisters did too. Something in the family gene pool. But to carry twins for 41 weeks just doesn't add up, like CBB said. I have learned that nothing in life is impossible but some things are highly improbably.
For all who got caught up in her web of lies, I am very sorry for your hurt and heart aches. It has nothing to do with you it's her. She truly owes everyone an apology.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.